The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The sixth book of the Trailer Park series finds Tony, Tami and Robbie starting their junior year in high school. More football, More Parker, more complications for Tony's life. (This book follows The Trailer Park, the Second Year, the Third Year, the Fourth Year and the Road Trip. I strongly recommend reading them in order.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"Are you still on the team?" I asked as I slipped my arm around Robbie's back and cupped her breast.

"Don't know. Don't care. Feel good."

I had a feeling that she wasn't talking about the hand that was gently toying with her already erect nipple.

"We got the job done," she elaborated.

"Did Parker say anything?" Tami asked from my other side. We were sitting on Robbie's bed, our backs leaning against her headboard, and I had a tit in each hand. The stereo was playing something by the Wizards of Wynter that Cousin Cinnamon had sent, though I didn't get the name.

"Not a word. After the game, Parker looked at me a few times, opened his mouth a few more, but nothing came out. Then I rode home with you guys."

"So what are you going to do?" Tami asked.

"I'm going to have a nice relaxing Saturday with my best friends. Then I'm going to pump them for information."

"Information?" I asked innocently, though I knew exactly what she wanted.

"Yeah, it seems I'm not allowed to have plans for Thursday night, and I want to know why."

"Tam, you know anything about a Thursday night?

"Seems like I heard something. But it was just a rumor."

"Well, we don't want to spread rumors."

"I hate you both," Robbie said without spite. "And if I wasn't so comfortable, I'd kick you out of my house." We sat for several minutes, silently enjoying the company. "So Friday, we..."

The door opened, and Bobbi stepped in. "Robbie, can I borrow..." Her eyes got too big for her head. "I should have knocked."

"Yes, you should have," I agreed without removing my hands. "Come here." I indicated Robbie's side of the bed with a jerk of my head. "This is just between us," I said when she was standing next to Robbie. "Sometimes I cheat on Tami, and we don't want it getting around. She might hear."

"But she's right there," Bobbi said, confused.

"Yeah, but she isn't very bright. She never notices."

"I heard that," Tami piped up.

The oldest Bradley girl left, shaking her head. I figured that Robbie would tell her as much or as little as she wanted her to know later.

"You say anything involving the words 'life' and 'complicated' and I'll hurt you," Robbie said as the door closed.

"Me? I'm just enjoying a nice relaxing Saturday."


"So what'd your dad think of the game?" Tami asked as we walked. The temperature had jumped up to a tropical sixty-two, and we were wearing jeans and t-shirts and circling the trailer park. I had one arm around Robbie with my hand on her hip and the other arm around Tami with my hand in it's accustomed place in her back pocket.

"He made all the usual parental pride noises. He was a little surprised that I played almost all defense.

"What'd he think about you and Parker?"

"He asked if it was something he wanted to know. I said no, and he dropped it. By the way, Tony, he was listening to the radio at the game and said you did a great job."

"My new fan club meets every Wednesday at..." I really should have expected her fist in my shoulder, and being a tough ex-football player I wasn't even allowed to cry.

"So what about Friday?" Robbie asked. "It's a home game. Going to be the voice of KAHJ?"

"I don't think so," I said, wishing I could rub my shoulder. "I talked to Kurt Mahoney yesterday morning, and he said that considering it was my second announcing gig and my first broadcast, I was awesome. Compared to professional sportscasters, I was good. He's going to have their regular guy do Friday, then after that we'll see. I think he's waiting to see if I get fan mail or complaints."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.