The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - The sixth book of the Trailer Park series finds Tony, Tami and Robbie starting their junior year in high school. More football, More Parker, more complications for Tony's life. (This book follows The Trailer Park, the Second Year, the Third Year, the Fourth Year and the Road Trip. I strongly recommend reading them in order.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"I have a lot to be thankful for.

"I think foremost I'm thankful that I have a very understanding mom since this started as a quiet dinner for four, and I kept inviting people." I smiled and looked around the table. My mom and dad sat at one end of the long table while Robbie's dad and Tami's mom sat at the other end. I stood in the center of one side, Tami and Traci on either side of me. Peter sat next to Traci and Mikee and Kelly next to Tami. Across from me was Robbie. Bobbi Bradley and her parents were on her left. Her other adopted sisters on her right.

"I'm also thankful there's no kids table, 'cause I'm pretty sure Mom would have banished me there."

"You got that right," she said with a stern look that only lasted a second. "Next time you can cook for seventeen people."

"I'm also thankful my mom is a good cook, and that Mr. Tate let us borrow his house and kitchen when I crowded us out of ours."

Thanksgiving had started with just the family, though no one was surprised when I invited Tami and her mom. Since Robbie and her dad were planning dinner alone her sister had gone back to New York I invited them too.

Then things got interesting. Mrs. Temple told me that she and her husband were going to Green Hill so they could have Thanksgiving with Kenny, so naturally, I invited Kelly and Mikee to join us since I knew they wouldn't want to go. A day later Peter decided that he'd rather join us than have Thanksgiving with his brother.

That's when I got the brilliant idea to move everything to Robbie's house. Robbie's dad had no problem with it, and Mom, after some initial grumbling, loved the idea when she saw the huge kitchen that had been remodeled shortly after Robbie and her dad moved in. Then I had my second brilliant idea.

"I'm thankful that the Bradleys could join us and that they have a brand new house and, hopefully, fire insurance. And that Mr. Bradley could stay here and be with his family."

"I'm thankful for the best foreman I've ever had," Robbie's dad added.

"Then you should give him a raise," Bobbi blurted, then looked embarrassed.

Robbie's dad smiled. "You're right, I should."

The look on Robbie's face when they showed up had been more than worth the bruise she left on my shoulder. "And I'm especially thankful that I got to see Robbie's face when she opened the door.

"I'm sorry that Darlene couldn't be here with us but thankful that she's having dinner with her family, and I hope it can lead to more."

"Amen," Mom said softly. I think it was harder on Mom than any of the rest of us seeing Darlene living away from home. Darlene's mother had invited Darlene for Thanksgiving dinner, and Darlene said no. Then her mother called my mother, and my mother talked me into talking Darlene into at least giving it a chance.

I didn't think it would help, but I've seen too many happily-ever-after Christmas movies not to want to try. Robbie let her drive her Rodrigo so that she could make a quick getaway if she had to.

"I'm thankful for a little sister who decided that brat wasn't her true calling."

Traci stuck her tongue out.

"And that she's found a very special friend who keeps her out of my hair when they're supposedly doing homework."

Peter turned bright red, and Mom hid her giggle behind a napkin.

"I'm thankful for friends too numerous to count, especially my best friend." I grinned at Robbie, and she grinned back. Then I rubbed the shoulder she'd punched, and she shrugged.

"I'm thankful for the new cousins we met this summer. Along with adopted cousins and cousins-in-laws, both present and future." Mom had gotten a kick out of my stories of Wynter and Jimmy, who seemed just as destined for each other as Tami and I.

"I'm thankful for Tami, the love of my life. I'm thankful that I found her early, 'cause she makes me be a better person whether I want to or not."

Tami's hand was on the back of my knee, and she gave me a squeeze.

"And I'm thankful for a Mom who's finally stopped cringing when I say the L-word."

Mom smiled and gave me a small nod.

"I'm thankful for a mother-almost-in-law who's been like a second mom, and who's just as accepting. I'm thankful that we're all healthy and that those who aren't here with us tonight my grandparents, Tami's dad, Mikee, Kelly, and Peter's mom and dad and brother are safe and healthy too.

"And finally, since Mom always said I only used to be thankful for football and baseball, I'm thankful that the Rebels are on their way back to the Tacoma Dome for the state semi-finals.

"It seems like every time that I think 'life is good' that fate drops something on me, but I have to say, I've got a good life and I wouldn't trade it for anyone else's. Happy Thanksgiving."


Robbie and I were in the side yard working a passing drill. Mostly we were working off dinner. Tami had thrown the ball with us at first, then retired to a lawn chair to watch. The idea was simple. We started about five yards apart, and each of us threw the ball to the other. If we both caught it without taking more than one step, then we both moved back a step and did it again.

We were on our third round. Robbie had lost the first one with a bad throw from about thirty-five yards. And I'd messed up at thirty the second time around. Now we were in the rubber match and nether one of us wanted to lose. Robbie dropped one into my arms from about fifty and we both stepped back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.