The Testament Of Jeremy Lord Northam - Cover

The Testament Of Jeremy Lord Northam

Copyright© 2007 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 12

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 12 - What happens when a man is given the power over the mind of women and a long life.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   First  

Again, I wander in my narrative from the straight path of time. Edward's new life and death were still in that unknown future when I found myself the center of attention of all the single girl's in the county. With Elizabeth at my side, I was shielded from most of their attentions since the mother's believed Elizabeth was the path to the throne.

Elizabeth was often at my side when the local gentry brought their daughters for a visit. She would be invited when I was to some local party or luncheon. In all, this ruse made her almost my wife. Had we but slept in the same bed we would have been as married.

What was truly comic was while we so openly acted as married, mothers of eligible girls swarmed around Elizabeth trying to convince her of the suitability of their daughters as mates for me. Elizabeth would take such opportunities to talk to the girl in private, speaking of many things that would never have been discussed in public, such as the girls' opinions on the probity of certain types of relations, what she expected of a husband.

As for me, I treated it all as a game for I had no intention of marriage. I loved Elizabeth and was happy with her, glad that I had again, what I had lost before.

But since I have promised truth in this narrative, I must then admit that not all of the girls escaped my eye. There were several most fetching young ladies in the tumult of pursuers. One who caught my eye was Hope Thomas. A girl of fifteen, just blossoming, fair with flashing green eyes which could catch me with their daring, then leave me hoping indeed as she would look away most demurely. The other girl who always seemed to catch me was Ada Woodard, seventeen, a tall and well-built young woman whose blonde hair, blue eyes, and square face seemed to come directly down from the Viking raiders who once ravaged the British Isles. Ada was also a very quick-witted woman, as well read as was Elizabeth.

It was after one party that Elizabeth asked me as we rode the trap back to the barony, "So Jeremy. If you could have one of the girls at the party, which would it be?"

"Would that be for marriage or for sport?" I asked.

"Jeremy," Elizabeth said in shock. Then she smiled, "Sport of course. I'll decide whom you marry."

I glanced at her and saw she was serious even as she smiled making light. "In that case, I would say I would have trouble deciding between Ada Woodard and Hope Thomas."

"I am surprised," Elizabeth said. "Hope is a beautiful slip of a girl. But Ada? She's near tall as you."

"I am drawn to Ada not by her physical charms but by her quick wit and grace. I am drawn to her by the degree to which she reminds me of you," I said.

"Ah, Sir, you seek to charm me by something you have read in a romance," she said.

"Elizabeth, that is from my own heart. I never read any such words. They are true feelings," I said.

Elizabeth leaned in and took my arm, pressing her soft bosom against it and exciting me thereby. "When we get back, please take me to your room," she said breathlessly.

I yelled up to the groom to whip up the ponies to a trot all the sooner to return.


It was several days later and we were lying in bed having played the rape game. Our clothes were scattered round the room, I no longer ripped her garments in our game, when Elizabeth asked me, "Have you thought more of Hope?"

Having just been acquitted of one woman, I was surprised to be asked about another. "I admit, dear lady, that my thoughts have not strayed to Hope. They have been taken up in pleasing you."

She patted my arm. "Always the proper answer. But wouldn't you like to introduce little Hope to the joys of sex?"

"Yes, I suppose I should like that. She is a beautiful young girl," I agreed.

"I worry I shall lose you as I did your father," Elizabeth said.

"Madam, you are the one who broached this topic." I said.

"Sir, you are the one who would like to broach young Hope's virginity," she said. "And such is what caused your father to flee."

You, dear reader, may notice how this conversation recurred again and again. It is something I have seen recur endlessly and yet have never understood in my relations with women. They latch on to some perceived wrong and it is voiced again and again, no matter how much or how little it might really be, it never seems to lessen in the woman's attention. And a woman will continue to use it again and again until she will drive a man away. It is some perverse mechanism that women have that is self-destructive and yet they seem unable to overcome such perverse impulses.

I soothed Elizabeth's fears as best I could, knowing that they had only fled the light and were waiting to reappear. But her comments did make me think of Hope, she of the flashing green eyes. The ring burned on my finger from desire to be used. I would be more opportune this time, not making the same error. There were ways, even in those backward days, to prevent unwanted pregnancies, if one were careful. Most were unknowing and uncaring, but the fallen women in Europe knew them and I had become acquainted with them in Paris.

My chance occurred soon after. Hope was attending a luncheon and it so happened that I was as well. I had a chance to talk with her alone and used the ring to make her appear the following morning at the vicarage.

The poor Vicar was surprised to see the son follow the father I think, but in his state he had no choice but to accede to my suggestion that he visit some parishioners. He was trotting away in his trap in minutes.

Some time later Hope came through the door and into the chapel. She gasped a little in surprise when I told her the Vicar was gone, it was she and I alone. Her apprehension was evident in her stance, as if she were readying to flee. "Hope," I said, the ring humming on my finger. "I would have you make love to me today and I would have you enjoy it."

Her stance changed and she came to me. I led her into the bedroom reserved just for these trysts, or so it seemed to me. I pulled her into my arms, where she came willingly, and kissed her most passionately. Releasing her I told her to undress and proceeded to do the same. I admit I have always found it easy to allow the woman to lead the undressing since I am always confused by the tangle of ribbons, ties, latches, buttons, etc., that women sport on their persons.

I admired her spare beauty, so young, and yet her body was very womanly, high breasts, rounded hips, full lips below and a narrow waist. Her skin was almost like alabaster, except the subtle reddish tone made it seem warm rather than cold stone. I led her to the bed, joining her on it.

We kissed anon, our lips molding against each other, our bodies following so that skin pressed against skin along our whole length. My hand found her high hard breasts, not yet softened by age. Her nipples were standing up a prodigious amount. Hope had perhaps the longest nipples I have ever seen, and among the most sensitive. She mewled like a cat in heat when I touched her nipples. When I sucked on them, she reached her first time, bucking and flooding with her climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.