NanoVirus - Cover

NanoVirus

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - While multi-millionaire redneck Jack Parsons is sleeping one night the world starts dying by time zones. Somebody has to jump start the new population and Jack intends to do his part. This is the long promised rewrite and there'll be plenty of new stuff too.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction  

As we entered Nancy closed the door and pushed the lock's button. I was standing near the bed and she came to me.

Nancy is a dishwater blonde with big blue eyes. Her face is really pretty. With a small mouth and slightly turned up nose she was what I'd call exotically cute. She was very attractive and her pretty face was just unique.

She was only about five two, petite but very curvy. Her breasts were probably C cups and they were prominent on her small body. Her round little ass seemed to be just mocking me with its impudence, and the way her cheeks flexed and wiggled as she walked was delicious.

When I sat down on the edge of the bed and spread my knees Nancy came up between them until the bed stopped her. Her height and my sitting height matched and put us on eye level.

She put her hands on my shoulders, looking into my eyes and moving her lips to mine. I don't know what I expected but she gave me a tender kiss and maintained it, slowly pressing her tongue into my mouth and teasing mine into response.

It was a very sweet kiss and not immediately passionate. Somehow it conveyed her trust in me and as she put her hands to the back of my neck and pulled me tighter I put mine on her hips and moved them around to her ass. As I gave her buns a little squeeze she kept kissing and one of her hands gently toyed with my hair as the fingers of the other began tracing over my ear.

Her kisses seemed to get more emotional than hotly passionate. I slipped my hands up under her T-shirt and began caressing her back, moving them to her shoulders then letting them fall to grasp the hem and lift it.

She relinquished her kiss, taking hold of the shirt and pulling it off over her head. When she'd flung it away I pulled her back for more kissing and I cupped her breasts in my hands - hefting their weight in my palms. Squeezing them gently, I began teasing her small nipples with my thumbs.

Her kiss became more urgent somehow and then I pulled my lips from hers moving to the hollow of her throat to kiss and nibble there. I hadn't done it in years but it just seemed the thing to do now and I began sucking a hickey on her neck.

I knew it would show plainly, and she must have realized I was marking her as my own for all the others to see. I guess she approved since she reached for one of my ears with her lips, kissing and exploring it with her tongue - cooing encouragement.

I had to taste her nipples now and lowering my lips to encompass one I sucked as I played my tongue tip over it. When it was fully erect I moved to the other and repeated the pleasant teasing. Nancy kept toying with my hair, neck, and ears with her hands and lips and kept encouraging me softly with low whispers.

Maintaining my mouth play on her breasts I unfastened the button on her jeans and then drew down her zipper. The noise it made gave me a slight shiver and as I tugged the jeans down off her hips, she wiggled them, trying to help.

Sitting back to view my work as the jeans slid down her thighs and past her knees I could see that Nancy had dressed primly for our day of scouting. Her panties were plain white cotton; they weren't a full-blown pair but were cut moderately high on her hips though they seemed to cover her buns. She looked very desirable - there was something very sexy about their girlish sensibility.

Now we came to the snag in our seduction of each other, mostly me of her I hoped. She still had on the high-toped hiking boots she'd worn for our outing. Her jeans would not be leaving until the boots were off.

Picking her up by the waist I sat her on the bed's edge and slipped off to kneel before her. Unlacing and removing her boots and discarding her socks I tugged the jeans off. I pulled her knees together, leaning over them to kiss their tops and began kissing up her thighs.

Occasionally I licked in the crevice created by her legs pressing together and worked my way up toward her panties. When I reached them with my lips I took hold of the waistband with my hands and tugged. Pushing with her hands against the bed Nancy raised her bottom and I drew the panties down her thighs and off.

With her naked now I looked at her bush. It matched her hair perfectly. She hadn't trimmed or thinned it but it was naturally sparse. I couldn't see her pussy yet since she was sitting.

Taking her knees in my hands I drew her sassy ass to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs as I did and making room for me between them. Nancy had been compliant and her only participations were acquiescence and murmured endearments.

We kissed again when I drew her to me and her knees closed against my sides. I put my hands to her breasts for more gentle fondling. Her kisses were still not urgent but encouraging and loving. Pressing her backward with my lips and hands I released her breasts as she settled to the coverlet.

Moving over her I used my hands to support my weight. My lips left hers to kiss down her body and I nibbled her nipples en passant, kissing a trail over her abdomen and through her pubic hair to begin exploring her wetness.

Raising my head slightly for a better view I saw her pussy looked neat and tidy. No hair grew on her lips and though they were puffy they were still nearly completely closed. There was just a hint that they were beginning to spread and I could see a tiny trace of wetness glistening in her slit.

Her pussy was lovely and looked so clean and nearly tiny. I could see the whole of it and though her rosebud was hidden a small indention pointed plainly toward it between her saucy cheeks. Putting my mouth there I sought to burrow to her hidden anus. Failing, I licked back across her perineum and as my tongue's tip found the lower extremity of her slit I pushed it between the labia and continued, tasting her increasing wetness.

Making my way to the top I searched for her clitoris. She spread her legs wider of her own volition and as I found her tiny bud hiding beneath its hood I worried it, making her moan lowly in her throat. I teased her pearl for a moment and when she tentatively pressed her sex to me I opened my mouth and encompassed her whole vulva, wiggling my tongue in to French kiss her love lips.

She pressed herself to me more firmly now, her legs moving together to cover my ears as her hands descended to toy in my hair. Avoiding the magic button I began licking her in earnest.

"Oh God, that's good, Jack. You're so gentle and sweet," she said, moaning lowly.

That's how we'd gone about it so far, sweet and tender. No matter what I'd intended or expected, it was impossible to simply fuck Nancy. Her tender submission demanded lovemaking. Thinking of it nearly overwhelmed me and I wanted to wrap her in my arms for protection. Later I thought, later.

Her juices were plentiful now and I reveled in the taste. She was almost sweet. Her secretions increased and I gathered all I could to swallow but they kept coming. I moved up to concentrate on her clit and as I sucked it between my lips she pressed herself even more firmly to me and I tickled the tiny bud lightly a few times with the tip of my tongue. She tensed and pressed her legs tightly to my head and then bucked her hips as pleasure overcame her.

"Oh, Jack. Jack!"

Her climax lasted for over a minute and then she slumped to the bed. Almost at once she was up reaching under my arms and pulling at me frantically. I rose and she drew me to her, tugging and pulling until I was lying on her between her legs. She had her arms around me tightly, kissing me hotly, straining to hold me in place.

Finally I was able to roll my weight off her. I nudged and wrestled us to the middle of the bed, getting her head on the pillows. Wrapping her in my arms, we faced each other on our sides and she kissed and nibbled at my face, lips, and neck and kept cooing softly about how kind, gentle, and wonderful I'd been. My ego was galloping, making me feel better about myself than anything I could remember.

But my dick was throbbing wantonly now and I knew instinctively that if I gave Nancy the slightest sign she would take me in her mouth and suck me. I didn't want her to. At this moment it seemed coarse to me somehow.

I wanted to let her rest for a while and then roll between her legs again to take possession of that tiny loving pussy. I intended to be gentle but knew that her tunnel would swallow me completely and make me glad I was in her.

Pressed together now, her lips came to mine and we invaded each other's mouths with our tongues. My free hand first tweaked a nipple then roamed down her side and across her hip. Wiggling it across her bush, between her thighs, I felt for her wetness.

My finger found it and sought her entrance. As it slipped inside her kisses finally betrayed her passion and she rolled to her back, spreading her legs for me to have my way. Pressing it up into her I started a slow finger fucking as my thumb sought to tease her pearl. She had both arms tightly around my neck now and her kisses became almost fierce. As I withdrew the finger she spread her thighs to their widest and I rolled between them.

She released my neck with one arm, reaching down and grasping my dick, deftly placing it to her lips. As she swabbed down and up between them I could feel her oiliness spread over the head. She positioned me at her entrance and released my cock, putting her hand on my butt and pulling, encouraging me to enter.

She was hot, slippery, and tight. I had to make many retreats and advances to accustom her to my size and though she was very tight she had no trouble accommodating my length. I could feel the end of her passage against my glans when I was fully inside.

Her pussy was warm, wet, and tight and it felt wonderful. I held still for a moment to enjoy the sensation. She raised her knees to allow me even deeper penetration as I began to stroke. It felt so good that I kept pulling back until I was just within and then pushing in firmly where I belonged. She had both arms back around my neck now, holding me tight, and her kissing was concentrated solely on my mouth. She seemed content to just mash her lips to mine and suck my tongue.

Her hips began rocking to meet me as I pumped harder but she didn't put her legs around me. It seemed she just wanted to lie there and receive whatever I gave as her pussy clutched at me. I drew out and she pushed to me firmly when I returned. I kept pumping, increasing my force and my speed, and it kept getting better and better and better.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.