The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fifth Year: Part 1: Words And Music

Copyright© 2007 by Wizard

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The sixth book of the Trailer Park series finds Tony, Tami and Robbie starting their junior year in high school. More football, More Parker, more complications for Tony's life. (This book follows The Trailer Park, the Second Year, the Third Year, the Fourth Year and the Road Trip. I strongly recommend reading them in order.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

I easily avoided the freshman trying to tackle me at the knees, stepping to the side and giving him a downward push to put him on the ground. I cocked my arm, looking for my receiver, spotted Tracy in the open and... and Monster Girl hit me in the chest, knocking me a good five feet backward before I hit the ground.

She lifted her head until our face-guards touched. "Are you ready for some football?" she sing-songed.

I pushed her off of me and sat up. Then I grinned. "Yeah, I am."

It was the second day of practice, and we were scrimmaging. Mr. Henley, who'd coached JV last year, was running the offense, and Mr. Vickers, the assistant coach last year, had the defense. Both were up for the head coach's job, but all we'd heard were rumors about who was going to get it.

Mike Reed, our star quarterback, was on the sidelines throwing some easy passes. He said his arm wasn't worked in yet. Robbie and I had been throwing since we'd gotten back from the road trip a month before.

Practice was kind of a madhouse since we had everyone, freshmen through seniors, all on the field and all playing for their spot on varsity. I think the freshmen were the worst. They'd hit anything that moved.

But I loved every minute of it. This was my element.

We ran a few more plays, then the coaches switched out Robbie and me, putting her in the QB slot and me as a defensive end. On the first play I managed to give as good as I'd got, slipping past the line and tackling Robbie as she tried to get off a pass.

"That's going to leave a bruise," she muttered as she climbed to her feet.

"And you love every minute of it," I accused.

She grinned and nodded. "We should make football season longer. Maybe have one day off before baseball season and forget about basketball."

"Heyyy! Some of us have a gymnastics team to coach."

She shrugged in a not-my-problem way and trotted back toward her huddle.


Three hours later we limped toward the locker rooms. "You know, I could have sworn those locker rooms were closer last year," I mumbled as every muscle in my body screamed at me.

"You were younger last year," Robbie said without much sympathy.

"Maybe golf," I suggested.

"You'd be bored out of your mind in three days. Besides, you know what Mark Twain said. 'Golf is... ' "

" '... a good walk spoiled, ' " we finished together.

"Actually, the driving range is fun," Robbie said. "But that stupid putting..." We'd gone out earlier in the summer, just after the road trip, and I finally found something that Robbie wasn't good at. I would have enjoyed it more, but I was worse. On one hole it took us a combined sixteen strokes to sink two balls, and that was after we were on the green.

"Okay, not golf. Maybe the volleyball team?"

"You just want to shower with the girls," Robbie accused.

I grinned and rubbed my hands together in anticipation.

"And the sad thing is, Tami would let you," she mumbled, shaking her head. I wasn't sure if the remark was meant for me, so I kept quiet.

"What's the matter, our co-captains tired?" Mark Russell said, walking up between us and slapping us on the shoulder pads.

"We're not the co-captains," Robbie protested. "And you'd be tired, too, if you actually played football." Mark was our kicker.

"One, we haven't voted yet, and two, we're juniors," I added.

"Who else would it be?" Mark asked, innocently.

"Mike Reed and another senior," I answered.

"Fuck! I wouldn't vote for Mike to captain my rubber boat in the bathtub."

Robbie giggled, a sound that was completely at odds with her appearance in pads and helmet. "You have a rubber boat?"

Mark leered, "Ask nicely and I'll let you play with it the next time I take a bath."

I was going to make a sarcastic comment, but I noticed that Robbie appeared to be considering the idea.


"Shall I call the committee to order, Madame Chairman?" I asked as Tami let Mikee in.

"You can't," Robbie said.

I cocked an eyebrow in surprise.

"Your sister isn't here."

I was more surprised but tried not to show it. There are times when I really like Monster Girl. "I'll summon her," I said and started toward the back of the house.

"Mine, too," Mikee called, and I nodded. Behind me I could hear Tami taking drink orders.

I knocked on Traci's door.

"Come in!"

I opened the door. Traci and Kelly were doing the splits on the floor. Ann was sitting cross-legged on the bed, and Peter was sitting in Traci's desk chair.

"Mistress Kelly, Mistress Traci, the committee requests the honor of your presence," I said with a courtly bow.

"What committee?" Peter asked.

We didn't really have a name. "Committee to Undertake New Theatrical Sensations."

Peter looked surprised. "that spells..."

I winked at him. "Traci and Kelly are members."

"What about us?" Ann whined.

I looked at her. She was definitely growing up, and it was clear she was going to be as hot as her sister, but I still considered her a waste of space, though a decorative waste of space. I'd been hoping that Trace had outgrown her.

"You can come watch if you want, but you're not part of the committee, so keep quiet."

Ann looked like she was going to complain but evidently decided against it. I went back to the living with the four younger kids following.

I took my place in Dad's chair again.

"The committee will come to order," Robbie said formally.

"The Committee to Undertake New Theatrical Sensations, if you please," I put in. I wanted to keep things light. I remembered how intense Monster Girl had gotten during last year's play contest.

Tami giggled. Robbie rolled her eyes, but said, "The Committee to Undertake New Theatrical Sensations will come to order. The first order of business is to decide if we have any business."

"I think we should try again. We came close last year," Darlene said.

"Too close," Robbie said, glancing at me. I wondered if I'd made a mistake telling her that we lost by one vote. If she ever found out whose vote, it would be my last mistake.

"Do we know for sure they're doing it?" I asked.

"I checked the website," Tami said. "The rules are almost the same as last year. Each school can submit one production. The time line's pretty much the same too." I smiled at my little research elf.

"Show of hands. Do we go for it?" I said, sticking my hand in the air. Tami's went up at the same time. Traci's beat Darlene's, but not Robbie's. Mikee and Kelly made it unanimous. Ann and Peter watched. I think they were both surprised that Kelly and Traci had a vote.

"That's settled," Robbie said. "So do we go original again or try one of the classics."

"I think we should go original. But everyone will expect another musical. I think we should fool them and do a drama or a straight comedy," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.