Robert - Cover

Robert

Copyright© 2007 by Raptor5

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robert thought his was an average kid. But that was soon to change. Now he has more responsibility's then most people every well. Power, Money, Sex. Slow to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

But mom I don't want to be king.

You have no say in the matter. Once you were born, and saw the mark. The Guardian was informed. Everything was set in motion. You will be Crowned King. Now the catch, you will be responsible for one million people or your Clan. All they own belongs to you, money, property and their very lives are yours.

Mom you are getting over my head with all of this. What do you mean all is mine.

Exactly just what I said, you now own over 10 trillion dollars in money and property all over the world.

Wow was all I could say.

Now back to me, when I said I loved your father with all my heart that was until you were born. Now I belong to you along with your sisters.

Mom what do you mean you belong to me?

Once I saw the mark, I no longer belonged to you father. He was just someone to support us till you reached fourteen. Then he would step aside, you would then take over as Head to Clan. Your sisters are yours also. Didn't you notice that they never dated or went out with any boys?

Yes but I thought that was due to you and dad not allowing them to.

No it is inbreed into all females that when a new King is born that they, if married will no longer have sex with their husbands. Girls dating will stop and all that aren't will not till the King of the Clan says so. I and your sisters are to be your first wives.

What!!

Yes that's right, that's the clan law. All females in immediate family are to be your first wives. Then you are to pick another twenty. I will be senior wife.

You mean dad would have gone along with this.

Yes. He was clan. Not ours, but clan. We are to marry outside every ten generations. Until the next King was born or the next one takes over, then it would stop. If the king did not have an heir, that is with the mark. All would be appointed back to a Guardian to run until the next King was born.

What you don't know is when we get home you must consummate your marriage with me and your sisters. Also your penis is larger then normal from birth and now will grow another four inches with your marriage to us. So I guess it will now be 12" long and 8" around.

Mom I don't know if I can handle this. This is a lot to take in along with the marriage to you guys.

I know love, but that is how it's to be. After one week you will take your rightful place as Head of Clan.

You will need to get a passport. You will be flying all over the world to meet your clan. Then you will be selecting the rest of your new mates.

We will be moving back to the farm. When you were born, both of your grand parents built you a new house to live in.

Now let's get back home so you can due your duties.

Mom I have a couple of questions first!

Ok.

How is the Government going to deal with this?

All the Lawyers have said if you leave the US then receive your inheritance taxes and other penalties will not a ply. You will only pay on what property you receive here.

Ok.

What about multiple wives?

That one is easy. You will be mated to all the women, but not married to them according the any Government in the world. Except to Ireland, they will acknowledge you and your rights by law. If you play your cards right you can pull all the other Irish clans in to yours. The Queen would have a heart attack if that happened. But that is something to worry about at a later date.

Anymore questions Robert?

No mom.

Good lets go home and tell your sisters.

On the ride home neither of us talked. We were just thinking of the future that was soon to be in front of us.

After we got home mom told me to have a seat in the living room. She would go get my sisters and meet me there. About ten minutes later the all came trooping in and stood in front on me.

Mom then stated the she will now longer be call mom to any of us. We would now call her Jennifer from now on. Robert will be called in private, Robert, My Lord or Your Grace from this day forward. It will be he's decision as to what each of you will call him. In public he will be called Your Grace. Do you soon to be mates understand this?

All of them said yes in unison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.