The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The sixth book of the Trailer Park series finds Tony, Tami and Robbie starting their junior year in high school. More football, More Parker, more complications for Tony's life. (This book follows The Trailer Park, the Second Year, the Third Year, the Fourth Year and the Road Trip. I strongly recommend reading them in order.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"The answer is... ," I hope, "three-x."

Mrs. Wayne smiled. "Now trying saying like you believed it."

"Three-x."

"Very good. Now did everyone get how he got that? Tony, did you get how you got that?"

Robbie giggled from the next desk.

The door opened, and Tami stuck her head in. "Mrs. Wayne, could I borrow Tony and Robbie for a couple minutes?"

Mrs. Wayne hesitated, then nodded.

Robbie and I glanced at each other, then gathered our stuff.

"Pages one-twenty-five thru one-twenty-eight for homework tonight," Mrs. Wayne said, then turned back to the class.

"Now what?" Robbie asked as we followed Tami out into the hall.

"Follow me," Tami said without answering Robbie's question. We walked up the hall and stopped in front of Mrs. Conners room. Tami reached into her jeans pocket, pulled out a key ring, and unlocked the door. Robbie and I exchanged looks again. "Inside," Tami ordered.

In the room Tami flipped on the lights, then pointed at Mrs. Conners chair. "Tony, sit." I started to protest. I have this thing about being ordered around like a dog, even by the love of my life, but the look in Tami's eye stopped me.

Tami pointed at my lap. "Robbie, sit."

"With or without clothes?" Robbie asked sarcastically, but sat down.

"Your choice, but we only have about five minutes. Tony hold her."

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug. I remembered Tami bringing Kelly to my room once and telling me to make her happy, or make her purr or something like that. Then there was the time I tried to make Tami and Mikee both cum before the new year struck. I wondered if this was supposed to be a combination of both.

Tami set the keys in the middle of the teacher's desk, then set her books beside them and pulled a newspaper out of her notebook. It was one of the Seattle ones.

"Mrs. Conners found a story in the paper today and decided that it would be a good topic for class. But she thought that Robbie deserved some advance warning." I started to ask why I was here when it hit me, Tami thought whatever it was might upset her. I was here to be a friend. I gave Robbie another hug, then patted her butt for good measure. I think she figured it out too, 'cause she smiled at me, wiggled her butt against my hand, then nodded to Tami.

"The first part of the story is about the Lake High School football team." I think Robbie and I were both startled by the name of the team we were playing this Friday. We'd never played Lake before. They joined our league this year when the WSAA re-districted.

"Apparently they were a powerhouse team back in the sixties and seventies," Tami said, not reading the article. "They'd take their league championship every year and usually place in the top four at state, taking six championships. But they've struggled since then. They haven't had a winning season in twenty years. This year, they're three and three."

Our league had an eight game season. One more win would make them four and three and a winning season. One more after that and it would be official. Their first winning season in twenty years. I still couldn't guess what this was about.

"The last half of the article is an interview with Coach Rich and Brian Moreland for the paper." Tami lifted the paper in front of her and started to read. "Moreland: The latest poll places the Rebels as the number two team in the state. What does this do to Lake's chances of a winning season?"

"Rich: The Panthers aren't about polls. Personally I think the Rebels are overrated. They've been playing in a candy league with no real competition."

"Moreland: They've got some talent. Mike Reed was all-state quarterback last year. Tony Sims was mentioned for several positions and Mark Russell has really come on as their kicker and as a defenseman. Then there's Monster Girl."

"Rich: Monster Girl, that's why the Rebels are all hype."

I felt Robbie tense up and rubbed her butt some more, even giving her neck a quick kiss.

"Moreland: You don't think she's a threat? She received several votes for quarterback in the all-state balloting last year, and she was one of only four juniors that ESPN picked as their football players to watch."

"Rich: Watch. That's the problem. She's a pretty girl playing football. That's why ESPN and a lot of sportswriters are making a fuss over her. Most of the boys are afraid to block her or tackle her, that's why her stats look good."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.