Robert - Cover

Robert

Copyright© 2007 by Raptor5

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Robert thought his was an average kid. But that was soon to change. Now he has more responsibility's then most people every well. Power, Money, Sex. Slow to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

As each of the sisters held onto a piece of him, Sally asked "when are you going to make us your Queens."

Robert just looked at each one and thought hard before answering. "I'll have only one Queen and have not picked her yet, but you all will be Princesses. When I see her she will know who she is and will acknowledge it admittedly. Only she knows who it is, because she will feel the pull in her heart and loins. I can't tell you more about this, because it would taint the pot."

Jennifer looked at her new Master in awe, and wondered who told him or how he knew about that particular item of their Rituals. "My Master how did you come to that particular conclusion?"

Robert looked at Jennifer as his eyes glazed over and started to speak in a different voice, said, "Over the past few years I've had dreams of many things, some will try to kill me."

All the women gasped at that word kill.

But he kept on talking as he didn't hear a thing. "But most will follow me into the future, our new and better future. I can not say more till I know more of what is going on. But my Queen, all of you and one other person, both of them I have not met will be told part of the Future of our people. Many things will become clearer, but some changes some people will not take lightly and try to kill me."

I came back from where I was, shaking my head to clear it.

"I need some sleep and we will continue our deflowering and marriage tomorrow."

They all nodded and laid down around their new Master and Husband...

Sleep didn't come easy to any of them. Jennifer was thinking of how he knew certain things, how his eyes glazed over and was talking in a different voice as we were not here. I will have to call Tom O'Malley tomorrow and see if there has been anything like this in the past.

Both sets of twins were thinking of losing their cherries to their Husband and who would be his Queen.

As Robert slowly slipped off to sleep, the dreams started again.

The Dream

You have done well little one. We are you and you are we, the one and only one in the line and you will be the last to be reborn with this Honor. For you, we are everlasting now until the time of the Maker arrives. You will live for thousands of years and will not have to worry of Disease or of being killed. You can be hurt and wounded but not killed till your appointed time and that is in the very far future. We are the reincarnate of the First King of Ireland and have been reborn over and over. After he died, his soul was held till the right time to be planted into another female to bring forth the next King. If your Bitch as you call her knows her History, she will see that she will be the ONE. We think you knew that already, that's way you named her that and made her promise to obey you in all things. I see we, you have gotten smarter as time went by. The new King always was born before the time of trouble and lived many years after. Before turning over everything back to the Guardian and slowly disappearing till the next time we were needed. Yes the Guardian Tom O'Malley and one hidden one will join you. We at this time can't let you know who it is. But let's just say she will always be at your back and will carry the knowledge of our Enemies. You've probably figured it out by now. We see into the Future and try to gain the upper hand. But we, you our King will have a long and hard road to work with. We will have a long discussion later after you've taken your proper place on the Throne.

Back in Scotland Yard

Mike Quinn was slowly making copies of all the pictures, notes and other things that had to do with their effort. When Sandra O'Tool rushed up to Bill, out of breath she tried to explain what she'd found, but didn't make any sense.

Mike held up his hands to stop her blithering. "Calm down and catch your breath, then tell me what has got you so hipper."

Nodding she rested, till her breathing was back to almost normal. "Mike, I think we found what we are looking for, the Documents that were stolen from the Castle along, long time ago."

Mike's heart started beating faster as she started to explain what they found. God he hoped she was right. We have been looking for these for almost Four Hundred years.

"Sandra! Are you sure it's the ones we are looking for?"

"Yes, they have the Seals of Dromoland and of Clan of Hermous on it."

"Sandra please put it aside and let's finish what we started to get and what we need to tell the Queen and Prime Minister. Then we'll get it out of here somehow and get it to the Castle for the Carination. It should make the Guardian very happy. Oh Sandra, has the seals been broken?"

"No."

"Thank God for that, if they had the Irish and Scottish people would have wiped of the earth for what's in those Documents. Now back to work Lassie."

Back at the Palace

The Queen, the Prime Minister and their Advisers were sitting around a very large round table somewhere beneath the Palace trying to figure out what the hell was going on in Ireland. Rumors about things were starting to happen in Scotland also. No defiant problems, just people were starting to act differently. Their moles were not getting any information. It was like they knew that they were moles and were shut off of all information. The old Castles were being clean up and repaired. The ruling parties were always behind closed doors, or at least that's what the Queen thought. In reality they had a secret passage to a special bunker that could not be bugged. In that they were discussing and preparing for the big event in Ireland.

"So have any of you have any news about the going on in bloody Ireland?" The Queen asked.

Tony Blair answered, "All we know for sure is that there is a lot of money being paid for the materials that being used on the Castle and grounds. We traced the money to the Bank of Ireland and it's all legal. Over One Hundred million was allotted for this project. No salaries are being paid, only for materials. Special guards are being brought in along with the best Irish Guards. Irish Officers and Enlisted in our Military are resigning left and right. We figure that in four months we'll have lost over Three Million Irish form our military and civilian jobs with the Government. All of them are heading back to Ireland. Something very big is going on there and we no bloody nothing. All our sources have dried up and no one is talking. But we did hear a rumor before and we asked the United States to look into it. They are supposed to get back with me today.

Back in Scotland Yard's Archives

Mike had finally found all the Documents that were available and were copied and sent out through a special Phone that could not be traced. He had Sandra take the package out with her when she went on break. Now he could relax a little before going to the Prime Minister. Before going up, Mike picked up the phone and dialed #159.

Bill picked up the phone and heard the word, Checkmate and the line went dead. Mike just smiles and picked up his cell phone and hit # 1015. The number started ringing and someone picked up.

Tom picked up his cell and looked at the incoming number, then answered. "Hello!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.