A Visit From My Cousin - Cover

A Visit From My Cousin

by Tammikinz

Copyright© 2007 by Tammikinz

Erotica Sex Story: A teenage girl's younger cousin's visit leads to unexpected excitement

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

It's taken me a while to get round to writing another story — but at last I have. I should thank Steve for his encouragement and the original suggestion which got me started on this — even though he's probably totally forgotten he ever said it now!

As usual, all comments and criticisms welcome — and I'll try to reply to them all.

Hope you enjoy!

Tammy Lismore.


I lay in bed and stretched out contentedly, very gradually easing into consciousness. My mind was still fuzzy and thoughts flickered randomly through it. But gradually I came round, my eyes opening and taking in the familiar surroundings of my bedroom. Almost immediately, I started to worry that I should be leaping up and getting ready for school. Was I late? I peered bleary-eyed across at my clock. Why hadn't I heard the alarm? Briefly I panicked as I saw that it was nearly 8 o'clock already.

And then it dawned on me, and I breathed a big sigh of relief. It was Saturday, and that meant no school! I relaxed and lay back again, the stress evaporating from my body almost immediately.

Gradually, my mind drifted across the new realisation. It was Saturday. What was I doing today? Homework? Not really, thank goodness! Shopping? Nothing planned... And then I remembered, and my heart sunk. My Aunt and Uncle and little cousin, Jessie, were coming to visit. Of course! I'd totally forgotten about it. They were coming for the weekend and I think they were meant to be arriving later this morning.

We usually met up with my Aunt and Uncle and Jessie about once a year. Unfortunately, I'd never got on very well with Jessie. She was quite a gawky kid and very quiet and introverted — despite often trying, I never seemed to be able to get her to come out of her shell. Somehow, without her actually doing much, I usually ended up thinking she was an absolute pain and I always found myself breathing a big sigh of relief when it was time for them to go home again. She was only about a year younger than me, but somehow we had always seemed to get on each other's nerves. Last time, I remembered, almost a year ago, it had been even worse than usual. She had seemed to be going through an awkward stage, although of course it might have been me! I'd started to develop a bit around that time and my little boobs were starting to show slightly. I'd also shot up a bit so suddenly I'd been a few inches taller than her, something which was quite a novelty as Jessie had always been a bit tall for her age previously and so usually similar in height to me. I don't know why this should have mattered but somehow the gulf between us seemed even wider than usual. So I wasn't exactly looking forward to this weekend!

I lay there daydreaming, vaguely wondering how much she'd grown. I felt as though I was very different to the last time I'd seen her. My body had developed quite a bit more and my boobs were a lot more definite now — still only small, but they now had a proper shape to them. My hips had filled out a bit too and I even had a few little wisps of hair around my pussy. Even more exciting though, I'd discovered the pleasure I could get from my body and had become a great fan of masturbation. I loved it and did it most days — sometimes more than once! I found my fingers drifting down between my thighs as I thought about it!

I wondered if Jessie had started to grow boobs yet. I guess she probably would have. I couldn't really imagine her with boobs though — it seemed a strange thought. I tried hard to visualise it and just couldn't get an image of her in my mind. Maybe she'd have discovered masturbation by now too, but I couldn't really imagine her doing that either! It was almost as though she seemed so unattractive that I couldn't see how she could enjoy her own body either! Still, I guess a year ago maybe she would have thought the same about me! Despite totally failing to imagine a more developed version of Jessie, I was amazed to find that I was getting an increasingly warm feeling between my thighs as I tossed the thoughts around in my mind and I realised my fingers were stroking gently, the lovely familiar tingle that I'd grown to love so much recently gradually becoming stronger.

My thoughts drifted on and my fingers played their little game until I was jerked out of my reverie by a shout from my Mum, telling me it was time for breakfast. What, already? How could that be? But glancing at my clock, I saw I'd been lying there daydreaming for ages. I dragged myself out of bed and threw some clothes on, slightly irritated that I'd been interrupted...


They arrived as expected later that morning, just before lunch. I reluctantly shuffled out to welcome them and said the usual hellos to my aunt and uncle while Jessie was still in the back of the car. At last she got out and I turned to do the polite welcome bit. At first glance, she seemed to have hardly changed at all, but then I looked again. And again. And I realised she had really changed quite a lot. She wasn't much taller; she hadn't sprouted large boobs, she hadn't developed a shapely rounded figure. But... her usual rather thin sullen face had subtly filled out and now she seemed to have brighter eyes and a more confident expression. Instead of the usual rather crumpled clothes, she wore a pretty T-shirt which clearly showed she had indeed started to sprout boobs. Only small buds as yet, but I could make out the points of her nipples clearly enough through the material; her jeans clung to her still narrow hips which now seemed to have rounded out just that little bit; even her usual mousy hair seemed to have lightened slightly and looked prettier; almost attractive! Let's hope she's a bit more friendly as well, I thought to myself!

"Hi, Jessie," I said, "How're you doing?" I tried my best to smile welcomingly at her — I knew our parents were watching.

"Hi, Katie," she responded, "OK, I guess." But did she smile? No, she didn't! She sort of pouted and looked like she wished she was anywhere but here!

Ah well, I thought, maybe it was too much to hope she'd have changed inside as well as out.


Over lunch, I found myself studying Jessie more closely. I couldn't get over what a cute little thing she seemed to have turned into. I really loved the way her tiny budding boobs poked out against her T-shirt and I found myself wondering what they'd feel like if I ran my hand across her front! It even sent a shiver of excitement through me — what had got into me?! Shame she was such a pain — I guess I'd never get the chance to find out. She kept up the 'wishing she wasn't here' look all through lunch and I ended up wondering why my aunt and uncle bothered to bring her. If she was really so unhappy about it, you'd have thought they'd have found a friend to leave her with or something.

Lunch came and went and it was decided that in the afternoon we'd all go for a walk down to the park and maybe have a swim in the outdoor pool there. Apparently this had been suggested before the weekend so they'd all come prepared with swimming gear. I went up to my room to collect my bikini and a towel. Luckily, I'd been with my Mum to buy a new one not long ago, so it fit reasonably well. Just as well — I'd begun to look positively indecent in the previous one! The top part had been almost totally for show when we'd bought it so had no room in the cups at all. And even though my little titties were still pretty small, they did need a bit of a cup now!

My mind wandered back to when I was buying the new one. The young shop assistant had seemed really helpful and was keen to help me try on a few to make sure I got the right size. She'd even made comments about how she was sure I was developing lovely breasts and wasn't I lucky. I'd felt terribly embarrassed to start with, but eventually the talk had relaxed me and I'd begun to enjoy the whole experience and bask in her compliments. I'd also started to enjoy her continual attention to my boobs with her fingers seemingly forever fiddling with the bikini bras and as a result, brushing back and forth against me. I realised after a while that she was enjoying it as much as I was — and it was like we were having this little secret game which my Mum, standing right beside us, didn't know anything about. I suspect she'd decided to have a bit of fun trying to get my little nipples to respond — and after a while they certainly did!

I chuckled to myself and, picking up my stuff, trotted back downstairs again.

The others were all waiting in the hall ready to go.

"Ah, there you are, Katie. I thought we'd lost you," my mother laughed, and then off we went.


It took about a quarter of an hour or so to walk to the park. Jessie kept dragging along behind the rest of us and after a while my Mum whispered to me to keep her company and try to cheer her up so I dropped back a bit and tried to chat to her.

"How's it going then, Jessie?" I asked, as I came alongside her.

She grunted, "OK, thanks," but then said nothing else. I could see this was going to be hard work, and I didn't really see why I should have to try.

"You not feeling too good today?" I ventured.

"Nope, I'm absolutely fine thanks," she returned, still not glancing across at me but determinedly studying the ground ahead.

"Thought maybe you really didn't want to come today," I continued, probing a little more positively. "Maybe you had something else you wanted to do... ?" I ventured, questioningly.

"Nope, not really," she muttered, still staring ahead.

I was tired of this — it wasn't getting me anywhere. Maybe I'd best just change the subject. "Oh well, it's a nice day for a swim anyway," I went on. "Glad you remembered to bring your stuff."

She grunted. "Mmm, not sure I really want to go for a swim."

"Oh, why's that then?" I went on. "I always thought you liked swimming. We went last time you came didn't we?" I was sure we had — it had been last year, and quite a nice day then too.

She grunted again, still studying the ground intently. I thought her cheeks looked a bit pink — maybe she was embarrassed. But she didn't reply.

I gave up after that — there was only so long I could stick at this. At least we'd passed some of the time though and not long after we arrived at the pool.


It was of course quite busy. It always was on a warm sunny day. But the water did look very welcoming all the same.

There was a small block of changing cubicles one side of the pool, a paved area all the way round, giving way to grass beyond. I tried to inject a little enthusiasm into Jessie. "Come on, Jessie," I urged, "Let's get changed and into that lovely water!"

She grunted but did at least follow me into the cubicles. I whipped my clothes off, slipped quickly into my bikini, and within a few minutes was out of the cubicle again. Jessie still seemed to be in hers. I waited a minute of two and she still didn't appear. What on earth was she up to? It seemed a bit rude to just go off and leave her there but I didn't want to hang around all day! I was also getting a bit cool standing around in my bikini in the shade here — I wanted to get out into the sunshine!

I knew which cubicle she'd gone into, so I stood by the door and called out to her, "Are you nearly ready, Jessie?"

There was silence so I tried again. Still no reply. So I crouched down and peered under the door. Sure enough there were two bare feet standing there, but not much sign of activity. "Come on, Jessie — I'm getting cold waiting for you here."

After another brief delay, tentatively the door opened and she peered out at me. I laughed, "Come on then, stop messing about. We could be in that pool now."

She looked at me, then seemed to slowly look me up and down. I thought I noticed a very brief spark of brightness in her eyes and then she gave me a weak smile and saying, "Sorry. OK, then, I'm ready now."

I quickly took in her cute little body before trying to pretend I wasn't looking at her. I was worried she might be self-conscious or something. She had on a sweet little blue bikini which looked great on her even though she was only just starting to lose her boyish figure. It clung to the little bumps of her developing boobs and to her lovely tight little bum. I gulped and looked away.

Once in the water, Jessie gradually seemed to relax a bit, and even seemed to be enjoying herself when she forgot that she wasn't meant to be! But my eyes kept returning to her lovely little body, her fresh face, her little boobs, the cool water causing her nipples to frequently show stiffly through her tiny bikini, the wet material of her bikini bottoms clinging tightly to her rounded bum, and even clearly showing the lips of her hairless pussy sometimes. I didn't understand why, but I knew I loved looking at her.

The pool was quite busy and we frequently were colliding with other people, but we swam, we dived, and we generally played around in the water, and I think Jessie enjoyed herself. Both sets of parents joined us occasionally, and when we got a bit cold, we went out and joined them lying on the grass sun-bathing and chatting — except of course, Jessie still wasn't in the mood for all that much chatting. But she did seem to be loosening up very slightly.

Dad went and got us all ice creams and Jessie and I both had cones. It was lovely and we sat there eating them in the warm sunshine. Mine seemed to melt rather faster than I could eat it and I suddenly felt a large blob drip on to my chest. I spluttered and looked down to wipe it off but it quickly dribbled down my very small cleavage into my bikini top! I hurriedly tried to catch it before it got to far, pulling back the material slightly and sticking my finger inside to scrape it up. I got most of it and returned it to my mouth giggling, but as I was concentrating on this, another blob dripped from the cornet, but this one landing right in the middle of my left boob! I swore mildly under my breath and quickly scraped the bulk of it off and popped it in my mouth the same as the first bit, rubbing against my left nipple as I did. The combination of the ice-cream on the thin material of my bikini top and the friction of my fingers caused the nipple to respond in its usual enthusiastic way! I giggled, slightly embarrassed, and as I did, I noticed Jessie watching, her eyes bright and interested, a smile seemingly hovering on her lips. I'm sure she'd noticed the effect of my actions, but I just grinned back at her and laughed, "Now I've got a messy bikini. Still, at least I didn't waste too much!"

She laughed. Yes, she actually laughed. Not a great big side-splitting laugh, but a little chuckle. But it was a laugh all the same. Things were looking up!

By the time we got back home, she'd started to open up slightly and I didn't dread the rest of her stay quite as much!


We stayed with the adults until after our dinner that evening but then Mum suggested I might like to watch a video with Jessie in my room. Well, she seemed happy with the idea so we both went up. Jessie was meant to be sleeping in the room next to mine later, but I had a video in mine and a chair as well as the bed to sit on. I shuffled through a whole batch of videos and eventually agreed on one and settled down to watch it.

Jessie sat in the chair and I sat on my bed, both of us now wearing jeans and T shirts again. The film was good fun and we both enjoyed it, and by the end Jessie had done quite a lot more laughing and I think was feeling a bit more comfortable with me. When she laughed, her face looked totally different — it was so animated and I found myself fascinated watching her. My eyes kept returning to the little bumps of her booblets as well, the points of her nipples surprisingly noticeable against her cute T shirt. For some reason, my mind started wandering, wondering if she liked rubbing them like I did mine, and whether the nipples responded like mine did. They had certainly seemed to stiffen up in the pool but that was a bit different. And then of course I started to wonder whether she masturbated at all yet. She was probably a bit young — I'd only been doing it for the past few months really. Still, that was probably just because I hadn't discovered it earlier. Maybe I could teach her about it.

I suddenly jolted out of my daydream. Where on earth had that thought come from? What on earth was I thinking of? But now it had crept into my mind, it just wouldn't go away. It kept coming back again and each time it did, I felt a little tingle of excitement surge through me. I looked at her again. I guess it might be fun to try. But how? I couldn't just blurt out suddenly, 'Hey Jessie, do you fancy some masturbation lessons?!' I chuckled to myself as I thought of the idea. And then it hit me. One of those porno videos my parents kept in their bedroom — that's what we needed! I'd discovered them some time ago and now often sneaked one of them into my bedroom to watch whilst I masturbated before carefully returning it so that they didn't notice. One of them even had some scenes of women masturbating I seemed to remember.

I leaned towards Jessie conspiratorially, "Hey, do you fancy watching something a bit more grown-up?" and winked at her.

At least she didn't ask what I meant! But she seemed a bit uncertain, maybe slightly embarrassed?

"I bet you're old enough to enjoy it now aren't you?" I continued, "Go on, let's. It'll be fun!"

She obviously didn't want me to think she was too young to do it, "Err, OK then. I guess that'd be fun," she eventually replied, but didn't look too convinced.

"Great!" I replied, "Hold on a sec and I'll go and see if I can find one."

"Where are you going?" she asked, looking worried.

"It's OK. My parents have got a stack of them in their room. I often borrow one," I explained. "Just wait here a moment." And before she had time to voice any concerns, I was off.

My parents were downstairs, still chatting and laughing with my aunt and uncle, so I had no trouble slipping into their room and finding the stack of videos. Moments later, I'd selected a couple of possibilities and was back in my room, closing the door quickly and quietly behind me.

Jessie looked at me expectantly, and with a spark of interest in her eyes now. "Did you get one OK?" she asked.

I just waved the two at her, smiling triumphantly, and she grinned back. I think she was warming to the idea. Maybe it was the idea of doing something slightly naughty together which appealed to her.

"Two?!" she said in surprise.

"Well, we might not like the first we try," I laughed. "Come on; let's put it on shall we."

Moments later, we were settling down to watch. I felt horny already at just the thought of what was to come, and Jessie certainly seemed to be keener, now looking quite enthusiastic.

The video started innocently enough with a guy and a girl driving through the countryside in their open top car in the sunshine. She was of course good-looking with long tanned legs below her fairly short skirt. Then they picked up two girl hitch-hikers who of course were also both gorgeous and both wearing short summery skirts as well. As they clambered into the back of the car, there were a few lingering shots of tightly clad brief panties to wet the appetite! Then, the guy drove off and the wind started blowing the skirts up the girls legs, so lots of pictures of thighs and panties briefly exposed, etc. And much hilarity from them all as they tried (obviously without much success) to hold their skirts down. And then, for no particular reason, other than the fact that it was exposed, one of the two hitch-hikers started to stroke the thigh of the other one. It gradually got hotter and hotter, the two of them stroking each other's thighs, moving on to their pussies, stripping off their panties and stroking their bare pussies, opening their tops so that they could stroke each other's boobs — and all this while still driving along, with the guy and girl in front eventually realising what was happening and keeping a check in their mirrors on what was going on behind them, and of course gradually getting turned on themselves.

However unreal, I loved it and quickly started to feel really horny. I was sitting half facing Jessie so I could quite easily see her as well as the TV. She looked enthralled now and I sensed she was starting to feel something herself. As the action rolled on, I knew I wanted to masturbate — I was starting to tingle all over. I kept making comments on the action to keep Jessie involved and let her know how I felt. The comments were pretty inane really like, "Wow, look at that!" or "Wow, she's got a lovely boobs, hasn't she" or "Hope mine grow as big as that!"

Jessie, for her part, didn't say much at all to start with, but after a while she did start to make at least a few murmurings of agreement to my comments or occasionally something like, "Me too!"

The couple in the front of the car had now started to get in on the action and the guy had one hand up the girl's skirt, rubbing her pussy over her panties, while she was unbuttoning his clearly bulging shorts. All this with them still driving along the open road in the sunshine!

Without even thinking about it, I found I had my hand between my thighs and was starting to press hard against the crotch of my jeans. "Hell, Jessie, I'm getting so horny. How about you?"

She glanced across at me and I could see her face was slightly flushed and her eyes bright. She immediately took in the sight of my hand pressing between my thighs and giggled, slightly embarrassed. But she actually said, although in a sort of whisper, "Yeah, me too!" and an extra surge of excitement went through me.

I deliberately looked back at the screen so that she didn't feel so inhibited and watched her out of the corner of my eye as her hand slowly moved up her leg and between her own thighs. I felt weirdly excited, much more than I expected, watching her do this. Instinctively, I was rubbing harder, now feeling incredibly horny.

The action was moving on I noticed. The girl was now masturbating the guy, his large erect member sticking straight up out of his open shorts and he had a hand inside her panties returning the favour. The two in the back were both masturbating each other as hard as they could and both looked as though they were about to come. I might be a bit younger, but I knew just how they felt! I couldn't stand it any longer - I had to get a hand inside. Jessie was still watching the screen, open-mouthed now, her little hand clearly rubbing her tight jeans. I quickly unclipped mine, slid the zip down, and slid my hand down inside my own panties. Oh, that felt beautiful! I was so hot down there. Sliding my fingers over my lips and just pressing hard against them felt so gorgeous.

I opened my thighs slightly to get better access and soon my fingers were rubbing as well as squeezing. All the while, out of the corner of my eye, I watched Jessie. She was a picture. Watching so intensely, so obviously turned on by it, her fingers still busy.

Watching her as well as the film was almost more than I could cope with. I seemed to be sweating all over now and I could feel my nipples hard and itching beneath my T-shirt. I glanced down at them and could see the hard bumps pushing fiercely out against the material now. With my free hand, I gave them a quick rub, and then again, and then a squeeze. It felt so good! My fingers eased between my pussy lips, now hot and slippery. It felt so gorgeous, and without thinking, I groaned with pleasure. Jessie looked across at me and I could see her quickly taking in what I was doing. I suddenly felt scared. Maybe I'd upset her. Maybe she'd go rushing down to her Mum! A feeling of panic suddenly took hold of me!

But no. Instead, a broad grin gradually spread across her face and she watched intently what I was doing. I was too far gone to care now. No, I'm not sure that was true. I actually positively enjoyed her eyes on me and it just encouraged me! I don't think I needed the film any more — my own feelings and the thought of Jessie watching me were quite enough. Fire was coursing through me and I couldn't stop. I needed to come, and urgently. I slid my hand under my T-shirt so I could squeeze my little boobs and nips properly. Hell, they were so hard! It felt lovely. My fingers squeezed and rubbed my pussy harder and I found myself pushing my hips back and forth against them, a rhythm gradually building up. I was so hot and wet now — I could hardly believe it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.