Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

The intervening eight days between Kelly and I making up and her visit to Paradise flew by. The two of us IMed, talked on our cell phones or exchanged e-mails daily. Our fight didn't seem to have harmed our underlying relationship. Kelly's visit was all I could think about as I made supper for my family that Friday night.

Kelly called me when she left work around 4:00 pm. She was grabbing dinner at a rest stop on the turnpike and expected to arrive around 8:15 to 8:30 pm. I was excited that she was on her way. So were the twins when they heard at dinner.

Andy, Ed, Jeremy, Hal and I did our workout early that evening so I would be free when Kelly showed up. Mom took Hunter and very disappointed Noah and Connor for their bathes at eight o'clock. The twins whined when they were told it was time for bed and Kelly hadn't arrived yet.

The twins picked out a book other than "The Cat in the Hat," for me to read to them when they were ordered to bed. Connor sprawled on the bed with his head on my leg. Hunter was on my lap and Noah sat beside me, leaning against my side as I began the story. Hunter was asleep and the twins were fading fast when my cell phone rang.

"Hey Kelly, what's up?" I asked when I saw her name on my phone.

"Keh-EE?" Connor asked as he roused himself.

"I just passed the downtown Lancaster exit on the Route 30 bypass," Kelly explained.

"KEH-EE!" Noah chirped after his brother said her name. "KEH-EE!" both twins repeated.

"How close am I?" Kelly continued.

"You'll be here in fifteen or twenty minutes," I said.

"Shhh!" I said to the twins. "You'll wake up Hunter." I added into the phone, "I'll see you soon, honey. I love you."

"I love you too," Kelly agreed. She ended the call.

The twins carrying on woke Hunter again. The twins bounded out of bed and danced around. "See Keh-EE!" "See Keh-EE!"

"It's your bed time," I explained. "You need to go to sleep. I don't think your dad is going to like you staying up late."

"Daddy! Daddy, see Keh-EEE p'ease?" the twin tornados cried as they raced out of their bedroom in search of Andy.

Hunter, now fully awake, turned around and tried to wrap his arms around my neck so I would carry him.

"Come on, little buddy," I said quietly as I hoisted him up. "Let's go find our nephews."

We found them in the kitchen begging Andy to be allowed to stay up and see my girlfriend. Andy asked, "How long?" as the twins begged.

"She's passing Lancaster now," I replied.

"OK guys, you can stay up to see Kelly," Andy agreed. "You have to go to bed as soon as she gives you good night kisses. Do you promise?" Both twins agreed. They were too wound up at the prospect of seeing Kelly to go back upstairs so I could finish their story.

Mom took Hunter upstairs. The little guy didn't remember my girlfriend and was ready to zonk out any minute. The twins were smart. They went back to the family room and picked up a different book, in hopes Kelly would read it to them. You probably guessed – they found a fresh story teller so "The Cat in the Hat" came out, only the fourth time that week.

Noah, Connor and I waited impatiently at the front door for Kelly to arrive. All of us were anxious and hoping to get the first hug from my girlfriend. I'm older and cagier than my nephews. I jogged outside across the lawn and met Kelly at the curb when she pulled up. My nephews, in bare feet and pajamas, could only wait inside to welcome my girlfriend.

I gave Kelly an impatient hug and exclaimed, "God, I've missed you." I gave Kelly a fervid kiss. Her tongue met mine, letting no doubt that she desired me as much as I desired her.

"I'm glad I'm here, Kyle," Kelly replied. "I've missed you too."

After a too long kiss, much longer than was proper for public display, I helped Kelly bring her bags inside. We walked in towards the house. "I have to warn you that the twins are dying to see you," I explained. "They had this silly idea that you should have come home with me two weeks ago when school was over. They couldn't understand why we wouldn't be together."

"I don't think that is such a silly idea," Kelly replied. "I think your nephews are pretty smart. I wish we hadn't fought at the end of the term."

"They're going to hit you up to read them a bedtime story as soon as you get in the door," I said.

"That will be fine," Kelly said. "I'd enjoy putting the boys to bed."

Noah and Connor cheered "Keh-EE" and hugged her around her legs as soon as we got in the front door. Kelly reached down and picked up one twin.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"No-ah" my nephew announced.

"You've gotten so big since March, Noah," Kelly said. He wrapped his arms around her neck and gave her a peck on the cheek. She set Noah down and picked up his brother.

"What's your name, you little cutie?" Kelly asked.

"Conn'r" the boy replied.

"You're both so smart," Kelly said before she gave him the same hug and kiss as his brother. She set Connor down again.

Noah brought out his story book and asked, "P'ease ... book?" politely.

"Sure, I'll read you a story," Kelly said as she accepted the Dr. Suess book. "Let's get upstairs. I'm sure it's way past your bedtime."

I left Kelly's bags downstairs by the front door and followed her as she followed the twins upstairs to their bedroom. The twins settled on Noah's bed. Kelly and I took turns reading story to the boys. They were excited to see Kelly so it took almost the entire book to put the two boys to sleep. I transferred Connor to his own bed.

Kelly and I went back downstairs so she could greet Liz, Andy and my parents. Mom and Dad joined us for a bowl of ice cream so they could catch up on Kelly's life since her visit in March.

Kelly had done well this semester, though not quite as well as me. She had A's in History 21 and Poly Sci 3. She had B's in her other three courses. Her GPA of 3.40 was just short of Dean's List for the semester. Still, it was a good academic performance.

We had a nice talk with my parents. Mom warned us that we couldn't lock the basement bedroom door in the morning. She needed to get down to the laundry room in the basement to do laundry before she expected us to get up. The twins would be able to come visit us in the morning so we needed to be circumspect. Mom didn't want them to get a premature education in the ways of the world.

Kelly and I headed downstairs to our bedroom after we finished our snack. We got comfortable (i.e. undressed to our undies). I popped a DVD in the DVD player and we sat back to watch a movie.

Kelly had picked out a chick flick, which was fine with me. I'm a romantic at heart. Not that the choice of movie mattered all that much. Making out was much more romantic than the movie. We had lost track of the plot by the time we pleasured each other orally. The movie was nearly over when we watched during our post-coital reverie.

I turned off the TV when the movie was done. Kelly and I had significant catching up to do that evening. Thanks to our fight and the end of the semester, we hadn't made love in a month. Our second time making love was less frenzied and more sensual. Kelly put on a nightie and I put on boxers before we fell asleep. We didn't want the twins to get an eyeful if they wandered down to the basement in the morning.

I woke up Saturday to the superlative feeling of someone giving my hard cock a tongue bath. I cracked an eye open and saw my lover hunched over my hardness by the soft yellow light of early morning. I let out a whimper of appreciation.

"Shhh!" Kelly cautioned. "What time do the twins get up on Saturdays?"

"Ummm ... early sometimes," I admitted. I groaned when Kelly hopped out of bed.

"I'll lock the door for a few minutes," she explained as she scampered up the stairs. "Last night wasn't enough to make up for the past month," Kelly added as she slipped back in bed with me.

Kelly was lusty. She clambered over top of me, pulled her panties aside and sank straight down onto my root. I let Kelly ride me for six or seven minutes before I moved beyond fondling her breasts. Kelly climaxed soon after I switched to teasing her clitoris. I let my lover ride me to a second climax before I let myself go.

I spewed more semen into my lover's already sperm soaked womb. Thank God for birth control. Kelly and I would be working on our second child by now if it weren't for that. I thanked Kelly lavishly for her wake up call.

Since she had done all the work in bed, I volunteered to go unlock the basement door before we went back to sleep. I drained the lizard and then rejoined my lover in bed.

I woke up hours later to the sound of one of the little kids crying at the top of the steps. I opened my eyes and looked towards the steps. Two pairs of eyes met my gaze.

"Hi Unka Ky," one twin said. I realized it was Connor as I focused on him.

"Hi," Noah added.

"Good morning, boys," I replied. I realized the crying was from Hunter, stuck on the wrong side of the baby gate at the top of the steps. He hated to be separated from the twins. I heard Mom in the next room at the washing machine.

Kelly rolled over and pulled me to her. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "That was a wonderful night, lover."

"We have an audience," I explained as I pulled away.

"Good morning, Connor. Good morning, Noah," Kelly said cheerily as she pulled the sheet up to cover herself better.

"Hi, Keh-EE" "Hi" the two boys replied.

"Would you boys like to join Kelly and me for breakfast?" I asked. Both twins nodded yes vigorously. "I'll make French Toast for you guys. Kelly and I have to shower and get dressed. We'll see you upstairs, OK?"

"OK, Unka Ky," Noah agreed. "Bye" Connor added as the boys headed upstairs.

I let Kelly shower first. The two of us were upstairs twenty minutes later. Noah and Connor came running to the kitchen, followed by Hunter toddling unsteadily behind them, going as fast as his little legs could manage.

"Wow! Your brother is walking now," Kelly commented. She picked up Noah and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"Hunter learned that a couple weeks ago, right after I came home," I explained. Kelly picked up Connor. "It was an act of desperation the first time. Hunter stole a block and needed to get away from Connor quickly."

"Were you being nasty to Hunter?" Kelly asked.

Connor shook his head and replied, "No." Kelly gave Connor a hug and kiss before putting him down.

Hunter didn't remember Kelly from last winter. He glued himself to my leg and watched this strange lady who had invaded his home. Kelly stooped down to his level and asked, "Do you want a hug too?" He hid behind my leg when her came on him.

"It's OK, little bro," I said. "This is Kelly, my girlfriend. You liked her last winter. Why don't you say hello?"

Hunter hesitantly stepped towards Kelly. "You've gotten so big since I saw you the last time," Kelly said. She held her arms out to my little brother. Noah and Conner's trust of my girlfriend helped him overcome his reticence. He took two unsteady steps forward and let Kelly wrap her arms around him and give him a hug and a kiss.

Hunter warmed to Kelly pretty quickly. Kelly kept the three boys entertained while I fried some bacon and then made French toast for the group. Noah and Connor each got one slice French toast chopped in small pieces. Hunter's half a slice was diced into tiny pieces that would require little chewing. My little brother had two teeth so far. On Mom's orders Hunter didn't get a slice of bacon the way Noah and Connor did.

The boys enjoyed their late morning brunch with us. Kelly and I cleaned them up and sent them off to play when we finished our breakfast. The two of us changed into swim wear and put shorts and T-shirts back on. Ed and Paige Anderson would arrive at noon to catch a ride with us to Hershey Park. I would drive the four of us over to Jeremy's house where we'd meet him, Kathy, Hal and Tammy. I'd follow Jeremy to Hershey for the day.

Penny Edwards had spent Friday night at her boyfriend Harrison's house over in York. They would meet us in Hershey in the afternoon. Brandon McCafferty wanted to come for the day but couldn't. He worked at his uncle's construction company in the summer. The company worked every day with good weather from sun up to sun down, including Saturdays. Brandon's uncle was letting him leave early, around five o'clock, so he could join us for the evening.

Penny and Harrison met us outside the front gate of the park. We headed inside to the park's Boardwalk, a water park inside the park. We did the Roller Soaker, the Waverider, the Coastal Plunge, the Tidal Force and the newest attraction, the Shore. It was a huge tidal pool with waves from zero to six feet high blasting across the crowds.

The Roller Soaker was fun. We rode a car into the air while the spectators down below shot us with water cannons. In return we bombed them with gallons of water from our seats. I was recognized by Penn State fans on the second time up.

"Hey, it's Kyle Martin," one of the kids in a Penn State T-shirt yelled. I looked down and gave my fan a wave. He nailed me with the water cannon. My friends and I did our best to soak him and his associates until we ran out of water. I met up with my tormentors/fans when we got off the ride. It was all in good fun. I talked with them for a few minutes. They asked if I could give them autographs but I couldn't. No one had paper, pens or anything else dry.

Later in the afternoon my gang of friends ran into Brendan Hayden, Greg Nowicki and their girlfriends. I introduced my teammates to my high school friends. Brendan and Jeremy hit it off right away. Soon they were deep in conversation about the intricacies of playing linebacker at BCS schools.

I invited Brendan, Greg and their girlfriends to join us for dinner. They passed. They had other plans for the evening. We grabbed dinner at Freeman's Texas BBQ. Most of us had the pit beef subs or the ribs. Jeremy couldn't resist ordering a whole turkey leg. Dinner came with delicious grilled sweet corn and iced tea. Brandon caught up with us as we were finishing dinner. He was exhausted from a day of hard work but was ready for an evening of fun.

We headed over to the Amphitheatre after dinner. Bowser was doing a rock and roll oldies show with tribute bands playing music from 50's and 60's. The music was ancient but we enjoyed it anyway. All of us grew up hearing our parents listen to music from this era and on up to the 80's.

We started hitting as many of the roller coasters as we could squeeze in before the park closed at ten pm. We managed to ride the Stormrunner, the Sidewinder, the Great Bear, and Fahrenheit. We saved the good old Comet for the final ride of the night. It's hard to find wooden roller coasters anymore. The Comet is a true classic. Our grandparents probably rode it. It was still a blast after over half a century later.

We grabbed some Turkey Hill ice cream on the way out of the park. We hung out at our cars for half an hour, talking and enjoying our evening snacks. Our group split up after that. Harrison headed back across the river to York. Penny caught a ride home with Brandon. The rest of us headed south and east for Lancaster, Paradise and home.

Kelly and I got home around 11:30 that evening. A strange car was parked in front of my house when I got home. I parked down the street a little further than usual at the end of our lot. Kelly and I found the car's owner.

My sister Liz and Nate Good, her date that night, were locked together in a tight clinch. They were exchanging a totally volcanic good night kiss. I expected the sounds of Kelly and me walking up the walk would alert them to our presence. It didn't.

I cleared my throat loudly when Kelly and I were only a few feet away. I didn't wish to be a voyeur. Nate's eyes popped open and he jumped back like I'd hit him with an electric prod.

"Umm ... ummm ... ummmm..." Nate whined, fear making his eyes the size of saucers.

"Relax, stud," Liz said soothingly. She stepped up against Nate again. "They are going to be doing the same thing we just did at the park when they get downstairs." Liz wrapped her arms around her date again, snugging him against her body.

"Sorry to disturb you guys," I said. "Kelly and I didn't want to stare or anything, but we need to get in the front door."

"Umm ... Ummmm ... I wasn't trying to take advantage of Liz ... or anything," Nate finally managed to stammer.

"You were, but it's fine," I said reassuringly. "Second base, third base, home run – I'm fine with whatever Liz wants from you. Relax, Nate."

"I told you before," Liz added after giving him a kiss on the cheek. "My family is cool with sex. You and I would have been using my bedroom instead a blanket at the park if the little kids weren't home."

But your parents..." Nate responded.

" ... don't mind," Liz said, interrupting his protest.

"She's right," Kelly added. "It takes some getting used to, but the Martins are cool with teens having sex." She chuckled. "Now my father on the other hand, would have been out here with his shotgun if he caught me kissing a boy on the front porch when I was sixteen. By the way, I'm Kelly, Kyle's college girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you, Kelly," Nate said. He shook hands with Kelly when Liz let his hand loose.

"If you two will give us space to get in the door," I said. "We'll get out of your way. Liz still has twenty minutes until curfew. You two have plenty of time to make out some more."

Nate blushed a deep shade of red. "Umm ... I can't stay that long. I have to be home by midnight too."

"You two have fun for as long as you can," I responded. "We'll get out of your way." Kelly and I squeezed past the two horny teens and went inside.

We found Mom and Dad in the family room cuddled together watching TV. Andy had helped close at the restaurant, was beat and was asleep already. Kelly and I talked with Mom and Dad for a few minutes, telling them about our trip to Hersheypark.

We bumped into Liz in the kitchen on our way downstairs to my bedroom.

"Sorry about interrupting you outside," I said. "You were blocking the doorway and I didn't really have any choice."

"It's no problem, big brother," Liz replied. "You freaked Nate out but he'll get over it."

"Are the two of you a couple?" I asked. "You seemed pretty heavily into each other outside."

"Not yet," Liz replied. "We did the prom and two dates since that. I like him a lot. He seems to like me. I think he's almost ready to ask me to go steady with him. At least he ought to be after tonight. It was a very good night for him."

"Am I to gather that Nate got lucky this evening?" I asked.

Liz smirked and gave us a wink. "He got lucky twice after I gave him a blow job. He's not bad in bed and very trainable. Not every boy will go down on you when you ask."

"Don't I know it," Kelly agreed. "Your brother is the first boy that was willing to do that for me."

"My first time was horrible," Liz replied. "My big brother here made sure my first boyfriend learned how to please me after that time. I guess I've become pretty demanding of my boyfriends."

"Nothing wrong with that girl," Kelly replied. "IF I have anymore boyfriends, I will be expecting the same thing." She saw the funny look on my face. "Not that I expect anyone to come after you."

"Come on, sweetie," I countered. "Let's go downstairs and I will show you that I am absolutely indispensable."

"You two have fun tonight," Liz replied. Kelly and I started down the steps. "Make sure my brother earns his keep, Kelly."

"Don't worry, I will," Kelly answered.

I locked the door behind us and headed down the steps to our little love nest. I demonstrated to Kelly for nearly an hour why no further boyfriends would be needed. 69, doggie style, missionary style – I made sure both of us were thoroughly satisfied.

The two of us were so sweaty and covered with bodily fluids that we shared a shower at 1:15 in the morning so we were fit for bed. We got carried away running our hands over each other's soapy bodies. We made love one more time in the shower. We went to bed a little damp, totally satisfied, extremely clean and very exhausted. Thank God the family was skipping church on Sunday. Dad scheduled our departure for the Phillies ballpark for 10:30 in the morning. We could catch up on our sleep.


Andy and Liz were gone Sunday morning when Kelly and I came upstairs for breakfast. They had taken Noah, Connor and Hunter over to our grandparents' house for the day. We grabbed some cereal and juice just before my family loaded up in the mini-van for the drive down to Citizen Bank Park.

Traffic wasn't bad that morning for the drive to Philadelphia. We were early enough that the traffic around the stadium wasn't too bad either. Chase Utley sent us two VIP parking passes, so we drove right in and parked beside the stadium. Will and Abby met us by the First Base Gate. The eight of us presented our tickets and trooped inside the stadium.

Chase Utley had gotten excellent tickets for us. We were in section 118, four rows behind the Phillies dugout. The players were out on the field warming up when we arrived. I gave a note Chase had mailed to me to the nearest usher. In the note Chase asked the usher to inform him when we arrived.

A couple minutes later while we were settling into our seats a bat boy jogged onto the field and talked with Chase. Chase turned straight towards us and gave us a big smile and a wave, which we returned. Chase talked to the bat boy again and then returned to warm-ups.

I found out what the second conversation was about a few minutes later. The usher returned with a note from Chase. He said warm-ups would be done in about ten minutes. Chase invited me and my family to come down to the rail at the far end of the dugout. Chase wanted to introduce us to some of the team.

The ballpark was filling with fans, nearly everyone dressed in red. Unfortunately not all of the red was Phillies apparel. The Phillies were playing the Red Sox that day and the Red Sox brought their usual travelling contingent of fans to our ballpark.

This game was a big one, if any game in May can be a big one. The Phillies were defending World Series champs. The Red Sox led the American League in wins. The Phillies led the NL East with a slim lead. The Mets were one and a half games back and the Marlins were two games back.

The Phillies took the first game of the series on Friday night behind Joe Blanton. The Red Sox came back Saturday, beating young J.A. Happ. Today, two of the best pitchers on the planet were facing each other – Cole Hamels for our team and Josh Beckett for the boys from Boston.

My family and I headed down to the rail in Section 114 when the players finished warming up. Chase apparently spotted us and headed straight for that section of railing at the end of the dugout, half a dozen of his teammates following him.

Chase warmly greeted Kelly, Dad and me by name. I introduced Mom, Andy Liz, Will and Abby to Chase and the other Phillies. Chase introduced Ryan Howard, Jimmy Rollins, Shane Victorino, Jason Werth and Carlos Ruiz to us.

In the middle of all the introductions another Philly player jogged over and joined the group. I was shocked to see he was Cole Hamels, the starting pitcher. I never expected him to interrupt game preparations to glad hand with fans.

Cole seemed like a genuinely nice guy from talking with him, like all the rest of the Phillies we met. Cole talked with us for a couple minutes before he excused himself. One by one the Phillies headed off to the club house for their final preparations.

Chase was the last of the Phillies with us. I asked, "Did your nephew Devin make it the game?"

"No, much to his disappointment," Chase answered. "He begged his dad and my sister Taylor to give him a ride down so he could see the Red Sox. The Ironpigs have a game this afternoon too so his dad has to work. My sister is laid up. She broke a bone in her foot a couple weeks ago. I assume Devin caught a ride to the ballpark in Allentown and is watching the Ironpigs play."

"That's cool," I replied. "Tell him I said hi."

"I'll do that," Chase agreed. He started to turn away and then turned back. "Are you involved in Penn State's football camps? Sis said Devin signed up for one next month."

"Yes, I am," I replied. "It depends which one he signed up for. I may see him there. Coach Burton asked me to help out the one from June 17-19th."

"Yeah, that's the weekend he's going," Chase answered. "Maybe he'll see you there. Are you helping with the coaching?"

"I'm one of four team members acting as babysitters," I explained. "We put the kids up on a couple floors of one of the dorms near the football practice fields. Chip Brinton and I are in charge of one of the floors."

"That's cool," Chase responded. "You take good care of my nephew."

"I will," I replied. "You have a good game today."

"I'll do my best," Chase responded as he started away. He stopped by Dad and asked, "We still on for dinner, Dan?"

"If you want to eat with this scruffy crew," Dad answered.

"It's on," Chase answered. "My wife is looking forward to meeting you. I have Kyle's cell number. I'll give you a buzz when the game is over. We can coordinate schedules and get together."

My family and I scattered around the stadium to find food for lunch. We met back at our seats and settled in for the show. It turned out to be quite a show.

Josh Beckett and Cole Hamels provided us with a classic pitcher's duel. Both pitchers had no hitters going into the fourth inning. Jimmy Rollins managed to smack a single into the gap to get on base. Beckett clamped down again. The Phillies hitters left Jimmy stranded on base.

The Red Sox managed to score first, in the sixth inning. J. D. Drew scorched an uncharacteristically misplaced fastball over the wall for a solo home run. Drew was greeted by rousing boos from the Phillies fans as he ran around the bases. They hadn't forgiven Drew's snub of their team fourteen seasons earlier when he was drafted by the Phillies but refused to play for them. Cole didn't lose his cool. He struck out Kevin Youkilis and Jason Bay to get out of the sixth inning.

Jimmy Rollins sharply hit a ground out to start the seventh inning. Shane Victorino worked Beckett to a full count and then drew a walk. Red Sox manager Terry Francona got things started in the bull pen immediately. Meanwhile Beckett had to face Chase Utley, one of the hottest hitters in the majors over the last month.

The Flyin' Hawaiian, Shane Victorino, took a big lead off first. Beckett tried to pick him off twice before settling down to deal with Chase. Chase took one ball and smacked the next pitch deep. It curved foul for a strike. Shane continued to distract Beckett threatening to steal second base.

Shane took off with the next pitch. He handily beat the throw by Varitek to steal second base. Chase clobbered the next pitch Beckett offered him. The Red Sox right fielder watched helplessly as the ball flew over his head into the stands opposite me. Chase and Shane trotted around to home to bring the score to 2-1 Phillies' favor.

Manager Terry Francona pulled Beckett after that. The Red Sox relievers minimized the damage in the inning, not allowing anyone else on base. Charlie Manuel brought in Ryan Madson in the eighth inning and Brad Lidge in the ninth. They nailed down the win for the Phillies.

It had been a fun game to watch from fantastic seats. It featured excellent pitching, good fielding and timely hitting. Best of all it was a Phillies victory. The gilding on the day was the scoreboard report that the Braves beat the Mets to give Philly a more comfortable lead in their division.

My family, Kelly and I hung out inside the park as the crowd thinned and departed. My phone rang fifteen minutes later. Chase suggested that we hang out awhile longer in the stadium. When things had cleared out he could get us down on the field and then give us a tour of the locker room before dinner. We agreed.

We met Chase about twenty minutes later at the proper door. He introduced us to his wife Jena, his college sweetheart. She was extremely pretty. Chase was a lucky guy to have her.

Chase led us inside and then down onto the field. Andy and I ran the bases. Andy checked out the pitcher's mound. All eight of us followed Chase through the dugout into the Phillies locker room.

It was a beautiful facility. It was nearly as large as ours back in State College. Of course with only twenty-five players on the roster, each player had more space than I did. I shared our locker room with 108 teammates.

When he finished the tour, Chase asked, "What are you interested in for dinner? Something fancy? Casual? It's my treat, whatever you would like."

"We're not dressed for fancy," Dad replied. "What would you suggest that is casual? I think that would be good for us."

"Casual would be excellent," I added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.