The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The sixth book of the Trailer Park series finds Tony, Tami and Robbie starting their junior year in high school. More football, More Parker, more complications for Tony's life. (This book follows The Trailer Park, the Second Year, the Third Year, the Fourth Year and the Road Trip. I strongly recommend reading them in order.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"Ready to start?"

I nodded to Robbie.

"What? No cute remarks about the Committee to Undertake New Theatrical Sensations?"

I shook my head.

Tami was sitting on my left leg. She leaned over and kissed me on the chin. "Tony's having a bad day. He thinks it's safer not talking."

"He's probably right," Traci said sharply, then glared at me. Then she grinned, came over, and sat on my other leg.


Bad day was an understatement. It started at seven, which is bad all by itself since it was still summer and I could have slept in till nine-thirty.

Mom knocked and stuck her head in the door. "Tony, can I borrow your car?"

"No!" I snapped and buried my head under my pillow.

Mom slammed the door closed.

I was awake 'cause Mom never slams doors. Well, three times in my lifetime. That's almost never.

It took me a minute to get oriented, 'cause I'd been having a dream, and not a good one.

Most of my dreams are great. Sometimes I relive past experiences. I'd lived my first time with Tami dozens of times since it happened. Sometimes my dreams are what-if. What if I was the personal trainer for a supermodel convention, that sort of thing. But this one was bad. Traci was running from something. Something bad. I didn't know what, but I knew I didn't want it to catch her.

Then Mom knocked and...

Mom!

I jumped out of bed, grabbing my car keys off my desk, and headed toward the living room. She was on the phone with her back to me. "I can't wait that long. Can't you make it sooner?"

I stepped beside her and dangled my keys in front of her face. The first look she gave me was very un-motherly, but then she smiled. "Thanks anyway," she told the phone, "but I won't be needing you."

She snatched the keys and hugged me. "You changed your mind?"

I pulled away and looked at her, trying to give her a Cinnamonesqe-type appraisal. "Woman, how long have you been my mother?"

"A few years."

"And you haven't learned yet not to wake me abruptly and ask questions? You know the drill: poke me a few times with a sharp stick, stand back a safe distance, and give me a minute or two to become human."

"Like I do your father."

"Exactly. What's wrong with your car?"

She started gathering her purse and other stuff. "Won't start. I think it might be the battery. And I have a big meeting this morning. And a lot to do if I'm going to meet your dad." Dad was in Olympia, and Mom planned to fly over this afternoon and spend the weekend with him.

"So go."

She gave me another hug and rushed for the door.

I went back to bed.

Or at least I tried to. I lay there for over an hour, then gave up.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I was hungry, but didn't know what I wanted. Actually, I was very hungry, but nothing sounded good. I spent twenty minutes staring into the refrigerator and cupboards, hoping something would grab me, but it didn't. Finally I had a bowl of Rice Krispies, not because I wanted them, but because they were easy.

I turned on the TV to the Cartoon Network, couldn't get interested, and switched to Headline News. Then I picked up the phone and started working on transportation. I was supposed to be at the gym at ten.

Absolutely no one was home. Well, I take that back. Robbie was home, but from the male voice in the background, busy. I knew her dad was back in Tennessee and wondered who the lucky guy was. I didn't call Tami, 'cause I knew she'd be busy babysitting, and besides, didn't have a car.

About nine-thirty I gave up, got dressed, and hopped on my bike. As I rode I decided that this wasn't such a bad thing. I didn't ride my bike that much anymore, and getting out in the fresh air and sunshine was never a bad idea.

I was halfway there when I got the flat. As I walked my bike toward the gym I decided that cars weren't a bad idea. At least, in my car I carry a spare. I hadn't grabbed my phone, so I couldn't even call and tell them I was going to be late.

It was about fifteen after when I got to the gym. The six cars in the parking lot didn't surprise me, but the six moms and a dozen kids milling in front of the door did. I parked my bike, not taking the time to lock it, and hurried over.

"Did we get the time wrong?" Mrs. Paul asked.

"I thought it started at ten," another mom said, though I didn't know her name.

"It does," I confirmed. "I'm late, but somebody should have been here." I unlocked the door and let everybody in. "You can go in the gym and stretch on the floor," I told the kids. "But stay off the equipment until I get the lights on and come in." The gym had big windows so it might be dim, but not dark. "Ladies, if you want to come this way, we'll get your kids signed in." I led the moms toward the lobby as the kids rushed past me, half toward the gym and the other half toward the locker room to change.

During the summer, Gary, the head coach, had an open gym every Friday when the kids could come and just play. They could even bring friends. But Todd Green and Lori Mills, two of Gary's assistant coaches, were supposed to run it. I was just supposed to help.

I found some blank sign-in sheets and had the moms start filling them out. Two of the girls weren't students, so I got release forms for their moms. While I was doing that, I'd turned on the answering machine and discovered that Todd had the stomach flu and that Lori had gone to Portland for a family emergency. I was on my own.

I went to the fuse box and flipped the circuit breakers to turn on the lights for the main gym while wondering how I was going to do this. I was pretty sure that my cousin Cinnamon had mastered the art of being in two places at once, but I sure hadn't. How was I going to be in the gym to watch the kids and be in the lobby to do sign-ins and take cash? The lobby had a big window that looked out into the gym, but that wasn't enough. I needed to be in there.

As I turned toward the gym, Megan Cressey came in with her mom and little sister. "Hi Megan," I greeted her. Megan was a sophomore and on the team here. She was a level nine, which was way over my head, so I never worked with her.

"What are you up to today?" I asked automatically while thinking about my problem.

"Nothing much, just taking it easy," she answered. The advanced team worked out Monday through Thursday for six hours during the summer. "Mom brought the brat to open gym." Megan's sister, I think her name was Carly, stuck her tongue out.

Lightbulb. "You've been wanting a job," I said.

"Yeah, but Gary says I'm too young." She was fifteen.

"How'd you like a job for today and a chance to show Gary how good you can be?"

"Doing what?"

I explained that I needed somebody in the lobby, and she agreed. I showed her the paperwork and the cash box and headed for the gym where everyone was getting antsy waiting.

"Go!" I yelled as I walked in, and go they did, heading for every corner of the gym.

I watched for a minute, then picked up the wall phone. Gary's cell phone was the first speed-dial. He was at a meeting in Wenatchee, something about the upcoming season. When he answered I explained that Todd and Lori weren't here and that I'd hired Megan to help out. I also explained that I had football at two, and open gym was supposed to go till four. He promised that he's be back in time. Meanwhile, I could call Mikee or one of the other day camp counselors to help.

After I hung up I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. At least the boss was happy.

I signaled Megan through the window, and when she came in I explained where the phone list was and to call Mikee and see if she could come in. I realized that I hadn't a clue what Mikee's phone number was. At home I usually just walked over. I thought I had it in my phone, but wasn't sure of even that. Besides, my phone was home on my desk. I suggested that if Mikee didn't have a ride, Megan could corral one of the moms dropping off a kid to go pick her up.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.