Master PC - Mind Magi - Cover

Master PC - Mind Magi

Copyright© 2007 by TechnicDragon

Epilogue

Mind Control Sex Story: Epilogue - Ral is in New York City to open a new store in the growing chain he is a part owner of and to learn more about the Mind Magi and how he fits within their society. Things won't be so easy though. Even with discovering how to improve his outlook of the relationship with his girls, not only does his talents advance to a new step in their ongoing evolution, but someone is out to do more than make his life difficult.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Harem   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence  

Sally and I were sitting in the back yard of our new house. A table just big enough for two was laden with a very delectable meal. The sun was just grazing the western skyline of the city as we began our meal. Music drifted to us through a small stereo I had setup on the back porch. A warm breeze swept only a minute portion of the Texas heat away from us. We both sat there eating and sweating.

It had been months since my trip to New York. My interview in the early morning hours on the outskirts of the city had been played repeatedly. I had become a household name. Certainly not my intention at the time, but like anyone who does their duty, others seemed only to want to show their appreciation.

Proving Master PC was capable of what I had said had something of a dilemma. With the help of the best programmer I knew, Charlotte, and my own abilities, I demonstrated what could have happened. Of course it was simply on a small scale. Like proving one can hypnotize someone into forgetting a number, or barking when they hear a bell.

The time spent in court had been short though. Fiona freely admitted to her attempts to "help the world." That was all it took for a conviction. I wasn't present for the sentencing hearing. It had been closed court after the original case. Several people had made it known that if they could get at her, she would never have to worry about prison.

Thoughts of Fiona still crept up on me. Theodore's memories weren't going to go away any more than my powers would. And there were still nights when I would wake up thinking Fiona was laying next to me. I would have to clear my eyes and take a good look at the woman lying next to me to realize that she was not Fiona.

I never told any of my girls about that particular problem.

Speaking of my girls, the weddings we had discussed worked out mostly without problems. We would invite in each of the girls families for the week leading up to the day of the wedding. The following week would be just me and whichever of my girls I had just married. Everyone agreed to the arrangements. It wasn't just a matter of spending special time with each of them but also making them all feel special. Not a single one of them had a complaint.

Of course there were minor problems. Occasionally I would have to help out one of my House Members, but it was never anything that would take more than an hour or two.

To say I had been busy during those months was an understatement, but I wouldn't have changed any of it for anything else.

The meal Sally and I were sharing was on the last night of our week together after our wedding. An attempt at recreating the night we had broken up, but with a different ending in mind.

Of course, there were also children to enjoy as well. Jeri had hers first, a boy. We named him Nathanial. Personally, I thought of the name as a play on my birth name, Nautikuus. Jeri had always liked the name.

The visions I had had back during winter break came true as well. Yvonne, Mandy, and Chloe were all pregnant. Of course, with the statistics of the amount of unprotected sex I was having with all of my women, it was only a matter of time. They were each still in their first trimesters but time would progress and more and more doctor's visits would occur. Anna was a big help with that. Being a nurse at Children's Hospital in Dallas gave her access and kept the doctor's from figuring out that I was a polygamist. Yeah, I know, a dirty word, but it's the truth of the matter.

Even with those girls pregnant, none of us use protection.

Sally understood everything going on. Unlike the rest of the girls however, she's never developed a taste for female flesh. She simply waits for our time together and makes the most of it when it comes around. Just like this dinner.

I had called it, our last date, two-point-oh. Sally had smiled when I had brought her out to the setting. I had plans for dancing and even sleeping bags rolled up next to the porch for some post-dinner entertainment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.