The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The sixth book of the Trailer Park series finds Tony, Tami and Robbie starting their junior year in high school. More football, More Parker, more complications for Tony's life. (This book follows The Trailer Park, the Second Year, the Third Year, the Fourth Year and the Road Trip. I strongly recommend reading them in order.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"You've had a busy morning."

"I have?" I said, turning around. I'd been standing in the lunch line with Tami and Robbie when Stephy Ward came up behind us.

"Un huh," she said with a giggle. "When I got to the office second period, Mr. Parker was in with Mr. Reed. He wasn't exactly yelling, but he was pretty loud, and even with the door closed I heard your name several times."

I tried to look humble. "One of the prices of fame. Everybody talks about you."

"Just before I left, some guy named Butz went into Parker's office, and I heard them talking about you some more. Then last period I had to go back 'cause I forgot my basic comp homework, and Parker was still complaining about you."

"I do seem to get under his skin."

"Mrs. Hatcher said he was in with some guy from the school board, Whitting or Whitney or something, and some guy named Cole."

"Jason Whitting I know. He's chairman of the school board. Cole's a new one." I looked at Robbie, and she shrugged.

"Mrs. Hatcher said he was the district's lawyer."

I grinned. "I have a feeling that Charlie Parker's had a very frustrating morning. Stephy, my dear, if you have no other plans, can I buy you lunch?"

"Sure," she said with a giggle. "Are you going to be able to coach gymnastics this year?"

"Probably. You going to help?"

"I can't do that. Can I?"

I slipped my arm around her waist. "I don't see why not. You're in high school. Tami and I are in high school. The high school doesn't have a team, so unless you're going out for basketball or something... Of course, it's up to Miss Calloway. You'd have to ask her."

Stephy looked thoughtful. "I may just do that."


"Heads up. Parker's coming."

Tami, Robbie and I were standing in the hall after lunch. Lunch had actually been good for once, though I'm sure the lunch ladies will promise never to do it again. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out a zip disk.

I looked at Robbie. "The answer is yes," I said quietly.

"What answer?"

I ignored her and focused on Tami. "So I'm standing out there with Clay and the other North Lincoln captain and I show them the disk..." I waved it in front of me. "and explain that I had a video file of the whole thing. Then I..."

An arm reached over my shoulder and took the disk out of my hand. I spun. "What the... ? Mr. Parker? What are you doing?"

He smiled tightly. "I'll just take this."

"I told you. That's private property. You can't have it without a subpoena."

"Mr. Sims, I suggest you get a better lawyer. On school property, everything is subject to inspection and confiscation."

"He can't do that, can he?" I looked pleadingly at Robbie.

She hesitated. "I think... I think he can."

Parker smiled and started walking away.

"You won't get away with this," I told his retreating back.

I could hear him laugh as he turned the corner.

"So what was on the disk?" Robbie asked when he was gone.

"A selection of my best term papers, an MP3 I ripped from the Otter Park CD of you singing My Way, and an MP3 of my broadcast Friday night. I thought about putting a video file of Traci taking a bath when she was four and then reporting him for child porn, but I figured Trace would never talk to me again."

"She's not the only one," Tami said sternly. "Where's the real disk?"

"What real disk?" I asked, slipping my arms around the two girls.

"The one with the video file. The vandalism," Tami said, confused.

"There was no video file," Robbie said, looking at me for confirmation. I nodded.

"What about the cameras you told them you setup?"

"Great idea. Remind me to think of it before the vandalism next time."


The auditorium was more crowded than I'd expected. There were at least eight groups, maybe more. It was hard to be sure the way people were milling around. Parker had called this meeting for second period, so naturally, the period was half over and we were still waiting. At least it was Wednesday, so we were on the downhill side of the week.

Parker bustled onto the stage and stood at the lectern. "Everybody sit down and be quiet. We have a lot to get through and a short time to do it."

"We'd have a lot more time if you got here when you were supposed to," I mumbled a little louder than I meant to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.