NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

As soon as we were up to about two thousand feet Aimee turned on something to check for radar signals. We made a few ever widening circles checking for anything moving and saw nothing. We didn't even see Mike or discover where he and his group were staying before we headed toward Louisiana to look for the gang.

We didn't have any trouble finding their compound. It was just outside of Shreveport. Aimee said they must have gotten most of their firepower from Barksdale AFB but she didn't think they'd found the tanks there. The Humvee was equipped with TOW missiles. She said it might be possible for them to hit us with one if we just stayed still, but she didn't think it was really a threat.

Aimee wanted to go ahead and take out the tanks, but I asked her not to. I didn't see any sense in making enemies just on the strength of Mike's description. If it was all true, I didn't approve of it, but I didn't think it was my place to run the country.

We looked them over and left. Aimee said they couldn't bother us with what they had at the present if we kept our guard up. She took us up to about five thousand feet. The radar scanner started beeping when she passed three thousand. She fooled with it some and found the direction it was coming from.

Aimee wanted to check it out and I told her to go ahead so we headed west. I asked how far it would be and she couldn't tell me yet. She said it was the type of radar usually found at small airstrips. We flew toward it for about an hour and a half. We passed Dallas and then FT Worth then she said she thought it was now pretty close.

We saw it about fifteen minutes past Ft Worth. It was coming from what appeared to be a private airstrip on a cattle ranch. Aimee said it seemed to be very recently built and it was a very expensive airstrip for a private one. It had a large hangar and even a small tower.

There was a humongous house on the property with a giant swimming pool. There were five very large barns we could see and several smaller barns scattered about. We didn't see any signs of life until we started to set down close to the front of the house. As we were about to touch down a woman with an assault rifle of some kind came out of the front door.

Aimee put on a little altitude and moved us back about three hundred yards and then set down. I still had the T-shirt I'd used for a flag this morning. I left the street sweeper, my glock, and the 44 Mag in the cobra. Aimee picked up her M4 and asked me not to do this. I said I had to at least try. I told her to keep her eyes peeled and got out waving the shirt.

The woman went back into the house and was gone for about five minutes. A different woman came out, apparently unarmed and waving a white flag of her own. I approached within two hundred yards of her and stopped. She hesitated for a couple of minutes then turned and said something to someone in the house. She then turned back toward me and started walking to meet me. I waited.

"I'm Jack." I told her when she got to me.

"My name is Shelly. Are you in the military?" she asked.

"No. We just took these clothes when we got the helicopter," I said, explaining.

"Oh. I thought CNN said all the soldiers were dead before it went off. Who are you then?" she asked.

"I guess you could say I'm just a survivor. I'm with a small group. We recently moved to east Texas looking for a permanent place to settle. We discovered there was a larger group nearby and they are not considered friendly. We were checking them out from the air when we detected your radar and came to investigate. We were going to land and check out your home. We thought it was deserted. I'm sorry if we've disturbed you."

"How many are in your group?"

"Myself, nine women and a teenaged boy. There is also a group with one man and six women who are considering joining us."

"Are you going to stay in east Texas?" she asked.

"My group just got there yesterday, but since finding out about the possibly hostile group we were considering moving again. That's why we wanted to check out your house when we saw it," I said.

"I want to go talk to the others a minute. I'll be right back."

I was a little puzzled. She did turn right around and go back into the house. I couldn't figure out what was going on so I just stayed where I was. She returned in about ten minutes.

"There are eight of us here. All women. Come on in and look around. You can tell the pilot to come in too if you want. We had two men here with us but Jackie died nine days ago and Bill died yesterday. She can bring her gun in if it will make you feel better."

I was shocked. She just spit out her secrets without provocation. It must have been evident in my face.

"I can tell we can trust you. I'm very good at reading people. We wouldn't let just anyone come in with their guns."

I walked back to Aimee and gave her the short version. She left her M4 but still had her glock strapped on.

We were amazed at the size of the house. It was just enormous. It made the one we'd just found look small. Seven more women met us unarmed in the large entryway. They were all beautiful and all had big titties. I didn't know of course, but I would have bet almost anything they all had tight pussies.

The youngest were twin girls that looked to be Jenna's age. The oldest was almost surely their mother, but I doubt she was over thirty-five. Three of them seemed in extraordinary physical shape. They were almost muscular but it didn't detract form their beauty. They reminded me of Sharon but seemed slightly more muscular.

We got a tour through the house and they mostly talked with Aimee. They made us feel very welcome. The oldest, Susan, left the tour and said she would have some lunch ready in a few minutes.

"How is you power still on?" I asked Shelly.

"We have a generator."

"It must take a lot of fuel?"

"We don't want to tell you about that yet, but we have plenty of fuel," she said, slightly evasively.

"Were you raising cattle here?"

"Kinda," she said, being evasive again.

It didn't really matter. They obviously had cattle and power. They surely had fuel since we had seen two tankers out by one of the barns. Susan called us to eat then and we went back downstairs to the kitchen.

There was a large table in a breakfast nook. Apparently they had most of their meals there. We had hamburgers and hot dogs. They were very good. We drank iced tea and just chatted. When we'd finished we went and sat in the living room.

"What do you think of it? Will you move here?" Shelly asked.

I was speechless for a minute.

"You want us to move here and join you. You don't even know us. You've only seen the two of us," I said, blurting it out.

"We won't have much chance to get to know you if you don't move in. Visiting is not really an option now-a-days. We're not saying we want to hop right in the sack with you - of course we aren't saying we don't want to either.

"Anyway, if you already have nine women with you, pussy probably isn't your main concern. We can make it if you don't want to come here. We just think it would be much easier for us and probably for you too if you do move in. We don't have any men with us and that just seems rather pointless after all these deaths. There aren't many men to go around now you know."

Of course my dick was hard by now. It seemed to stay hard most of the time. Shelly had noticed it too. She looked directly at the lump in my pants.

"Well at least I can tell you're interested," she said, and winked at me.

Aimee laughed loudest of all of them.

"He was interested when he noticed that it was a female that came out the door. The only reason the rifle bothered him is because it obstructed his view of her titties," Aimee said.

They all roared at this. I knew I was blushing, but I could tell none of them meant any meanness.

"If any of you are interested in me, or the other man if he comes also, or Johnny, I want to make it plain it will be your choice. I don't expect anything of any woman that she doesn't want to give," I said.

"I told you he was a good one," Shelly said.

"How soon can you move in?" an unnamed redhead asked.

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, before or after the sickness. That was saying a lot because all the women I had seen after the sickness were beautiful.

"That's Sarah," Shelly said, and then she introduced all the other women.

"I'm not sure how long it will take to move here. We've already unloaded one truck at the other place and hooked up one generator. We'll need to get it back and reload the truck, plus repacking all the clothes and other stuff we started putting in that house.

"If Mike and his group want to join us we'll have to see what it take's to move their things. I'm sure we can be here before dark tomorrow though, even if some of us have to go back and make another trip," I said.

"We have a helicopter that can carry ten people if that will help," Helen said.

"Do you have a pilot?" Aimee asked.

"Brenda, Gloria, and I are all pilots. Gloria has only officially qualified with fixed wing though," she replied.

"All the women with me need to drive the trucks. If Mike's group comes some of them might want to fly," I said.

"How many trucks of stuff do you have?" Shelly asked.

"We have eight big trucks. Beverly's pulls two trailers. We also need to bring our ambulance since it's full of medical supplies. I don't' know about Mike's group."

"Why don't I just fly back with you in case I can be helpful?" Helen asked.

"Sounds like a plan. I guess we'd better get moving. Where is your helicopter?" I asked.

"They're all in the hanger with the Lear. It will only take a few minutes to get the big one out. Do you need to refuel that gunship?" Helen asked.

"It wouldn't hurt anything," Aimee replied.

"Bring it down by the hangar then. You'll see the pumps on the other side."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.