NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 73

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 73 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"Well, how was it Jack?" Seven asked.

"It was unbelievable Seven. I have a lot to tell you and Margaret today," I said.

"About Aimee?" Seven asked.

"She got it started, but it isn't really about her. I know now why all the people died and I know what killed them. I guess you could say I know, or can find out, about anything on earth. All I have to do is take a little nap," I said, purposely being cryptic.

"I don't understand Jack," Seven said.

"Hey Seven, that's usually my line. I would tell you now, but I'll have to tell Margaret too, so why don't we go to the hotel so I can tell it once. I'll guarantee you'll find it worth waiting for," I told her.

We went to the airstrip. Henny had the Sikorsky ready, but I didn't know the pilot. I had seen her before but couldn't recall her name. I would ask Seven later. Maybe if I had time for a nap I would ask the virus.

I wondered if I allowed it to increase itself and increase my memory if I would be able to retain the names of all my troops. It would be a nice touch to call them all by name. I suppose I could find a lot of uses for a memory orders of magnitude better than the one I had now. It still seemed a little spooky though.

We arrived at the heliport and went down to my new quarters. All the work had been done now and I noticed some of the beds had been used and there appeared to be clothing around near some of them.

"Seven, do the ones staying up here need more storage for their clothes or other things?" I asked.

"I don't think so Jack. I will have a word with their leaders about keeping the quarters clean."

"No Seven, it isn't what I wanted. I just want to make sure they have everything they want if we can provide it. You too you know. If there is anything you want you don't have, get it or get someone to get it for you. If I don't do anything else I am going to get my women everything they want if it can be had," I told her.

"Very well moneybags, I'll start a shopping list," she said, teasing me with Nancy's voice again.

"Be sure you do. If I forget to, be sure to tell Margaret the same thing."

"I would be happy to Jack, but I think you should make a point of telling her yourself," Seven said.

Something about the way she said it set off a little alarm. I knew once again clueless Jack had committed a faux pas.

"There is no need for me to ask if I have made a mistake of some kind, it is evident from your tone. I would just like to get a little hint concerning what kind of fuck up I have been guilty of."

"Jack, you have accepted Margaret as probably your closest advisor, but you haven't even bothered to ask her about her provisions for maintenance," Seven told me, while trying not to laugh.

"Why did you let me do that? You could have warned me. Does she need maintenance soon?" I asked.

"I think she said within two or three weeks would be optimum."

"Well why didn't she mention it to me?" I asked, knowing I was missing something.

"She won't bother you for it Jack. She isn't on your private list," Seven said.

"What? Why isn't she? I just assumed she would be private. Would she rather not be private, did Carlisle allow her to make up her own mind?"

"Not at all Jack. Carlisle realized Margaret was the best person for the job, but he didn't really like her. I assume it was because she would speak her mind. He had to leave her like she was since it was in his best interest. It didn't mean he liked it."

"Well we don't give a shit about his inferiority complex, the bastard is dead. Let's go find Margaret right now and give her the happy news."

"I think it's a good idea. I think it would be even better if you did what you wondered if Carlisle had done. I think she would appreciate the thought if you gave her the choice. I can already tell you what her choice will be, I just think it would be nice if you went through the motions," Seven said.

We found Margaret in her office. She was preparing for the influx of followers who were due in today. She stood when I entered.

"Margaret I'm sorry, but I completely forgot to ask you about your maintenance," I blurted out, realizing after I said it I had managed another major fuckup.

"Don't worry about it, I can take care of it anytime," she told me, but she did blush impressively.

I got an insight into Margaret then and I doubted even Seven had. Margaret was shy, and she was especially shy about sex. I don't know how I knew, I just did. Even though maintenance wasn't really supposed to be equated to sex for them I still could tell she was shy about it.

I sent Seven on an errand, hoping she would take the hint and not come back until I called for her. To reinforce this I went over to shut and lock the door to Margaret's office.

"Margaret, I want you to know this isn't an order. If you don't find me objectionable I would like for you to reserve your maintenance for me. You are free to decline if you'd rather not," I told her, and tried to put on a schoolboy begging face.

"Are you sure? You seem to be very busy in that area," Margaret said, blushing furiously again.

"I'm sure it's what I want as long as you have no objections. I'll have to admit maintenance isn't the only design I have on your body. I don't like to be crude, but I'm pretty plain spoken. I'm dying to fuck you Margaret."

This brought on an increase in her blushing and it was so attractive. My dick was as hard as it got now and I was actually hoping she wouldn't turn me down. She stood there and blushed though and I was beginning to fear she wasn't too keen on the idea. It wouldn't be the first time I'd barked up the wrong tree. It would be the first time in a while, but not the first.

I had broken one of my oldest rules for dealing with women. I had asked. When I was twelve, before I ever made the blunder, a friend of mine told me never to ask a girl if I could kiss her. He said even if she said yes, it would be very awkward and she would probably move her opinion of me much closer to dork.

I'd faithfully followed Mike Bottoms' his advice since then and had extrapolated on it. Always before, when I wanted to kiss a woman I kissed her. I made sure to give her signals with my body language so she would know what was coming and could refuse or avoid it. I don't think I had ever ask one before though.

Yes I had. I had asked and warned some of the women I was going to trick. I guess this was similar. I had loudly announced to Margaret I wanted to fuck her though. I had even made a point of the difference between what I wanted and the maintenance she would soon need. Somehow I managed to keep from blushing in my own embarrassment. The silence was beginning to grate on me though.

"Margaret, I can see this is not something you care to discuss. Feel free to proceed according to your wishes. I don't want you to think I'm putting any pressure on you because I'm not trying to."

I left promptly then. I believe the common description would be I left with my tail between my legs. It was a good thing I hadn't let the virus commandeer the nerves for controlling it yet.

I thought about it while seeking Seven. At least I could take a little solace in the fact she had misread the situation too. Unless she had set me up for the little scene, she had the kind of humor which didn't make the idea as far-fetched as it sounded. It would do me good in the long run. Even a King should hear no every now and then.

Now I had not only embarrassed myself in front of Margaret, I had delayed telling Seven and Margaret of the new developments. I had to find Seven and then suck up my bruised pride and take her back to Margaret's office and I had to let them in on the new communication.

I found Seven talking to a group of women and I was able to extricate her shortly. We returned to Margaret's office. Seven didn't ask me what had gone on between Margaret and me and I was thankful for the favor at least. We entered Margaret's office and I could tell at once Margaret had been crying. I don't think I'd ever felt any lower in my life.

"Oh Jack, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Please Margaret, I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm sorry for what I said and I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable. Please forgive me."

"But Jack you don't..."

"Yes I do Margaret. I apologize for my stupidity and for my crude innuendo. Can you ever forgive me?"

"There is nothing..."

"Yes there..."

"Jack, please let Margaret speak. You cut her off every time before she gets to finish. Haven't you already said enough?" Seven said, barking at me.

She was right of course. I had been so intent on dodging what I thought would be an embarrassing conversation I hadn't even let Margaret finish a sentence. I clamped my mouth shut and decided to just take it.

"Jack, I wanted to tell you I was just surprised by your proposal. I would love to come to you for maintenance. I have been secretly wishing for it, but hardly dared hope. I wasn't offended when you spoke to me earlier, I was overwhelmed by my good fortune. I also need to tell you I am extremely shy about such things. Next time you should just try to be a little more patient with me, please," Margaret said.

A big grin split my face and I walked to Margaret and took her in my arms. I kissed her as sweetly as I could and held her to me. She hugged me also. Seven broke our intimacy with a cough.

"I believe I'll just head back to my little conference and let you two have some time to make up," Seven said, laughing.

"As good as it sounds Seven, we have something big to talk about, something very big. Aimee's little difficulty wasn't a dream. We have some new partners in our endeavors."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.