The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 50 - The sixth book of the Trailer Park series finds Tony, Tami and Robbie starting their junior year in high school. More football, More Parker, more complications for Tony's life. (This book follows The Trailer Park, the Second Year, the Third Year, the Fourth Year and the Road Trip. I strongly recommend reading them in order.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Tami asked as my hand sank into the back pocket of her jeans.

"Yes is the answer."

"What answer?" Tami asked a little over loudly. Behind us, I saw Traci and Peter come out of their own world to look. It was the Sunday night after the brunch, and we were talking a walk around the park even though it was misty.

I smiled. Turning my head, I nibbled on her earlobe. "The answer to the question you're going to ask in about twenty or twenty-five minutes."

"What question?" she asked. Tami had a way of sounding like she was stomping her foot without physically doing it. "And why would I ask it in twenty or twenty-five minutes."

"Because my love, in about ten minutes, my parents, wonderful creatures that they are, are going to collect our shadows and take them to a movie, then they are going on to dinner with friends at the Holiday Inn. Ergo..."

"Ergo?"

"I'm trying to class up my act here. Ergo, in about fifteen minutes you and I will enter a totally unchaperoned house complete with beds. So, twenty to twenty-five minutes from now would be an inconvenient time to ask a question, so you will." I turned my head and grinned at Tami.

"Who says I want to be unchaperoned with you anyway?'

I kept grinning.

"Maybe I want to go to the movie with Peter and Traci and not ask you anything inconvenient."

"First of all, my beautiful little minx..."

Tami giggled. "I thought you gave up on the pet names."

"It seemed appropriate. First of all, I'm not sure my sister and her boy toy would appreciate a chaperone of their own."

"And second of all?"

"You can't resist me."

"You are so full of it."

"True, but you still can't resist me. Besides, you want to know the question to my answer."

Tami pouted as we kept walking.


Tami lay on the bed, her legs wrapped around mine as I drove my cock deeper and deeper within her. I knew her body so well that I could literally feel the orgasm building within her. I slowed my strokes, trying to stave off the explosion that was coming. I was close, too. A last push, and I released my pent up seed, mentally thanking her aunt who kept her supplied with birth control patches. Tami shuddered, and we clung together in the afterglow of our sex.

"I wonder if Co..." I grinned down at her. "Damn you," she said without spite, then laughed.

I rolled onto my side, pulling her with me. "As I said about twenty minutes ago. Yes, I think Cody got lucky."

"Have I mentioned I hate you?"

"Once or twice."

"I could cut you off. No more nookie for Tony."

I kissed the top of her breast. "You know, I was thinking just yesterday that I haven't been spending enough time with Mikee and Kelly. Or Paula. It's been a long time since I gave Paula the attention she deserves."

"I hate you."

"You said that," I reminded her, and started kissing the valley between her breasts.

"Paula wouldn't have you. She's hot and heavy with Josh Lindsay."

I shook my head, my nose brushing against her tits. "Not anymore. He dumped her on Friday."

Tami sighed. "She has the worst luck with guys. Maybe I should send you over."

I made as if to get up. "Your wish, etcetera, etcetera."

"Not right now." She pulled my face back between her tits. "You're being punished."

"Why?" Not that I minded. "You've been reading my mind for almost four years. Just because I get one right now and then..."

"It's the principal of the thing. So you think Cody got lucky?" she added, changing the subject.

I lifted my head, laying it on the pillow next to hers. "Robbie didn't say so, but she was pretty bummed after the game. I'm guessing she let Cody console her."

"Is that what I was doing in the motel last night, consoling you?" Tami asked with a wicked smile.

"Nope. We were celebrating."

"How come you were celebrating and Robbie needed consoling."

"'Cause she's a wee bit more competitive than I am. I saw us as being the second best team in the state of Washington two years in a row. She saw us as losing for the second time."

"So how come you didn't console her?"

"'Cause I'm not a very good friend. I was busy celebrating with you."

"It was a pretty good celebration too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.