Tagalong - Cover

Tagalong

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2007 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: I was a 14-year old boy who got to go with my older sister to the next door neighbor's girls-only party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Brother   Sister   First   .

"When's the party?" my Mom asked.

"The party's this Saturday," my 16-year old big sister Autumn answered. The party was next door at Savannah's house. She was 16 too.

"Alright, you can go. You know that Dad and I will be at his business convention and we won't be home until very late." The convention center was a couple of hours away.

"I know," said Autumn. "I was going to be bored at home all day so this gives me something to do."

"And me too," I chimed in.

Autumn frowned at me then stated snootily, "It's girls only."

"Moooom!" I protested. I didn't want to stay home and be bored all alone either. Savannah's pool was the perfect way to spend the day.

"Why can't Austin go?" Mom asked.

"Savannah only invited girls," said Autumn irritated. "It's just Savannah and me and Leah and Zoe and Lillian and Addison."

"I'm sure Savannah won't mind," Mom dismissed.

"But Mom..." Autumn whined.

"I'll talk to Savannah's parents to make sure it's okay."

"They aren't going to be there on Saturday. Savannah said. "It's their anniversary and they'll be gone all weekend."

Mom's face became concerned. "Then I definitely want Austin there."

"We're not going to do anything stupid Mom!" Autumn protested. "We don't drink or anything."

"And Austin will make sure there aren't any boys," Mom said.

"There wasn't going to be any! What about Austin? He's a boy."

"He's your brother."

"This is so unfair!" She stomped her foot and huffed her way to her room.

It seemed very fair to me. I now had something to do on Saturday. What was Autumn's problem? I didn't care about any of those girls. Why did Autumn care if I was there or not?

Mom talked to Savannah's parents. I was going!


"You better not embarrass me," Autumn warned before we went next door.

"What?" I said annoyed.

"Just stay away from us, okay?"

"Okay," I said curtly. I didn't want anything to do with Autumn or her friends. It was fine by me.

Autumn checked herself in the mirror. She was in her canary yellow bikini with the black polka dots, Lately she chose to wear that swimsuit all the time. I guess she liked it. She adjusted her top then grabbed her pool towel.

We went next door. Savannah gave me a cold look as I entered her house. I walked behind the two girls as we headed to the backyard. Savannah wore a light blue bikini. I thought it was a solid color until we were in the sunlight and I noticed the large pink pastel flower petal pattern.

"See that corner?" Autumn said. She spoke loud enough to make sure everyone heard. I followed my sister's finger. It pointed at the far left corner of the yard and the deep end of the pool.

"Yes."

"Stay there. That's your spot. Everything else belongs to the girls."

I scanned the yard. Lillian, who was 15, was in the shallow end of the pool with 14-year old Addison, the only girl my age. Zoe, who was the oldest at 17, was sunbathing on a towel laid out on the concrete. She was wearing a solid white bikini.

The doorbell rang.

"Leah's here!" Savannah said happily and dashed off.

"Well?" said Autumn frowning.

"What?" I snipped back. What was her problem? Well, I knew her problem. She was my sister.

"What are you waiting for? Get over there."

I exhaled my exasperation then moved.

"Walk around Zoe," Autumn said like I was stupid.

I was headed toward Zoe, but it wasn't like I was going to step on her. In deference to my sister, I walked the outskirts until I was in the corner. I put my towel on a solitary white plastic chair and dropped into the pool. The water felt great! Today was going to be warm and this was the best way to spend the day.

When the girls had lunch I tried to come over to get some food too. Autumn cut me off at the pass and sent me back to my corner.

Addison decided to come over to my area after lunch.

"Aren't you hungry, Austin?" she asked.

She was in a dark green bikini that matched her eyes. She had very blonde hair cut in a short bob.

I thought about whining about my sister, but I said, "Is there enough?"

"There's plenty."

I still hesitated. I couldn't get something without Autumn giving me a hard time.

"Want me to get you something?" Addison said with a very friendly smile.

"Okay," I smiled back.

She returned in a few minutes with a paper plate loaded with all types of yummies plus a soda. Once I started eating, I discovered I was even hungrier than I thought. Addison and I sat together by the side of the pool with our feet in the water and talked while I ate. I plowed through the food quickly.

"All done?" she asked when my plate was empty.

I nodded.

"Good!" She gave me a playful but forceful shove.

As I fell into the water, I reached out. I grabbed Addison's wrist and she came tumbling in with me. When we both surfaced, we gleefully splashed water in each other's face.

"Addison!" said a stern voice. We both looked up. It was Savannah. Autumn and Zoe stood next to her.

"What?" Addison replied happily while treading water.

"What are you doing?"

"Just playing with Austin."

"This party is only for girls," said Zoe. "Leave him alone."

Addison looked at me questioningly.

"We were forced to let him be here," said Savannah. "Just pretend he's not here."

Addison didn't look like she accepted it.

"We're going to talk girl stuff now," Zoe said.

That got Addison's interest. She was out of the pool in a flash and headed off with the girls.

Autumn stayed behind and glared.

"She came over to me," I defended.

"You don't have to stay here. You can go home," she said.

"So should I have just told Addison I can't talk to her today?"

"What's so hard about that?"

I scowled. Autumn was so unreasonable.


Previously while I was alone I was happy, but now that I briefly had some company I felt lonely. The five girls and my sister sat in a circle. I casually watched them over the next hour talking and laughing. They were having a great time. I wished I could join in. If they would at least let me sit near by and listen, I would be okay with that. I was tempted to go home, but I was also determined to annoy Autumn by hanging around until the party was over.

Autumn stood up and walked halfway toward me.

"Austin," she called out. She motioned her hand for me to come.

I was holding myself up against the side of the pool. I lifted one hand and shrugged my shoulders to say, "What?"

"Get over here," she demanded. "We want to talk to you."

"What for?" They didn't want to talk to me before.

"Please Austin."

Please? This must be important.

"Alright" I pulled myself out of the pool. I came up to Autumn. "What's this about?"

"Just don't embarrass me, okay?"

"Sure," I said. As usual I had no idea what my sister was talking about.

When we approached, Zoe said, "Stand right there."

I stopped but my sister continued to walk. She rejoined the girls.

The girls and my sister clustered together and whispered. Sometimes Zoe or Lillian or one of them looked my way. It went on for several minutes. I thought about getting back into the pool. The girls got a little louder and I could hear the conversation.

"You do it," insisted Savannah.

"Not me," said Autumn.

"Come on," coaxed Zoe.

"Why me?" Autumn asked.

"He's your brother. You should do it," said Savannah.

"Oh, please!" retorted my sister.

"Autumn," said Zoe.

"We'll owe you big time," said Savannah. "Right, girls?"

Everyone nodded their heads.

Autumn took in a deep breath and exhaled. "Alright."

"Go on," said Zoe with a gentle shove forward. "It's no big deal."

Autumn awkwardly smiled at me then looked back at the girls.

"Do it," mouthed Savannah who semi-faced me.

"Hi, Austin," said Autumn turning toward me. I could hear the fake friendliness and see it in her smile. "We wonder if you could do us a favor?"

"What?" I immediately became irritated. A favor? Some nerve after the way they've treated me as an outcast all day long.

Autumn's face turned into a big grin as she said, "Savannah wants to see a penis."

"Autumn!" Savannah cried out.

"All the girls want to see one," said Autumn. "Now don't just stand there. Pull down your swimsuit."

"No way!"

"Didn't you promise not to embarrass me?"

"But..."

"Do it or I'm going to tell Mom!"

For some reason when she threatened to tell Mom, my instincts were that I was in the wrong.

"But..." I tried to question.

"Austin! Do you want me to tell Mom how you messed up our party? All the girls will say you did."

"Why me?" There had to be a way out of this.

"Look around," Autumn said as she turned one way then the other. "You're the only guy here. Hurry up. Savannah is getting impatient."

"Autumn!" scolded Savannah.

Autumn faced Savannah and shot back, "You're the one who brought the topic up and suggested Austin!"

"It was a joke."

"That's not what you were saying," said Zoe.

"I didn't really mean it," said Savannah.

'You don't want to see a penis?" Autumn questioned.

"Well ... um..."

Autumn turned back to me. "Come on, little brother! Show us what you got."

"She..." I said but was interrupted.

"I want to see too," Leah quickly said.

"So do I," Lillian immediately added.

"I'm going to tell Mom," whined Autumn.

I pushed my trunks down and they slid to my feet. I kept my eyes focused out in the distance.

"I thought they were bigger," Lillian said.

I looked down. My dick was extra small.

"It's the pool," said Zoe. "They shrink in water."

"Like the wicked witch of the west?" Addison asked.

Savannah took a few steps forward. "I was hoping to see it when it was bigger."

"Austin! Get a hard-on!" commanded Autumn.

"I just can't do it when I want," I replied.

"Sure you can," said Leah. "Guys get hard-ons all the time."

Autumn said, "And Zoe knows you're lying. She's had sex with two boys."

"I have to think about something sexy," I tried to explain.

"Well, what's stopping you?" said Autumn.

What's stopping me? Did she think I could just do it in a situation like this?

"We're waiting," my sister said.

Apparently she did think I could just do it. I closed my eyes and tried to think about the naked girls I saw on the internet last night.

"It moved!" shouted Leah.

"I think it's harder," said Savannah.

Autumn grumbled, "About time Austin!"

"It's going away," disappointedly said Lillian.

Leah said, "He probably needs to be lying down because that's how you have sex."

"He doesn't need to lie down," said Zoe.

Despite Zoe's comment, the girls went into action. Lillian and Addison put a towel on the ground then Savannah and Leah forced me down onto my back. Autumn whisked my trunks off my legs.

"Hey!" I protested.

"You don't need them right now. They're in the way," Autumn explained.

"Think something sexy," Leah demanded.

"I'm trying," I said in distress.

"Trying is not good enough," said Autumn. "You were doing it before."

I closed my eyes and tried to think of naked web girls, but it was so hard knowing I was naked in front of five girls plus my sister and they were looking at my dick.

"I can't," I finally said.

"Austin!" screamed Autumn.

"He needs inspiration," said Zoe.

"Inspiration?" questioned Lillian.

"Sure," said Zoe. "A guy needs something visual. Show him your tits, Savannah."

"Why me?" Savannah screeched.

"It's your party and you started it."

"All of us were talking about guys."

"Do you want to see him hard or not?"

"It moved again!" Leah declared

"It's getting hard," Addison included.

Zoe said, "See! Just thinking about seeing your tits is making him hard, so take off your top or he's going to go soft again."

Savannah breathed out, "Alright."

I watched attentively as Savannah reached behind her back. Her top became loose and then dropped off her arms. Whoa! Those were real live girl tits in front of my eyes.

"Did you see it jump?" screamed Lillian excitedly.

"Told you it would work," said Zoe. "Look at that fucking thing grow."

And that's what five girls and my sister did.

"It's huuuuge!" crowed Lillian when my dick stood straight upright.

"I've seen bigger," coolly said Zoe, "though for a 14-year old he's not bad. It's definitely fuckable. A girl would enjoy riding it."

"Look over here," said Leah.

I turned my head. Leah had her top off now. I eyed her exposed tits. They were a good size and quite a bit bigger than Savannah's tits. My dick twitched hard.

"Did I do that?" Leah said excitedly. "Did he do that because he saw my tits?"

"Sure," said Zoe.

"Take your top off Lillian. I want to see it jerk again."

"Leah..." Lillian replied hesitantly.

"Oh, don't be a big baby. He's looking at my tits right now and he's looking at Savannah's..." I glanced over at Savannah before returning my eyes to Leah. " ... so what's the big deal if he sees your tits?"

Lillian silently put her hands behind her back. I watched eagerly.

"It's twitching already," said Leah.

"Anticipation," said Zoe. "It can really stir a guy up. It stirs girls up too."

My dick twitched when Lillian removed her top. It did what Leah wanted. I smiled at Lillian.

"Savannah, Lillian" said Leah waving both girls over.

"What?" said Savannah stepping over.

"Stand right there," said Leah coordinating. She positioned the girls so she was in the middle, Savannah was on her left, and Lillian was on her right. "There! Now he can see small, medium, and large." She pointed at Lillian, Savannah, and herself in succession.

I smiled happily.

"What do you think?" Leah asked.

"I like it a lot!" I said.

Savannah shook her head and walked away.

Leah said to the girls, "You know it's sort of fun knowing that Austin is looking at my tits and likes what he sees."

"Girls want to know that guys like them," commented Zoe.

"You're very pretty," I said to Leah.

"Are you just saying that because you are looking at my tits?" she replied.

I shook my head.

"Well, thanks." Oddly she now seemed bashful at my compliment.

I looked at Addison staring at my dick. We got eye contact.

"Could I see your tits?" I asked.

Leah answered instead. "Oh, sure. Go ahead, Addison."

"I... ?" Addison said.

"We're all doing it. Let's see how hard it jerks when he sees your tits."

Addison had the smallest tits because she was only fourteen, but my dick throbbed the hardest at the sight. Addison's puffy tits and pointy nipples made my dick throb several times.

"Wow!" said Leah. "Look at it go."

"Austin must really like you," said Zoe.

Addison smiled demurely.

"Do you?" asked Leah. "Do you like Addison?"

"Well," I said nervously. "Sort of."

"I didn't know you had the hots for Addison," said my sister.

"His dick is even more purple," spoke up Lillian.

The five girls and my sister crowded around to look at my dick. If the situation wasn't awkward enough! I decided to stare up into the sky.

"It's so cool," said Leah.

"You have a nice dick, Austin," said Addison.

"Uh ... thanks," I responded. I turned my face toward her. My dick twitched.

"So what now?" Lillian asked to the group.

Zoe pulled Lillian away. Autumn and Savannah went with them. They began to talk quietly.

"Leah, Addison," called Savannah and waved them over.

"I'm just going to sit here and look at it," Leah said pointing at my dick. She had an admiring smile on her face.

"Me, too," said Addison.

"Never mind them," said Zoe.

The four girls whispered. Leah and Addison watched my dick.

Autumn's voice suddenly rose, "I'm not going to do it. He's my brother."

"But you want to know too," said Savannah.

"Not with my little brother!" Autumn insisted.

"It's not a big deal," stated Zoe calmly.

"Then you do it!"

"I've done it, "said Zoe. "Twice."

"You touch it first, Lillian," said Autumn.

"It's Savannah's party," said Lillian

"That doesn't matter," Savannah quickly said.

"I just don't want to go first," Lillian stated.

"What's wrong with all of you?" Zoe said sounding exasperated. "Do you want to or not?"

"I do, but..." Savannah said trailing off.

"Somebody else go first," insisted Lillian.

"Autumn?" said Zoe.

"He's my brother," Autumn said emphatically.

"It's just his dick," said Lillian.

"Right," agreed Savannah.

"Would somebody do it?" Zoe almost shouted.

Autumn stepped out from the girls and toward me.

"You can do it," encouraged Zoe.

"Hey brother," Autumn said, "Would it be okay if Lillian touched your dick? She wants to know what it feels like."

"Autumn!" protested Lillian.

Touch my dick? Lillian wanted to touch my dick? My dick throbbed.

"Oooh!" said Addison.

"Okay," I said. There wasn't a reason in the world to say "no".

Savannah and Zoe pushed Lillian forward then with Autumn's help blocked her ability to retreat.

Lillian got down on her knees next to me. She glared back at Autumn. My sister smiled amusedly.

"Now don't try anything funny," Lillian warned as she reached out.

"I won't," I promised.

"It's a dick not an alligator," Zoe said. "Nothing's gonna happen."

With her index finger, Lillian touched the tip of my dick. It instantly twitched under her finger.

"Ewww! Pee!" Lillian instantly responded pulling her finger back. "Don't you wipe your dick?"

"Is it sticky?" asked Zoe.

"Yeah, it is."

"Then it's pre-cum, stupid! It helps a dick slide inside a girl."

"It's gross!"

"No, it's not. It's sexy. It means a guy is into you. Look!" Zoe got down on the other side of me. "Spread it around." She began to rub the pre-cum all over the head. "When it gets all over your hand then you rub it down his shaft."

I groaned when Zoe began to do that.

Zoe said, "See how easy it is to stroke now? It's the secret of a good hand job. Now, you try."

Zoe stood up. She sniffed her hand then licked it. She looked at me and said, "Not bad, Austin. You are one of the better tasting."

"You tasted it?" said Savannah shocked.

"You never heard of a blowjob?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Even if you don't swallow, you are still going to taste some of it. You got to get used to it unless you never want boys to like you."

My surprise that Zoe tasted my dick drool was interrupted when Lillian grabbed my shaft. My dick throbbed hard then continued to pulse.

"Well... ?" said Zoe.

"It's like it's alive," Lillian said.

"What's it feel like?" asked Savannah.

"It feels warm. Almost hot."

"Why don't you get down and grab it?" Zoe said strongly.

"And the tip is so..." Lillian squeezed the head causing me to groan. "I guess he likes that."

Savannah got down. Lillian gave way. Savannah reached out and grabbed my dick.

"It is hot!" she said.

"It's a wonderful, warm injection," Zoe said.

Savannah looked at Leah and Addison. "Are you two just going to look at it or are you going to touch it too?"

"Can we?" said Addison, looking at me.

I nodded.

Lillian moved over so Leah could get down next to her. Leah, for all her earlier bravado, was now strangely hesitant. She slowly reached out. Addison got down next to Savannah and watched. Leah latched onto my dick. With surprise on her face, she looked around at all the other girls.

"It's hard!" she said. "It's like there is a bone inside it."

"That's why they call it a boner," said Savannah sarcastically.

"You didn't know that until you touched it!" Leah shot back.

"And it's why they call it a hard-on," Zoe stuck in.

"I did too already know!" insisted Savannah to Leah.

Leah began stroking my dick. "Look how it makes more come out," she said referring to my pre-cum.

I started to breathe harder.

"Can I try?" asked Addison a short time later.

"Sure," said Leah though it was obvious she was reluctant to give up my dick.

Addison grabbed it then said, "It's really sticky."

"Everybody's touched it now and you can hear that he's liking it a lot," said Zoe.

"Not everybody," said Lillian looking back.

Zoe turned to see Autumn standing behind. "Do you want to touch it?"

"No!" my sister said sharply.

Addison investigated the texture of my dick head. She slowly rubbed it and squeezed it. "This is really amazing."

Leah grabbed the shaft while Addison continued to explore the head.

Leah said, "I can understand now why a girl would want this thing inside her. I couldn't imagine it before but just holding it makes me want to know what it feels like in me."

"It feels good," said Zoe.

"I guess you can't really know until you do it," said Savannah.

"Yeah," agreed Lillian with Leah saying the same a split second after.

Addison was in her own little world exploring the head.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.