Lost & Found - Cover

Lost & Found

Copyright© 2007 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Kyle Martin goes to PSU seeking football glory. Read about his successes, failures and excesses as he tries to find his place in the world

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Anal Sex   School  

Kelly and I got together with our friends for brunch on Sunday then went back to my room to read the paper. I grabbed the sport section of the Inquirer immediately. I wanted to see what the reporters had to say about our victory. They had a nice article on our blow out. They did a second speculating on Zack's odds of getting the Heisman. Nothing so far this season dampened anyone's expectations of my friend.

The third article noted the problems our defense was having stopping the pass. That wasn't news to me. We had a horrible time stopping the pass until we had a big lead. Our run defense was good, but we didn't get enough pressure on the quarterback to stop the opponent's passing. I hoped Coach Burton and Coach C could find a fix before we got to the Big Ten heart of our schedule. Michigan, Ohio State and Illinois would kill us if we didn't figure out how to stop the pass.

I flipped inside the sports section to check out how the rest of the Top 20 faired. One headline caught my attention immediately – "Red Shirt Freshman saves Gators' Day With Late TDs". I read the article aloud so Kelly could hear the news about Ed Fritz.

The Gators' starting QB, DeShaun Williamson, had been ineffective against the University of Central Florida, leading the team to four field goals. Coach Urban Meyer pulled him at the beginning of the fourth quarter with the Gators trailing 24-12. Ed had rallied his team, completing 12 of 17 passes to gain 149 yards and scoring two touchdowns. The Gators beat UCF 26-24 when UCF missed on a last second 51 yard field goal.

Kelly and I sent off an e-mail congratulating Ed on his performance. We both were hoping he'd be on-line so we could chat, but he wasn't.

Kelly and I went for a walk after we finished the paper. We studied until dinner time. Kelly caught up with her girlfriends when it was time for me to head to the Training Table for dinner.

I caught up on some bad news about the guys from our team trying to make it in the NFL over dinner. Yesterday was cut-down day in the NFL, when they had to reduce their rosters down to fifty-three players. The Rams decided Bo Cherry wasn't good enough to play wide receiver on a team that went 4-12 last season. I wasn't totally surprised. Bo knew he was a long shot to make the NFL. He had a Plan B ready for yesterday's contingency. He hoped to catch on with a Canadian Football League team.

Cooper Barnes, our kicker last season, was cut by the Chargers. That wasn't surprising either. I'd heard that few kickers stick with a team at their first training camp. I knew David Akers, the Philadelphia Eagles' excellent kicker, needed four tries before he found a permanent job. Hopefully Coop would get another chance later in the season if a kicker got hurt or played poorly.

The news about the other three guys from last year's team was much better. Zack Hayes reported that Aaron Morano was going to be the 49er's nickel back this season. He was also their punt returner. I expected that he would move up the depth chart as the season went on. Aaron's was too talented to stay off the field very long.

Pete Klein was Tampa Bay's #2 weak side linebacker. Derrick Brooks was in front of him. It might take Pete awhile to pass the pro-bowler. The news about Antwaan Booker was excellent. Antwaan would start at left defensive end for the Broncos. He would have his work cut out for him helping transform's the AFC West's doormats into a decent football team.

The Student Government Association was showing a movie at the HUB, so Kelly and I decided to go. It was a romantic comedy which both of us enjoyed. I escorted Kelly back to her dorm and received a pretty passionate kiss good night. We promised to meet for brunch in the morning.

I found a reply e-mail from Ed Fritz when I got back to my room. Ed had gone in to study game film that afternoon and bumped into Coach Meyer. The coach told him he was going to start next week, which was great news. The bad news was that his first start would be next Saturday evening on prime time TV when the Gators went to Baton Rouge to play the #1 ranked LSU Tigers in "Death Valley". You give the Cajuns all day to tailgate and then pack them in that tall, tight stadium – it truly was one of the loudest, most intimidating places to play in the country. I didn't envy my friend. Zack and our team would be hard pressed to play well under those circumstances and Zack was a fifth year senior.

Monday was Labor Day and we didn't have any classes. Damian and I both enjoyed a long peaceful snooze until mid-morning. I met up with Kelly and the other girls from Beaver Hall with my friends for an early lunch. The group kicked around ideas to pass the afternoon before the guys had to go for football practice. Someone suggested we play a round of golf. Kelly tried to persuade me, but I was resistant. I am a horrible golfer.

Damian's decision to join the golfers fixed my dilemma. Kelly readily agreed to a game of tennis with me followed by us taking advantage of the privacy in my room while Damian was gone for two or three hours. Damian and Jay agreed to take on Bev and Christian while Trevor and Jen played G. J. and Cindy. Kelly and I told the golfers to take their time and enjoy themselves.

Kelly and I changed and grabbed our racquets back at the room and meet at the tennis courts. We played one match, which I won 6-4. My speed and athleticism made up for her superior knowledge of the game. We were quite sweaty when we headed back to my room. That was OK – we planned to get even sweatier that afternoon.

It took me seconds to join my naked lover in my bed after I hung my "do not disturb sign", a tie, outside on the door and locked it. I gazed at Kelly, lying naked on my bed, smiling up at me. How had I gotten so fortunate to have this vivacious, beautiful, sensual woman fall for me? I disrobed and climbed in bed and into her open, welcoming arms.

I wrapped my arms around Kelly as we locked our lips together and teased each other with the tips of our tongues. The jolt of electricity that passed between us increased our craving for intimacy. Kelly moaned when I began kissing down her neck and chest, intent on sampling her shapely twin melons.

My bronze tan from a summer of lifeguarding contrasted against the milky white band of skin across her breasts, forced by modesty back home. I gently hefted them and then kissed decreasing circles until my lips reached her aureoles and nipples. I kissed and suckled as Kelly ran her hands through my hair, trying to press my lips tighter to her chest.

I stroked Kelly's sides and then rubbed her tummy with my free hand while my tongue teased her nipples to hardness. Kelly cooed her approval as I slid my hand further down through her neatly trimmed tuft of red hair and along her moist outer labia. I slipped my finger between her puffy moist lips and rubbed.

My finger and tongue's actions increased Kelly's passion while her moans and squirming swelled my lust. I kissed my way across her tummy until my lips reached her clit. I kissed around it and gently penetrated my finger into her silky tunnel. I nuzzled my nose between her folds and licked. Her nectar was sweet, tinged with a slight saltiness from the sweat from our earlier tennis match.

Kelly thrust her hips up into my face while she pressed my head down, trying to spur me on to bring her to a rapid climax. I obliged her, pressing and stimulating her G-spot while I sucked and licked her labia and clitoris. A few minutes of licking, sucking and probing were enough to induce an orgasm in my lover. I let her enjoy it as I happily lapped up the flood of moisture her body released during her climax.

When she came down from her high, Kelly demanded, "Give it to me now, I'm ready."

"Patience, honey," I answered. "We have half the afternoon." I returned to work with my tongue. I licked and sucked her slippery muffin for a few minutes while my lover slowly lost coherence. Her second orgasm was as thunderous as her first. I sat back and watched her tits jiggle as Kelly squirmed and shuddered.

When she recovered, Kelly put her head up, looked me in the eye and demanded, "God damn it, Kyle! Fuck me. I need you dick in me right now!"

I scooted forward over her and gave her a deep kiss while I positioned my big prick. I let my weight sink my cock into her hot tunnel, reveling in the sensations caused by the tautness of our fit. When our pubic areas bumped together, Kelly smiled and said, "Give it to me deep, honey. I need a good fucking."

Kelly raised her knees up to her chest. I pulled them onto my shoulders and went to work satisfying my lover. A few thrusts later Kelly and I found our well-practiced rhythm as we shared ourselves with each other.

After a few minutes I saw Kelly smile as her eyes twinkled. "You know my period started eleven days ago?"

"Uh huh..." I grunted as I pumped in and out. "I know."

"That means I'm almost in the middle of my cycle," Kelly explained unnecessarily. I grunted my agreement as I worked my cock in and out. "You aren't ready to come yet, are you?"

"No," I answered. "I'm not close."

"Good, I don't want you to pull out yet," Kelly said. "I love doing this with you and I don't want it to end too quickly."

"I don't either," I said agreeably as I continued screwing her.

"Promise me you'll pull out before you come, Kyle," Kelly said, trying to sound scared. "Daddy will kill us if you get me knocked up. I'd have to drop out of high school and everything."

I smiled at my playful lover. She wanted to do some more role-playing for my enjoyment. "I'll be careful, Kelly, I promise," I replied. "It would be hard for us to raise a baby when we're only fifteen."

Every couple minutes as we coupled, Kelly reminded me that I couldn't come in her like I did last week. I always swore that I'd be careful. We continued on, me pumping in as Kelly thrust up towards me cock, our pubic areas slamming together, I'd grind a little and then pull away as Kelly let her body sink into the bed again.

Kelly's breathing got ragged as she approached her pinnacle. "Ooohh ... are you clooo ... close?" she moaned.

"Not quite yet," I replied as I continued to drill her. I made sure to crunch into her clit as we came together with each thrust.

"Make ... Ooohh ... Sure ... you ... pull ... Ooohhh ... GOD!" Kelly stammered. Her pussy rippled against my cock and clenched as she squealed when she orgasmed. My lover shuddered as she rode her climax through to its denouement. Kelly slumped to the bed, spent. I continued thrusting in and out, but at a slower pace, giving her a chance to recover her sanity.

"Fuck!" Kelly exclaimed as her eyes focused. "That was fantastic."

"I'm glad you are enjoying this," I replied as I continued to pump in and out of my lover. I felt my balls churn. I slowed my pace and swiveled my hips as I bottomed out on each stroke. I wanted to give Kelly another climax before I spewed my seed.

"Pull out before you ... ooohh..." Kelly moaned. " ... come ... Please?" I sensed she was close too.

"OOhh ... yeahh!" I exclaimed. "I'll pull out ... Unhh ... I... [pant] ... promise." I thrust a few more times. I felt my cum boil up out of my balls. I thrust hard one last time and planted my cock as deep as possible in my lover.

Kelly's eyes widened as my first spurt shot out into her pussy. "Kyle! I can feel it."

"Oooohh..." I groaned as I drained my balls into my lover.

"You promised to pull out!" Kelly protested.

"Sorry," I replied. "It felt ... oooh ... sooo good. I couldn't stop myself." I slumped on top of Kelly. She hugged me as she rolled us to our sides.

"You promised to pull out," Kelly protested. Her smile belied her protests. "What if you get me knocked up?"

I let the question go unanswered for half a minute. Kelly and I cuddled while I enjoyed the post-orgasmic feelings of bliss. Kelly arched her eyebrow questioningly. "What can I say? I'm incorrigible."

We cuddled and exchanged kisses for a minute or two. Kelly stared into my eyes and asked, "You really get turned on by the chance of getting a girl pregnant, don't you?"

"I think both of us get turned on by it," I replied. "You were pretty passionate this afternoon too."

She gave me a kiss then answered, "You're probably right."

Kelly and I cuddled for awhile before we noticed the time. It was after three o'clock. Damian was expected back anytime. Damian and I had to get ready for football practice soon. Kelly dressed and headed back to her room. Damian came in half a minute after Kelly left.

"You have fun this afternoon roomie?" Damian teased. He arched his eyebrows like Groucho Marx and pretended to tap the ashes from his 'cigar.' "A little afternoon delight?"

"You know how it is," I replied. "Any way, why would I go golfing with you guys? I'd much rather stick to something I'm good at."

"Good at it?" Damian teased. "I see you're Mister Modesty."

"I've never had any complaints from my performance," I replied.

Damian and I headed over to the Lasch Building early and hung out in the player's lounge until it was time for practice. The coaches had the offense and defense meet with their coordinators and coaches to review the film from Saturday's game.

The offense enjoyed the film review. The coaches were mostly complimentary. They pointed out a few spots where we could have done better. I was surprised when Coach Schroeder singled out poor blocks by me on a couple running plays.

The defensive players didn't look quite as happy when we finished the film review session and headed to dinner. Understandably, the defensive coaches had pointed to a lot of places where they could improve their play. No one on the offense pointed fingers, but we knew our defense needed to pick up their game for us to continue winning when we started playing the good teams – such as Nebraska in six days.

This wasn't the Nebraska of the storied Tom Osborne era. It also wasn't the dog of a team that had a couple losing seasons earlier in the decade either. They went 8-4 against a tough Big 12 schedule and had played in a minor bowl game last year. We'd have to play well to beat these guys.

--oooOooo--

Andy e-mailed me on Tuesday evening to let me know how our family's annual trip to Cape Henlopen went. Liz was allowed invite her boyfriend Alex Bomberger to come for the weekend. Andy had a good weekend. Alicia Randolph, my one-time vacation squeeze, had decided that Andy would make an acceptable bed partner for the Labor Day Weekend. Apparently Andy had gotten his bell rung repeatedly over the course of the long weekend. He hadn't gotten that much nookie since he got Crystal pregnant with the twins.

Classes were going well so far. I had a lot of reading in the American Comedy course and had turned in two short papers. My history term paper was due next Monday, so I spent a lot of my free time at the library researching things. I planned to write the paper Thursday afternoon before practice and then polish it on Friday night and Sunday afternoon.

I met twice in the week with Kevin Lee so he could help me with my calculus course. Dr. Gowavaram gave a pop quiz on Tuesday. I was extremely pleased to find an A on top of it when he handed them back at Thursday's class.

Kelly and I enjoyed having a class together every day. Most mornings we ate breakfast together. We always ate lunch together. Neither of us had a lot of other free time during the week to spend together. Classes, homework and football didn't permit it. We had Saturday nights and Sundays to spend quality time together. It wasn't as good as last spring, but was better than the limited time we had over the summer.

Thursday morning I got up bright and early, grabbed breakfast alone and then headed for the Natatorium. Mr. Coleman finally allowed us to get tanks and practice our scuba. We spent most of the class in the pool in about five feet of water, getting comfortable breathing with the tank. We learned to clear our masks if they get flooded. We practiced sharing our air supply with another diver too.

Zack, Chip and I got together with Ryan Reynolds in the afternoon after I finished my tutoring session with Kevin Lee. We reviewed video of Nebraska's defense, looking for spots were we could try our sight adjustments to my pass routes. We agreed on four defensive looks where we would use this technique and what route I was to run for each look. Zack would signal that the adjustment was on if he pulled his hands away from under center while he was looking at me. I was to nod my head if I understood that adjustment. We thought we have a chance to use the technique against Nebraska.

Zack, Chip and I headed over to the locker room to change for practice after we finished. Chip sat down on the stool beside my locker while I started to undress.

"You know..." Chip said. "This was fun studying with you guys."

"That's good," I answered.

"Jared told me about how you helped him learn the plays last spring," Chip continued. "I was wondering if you'd be willing to let me study with you."

"I don't mind," I replied. "You're welcome to join me if your schedule allows it."

"Thanks, man," Chip said. "I can see what you were telling me last month about how much I have to study. I can use all the help I can get."

Chip and I arranged to meet after I finished my history class Friday afternoon and work together reviewing game video and the playbook.

--oooOooo--

Kelly and I gave each other a long good bye after History 20 outside the Chambers Building Friday afternoon. We wouldn't get to be together again until after the game on Saturday when we went out for a late dinner with Dad and Andy after the game. Our game was one of the regional games on ABC, so kickoff wasn't until 3:30 in the afternoon.

Chip and I spent an hour in the film room reviewing the playbook and video of our team running the plays. I could see that Chip had been making progress learning the plays as we worked. My friend seemed to be a quick study. We went through plays faster than when I worked with Jared in the spring.

The first string offense worked against the third string defense at half speed. They defended using their best imitation of Nebraska's defense against us. Later in practice when I was on the sideline while our backups practiced with the first string Coach Adams called me over to talk.

"Kyle, I'd like to look these plays over for a few minutes," Coach explained as he handed me a dozen plays. "Get familiar with these. I'd like you to run these with the scout team offense."

I glanced over the plays. They were all marked "Nebraska" with the name of the play. They weren't anything complicated, mostly streaks and other deep routes. I let Coach Adams know when I knew them.

Coach yelled, "Scout team, on me!" We huddled around our coach. "You guys are going to run the next set of plays at full speed. Martin is in for MacCauley." Coach called for us to run the third play in the stack. He reviewed assignments briefly and told to go get'em.

"Damn, this is good!" Chip exclaimed as we headed for the line of scrimmage. "I didn't think I'd get to throw with you this season."

"I knew we wouldn't go the whole season without a little time together," I answered.

Karol Zizka did a double take when he saw me line up outside. He called an audible and rotated Shawn Byrd to my side. Angus Pitts sprinted across the field behind the linebackers and positioned himself beside our slot receiver. Tyler Madden, who was in at free safety at the moment, shifted towards my side of the field. The center snapped the ball when Coach C blew his whistle.

I sprinted downfield. Shawn had given me an eight yard cushion, which allowed him to stay with me further downfield. Chip threw the ball to me just as Tyler Madden arrived to help Shawn. I managed to out-leap the two defenders and snag the ball. Tyler pawed at the ball as I came down, trying to knock it loose. Shawn knocked me and Tyler over as he made certain that I didn't gain anymore yardage.

I headed back to the offensive huddle again. Coach Adams had us go through each of the dozen Nebraska plays with our first string defense. I caught three more balls. Tyler and Shawn also kept me from catching a couple more that Chip threw our way. When we were through all the plays Coach Adams called me over.

"Thank you Kyle," Coach Adams said as he shook my hand. "That was helpful."

"No problem, Coach," I answered, "I was wondering..."

"Why?" Coach said grinning to me. I nodded my head yes. "Coach Czarwinski wanted to try some new things on defense. He wanted to see how it would work against a fast receiver."

"What do you think?" I asked. "They seemed to do a better job covering me than they did a few weeks ago in the last scrimmage."

"I'll watch the practice videos before I decide," Coach Adams answered. He gave me a wink and added, "Between you and me – I think it's an improvement."

"That's good," I agreed. "We need to improve on pass defense." Coach Adams smiled and didn't say anything. I understood. Tearing down one part of our team wouldn't help the whole team. We would succeed as a 109 person unit, not separately on offense, defense and special teams.

We grabbed dinner at the Training Table when practice was over. Coach Burton gave us fifteen minutes after dinner to pick up our overnight bags and then meet the blue Penn State buses at the Lasch Building for the ride over to Toftrees for the evening. Coach Burton did a brief team meeting at the resort and then gave us the rest of the night off to relax.

Damian and I joined Jay, Shawn, Trevor, Tony, and Josh in the pool for an evening swim. When we were waterlogged we went back to my room for some poker and TV before bedtime. The coaches came through at a quarter to eleven to remind everyone of our eleven o'clock curfew.

Coaches didn't schedule the team breakfast until 9:30 on Saturday morning, a fact nearly all members of the team appreciated. I don't know what Christian, G. J. DeLuca and the few other early birds on our team did. I enjoyed my extra sleep. The team loaded up on the buses again after breakfast and headed back to the Lasch Building.

Coach Burton had us meet with our position coaches to review our game plans and then held a general team meeting to prepare us for Saturday afternoon's game. Yasin Clark, normally our free safety, was sitting this game out. He had tweaked a hamstring at Wednesday's practice and wasn't ready to play. Tyler Madden would take his place.

Yasin, David McCall, Jared Cantrell and Chip Brinton were delegated to escort this week's group of recruits around campus this weekend. The recruits included Brian Henson, a wide receiver from Bloomsburg; Chris Richardson, a defensive back from north Philly; Cody Jones, a linebacker from York; Andrew Burke, a running back from Moorestown, New Jersey; and Marco Cuchiella, a defensive back and little brother of Dom Cuchiella, our starting Hero [strong safety]. Yasin and Chip would stay the recruits during the game. The other guides would join them afterward. Coach Burton asked me to assist on Sunday morning when the guys had their workouts with the coaches.

The recruits and their parents were invited to join the team at lunch at the training table. We headed back to the locker room after lunch. Yasin and Chip took the recruits around and introduced them to the team while we dressed and did our final preparations for the game.

We headed out for warm-ups. After we stretched, I caught some passes to help Zack warm-up his arm. I shagged some punts for Steve Cobb after that. I was down near the end zone when I heard a voice from the past.

"Hey, Kyle," a woman said.

A shiver ran though my body as I remembered. "Julie!" I exclaimed as I turned to see her. What a sight! She had filled out a little in the right places since we had gone steady back in tenth grade. She had on a tight red top with a big 'N' on it and a red micro skirt. Her blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail with a red ribbon.

"God, you look great, Julie," I added.

"You do too, Kyle," Julie answered. "You've grown since I've seen you the last time."

"I've filled out not grown," I said. "I'm still 6'-4" like three years ago. Obviously you are going to Nebraska. What's your major?"

"Business," Julie replied. "How about you?"

"I'm going to be a teacher and a football coach," I explained. "How is your brother ... uh, WJ? Did he stay in scouts when you moved?"

"Yes, WJ did," Julie explained. "He is almost done with his Eagle. I heard you completed yours a couple years ago." I nodded yes. "My brother took after his hero."

I shot her a surprised look. Julie smiled and nodded yes. "He idolized you. Didn't you know? He worked at scout camp last summer just like you did back then. He's plays football like you too. He's a quarterback. He made varsity this fall. I didn't hear if he got to play in his first game last night."

"Wow, that's amazing," I said. "I had no idea he thought that highly of me. How are your parents doing?"

We exchanged information for a couple minutes. Julie's dad loved managing New Holland Agriculture's Grand Island plant. Her mom worked part time as a church secretary. They were very happy with their decision to move to Nebraska.

Julie asked, "What are our friends from high school doing? I know about Jeremy. I saw him when Notre Dame came to Lincoln last fall. How about everyone else?"

I related what Hal, Tammy, Kathy, Drew Stacie, Brandon, Jake, and Morgan were doing. I finally related the news about Ed.

"Ed's starting quarterback at Florida?" Julie said. "I can't believe he's a starter already!" She paused and added, "I know you are too."

"I understand your surprise," I replied. "I've been very lucky to get this chance. Anyway, Ed's first start is tonight. Hell, you can watch it on TV. Umm ... that is if you aren't flying home immediately after this."

"We're not leaving until tomorrow morning. We don't want to get back to Lincoln at 3 am."

"You can watch Ed on ABC after our game," I said. "He picked a hell of a game for his first start. They play LSU in Baton Rouge in Death Valley."

"Death Valley?" Julie asked.

"That is the Tiger's nickname for their stadium," I explained. "It's appropriate. The fans are packed in close to the field, closer than here. They are some of the loudest fans I've ever seen. Ed and I went there two years ago for a recruiting visit."

"You don't think he has a chance to win?" Julie asked.

"Win? No, he doesn't have much of a chance," I replied. "I just hope he plays well, win or lose. That would be excellent when you're playing an away game against the #1 team in the country."

I noticed the other guys on my team were leaving the field. "It looks like I have to go soon," I said. "I wanted to apologize ... you know, for the way things ended."

"You don't need to," Julie replied. "We were young and foolish. We never should have tried to have a relationship a thousand miles apart. It was silly."

"A thousand miles? Hmmph!" I snorted. "I think you knew I got back to together with Penny after we broke up. I couldn't make that work with me here and her two hundred miles away at Penn. We broke up a year ago."

"Are you with anyone now?" Julie asked.

"I am," I replied. "Do you see the beautiful red head over there by the 'Kyle's Krazies' sign? That's Kelly."

"There?" Julie said, pointing to the wrong 'Kyle's Krazies' sign.

"No, the other sign," I said pointing towards Kelly, Bev and their friends.

"I see," Julie said. "She's very pretty."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes. Sean's a junior," Julie explained. "He's here today." She pointed down towards the Husker's band. "He one of the trumpet players."

I glanced towards the Penn State tunnel. Most of our guys were gone from the field and heading for the locker room.

"I've got to go, Julie," I said. "It's been great to see you." I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad we saw each other again, Kyle," Julie replied as she returned the kiss on the cheek. "Good luck today!" I turned away to head off the field. Julie called, "Not too much luck today, Kyle. Be kind to my Huskers."

"I can't promise that," I answered as turned back and waved good bye. I jogged across the field and headed inside.

My teammates and I made our final preparations for the game. Zack and Jay huddled, studying the game plan one final time. Some guys like to talk and trade jokes. Some guys listened to music. A couple guys sat and brooded, working themselves into a nasty state of mind. I listened to my MP3 player and reviewed the game plan at my locker, wrapped up in my assignments for the approaching sixty minutes of combat.

We did a team prayer and then lined up in the tunnel. As always, I was jazzed when I ran out of the tunnel between lines of band members blaring out the fight song while thousands of white clad students and alumni cheered us. Hopefully our team, especially the defense, was ready for its first real test against Nebraska.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.