Robert - Cover

Robert

Copyright© 2007 by Raptor5

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Robert thought his was an average kid. But that was soon to change. Now he has more responsibility's then most people every well. Power, Money, Sex. Slow to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

SUV

As the SUV left and head away form the house. Robert asked them all to hold hands. As each hand clasped another, they felt a little spark and got larger as each hand connected. When all hands touched and a warm but powerful feeling of electricity overwhelmed all the girls. Jennifer just looked at her Master and raised an eyebrow. Robert just smiled and winked.

Back at the Castle

Peter got this overwhelming urge to go to the Throne Room. Just he entered and closed the door he felt a power he never felt before. It was small and started to build like a surge of electricity ran through his body. Suddenly there was a flash, before him stood Robert and his wives. Dropping to his knee and bowing his head in respect and honor. "Welcome My King."

Robert separated himself from the group and walked up to the knelling Peter. Laying his hand on his head, he felt some of his power leave his body. Looking down at Peter, he saw a tremble go through his body. "Raise Peter O'Sullivan keeper of this Castle, you are now part of me and bonded to me and our Quest.

Peter was shock at that comment as he arose as commanded but kept his head bowed.

"Peter never bow your head to me again, you are the first of a few that will never have bow your head. Knelling is still required because the show of respect and the Laws require it. You may look at my face form now on."

"But Sir that is not right, we are not allowed to look upon you in public."

"Yes you are, call and ask the one in Archives to join us and ask them the rules."

Peter nodded and pulled his cell out and dialed. Kelly please come up to the Throne Room please. I have a question to ask and for you to meet some people.

Robert just nodded and returned to his ladies.

All of them start asking what happened and how they got here. Raising his hand, they went silent. Looking at them he said, "I'll explain everything later. They all nodded and smiled at their Master.

As Paul started to ask, what his King would like to drink the door opened and Kelly entered. She started over to Paul when she saw a young man and stopped so suddenly that she lost her balance and fell forward.

Robert heard the door open and the most beautiful young girl with flaming red hair entered. Stareing at her he saw her stop and fall forward. In a microsecond he was there reaching out to her. As his hands touched her, they both felt a shock that knocked both of them apart. Their eyes locked and held as they were pushed apart. Suddenly they both knew who the other was and that they were distained to be man and wife.

Kelly rushed back to her Master, jumps up, and wrapped her arms and legs around him. Started kissing him with all her might knowing this will be the last she could do this in public.

Both Robert and Kelly felt the Bonding start, as it grew his mates started to feel a tingling that grew to a proportion that all the women were panting with desire. Then all of the ladies exploded in and large orgasm. As the women collapsed against each other, Kelly let out a moan and passed out in Robert's arms. Robert just smiled and Peter just looked on with awl.

Looking over to Peter, "Peter this will be my wife and we will be joined after the Coronation."

Peter just nodded and asked if they would like something to drink or be shown their room.

"Peter please show us to our room and then call Bill Whitmore, Tom O'Malley and Mike Quinn and have them come to the Castle for a meeting. I know Mike has a meeting with the Prime Minister. Have him meet them and when he gets back to Scotland Yard, have him resign. Tell him it's my order that he does so."

"Yes my Lord."

As Peter led his King and family to their room, he could feel something like an electrical charge all the time. Wonder if it was from all of them, his King and new mate or from just his King.

As they entered their room, the FBI had just entered their home back in the States.

They started looking around as Peter left to make his calls.

All the ladies, were looking at all the space and in the living room, then they rushed off to the bedroom. Stopping suddenly as they saw the size of the bed, it looked like it could hold twenty people on it.

Walking in after them he asked if the wanted their cloths that they had to leave at home. All nodding, and then looking over to Kelly. "Kelly would you like you cloths brought here also."

"Yes my mate."

With a nod, his eyes glazed over and all the ladies felt a charge of electricity in the air, then a flash of light and all their belongings where in the room.

All of the ladies fainted except his Bitch. Looking over to her, he saw a beautiful smile and a nod.

Back at the House

Charlie had just finished planting the bugs on the first floor and had just entered the master bedroom when the hair on his arm started to crawl. Look around he headed to the closet and opened the door when all the cloths started to glow. Shielding his eyes from the bright flash, then it was gone along with all the cloths in the closet. Stunned he rushes through the rest of the rooms and all were the same, all the cloths were gone. Rushing out to the van and grabbing the phone. It rang once and John picked up.

"Hello!"

"John we have a big problem."

"What you can't get into the house?"

"No we got in, but as I was going into the master bedroom and search I was just opening the closet door when a flash of light almost blinded me. It was but a split second and gone. Everything in the closet was gone."

"What was that, are you sure?"

"Yes, I went into all the rooms and they were the same way, all empty."

Beep, Beep.

Hold on John that's Tom calling about the SUV they were following.

"Hello Tom."

"Charlie, we have a big problem, the SUV I was following never stopped anywhere and went straight back to the shop. The driver got out and left. I went in to check it out and there was no one in it. They all vanished, just vanished."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.