The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The sixth book of the Trailer Park series finds Tony, Tami and Robbie starting their junior year in high school. More football, More Parker, more complications for Tony's life. (This book follows The Trailer Park, the Second Year, the Third Year, the Fourth Year and the Road Trip. I strongly recommend reading them in order.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"Finally," Kelly said with a giggle as I walked into the living room.

"Who are you, and what did you do with my brother?" Traci asked.

"What?"

"You had two sexy girls staying in your house without the benefit of adult supervision, and you practically locked yourself in your bedroom all night. You ain't my brother," Traci said with a grin. "Tami even said you growled at her when she went in to talk to you."

I didn't growl at Tami. At least I don't think I did. I didn't remember her coming in. I didn't remember much of anything after talking to Mikee. I'd finally finished about four in the morning and turned off the computer.

"I was busy."

"Doing what?" Kelly wanted to know.

"It's all her fault," I said pointing at Mikee, trying to change the subject.

She turned red and grinned at the same time. "Did you... ?"

I nodded. I'd finished, the first draft anyway. "It's on the computer. Go look."

Mikee started toward my room. Traci and Kelly started to follow her, but I waggled my finger at them and they settled for my lap after I'd sat down.

"Meanie," they said in stereo.

Mikee came out a few minutes later, her cheeks damp with tears. She reached between the two girls and hugged me.

Traci gave me a questioning look as Mikee stood, but I just smiled.

I'd forgotten how much fun torturing my sister was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.