NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 45

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

"I've already figured the easiest way out for us. The beauty is it doesn't have to be permanent. If we grow larger we can just build a dedicated building for a cafeteria.

"We can put up a restaurant type kitchen in the garage. There's plenty of room and I can put the cooking area on a raised floor to accommodate all the wiring and plumbing. Then if we build a permanent cafeteria later we can just take it all out.

"The garage is already heated and cooled so there would be no problem there. I know where to get everything we need including cooking equipment. I just need to take a truck and do some shopping," Mike said.

"I'll see if I can get one of the pilots to escort you tomorrow and you can take your pick of the empty trucks," I said.

"I'll just take mine. I'm more familiar with it."

"Would you like for me to let Beverly drive you? She can back up to a dock fairly well if you think you'll need to."

"That would be a help. If she has time, it will help if she can take a tractor with a big sleeper on it. I can take my women and they can help me with the loading."

"I'm sure she can spare a little time for the extra convenience of having a new larger place to eat."

Mike went back to his unloading then. I tracked down Beverly and she said she'd be happy to drive him. I found Aimee and she was also glad to help. That settled, I went back to my study to try and figure out what we would do about sleeping arrangements.

There were ten bedrooms upstairs. They weren't as large as the bedrooms downstairs, but they were large enough for the big beds and in fact they already had the big beds in them. It would give us enough space to sleep fifty people upstairs.

Of course there weren't actually that many vacancies. Roger and his women occupied a room. Mike and his women occupied two bedrooms. George and his women occupied a room. Johnny needed two bedrooms for himself and his women.

It would be crowded but we could put two of the big beds in one room and his whole band could fit in it. I wasn't going to do that to Johnny. He had already given up a bedroom downstairs and I wouldn't ask him to make any further sacrifices. It left four empty bedrooms upstairs. They would sleep twenty women.

The guest quarter's bedrooms were actually a little larger than the upstairs bedrooms. Their main disadvantage was the elevator for coming and going.

There were sixteen bedrooms down there. Five of them were holding detainees and four had been emptied for storage and another held the things which had been removed from them. It left six empty bedrooms and they could sleep thirty in all. With three of the men having their women with them we would have enough room and just a little left over. We were fixed for now.

Supper was in progress and I found a seat and a plate and then Susan came over to talk to me. I asked what she thought of Mike's plan and she liked it. When she found out he was going to gather the equipment tomorrow she asked if she could go along. I told her she was welcome to go and might be able to help Mike decide what to bring.

Jasmine came over where I was seated and wanted to talk to me in my study after I finished eating. I was through and so we headed there.

When we got there we sat on a couch and I just had to have a little sugar. We didn't get too carried away and after a few minutes Jasmine told me she had some news about some of the new women. She said they had kept it from Jake.

Twelve of them were former military. Two had been specialist crewmen from Hawkeyes and one had been a KC-10 tanker pilot while two were jet mechanics. Four could fly F16s and other fighters and three were security personnel.

None of the actual former military women had told Jasmine their secret, but they had revealed themselves to another woman who told all to Jasmine. She didn't know if there were other former military among the rest of the women.

This information worried me somewhat. Whether and how to let the women know we were on to their secret was tops on my list. We definitely needed their skills and I would not be letting any pilots leave if I could stop them.

Jasmine also told me a woman claiming to be Jake's main woman wanted to become one of my women and had ask Jasmine about it. I told Jasmine I wasn't interested and she asked me to reconsider.

Jasmine said the woman was young and beautiful and said if I didn't turn her to secure absolute control over her we could have trouble out of her. Jasmine thought Clair was extremely intelligent, but thought she suffered from low self-esteem and had reveled in being the leader's woman.

She obviously didn't give a shit about Jake because she was asking about me before Jake was even cold. Jasmine speculated she could be a real asset to us if I obtained her loyalty as only I could. I started to wonder if I was going to have to fuck every woman left on earth.

Jasmine wouldn't let up on it and told me I didn't really have to do anything but turn her and then give her a maintenance trick every three or four weeks. I said it wasn't so simple and when a woman woke up and gave me the look they always had I automatically felt a special closeness to them and it was probably as much love as anything. This surprised her to a certain extent. She hadn't realized the trick had any effect on me.

I told Jasmine I would consider what she'd said and if she felt it was really necessary I would bow to her security decision. She said she would go over it in her mind again also and would talk to Clair again. She had some other things she needed to take care of so she left.

I remembered I'd wanted to ask Frank about putting my former computer system back into operation so I went into the newly redecorated computer room. It was impressive now. Everyone had a desk and one of the new chairs and they were all busily doing something and looked comfortable, unlike before the redo.

I found Frank and told him what I had on my mind. He said he would put it together and set it up on its own desk. He would get Jenna or I to show him anything he ran across he didn't completely understand. He said he would also copy the data onto one of the servers in the data center and get it organized along with the other data.

He was currently implementing a search engine for all the data center's information and also organizing it into an easily browsed arrangement. I was getting tired and decided to sneak off to bed and I was asleep a few minutes after I hit the sheets.

I was in the kitchen seeking food the next morning by six am. I still didn't know how Nancy did it, but she had coffee ready for me, and breakfast already started. We shared a good morning kiss and fondle and I sat down with the coffee.

I asked if Jasmine had talked to her about Clair. She said yes and then chastised me for not telling them the trick had an effect on me also. I told her it hadn't occurred to me to tell them because I loved them all before I'd even heard of the trick. It was the right thing to say.

Shelly and Sarah came in then and I greeted them as they expected. They bemoaned my recent absence and told me I was working too hard. I told them they were surely right and asked if they knew how I could trick a man.

Nancy, Sarah, and Shelly just howled and could barley stop laughing. They pointed out a woman could do nearly everything a man could. I said we had some new men around I wasn't sure about and at least one was surely going to cause some grief.

I said it was now easy to cure those problems when they cropped up in women and the drawback was I was getting more women than I could handle. If I could be sure about a man I could have him share the load.

They asked me about Mike. I told them I was as sure as I could be about Mike, but I still trusted any woman I had turned more than I would ever trust Mike. Shelly said I would just have to trust him some day but it was probably still too soon for that.

Sarah asked me about Johnny. He had behaved perfectly since his little screw up and he was surely devoted to me. He had taken his livestock duties seriously. She knew he'd spent hours learning all he could from anyone who knew anything about livestock. She thought he would be perfect for my first partner in crime.

I wasn't sure. I did feel Johnny was much more loyal to me than any of the other males, but he was very young. If he could get the trick done though it wouldn't really matter. I decided to just spend more time with him to get a better picture of him in my mind. The more time I spent with him the more I could gauge his loyalty and maybe I could even increase it.

I could also judge his skills and work ethic more closely. If he had really done such a good job with the animals he might be able to take more responsibility. Time would tell, but I was already considering letting Johnny in on the trick.

Mike and his women showed up pretty soon to eat so they could get an early start acquiring the new kitchen equipment. Susan came in just after them and after I gave her a good greeting she helped Nancy get breakfast going.

Beverly and Aimee showed up since they would be helping with Mike's shopping. I greeted them and then Frank dropped in. I thought of the Flat Panels and asked Mike what part of town he was going to for kitchen equipment and materials. He told me it was on the east side of Dallas and actually east of the LBJ.

I knew of a computer parts wholesaler in the general area and asked Frank if he knew the place and he did. The data center had purchased some things there and he had actually been to it before to pick up parts. I asked him if he could take his group and another truck there so he and Mike could both get what they needed with only one helicopter for cover.

He said they had really enjoyed their shopping trip the other day and would be glad to take another excursion. I pointed out he might as well load up everything he could get in the truck as long as he was there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.