Rocky & Bullwinkle: A Lost Adventure - Cover

Rocky & Bullwinkle: A Lost Adventure

Copyright© 2007 by sourdough

Episode 1

We begin our story in the tiny hamlet of Frostbite Falls, Minnesota USA, population 27, where two of its leading citizens reside; Rocket J. Squirrel and Bullwinkle J. Moose. It looks like they're involved in some intense study. Let's listen in.

"Do you have any tens?"

"Go fish," said Rocky.

Well, it looks like they're more involved in leisure time activities. Unfortunately, a couple of dark figures are approaching their quaint cabin that is sure to break up this relaxing atmosphere and involve the duo in another harrowing adventure. At least we hope so.

"Who can that be?" said Rocky in answer to the knock at the door.

"I bet you it's those pesky woodpeckers again. Just ignore them."

"Who is it?"

"Natasha Fatale."

"Natasha Fatale who?"

"Natasha Fatale going to injure you if you don't open this door."

"I don't get it," said Bullwinkle.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" said Rocky when he opened the door to the statuesque brunette beauty standing before him.

"Cut the crap," said Natasha. "Of course you know me. I'm Natasha Fatale, Pottsylvanian spy. You two are Moose and Squirrel, my mortal enemies. I always try to kill you every episode. I need your help."

"Don't trust her, Rock," said Bullwinkle. "It's a new episode. She'll try to kill us for sure."

"I won't kill you until after you help. Is deal?"

"What kind of help do you need from your mortal enemies?" said Rocky.

"It's Boris Badenov, the poor darlink. Is terrible tragedy."

"What kind of tragedy?"

"Just look!" She pointed behind her. Standing behind her was a beautiful young lady in a pink dress. She was smiling sweetly and holding a bouquet of wildflowers.

"She's kind of cute, but where's your friend?"

"That's Boris Badenov."

"Hokey Smoke! What happened to her... him... uh whatever?"

"Is long story. Let narrator tell it."

Yes, well it seems Pottsylvanian scientists had developed a new type of ray gun which, when directed at a victim, changed his mind and body chemistry to the opposite of what they once were. The ray gun was tested on mindless Pottsylvanian peasants. The results were thoughtful citizens. Of course, thoughtful citizens begin to ask questions and form independent ideas. They were declared counterrevolutionaries, lined up against a wall and executed by a firing squad. The weapon was deemed a success.

Washington politicians were considered likely targets until someone pointed out they were very much like mindless Pottsylvanian peasants so it was decided to go after America's scientists instead. The first victim was to be that most eminent of researchers, Dr. Albert Bierstein. Boris and Natasha were assigned to do the dirty deed. They tracked Dr. Bierstein to one of his crowded after-hours haunts. Boris took aim at his target but unfortunately (or fortunately for Dr. Bierstein), our villain got confused and shot at the man's image in the mirror behind the bar. The rays reflected back at the shooter and Boris got a full dose of the mysterious rays.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.