Free Universal Carnal Knowledge - Cover

Free Universal Carnal Knowledge

Copyright© 2007 by Londonchap

Chapter 28: We'll have to get a whip

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: We'll have to get a whip - What would happen if the average man suddenly found he could have any woman - literally, any woman - that he wants? It sounds like a dream but when it comes true, it turns out that the ultimate sex drug can cause as many problems as it solves.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Heterosexual   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female  

Like the good and attentive wife she was, Wendy instantly recognised the symptoms. (Maybe they were not so hard to detect. I was standing there stark naked, red in the face and panting for air, a hand against the wall for support, with my dangling cock coated white with spunk dribbling in little gobbets on the floor.)

"Hello, darling," she said brightly; "lovely to see you home so early. And how is young Kylie?"

I corrected her misapprehension. "Wendy, darling, we have a new recruit."

She was intrigued. "Really? May I see?"

"Main bedroom," I told her and she disappeared upstairs while I made myself slightly less indecent by struggling into the dressing-gown I had brought downstairs with me.

Wendy returned wide-eyed. In her hand she carried the monstrous bra. For a moment she was unable to speak.

"I've never seen anything like it," she said at last. "The poor girl is deformed. Wherever did you find her?"

"In a suburban bookshop. She was in the Business Studies section."

"She's so huge I don't know how she managed to show herself in a public place. Didn't people stare at her?"

"Well," I explained, "trussed up in that apparatus you're carrying and with a baggy rugby shirt on she's quite well disguised. When I first saw her she looked merely enormous. It wasn't till I got her back here that I discovered she was stupendous."

Wendy was examining the bra. When she put one of the colossal cups over her head, there was plenty of room to spare. She looked absurd, wearing the cup as if it were a very baggy hood. "She's had this made specially," she said. "You couldn't get something like this off the peg, even in that specialist shop Alicia goes to." She abruptly sat up and whipped the grotesque bra cup off her head, looking at me with great concern. "Alicia! James, what about Alicia? She'll be so hurt."

"She'll be fine," I told her complacently.

"Oh, good," she replied, instantly reassured. I marvelled at the power of FUCK.

Wendy looked thoughtfully at the bra again. "James, darling," she asked; "if her bust is this big now, what on earth is it going to be like when Albert's potion gets to work on it?"

"I don't know," I told her, "but I'm looking forward to finding out."

"Well," said Wendy philosophically, "I'm sure she'll like the result as much as you do. By the way," she added casually, "you haven't told me her name."

Even fuelled by FUCK I felt embarrassed. "I don't know it," I confessed. "I never got round to asking. In fact, we haven't exchanged a single word."

So I told her the full story of the capture. I also took the opportunity to finalise plans for Saturday and update her about Gina. "Well," she said, "you have been a busy boy."

Mentioning Gina reminded me that I had meant to ring her, so I fished her card out of my pocket. She was, naturally, delighted to hear from me. "Jim honey, you want me? Just tell me where you are, honey, I'll be right there."

I reflected that I had Wendy, Kylie, and Ms Humungous ready and available and Alicia should be home any minute, so I told her that her services would not be needed for the moment. I had simply wanted to thank her for lunchtime and check she was all right.

"Never better," she said. "I bet you're surrounded by women right now. Lucky bitches. What about tomorrow?"

"I thought you'd be working."

"I'll always take time off for you, Jim honey. How about your lunch break?"

It was a tempting thought. The office was becoming rather a trial; it was the only place I had to spend a substantial time without getting inside some beautiful and compliant women and the regular wanks in the gents were less and less satisfactory as a substitute. Fran and Connie were there, of course, but their recovery time, although falling all the while, still ruled out the lunchtime quickie I had such need of.

But no; work was piling up on my desk and I needed some solid office time to clear it. I told Gina to go to work, have fun, and make lots of "lurvely" money.

"Sorry to hear it, hun," she said resignedly. Then she brightened. "Say, Jim, how would it be if I asked someone else along? I saw the way you looked when I talked about those bloody East European girls. I could get one of them to join us. How would that be, hun? A curvy little old black bird and a perfect teenage blonde?"

She had found her point d'appui. I wavered. "Er..."

At this point Wendy, who had been listening with interest to my end of the conversation, hissed to me, "Go on! Do it!"

I put my hand over the receiver. "You don't even know what she's suggesting," I pointed out.

"I don't need to," she replied. "Whatever it is, I can see you want to do it, so do it!"

I spoke into the phone again. "All right, Gina, it's a deal. Expect me at twelve-fifteen."

"Right you are, hun. I'll make sure I line up a good 'un." She made the girl sound like a commodity, which of course she was.

I hung up, and told Wendy what I had just agreed to at her urging. "That sounds nice," she replied evenly.

Just then we heard the key in the door and Alicia came in. "Hi James, hi Wendy," she called. "I can't wait to get out of this thing."

Since the garden party it had been Alicia's habit immediately upon returning home each day to take off her top and remove her bra, not necessarily bothering to replace the top afterwards. It was a practice that I saw no reason to discourage.

However, I did not want to deal with her now — I was desperate for a shower — so while she was busy unfastening herself I put my finger to my lips to tell Wendy to say nothing about the new girl, then I went upstairs to clean up.

After my shower I found Alicia, unashamedly topless, chatting cheerfully to Wendy whilst helping prepare dinner. I sat her down and told her that there was something I wanted her to see. Then I led her to the main bedroom. The new girl was still lying in exactly the same position; I thought I detected a slight movement of her eyes as we entered but I may have imagined it. Alicia simply stood there gaping until I led her out again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.