Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 40

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Thursday, May 26, 0000

Well I still have power or water so I didn't dream it. Unless this is all one big dream in which case I seriously need to wake up! Come on self WAKE UP!

Drat!

I guess I'm not dreaming. Darn it! I did have a weird dream last night though. I dreamed Mom thanked me for leaving a book for Rachel to read. I'd gone to bed and was just turning off the light when I remembered Mom asking me to do that, so I quickly took a book over to the tiny trailer.

I know. I know. It was silly but Mom wanted me to do it, so I quickly ran over one of my vampire romance novels. One of the ones that made us all laugh. I figured it couldn't hurt and maybe if there is a ghost she'll like the book and won't do anything spooky to me. I even left a light on for her. I know I should be conserving power even though I don't know where it comes from.

I just wish I'd remembered to put on a robe. I know! I am sooo embarrassed! In my defense I was just about to go to sleep and was in a hurry. Still I am glad no one is around to have seen that! Not that I don't wish someone wasn't here because I do! But it would be so embarrassing if they'd seen me running around in just my panties. I'm embarrassed enough already.

Where was I? Oh yeah. In my dream Mom thanked me for leaving a book for Rachel

She said, "Thank you Sam for giving Rachel something to read. She really appreciates it."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yes. She hasn't read that one yet and she thanks you for letting her barrow it."

"She's here?" I asked looking around.

"Yes she is."

"How come I can't see her?"

Mom shrugged. "I don't know Sweetheart. I think it might have something to do with her not being related."

"But what about Shelly? I can see her. OW!"

The last was because Shelly slapped me in the back of the head.

"Duh! Of course you can see me. We're sisters."

I could help feeling warm and fuzzy at that even though I glared at her for smacking me in the head.

"And Paul?"

Shelly gave me a look. "Do I really need to explain it for you?"

I shook my head. Paul and I were going to be married if he'd lived. (sniff) That made us related.

Then Mom said, "It's about time for you to wake up sweetheart. Do try to have a good day, okay?"

"Okay Mom."

"And thank you again for loaning Rachel a book but next time you might want to get dressed first."

Shelly broke in, "And ruin the view?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.