Robert - Cover

Robert

Copyright© 2007 by Raptor5

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Robert thought his was an average kid. But that was soon to change. Now he has more responsibility's then most people every well. Power, Money, Sex. Slow to start.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Robert thought he was just a typical kid. That was till he got to Junior High School. The first time he had to shower after PE. The boys around him kept staring at him. He didn't know what they were looking at. So he asked John his best friend.

John said you don't know?

I looked at him in disbelief and said no.

John looked at me and just shook his head. He said man just look at the size of your cock. That thing is a lot bigger than my father's.

I told him I thought I was just normal.

He said boy if that's normal; I'd hate to see what big was.

About me and my family: When I was born, I was my parent's fifth child. All four before me were girls. Sally and Tina was the oldest; they were ten and twins. Samantha and Sandra were nine, another set of twins. All were beautiful, they took after their mother. They all had flaming red hair, large breast and slim bodies. Mom was 5'9"; she was 14 when she got pregnant with the first set of twins. She had a body and most women or young girls would die for. She had a pair of 40DD's, a 29" waist, and a 31" hips. Wow. Hard to believe after 5 kids she still looked like she was a teenager. Dad was 6'7" tall; built like a wrestler. He'd met mom when he and his parents came out to the hills on vacation. He was 19 years old.

They hit it off right at the start. His parents didn't seem to mind that he was looking at a younger girl.

Mom's parents thought it was kind of weird at first. But grew to like Robert, He was kind and gentle with everyone. The two fell in love and the parents didn't know what to do.

They talked to Robert's parents first.

They said this was the first time he really looked at a girl. His parents were at a loss at the reaction of Robert.

The two sets of parents got together and made plans. See his parents were very rich. But that wasn't figured into it. As both sets of parents were talking about the two kids. The kids were following their hearts.

Robert and Jennifer were out by the big lake that her parents lived by. On the walk out to the lake they were holding hands.

Once they got to the lake Robert told Jennifer that he loved her and would marry her if her parents said it was ok.

But we have only known each other a week. But truth be told, I fell in love with you the day I saw you drive up with your parents.

They stopped under a large oak tree. He gently pulled her to him. Looking deeply into her eyes, he kissed his gently at first, then more passionately.

She started to kiss back stronger.

They partially ripped each others cloths off.

He started to kiss her neck and proceed down to large breast and long promptly nipples.

She started going wild when his tongue touched her very sensitive nipples. She started her first of many orgasms.

He slowly continued down to her soft red bush. He kissed gently around, and then swiped his tongue across her labia.

Her legs slammed into his head as she went into a mass orgasm. She let out a scream that have woken up the dead.

Robert pried her legs off his head, and then moved back up her body. He cock posed at the entrance of her virgin pussy. He asked her if this is what she wanted.

Jennifer breathlessly said. I've waited for this my whole life. Do it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.