NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 50

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"From you sir," she said. "Can we return to our former duties?"

"I doubt anything would please me more."

"Nothing would please us more either. We assume the population has been greatly reduced, but we don't really know the extent," Kelly said.

I told her civilization had completely broken down and explained we were now responsible for our own security and safety along with the duty to produce or procure our own food.

"We had assumed as much, but it is still sobering to hear. Has their been rioting or other destructive behavior?" she asked.

"None we've learned of. There has been nothing we observed in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. In fact I've been surprised at the lack of movement over all in the area. We encountered a small group south of Waco which was trying to commandeer I-35 and we disbanded them. We also found the beginnings of a similar group near Mt Pleasant and we discouraged them."

"We traveled to Sheppard AFB and Barksdale AFB to procure planes and met some opposition at both locations, but we were able to neutralize their leaders and absorb their memberships.

"We had a twelve member group of former military personnel join us this morning. That's the extent of our explorations so far. We have been concentrating on plans for the defense of this facility and on modifications to handle our increased numbers," I said, finishing.

"It sounds like you are well started. I believe my team and I can be of good service to you. How should we proceed from here?" she asked.

"Can we tour the security house?"

"Of course sir. I can assure you we have had plenty of time to prepare for this inspection," she said.

She took us on a tour. The sleeping quarters were much the same as the guest facilities in the main house except there were even more rooms. Apparently there had been two complete security teams and there was a separate bedroom area for each of them.

They had rotated assignments, forty-five days on and forty-five days off. They had no information about what had become of the other team. Their shift was due to end in three days and they expected the other team to return then unless they had succumbed to the sickness.

There were thirty-two separate large bedrooms in the basement besides the large common room we'd entered. There were complete workout facilities, probably the best collection of work out machines and free weights I had ever seen anywhere. There were several whirlpools of the type used for treating sports injuries, aches, and pains.

Each bedroom had a large bathroom which was approximately the equivalent of the ones in the main house. The ground level floor was a semi normal six-bedroom house. It was completely furnished but none of them ever came up here except to clean it and to enter or leave when their forty-five-day shift ended or began.

They had lived underground during their stay here. There was a large kitchen and dining hall down there also. After we'd had the tour I told her everything met with my approval and I asked them to accompany us back to the security control center.

"Fine sir. May I ask a question?" Kelly asked.

"Go ahead."

"I need to know who our commander is sir," she said.

"I'm the commander Kelly," I said, thinking I had already made it clear.

"I realize sir. I was asking who our direct commander would be. Surely your time is too valuable to spend responding directly to our questions. Won't we have a liaison officer to interact with, a security commander?" she asked.

"Yes, Jasmine is the security commander and she will work with you directly. Brenda and Clair, who you will meet later, are also involved in our current security scheme.

"They have been trying to get a handle on the missile batteries and I'm sure they could use all the help you can give them. Our chain of command is not as strict as the military. You may always feel free to talk with me about anything that concerns you. I'm sure Jasmine won't feel you are going over her head.

"I should explain to you we are not in the business of creating files and reports on performance or discipline. We are truly protecting our lives here and I don't allow standing on tradition or ceremony to interfere with our goal. If you notice one of the cows limping feel free to come directly to me and inform me about it. It's entirely your decision who to share your concerns with.

"As time goes by you and all the others will determine whom you contact based on your judgment of who can best alleviate your concerns. We do almost no placing of blame here, all our attention is directed to getting the results we want," I said, finishing my mini speech.

"Thank you sir. Is the Brenda we will meet later the same Brenda who was employed by Mr Grimes before the sickness?" Kelly asked.

"I believe she is. Do you know her?"

"Yes sir. We have worked together for a long while," she said.

"Good."

I knew I needed to spend most or all of the rest of the day and maybe more time debriefing Kelly and the others. I really was dying to fuck her also. She was at least six feet tall and just gorgeous. Her body was sculpted from muscle. It didn't look vulgar like a body builder's, but even in her coverall I could tell she was more muscular than Sharon or Jasmine.

I sadly concluded I couldn't use the loyalty issue to convince myself I needed to turn her though. It was obvious her complete loyalty came with her recognition that I was the commander here. If I wanted a piece of her ass I was going to have to earn it. I wanted a piece of her ass all right and I think I wanted several. I was going to try earning it starting after lunch.

We all went back to the control center and Brenda especially was pleasantly surprised. She cursed Grimes for not telling her about the team's last orders. She knew all of the security people. We all left the control center to take care of itself while we went looking for food.

All the security team members were dressed in black fatigues. When I asked Kelly about it she said Mr Grimes had obtained them and there were plenty in one of their warehouses and it led me to ask about the warehouses. She said they were scattered around the Dallas/Ft Worth area and there were some in other parts of the country.

She told me they contained additional supplies, arms, ammunition, equipment, and even some building materials and then said Mr Grimes never liked to run short of anything. Apparently he even bought toilet paper by the truckload.

We caused a mini sensation when we arrived from the guest quarters in the elevator. Nancy was the first to come and ask me about it. I introduced her to Kelly and gave her the short version of their ordeal. She welcomed her warmly and escorted Kelly and the entire team to a table and made sure they were fed, and then she came back to me and elbowed me in the ribs.

"You long dicked bastard, I can't leave you alone for two hours without you sniffing out a new bunch of women," she said, getting ready to yank hard on my chain.

"Nancy, they're the security people from before the sickness. They're mostly men anyway."

"Mostly men my ass. There are exactly eight women and eight men. Need I ask who is going to be fucking all the women shortly?" she asked, twisting the knife she'd already pushed between my ribs.

"I don't think I need to turn any of the women. I think their loyalty is evident already," I said, trying to wriggle out of the teasing.

"So you'll just be fucking them for sport and not for the devotion?" she asked, not letting up one bit.

"I surrender Nancy. I'll ask your permission from now on before I even get a hardon and certainly before I fuck anyone else."

"Good Jack, I'm glad we've got that straight. By the way feel free to fuck them all, and I hope you'll reconsider and turn every one of them. Remember, they can get by on less dick if you give them a good tricking as often as they can take it," she said, and then grinned evilly at me.

"Well what was the point of getting on my ass in the first place if you were going to give me the go ahead anyway?" I asked.

"I just like to throw my weight around every now and then, especially since I'm hoping to join Susan in the baby brigade. Besides, you're the one I find easiest to boss around."

Nancy took me to the table and set me down in an empty seat beside Kelly. She brought me a plate and a Long Neck. She told me I needed to send out a search party for more beer soon with a laugh. Kelly noticed her ring and mentioned it. Nancy beamed a smile and put it right in front of Kelly.

"Jack gave it to me," Nancy said, proudly.

"My God it must have cost a fortune," Kelly said.

"It cost a life. Jack had to kill an asshole who was creeping up on us while we were shopping," Nancy told her.

"I didn't realize you had been in combat," Kelly said.

"It wasn't really combat. He was so intent on slipping up on my group he didn't take time to watch his six. When I told him to freeze I already had him in my sights with a 44-magnum handgun. He tried to swing a shotgun around to shoot me and he didn't even know where to look. I shot him before he was even half turned," I said, giving her the quick rundown.

"It was combat. It was obviously a life or death situation. I've trained for years and never even had to fire a weapon in anger," Kelly said.

"That isn't the only one either. We heard a shotgun go off late one night when we were still in Austin at Jack's home. He went out in the night and rescued Sharon from another asshole who was firing a shotgun at her. He didn't even know she was beautiful and had giant titties at the time either," Nancy told Kelly, and laughed.

Kelly laughed too and I just turned red. I tried to change the subject and managed to. We finished eating and I asked Kelly if she would come into my study so I could debrief her. She agreed and followed me.

I closed the door behind us and sat on one of the couches. Kelly sat with me but kept a respectable distance. Well I couldn't hope for her to just jump into my lap. I quizzed her about the air defense and got another shock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.