Getting Away - Cover

Getting Away

Copyright© 2007 by sam177

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young woman still grieving the loss of her loved ones goes on a trip to try to recover. She doesn't know just how far she will go. I'll update codes when I get there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Monday 23

I miss Amy. She's only just left but I miss her so much already. How can that be? How can I miss her so much when we've only known each other a little while?

Later Friday afternoon I was inside making sure I looked OK in the bathroom mirror when I heard a car pull up. I quickly smoothed my dress and turned to open the door. When I stepped out Amy was just getting out of her car. She called out my name and headed for me. "Sam! I made it! Wow, you look great!"

I couldn't help blushing, even as I smiled, and said, "H-hi"

I met her half way and we hugged. It felt so good! She said it was nice to see me and I mumbled back that it was nice to see her too. And it was very nice! Then Amy pushed me back holding me at arm's length. "I love your tan." Then she leaned in and whispered, "Is it an all over tan?"

My blush deepened. "Amy!"

Amy laughed, "I'm just teasing Sam." Then she looked me over, which gave me a funny feeling. "You really do look great."

I kept blushing and mumbled; "Thanks, so do you."

She smiled.

We stood there awkwardly for a bit. At least it was awkward for me. Then Amy said, "The place looks great. It obviously agrees with you."

I blushed again and nodded. "Yeah it's really great. It's still early, would you like me to show you around before dinner, or would you rather go to the beach?"

"Actually, what I'd really love to do right now is pee" Amy said, looking a little embarrassed. "If I don't go soon my kidneys will burst."

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I said, feeling terrible for being such a bad hostess. I quickly escorted her to the still open trailer door and pointed to the bathroom door. "The bathroom is right there."

Amy gave me a grateful smile said, "Thanks!" and hurried inside.

I busied myself while she took care of her needs. When she came out she asked me what was for dinner. I told her, nervously, and held my breath hoping she'd like it. I let it out when she smiled and said, "Sounds great! Can I help?"

"Um, would you like to light the coals?"

"Sure got matches?"

I handed a box. "Here, the coals are already in the grill."

"Cool."

I followed her out and watched her light the coals. Mostly though, I just watched her. I liked watching her, the way she looked, the way she moved.

When the coals took flame and lit up she turned to me grinning, "Got it!"

I couldn't help smiling at her enthusiasm. Then she gave me a look and said, "What?"

I blushed and looked away shaking my head. "Nothing, I-I'll get the chicken and the salad."

When I looked at her out of the corner of my eye she was still grinning, but it was different. It was like she was grinning because she'd caught me checking her out. I felt so embarrassed! And if that wasn't embarrassing enough, I stepped on the step wrong coming out and almost fell. I would have if she hadn't caught me.

Amy asked if I was OK, and I nodded with my heart still racing. I tried to give her a smile and said, "Thanks"

She replied with "Sure."

We stood there a bit, her hands on my hips, mine on her shoulders, looking at each other. Then I felt this rush of heat as I realized where her hands were. I know I turned red, and I think she realized it too, because she mumbled something and we let each other go.

I know she's had her hands on my hips before but that was different. We were dancing and her hands weren't in the same place. This time they were lower on my hips. I can't remember all the times I moved guy's hands back up from there, but I was sorry when Amy's hands left me.

Then I realized I'd dropped the chicken and hurried to see how badly I'd messed up our dinner. The chicken had been marinating in a large plastic baggie, which had been in a square metal pan. When I fell I dropped the pan and the bag with the chicken. When they crashed on to the ground I feared the worst. I know I'd have burst into tears if dinner had been ruined. I wanted everything to be perfect. It wasn't going perfectly, but I was still hoping for good. For a moment it looked like it wasn't even going to be that. Fortunately the baggie didn't break open so the chicken was OK. I was so relieved! Amy picked up the pan and chicken and put them on the table, saying they were OK and telling me not to worry about it. When I went in to get the salad I brushed tears from my eyes looked up and whispered, "Thank you!"

I didn't know what she liked on her salad so I had everything in bowls. That way she could make her own the way she liked it. This time, I was a lot more careful stepping over the threshold. I put the tray on the table and Amy asked where she could put her things. I blushed and led her inside and had her put her big duffel at the foot of her bunk, in front of the closet and bookcase. She looked around and said it looked great. I smiled, pleased. Then she asked if she could phone her parents and let them know she arrived OK. I showed her where the phone was and then went back outside. I didn't want to leave the coals unattended too long.

She joined me a couple minutes later, and while the chicken cooked, we talked and got caught up. It was so nice being with her again! Of course I was totally embarrassed when I found out her sister had been given a t-shirt that said, "I survived dinner with Samantha" on it, after they found out she and her family had had dinner with me and mine. I groaned and lowered my head when I found out. Supposedly, Andie is proud of it though. And she has this theory that I'm allergic to mini-golf. Do they have medication for that? To bad my klutziness strikes everywhere. (sigh)

While dinner cooked, and while we ate, a couple people came by. Curious about Amy's car no doubt. To be polite, we did ask if they wanted to stay, but they all declined. When Faith told me not to worry about our workouts, Amy asked if she could join us. Faith was more than happy to have her come along, and when May came by, Amy asked if she really lived in a dungeon, she defensively snapped, "Yeah, so what of it?" Amy threw her though by saying, "Cool! Sam said it looked great, I'd love to see it sometime if that's OK."

May went from totally defensive, to confused and uncertain, just like that. "Uh, OK I guess."

So just like that, our plans for Saturday morning were made. We'd go workout with Faith and then go back with May to see her room, and she'd give us a tour of the park. Then we'd help Faith with lunch.

After May left Amy said, "I think she has a crush on you."

I choked on my root beer. She came over and patted my back. When I could talk, I asked why she'd said that. She shrugged and said, "Just a feeling. She seemed really happy when she talked about the things you'd done together and jealous of me staying with you. I can't say I blame her."

Amy gave me a smile, which made me blush. Inside though, I was groaning. I really do like May and ... and she is attractive. (There I said it!) Still I hope it's just a temporary thing. It isn't that I wouldn't like a closer relationship with her, because I would. It's just that I'm confused enough about my feelings already, without adding another to make them even more complicated. I guess I don't have a choice about that though. (sigh) I just hope I don't hurt her, or anyone.

After we'd finished eating Amy helped me clean up. I did get compliments on it even though she actually did the cooking. I hadn't intended that she cook, but she seemed to enjoy it. I'm glad. After the leftovers were in the fridge and the coals were out, I went in and put on a sweater. It was getting chilly. Amy put on a windbreaker and we went for a walk on the beach.

(Sigh!) It really was romantic, walking arm in arm, barefoot on the sand, the waves washing ashore next to us. We weren't the only ones there. A few others were also having a romantic evening on the beach, but it felt like we were alone. At least it did some of the time, when we weren't near any little campfires or couples moaning. Every time I'd hear a moan, I'd blush and feel warm inside.

Once Amy said, "It kind a gives you ideas doesn't it," and this delightful shiver went through me. I felt my face get hot as my body responded to that thought.

Amy laughed. "Come on, let's go for a swim," and unzipped her jacket.

"Amy we can't! We don't have any swimsuits!"

Amy laughed again pulling off her top, "Didn't you tell me this was a nude beach?"

"Uh ... yes"

"Then it doesn't matter if we have suits or not." She flung her top down on top of her jacket. She wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't need one, and while her breasts were smaller, they still looked nice. I couldn't help wondering how it'd feel to touch them.

"Amy" I whispered. I'm not sure if it was a plea or what, but Amy looked up at me as she was pushing her shorts down.

She smiled. "Don't worry Sam, you don't have to if you don't want to."

Then she stepped out of her shorts, and just in panties, ran into the surf laughing. She dived under a wave and I held my breath. Then she popped up again and waved to me. "Come on in Sam! The water's great!"

I nervously bit my bottom lip for a bit and then took my glasses off and pulled my sweater over my head. I dropped it on to the sand and put my sandals down next to it and my glasses on my sweater. Then I took a deep nervous breath and pulled off my dress. I dropped it and then ran into the water before I could change my mind. I kept my bra and panties on.

Amy seemed happy I joined her. We splashed around a while, and once I thought she was going to kiss me, but a wave knocked us off our feet. Amy came up laughing and pretty soon I was laughing too.

We didn't stay too long though, as the wind was cold. By the time we ran back into the trailer I thought I was half frozen. We did argue a little about who would shower first. Amy settled it by pulling me in with her. We didn't really wash in the shower, just held each other while the hot water warmed us up. I don't think I'll ever forget how it felt to feel her breasts pressing into mine, how it felt having her hands rubbing my back, or how the skin of her back felt under my hands. I know I won't forget how good she looked. Just thinking about it has me squeezing my thighs together.

I don't have a big water heater, so it wasn't long before the hot water ran out. When I shivered though, it wasn't from the cold. Amy, reluctantly I think, pulled back and said, "We'd better get out."

Her voice was a little husky and her eyes were so smoky!

I nodded and stepped out while she turned the water off. I went out into the hall and got us some towels. I handed her one and she said, "Thanks. We dried off and she went up and got a change of clothes from her bag, then she went back into the bathroom to change. I went up and did the same. When she came out, I hung up the wet things. We stood nervously for a couple minutes not knowing what to say when the phone rang. It was Charlene. I covered the phone with my hand and told Amy I had to take it, and asked if she wanted to watch TV or something.

She said, "Sure. Where is it?"

I told her where it was and she turned it on after looking at everything for a few moments. I think she was surprised. Pretty much everyone is when they see it. She finally sat down and started flipping channels. She did get up once while I talked with Charlene and took a soda out of the fridge. She pointed to it looking at me and I nodded, and asked Charlene how dad was. They're both at home and are doing fine. A few minutes later, I was talking to him. It was nice to hear from them, but it was still embarrassing when they asked how things were going with Amy.

When they finally hung up, I told Amy I was sorry. She smiled and said, "It's alright. My folks are the same way." She shrugged. "It can be frustrating at times but it just shows they care about you."

I nodded in agreement. "Want some popcorn?"

"Sure"

I made some and joined her. We watched a comedy together. It was fun. Almost like a slumber party. It wasn't as comfortable as sitting on a couch would have been, but Amy didn't complain. We went to bed after the movie. Amy tried to hide it but I could tell she was tired.

As we lay in bed, after the lights were off I whispered her name.

"Hmm?" she answered quietly.

"I-I'm really glad you came."

I could tell she was smiling even though I couldn't really see her. "I'm glad too." There was a rustle and she extended her hand out to me. I reached out and took it, and we fell asleep holding hands.

I slept really well.

The next morning Amy woke me up and gave me a kiss despite my protesting I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. It was just a quick peck on the lips but still ... it was a really nice way to wake up. After dressing and brushing my teeth we joined Faith and May and went to the beach. This morning was a wonderfully clear morning. Faith asked if we'd be OK if she worked out nude and Amy said she didn't have a problem with it. So Faith and May ended up nude and Amy topless. I took off my sweat pants and my tank top but I left my spandex on. I felt a little self conscious about being the only one clothed, but none of them said anything.

Amy didn't know much about yoga as she prefers faster paced workouts, but I think she enjoyed it. It was easier for her than me and May. May's more flexible than I am, and has better balance because she's been doing it longer, but she still wobbles a bit. Me, I wobble a lot. They all ended up steadying me, at one point or another. I think we had fun though. After our work out Faith headed for the Rec hall and the rest of us went to look at May's room.

I did feel guilty about not helping Faith make breakfast for school but she quietly told me, "Its OK, Sam. Don't worry about it. You can help me any time. You're friend is only here for the weekend, spend it with her."

I couldn't help blushing as I thanked her. She smiled.

May looked so nervous when she led us to her room and waited for Amy to comment. Her face lit up when Amy smiled and said, "Sweet! Your room rocks, did you do it all yourself?"

May told her all about how she'd decorated her room and, when she led us up to the store, she practically bounced up the steps. After we got through looking around the store, there was a quick trip past the mailroom, to the office, and then back down to the bathroom and laundry. Amy was as surprised as I had been to see the bath. May explained that Mavis wanted to give people a place to soak and relax. Since most RV's didn't have bathtubs, and those that did were small, she originally had put in a couple bathtubs. Then after a trip to Japan and visiting a bathhouse, she remodeled the baths into one big one so more people could use them.

May said, "Sometimes it's nice to come in and soak really late at night when no one else is around."

I had to agree.

After that we went over to look at the kitchens. Amy was impressed. Then came the Rec hall. Amy thought it was great. She thought the playground was too. As we passed she said, "Great playground. The kids must love it."

May sighed "They do, sometimes you have to go in and chase them out to get them back to school."

Amy laughed.

She liked the Rec hall, like I said. I think she liked the video games best. She thought the library was cool, but I don't think she liked it as much as I do, which is OK. She did find an old book that I guess goes to a game she's into, though. She was excited about that and asked if she could borrow it. May said she'd have to ask, but said Mavis would probably let her since I was staying here. "If you don't return it she can always charge Sam," she said with a grin.

"Gee thanks," I replied

Amy grinned to. "Don't worry, I'll return it. Eventually"

I groaned and rolled my eyes. That made her laugh.

We went back down and looked at the rest of the Rec hall and then went out side through the back door. When we came around the building we saw it was recess and the kids were playing. I was surprised, but recess doesn't have a set time. It's mostly to give the teachers a break or let the kids work off excess energy

Amy ended up playing tag with the kids. The teen girls were sitting on the steps looking bored. The guys were playing video games. We joined Faith and the teachers and watched. A few minutes later, one of the little boys ran up to me and smacked me on the ass yelling, "You're it!"

I jumped with a yelp and then turned on him. "Why you... !"

He squealed and took off yelling, "It was Amy's idea!"

I think May and the adults about fell over themselves laughing, but I didn't stop to look.

I chased him around for a while, but he was fast. He was also small and could get through the tubes faster than me. I finally came out of the maze huffing and puffing. I saw Angelique and a couple others looking like they couldn't believe I'd playing in the playground with the kids. I shrugged and tagged Angelique. I turned around when I got back to the playground and Angelique had this stunned look on her face. The other two didn't know what to do either. Finally they moved away from her and she yelled, "Hey!" and ran after them. That set the adults laughing again.

When I'd finally had enough I went and joined Amy on the steps. She looked pleased with herself. As I sat down I said, "I owe you a smack on the ass."

She grinned. "Is that a promise?"

"Amy!" I gasped blushing.

She laughed. I rubbed my butt. "That really hurt you know."

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"Amy!" I said again embarrassed and kind of thrilled.

She gave me this wolfish grin as she leaned in and whispered, "I will if you want me to."

My face felt so hot as I whispered, "Amy!" again. Then her lips were on mine and wowey! Fireworks! I think I moaned. When she leaned back smiling, I tried to catch my breath. I felt so hot! Then we noticed the cheers and comments coming from the guys up on the porch.

"Woohoo!"

"Alright!"

"Slip her the tongue!" That was followed by him sticking his tongue out and waving it around.

"Yeah! Give it to her!"

And lots of smooching noises.

I felt my face turn bright red. Even Amy looked a little embarrassed, and then she turned to them and yelled, "You really want a show?"

"Oh yea!"

"Too bad," Amy smiled sweetly, took my hand and led me over to join May, Angelique, and the rest of the girls. The guys all groaned. The girls gave them dirty looks and they proceeded to ignore them. Amy and the others talked about school, and boys. I didn't pay too much attention though. I couldn't get her kiss out of my mind. Her lips felt so soft. And good. Really good!

The girls teased me gently when they caught me not paying attention. After a while they had to go back and it was just me and Amy. We walked back to my trailer hand in hand. When we got there, Amy said, "Sam about the kiss?"

"Yes?"

"I hope you didn't mind."

I shook my head. "No. It was nice."

"Just nice huh?" Amy grinned.

I blushed, "Really nice."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Then her arms were around my waist pulling me to her. "Want another?"

I'm still surprised by my answer. I said, "Yes."

It was barely a whisper, but she heard me, and gently pressed her lips to mine. Her lips really did feel so soft. They were softer than Paul's. Kind of like Shelly's, but not. It's hard to explain really. I guess it'd be like a cross between Shelly's kisses and Paul's. I feel bad about saying this, but I liked it, I really liked it. Not more than Shelly's or Paul's, but I still really liked it.

After who knows how many moments later I felt her tongue on my lips, gently licking them. I let her in and oh my! Her tongue felt so incredible as it explored my mouth, sliding over my tongue, tempting it to follow her back. I heard a groan of need and desire. I think it came from me.

When we broke the kiss we were both panting. My knees were trembling and I was clinging to her. I felt even hotter than before. And wet! Hot and wet! And achy. That almost sort of painful, really needing to be touched, kind of achy.

Amy panted, "We really better stop."

I nodded even though I didn't want to.

"Let's go to the beach. I could use a dip"

I could have used something too, but it wasn't a dip. Amy was right though we both needed to cool off. I nodded and opened the door. We packed up some things and I changed into a bikini. Not the skimpy one Charlene got me, but a more conservative one. I still felt nervous about wearing it, but Amy seemed to like it. I could feel her eyes moving over my body. It felt good and made me feel warm and tingly inside. We put some drinks and sandwiches in the cooler, finished loading up with a blanket, towels, my beach umbrella, and we headed for the beach.

As we came down from the rock, Mavis waved us over. Trying very hard not to blush, I introduced her to Amy. Mavis asked Amy what she thought of the place. I couldn't help grinning a little as Amy tried to keep her eyes on Mavis's face. Amy told her she though the camp was great. I had to agree.

"Glad to hear it." Mavis told her and then asked, "You two got a spot picked out yet?"

We shook our heads.

"Better pick your spot quick. School has PE down here today. You're welcome to join me, if you like."

We thanked her and spread out the blanket and set up the umbrella. I slipped my sandals off and then slipped out of my shorts and pulled my top over my head. When Mavis saw my bikini she said, "Getting braver, Sam?"

I blushed and she said, "Good for you."

Amy meanwhile had toed off her shoes and pulled her socks off. I got the sunscreen out of my backpack and turned to see her pull her t-shirt over her head, baring her breasts. I couldn't help staring as she unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them over her slim hips. She paused a bit and then said, "What the hell," and shoved her panties down her legs.

My mouth and eyes opened in surprise seeing her completely bare pussy. OK, I had wondered, but I didn't really think she'd go nude. I whispered, "Oh my" as Mavis said encouragingly, "Good for you, Amy! That's the way to do it!"

Amy grinned a little embarrassed. "Thanks. I just hope I don't burn anything vital."

Mavis laughed, "Just use lots of sunscreen."

Amy blushed. "Yeah, but how?"

Mavis shrugged. "How would you do it normally? You just do it. Just try not to be too obvious about it or take too long if you can. You might get a rise out of some the men. You might get some stares from the women too."

I turned bright red and looked away. Mavis laughed "Oh and a word of warning. Being shaved isn't that uncommon, but it does attract more attention. If it gets to bothering you, just put your bottoms back on."

I handed over the sunscreen as Amy knelt and she started oiling up her arms. "You don't get a lot of trouble here do you?"

"Not too much, but occasionally someone will try something. Never gets too far though. We've got good folks here and they'll help if anyone gets out of line."

"Thanks. That's good to know," Amy said as she spread sunscreen over her breasts.

I've seen that lots of times since I've been here, but after the initial embarrassment it didn't affect me any. This time though, I felt my nipples harden and I unconsciously squeezed my thighs together. I quickly turned to my backpack to get something to distract me. I didn't want to see her oil up anything else.

OK, I did. Part of me did. But I didn't want to make Amy feel uncomfortable.

I'd gotten my book out, and was taking my time deciding on a drink, when Amy asked if I could do her back.

"Would you mind, Sam? I got everywhere else. I'll do you after OK?"

I nodded and took the sunscreen from her. I hated how my hands trembled when I took it. I hope she didn't notice. She lay down on her tummy and I started oiling her back. The shine from the sunscreen told me where she'd covered. Even though I tried hard not to think it, her backside looks just as good as her front.

I am glad all I had to do was her back though, because I was finding it hard to breathe right then. I'd barely said, "OK"

She sat up saying, "Great thanks! Your turn."

"Um ... kay," was all I could manage to say. I took my glasses off and put them out of the way. Then, as I lowered myself down, she gently placed her hand on my back. I looked at her and she gave me a smile. She brushed my hair out of the way and started on my shoulders. It felt good. I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

"Sam, do you mind if I undo your top for a bit?"

I tensed a little but then shook my head. Amy undid my straps and started rubbing on the sunscreen. It felt nice and I could feel myself relaxing under her. I heard a noise by the cooler, followed by Amy saying, "Don't you dare."

It was firm but I could tell she was smiling too. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see that Mavis had scooped some ice out and had planned to splash me with it. I moved my arms under me so I could hold my top to me if I had to get up.

"Aw, Amy you went and spoiled it," Mavis said, grinning.

I stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed.

"It isn't that I don't want to see Sam topless, or even completely nude," Amy said to Mavis as she rubbed my back, "I just don't want her to feel uncomfortable afterwards." Then she leaned down and kissed me just behind my ear. I couldn't help giving a happy little sigh when she did.

Mavis smiled as she dumped the ice back in the cooler. "You've got a good one here, Sam. Don't let her get away."

I blushed, even as I smiled.

After Amy finished my back she did my straps up again and then did the backs of my legs too. She didn't have to but I didn't complain. It felt nice and I thanked her afterwards and started putting sunscreen on my front.

We sat talking a little and enjoying the sun when May came by, lugging a big canvas bag. We went to help her and found out she had the poles and net for volleyball. We found a section of beach not too far from us big enough for volleyball and helped her set up the net. She thanked us and came back with us. I gave her a bottle of water, which she thankfully accepted. After taking a big drink, she undressed and started oiling up.

A short while later, the other teens and one of the teachers, came over the rock. They dropped their things near us and started to undress. I half expected them to wear swimsuits, but nope all nude. Except Angelique. She kept her bikini bottoms on.

I have to say they were more comfortable being nude than I would be. Of course they're more used to it, having grown up here, but still I think it's great.

I was a little surprised Angelique kept her bikini bottoms until I saw her face. She looked miserable. I gave her a sympathetic smile.

Amy asked, "That time?"

Angelique grimaced, even as she blushed, and nodded.

"I hate that time." Amy said understandingly. I nodded in agreement. I hate that time too.

"Wanna join us?" I asked.

She nodded gratefully and laid her towel down on the edge of the blanket.

Mavis reached over and patted her foot. "Don't worry girl. It'll get easier as you get older."

Angelique gave her a grateful but doubting smile. "Hope so" she said.

I did too.

We watched the teens play volleyball for a while until one hit sent the ball near us. Amy hit it back and then ended up playing with them to fill in Angelique's space. Then I ended up playing to even up the teams. It was fun. At one point I did sense someone behind me and when I whirled around with my hands over my breasts I caught one of the boys reaching out to undo my straps. I shook my finger at him while he blushed sheepishly. Then he had to go run laps around the court. After a couple games, we all stopped to get a drink and put on more sunscreen. After that, some went swimming and others went back to volleyball.

Amy insisted we go swimming. I wasn't about to in a bikini. Waves like to eat bikinis. I ended up going in anyway. Amy and Mavis pulled me in, as Angelique pushed me from behind. I guess she was feeling better. Grrrr. Fortunately I didn't lose my top. I did almost lose my bottoms though, when a wave knocked me over. When I felt them move down over my butt I instinctively screamed and clutched for them. Unfortunately, I was underwater and came up spitting and making faces. They all thought it was funny. It was disgusting! YUCK! I did get hugs though, while I was rinsing out my mouth, but I was still done with swimming for the day.

After a while we had enough fun and Amy and I were getting hungry so we called it a day. I let Angelique borrow my umbrella and we headed back. There were still a couple pieces a chicken left but we'd decided we had enough chicken for a while. We decided on steak, baked potato, and salad. While Amy got the coals going, I took a quick shower. When I was done, Amy had a quick shower of her own while I watched the coals. When she came out I couldn't help giving her a smile and then went in to wrap the potatoes in tinfoil and get the salad ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.