Home for the Summer - Cover

Home for the Summer

Copyright© 2007 by Virgil Black

Firsts and Lasts

Incest Sex Story: Firsts and Lasts - A bored young man, home from college, plays a game of strip poker with his tipsy sixteen year old sister and three of her tipsy friends. As the summer progresses, this event leads to a variety of sexual situations.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

"I'm sorry we won't be here to take you to the airport, honey."

"That's okay, Mom. Megan said she would drop me off," I replied.

"But you're leaving again! I won't see you until Christmas. You know, Bob and I don't have to go."

"No, Mom, that's crazy! Don't do that. It's fine, really. I'll call you as soon as the plane lands so you'll know I'm all right, okay?"

She shook her head. "All right. I'm just going to miss you so much!" She hugged me like I was dying.

I hugged her back. I hated when my mom got sappy, so I made an excuse about having to pack a few more things, and went upstairs to my room.


I was leaving Sunday, heading back to college. Just two more days. It had been an interesting summer - days, even weeks, of boredom punctuated by, frankly, unbelievable situations with my younger sister Megan and three of her friends. But it was a summer I knew I'd remember forever, and I had no real regrets.

My mom was upset because she and my stepfather, Bob, were leaving on another vacation Saturday morning. He had won a marketing contest or something at work and they were sending him to Maui for a week as an award.

I didn't actually have any packing left to do. Although most of my stuff had been boxed and shipped out yesterday, I still had a few valuable things I wanted to carry with me, and of course, the clothes I'd need while waiting for the rest of my belongings to arrive.

I was looking forward to getting back to the city, I guess. I missed my friends, and, even though I didn't have a girlfriend up there anymore, I was excited about getting back into the social scene I'd been out of for three months. Still, I was feeling a little melancholy about the whole thing.

"Hey, you busy?" Megan asked, leaning in to my room through the half open door.

"Nope," I said, patting the bed next to where I sat.

She came in. "Guess what?" she asked, plopping down next to me, the bed bouncing.

"What?"

"Mom said Jenna could spend the the night tonight."

"Okay."

"She's coming over after dinner," Megan said.

I nodded. "Wow. Just like every other weekend."

"Yep." She slapped my thigh. "Well, I just thought you might be interested," she said, standing up.

"Right. Thanks for the heads up, Megan."

"You know, in case you had plans."

"Nope, no plans. Thanks again."

"No problem, Big Bro." She waved over her shoulder as she walked out the door, "See you later!"

I wondered what she was up to.


Jenna came over after dinner, just like Megan said.

And then the two of them left to see a movie, while I stayed at home with my folks, watching television. I even went to bed early, because I had to wake up a little before dawn to take my Mom and Bob to the airport. I really didn't see why Megan had made such a big deal about Jenna spending the night, unless she had something planned for later.

It wasn't late when Megan and Jenna came back from the movie, yet they woke me up as they came upstairs laughing. I listened as they went into my sister's room. I could hear them talking, but it was too muffled to understand. I wanted to stay awake to find out if I could hear them fooling around, but it wasn't long before I fell asleep again.


I woke up again when someone pulled the bedsheet down and climbed into bed behind me. I could immediately tell from the soft skin against my legs that it was one of the girls.

"Hey, wake up," whispered a voice into my ear, a small hand on my arm.

"I'm awake, Jenna," I whispered back, rolling over.

"Hi... Is it okay if I'm here?" she asked.

"It's okay," I answered. She was propped up on her elbow, leaning over me a little. In the light from the radio, I could see she was wearing a loose, old T-shirt. Her thin shoulder was almost exposed by the stretched out collar. "What's going on? Where's Megan?"

"Megan is fast asleep. I guess I wore her out. You know what I mean," She grinned, her white teeth peeking through her lips.

I chuckled. "Right. You guys must have been pretty quiet. I didn't hear anything."

She giggled softly. Her hand rested on my chest

"So Megan doesn't know you're here?"

She shook her head.

"And why are you here?" I asked, very softly, placing my hand on her arm.

"I... um, I thought since you are leaving Sunday, we could... uh, do something."

"In my bed?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she whispered, looking down. A small, embarrassed smile crossed her face.

"Well, what did you have in mind?" I asked, stroking her upper arm.

"Remember what we did that night after the slumber party?" Her finger ran a path through my chest hair.

"Of course."

"Um, I thought maybe we could do that again. I've been thinking about it a lot since we talked on the phone a few weeks ago."

I put my hand behind her head and lightly pulled her down and kissed her. Was it our first kiss? I'm not sure. Her breath smelled like bubblegum. She parted her lips, and I pushed my tongue between them. She opened wider and I slid it inside her wet mouth, finding her tongue with mine. As we kissed, her hand slid down my belly, stopping just above the waistband of my shorts. I freed my arm from underneath her and placed that hand on the small of her back. The other one rotated around her arm to her chest, cupping her small breast. Her hard nipple poked into my palm. She rubbed one of her smooth, lean legs up my own.

My hand was teasing lower and lower on her back, making slow, broad circles, until I reached where her bottom began to swell outward, the barest hint of a valley forming. Her body was soft and supple under my fingertips. She moaned quietly into my mouth as her right hand suddenly moved downward, her fingers sliding underneath the elastic into my boxers, almost immediately bumping into the head of my semi-hard cock, which had been growing steadily since I first realized she had come into my bed.

"Ah, there it is," she breathed into my mouth, her leg rubbing higher up my thigh as she gently grabbed just the glans of my cock with her fingertips, stroking it tenderly as it grew harder. "I had sort of forgotten what it felt like." I gently pinched her nipple between my finger and thumb and she gasped. "Be careful," she warned me, "They're really sensitive."

I reached lower with the hand on her back, over the hem of her T-shirt, but where I expected to find the cloth of her underpants, or even just the narrow strip of a thong, there was only smooth, warm skin. I felt into the valley between her cheeks, and she was, indeed, wearing only a T-shirt.

She giggled, breaking a kiss. "Oh, that. I couldn't find them in the dark," she said softly, "and I didn't want to wake up your sister." She covered my mouth again, her tongue licking my teeth. She rubbed her pelvis against my hip, and I could feel her sparse pubic hair crinkling against my shorts. I could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy. My cock surged, now stiffening quickly.

"Oh! It's really getting bigger," she whispered. "Do you want me to suck it now?"

I nodded. She pushed down the sheets past my knees, and turned to face my cock, kneeling by my side. I placed my hand on her back, up under her T-shirt near her sweet, little ass. Grabbing the elastic, she pushed my boxers down my thighs. My hard cock rested heavily on my belly. She leaned forward, scooting away from me at the same time, and licked the tip of my dick, bouncing it up and down a little as it sprung away from the pressure of her tongue. She grabbed the base in her left hand, steadying it, and slurped the swollen head into her warm mouth, swirling her tongue around the corona. She started bobbing on my cock, taking it just a bit more deeply into her mouth, her lips coming to rest a couple of inches down the stiff, veined shaft. Her tongue was busy, however, teasing the tip and frenulum. It was very erotic - she was just as enthusiastic, if not as skilled, as her friends had been.

While she sucked me I toyed with her bottom, touching her lightly and stroking up and down the dip between her firm cheeks. When my fingers finally reached her vulva, she was dripping wet, with little dew drops clinging to the fine, short hairs on her labia. I wanted to taste her, and pulled her to me, positioning her knees on either side of my face, her lovely pussy directly above my mouth. I reached out with my tongue and licked her. She was salty sweet and a little musky.

I could tell she and my sister had been having sex earlier. Her thighs were sticky with dried pussy juice - I wondered if it was hers or my sister's? I started to clean her, dragging my raspy tongue up the inside of her thighs as she straddled me, her pussy still inches from my face. She moaned around the shaft of my erection. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down to my open mouth, locking my lips to her now puffy labia as I ran my tongue up the cleft of her vulva, spreading her folds and finding her hot center. I pushed the tip inside her vagina, opening her up just a little, while digging my fingers into the firm flesh of her ass, and she moaned again and sucked me hard, pulling more blood into the already engorged tip of my cock.

I drew out of her steamy hole and started cleaning her again, licking from her thighs up to her buttocks. I could taste the sticky honey from her previous lovemaking everywhere my tongue touched. As I covered her perineum and ran my tongue over her perfect butthole, she gasped and drew off my cock, levering herself upward into a half-sitting position, her back arched.

"Ooohhh, what is it with you two?" she moaned softly, grinding her ass against my face. "Megan always go after my butt, too!"

My groin clenched, my cock swelling momentarily, as I imagined my sexy little sister licking this same spot, only hours before.

"You don't like it?" I asked into her skin, my lips brushing the inner parts of her ass cheeks and dabbing my tongue against the little star.

She shuddered. "No, no. You can do it if you want," she said breathily, her hips rocking up and down.

I rimmed her for a few minutes as she rode my face, pressing my wet tongue against her tight sphincter. She rode me gently, her hips undulating slowly back and forth. She held my throbbing cock upright, grasping the base between her thumb and forefinger, but she neglected it as she enjoyed her own pleasure. I slid my hands up her sides under her loose shirt, and ran them around her slender ribcage until they both rested over her small tits, her very hard nipples digging into my palms. I remembered that she said they were sensitive and I squeezed her tits hard, causing her to groan. She didn't complain, though.

"Oh, eat me again," she begged, "I'm almost there..."

I kissed her swollen, peach fuzzed labia again, and found her hooded clit with my tongue, licking around the little nubbin. She moaned and ground down, pressing her pussy against my mouth. She dropped back down and took my cock into her hot mouth. I felt like I could explode any moment. I concentrated on her clit, flicking my tongue gently over the tip, barely peeking out of it's hiding spot. She began trembling and her thighs tightened as she moaned, her lips locked around my rod. Both her hands clenched my thighs, her fingernails digging into my skin. I squeezed her tits hard again, and then pinched her nipples, rolling them between my fingers and thumbs.

She came hard, gasping around my cock as she spasmed on top of me, her pussy mashed against my mouth. Her hips rocked in circles as she came, grinding on me. She held my cock in mouth the entire time, her tongue wildly thrashing my tender glans. Finally, she slipped my cock from her mouth, and lay panting on top as her orgasm wound down. I pulled my hands out from between us and ran them over her smooth bottom, on which a sheen of perspiration had formed.

She sighed. "Oooh, I didn't plan on that," she mumbled, still breathing hard. Still laying on me, her head on my hip, she pointed my hardon at her mouth and licked the tip tenderly. I was absolutely vibrating, ready to blow my load all over her pretty face as she teased the glans and corona.

Then she froze.

"Did you hear that?" she whispered.

"No," I whispered back. "Come on, baby, finish me. I'm so close."

"Wait a sec..." My cock pulsed in her light grip. "I have to go," she said, climbing off me, her long legs and arms raising her off my body.

"What?!" I couldn't believe she was leaving me like this.

"Someone's moving around out there. If I get caught in here by your parents, you're dead, and I might never get to see Megan again. I've got to get out of here!" She seemed almost panicky.

"Okay, okay, calm down," I told her, sitting up and shushing her. "I'll look out the door. If my parent's are out there, you hide in here until they go away. If it's Megan, we'll just have to fess up. Okay?" She nodded.

I got out of bed, my raging boner bobbing in front of me. Jenna followed me. I listened at the door while she stood next to me, her soft hand tightly gripping my arm.

"I don't hear anything, Jenna."

She nodded. "Check anyway," she whispered.

I turned the doorknob, and she startled at the click of the latch. I pulled the door open. The hallway, lit by a small light in the bathroom, was empty.

"It's clear, sweetie," I assured her. "No one's there."

She sighed relief. "Okay, I'll go back to Megan's room now, but I'll come back to you as soon as I can." She squeezed through the narrowly opened door. "Don't do anything without me," she whispered, smiling and glancing down at my swollen prick. She kissed me lightly on the lips and stepped away. I watched her push open the door to Megan's room and slip away into the darkness inside. I quietly closed my own door.

Shit.

I got back in bed, naked, my cock throbbing. She wanted me to wait for her. I waited, listening carefully, hoping for a sign she was coming back to my bed. After a long time, my eyes began to get heavy, and I fell asleep, still waiting for her.


I woke with a start. Someone was climbing into bed with me.

"Easy, Bro," whispered Megan.

I looked at the clock. It was fourteen minutes before my alarm was set to go off, and still dark outside.

Megan was almost naked. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my arm as she snuggled against me.

"Is something wrong?" she asked. "Is it okay for me to be here?"

"Sure, Megan, it's okay," I said.

"Good," she said, her hand snaking down my stomach, across my belly. "No boxers tonight, Bro? Were you waiting for me?"

"Um, no. I just didn't wear any."

"Uh-huh. I think it's sexy that you were waiting for me," she whispered into my ear. Her fingers found my penis. "Oh, that's nice, you're already getting hard." I put my arm around her as she cuddled under my shoulder. She ran her fingers lightly up and down the stiffening shaft.

"Are you and Jenna sharing pajamas now?" I asked her.

She stopped and looked at me in the dim blue light from the clock. "What?" she asked.

Oops. Megan didn't know I knew about her and Jenna, and she wasn't supposed to know Jenna was in here earlier either. "Um, you aren't wearing a shirt, Megan," I tried to recover. "Where is it?"

"Oh, I was hot last night and I took it off," she said. "I didn't want to wake up Jenna when I came in here, and I couldn't find it in the dark."

That sounded familiar. "Jenna doesn't know you're here?" I asked.

"No, she's still asleep."

"Does she know we've been fooling around a little?"

"Don't worry, she doesn't know. Except for that night with the three of us - she was really cool about that though, huh? I think she wishes she had a brother..." Megan whispered, tickling my rod.

My cock was hard now, and Megan started lightly sliding her hand up and down my erection, rubbing her palm against the swelling glans. "You know, we've played around a couple of times but I've never jerked you off before," she mused. "Can I try it now? This is your second to last morning at home - I may not get another chance."

She didn't wait for permission. She curled her fingers around the thick shaft and started pulling, sliding the skin over the tissue underneath.

"A little softer, Meg," I cautioned her.

"Sorry," she whispered as she rested her head against my chest, watching the sheets rise and fall with her hand as she stimulated my erection. Her warm body pressed against my side. "It doesn't really feel like I expected," she told me, "I can't say what it is, though. It's nice." She rubbed her palm over the head again, sending shivers up my back. "You like that, huh? It feels cool - I like how the tip is really, really soft." She kept doing it, teasing the head of my cock, until the glans became overly sensitive. The feeling was so intense I almost wanted to scream, but instead, I just tensed up and gritted my teeth, sucking in air.

She stopped. "Oh, sorry. Was that too much?"

"A little," I answered.

She started wanking it again, slowly, her fingers finding the right pressure. "This is cool," she whispered, "It's almost like I can control you..."

Over the next several minutes, she experimented with different hand positions and pressures and paces, trying to find out what I really enjoyed. I was very close to coming the whole time, especially after the earlier frustration with Jenna. Megan was getting turned on, too. She wrapped one of her smooth legs around mine and started humping me, her panty-covered crotch rubbing against my leg. I could feel the heat from her pussy. The more excited she got, the less care she paid to my erection, though, and soon her hand slipped away, sliding around to my far hip, which she pulled against to give herself more pressure as she mashed her clit on my thigh.

I let her rub herself against me, frustrated once again. But her breathing was erratic and I knew she would come soon. I wasn't wrong.

She stiffened against me, biting her lip to keep from making a sound as she shook, her pussy griding spasmodically on my leg. It was only a small orgasm, and she turned her face and smiled up at me after it finished. Her hand slid back to my crotch, where she cupped my heavy balls in her palm, gently hefting them and rolling them around.

"Sorry, Bro," she whispered, still looking at me. "I guess I got distracted. I can finish you off now, though."

"Oh yeah, please," I begged her. "I'm dying." She grabbed the shaft again and started fisting it slowly. My cock was already throbbing. A little clear pre-cum leaked from the tip, and she smeared it around with her hand. I could feel a faint tickle beginning in my scrotum.

Then my alarm went off, beeping.

"What's that for?" she asked, her hand still on my member, not moving.

"I have to take Mom and Bob to the airport, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," she replied.

"That means they're awake now, too."

"Oh."

"And Mom's going to come make sure I'm awake any minute," I told her.

"Really? I don't have a shirt on - that's not going to look good! I better..." she said.

Suddenly, but not unexpectedly, there were several quick knocks at the door. Megan pulled the sheets up over her head, hiding underneath. It wouldn't have fooled anyone.

"Honey, are you awake?" my mom asked through the door.

"Yeah, Mom. I'm up." I answered.

"Okay, come downstairs and I'll make you some breakfast."

"Just a couple minutes, Mom."

"Okay, honey," she said before we heard her go downstairs. Megan got out of my bed, her breasts jiggling as she stood up. Her nipples crinkled from the relative cold.

"That was close!" she said.

"Yep." I couldn't believe my bad luck. We heard the shower start. "Bob's in the shower, Mom's downstairs. Now's your chance to make your getaway, Meg."

She peeked out the door and nodded. Before she left she smiled back at me. "Don't worry Big Brother, I'll take care of you later."


When I got back from the airport I was tired, horny, and cranky, in that order. There was an accident on the freeway and traffic coming back had sucked. I went right up to my bedroom and got back in bed, without even undressing. I was just about asleep when I heard the girls get up, heading for the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. I covered my head with a pillow and slept on.


I woke up again just before noon. I dragged myself downstairs, heading for the kitchen and some lunch. I could hear Jenna and Megan in there, talking.

"Hey guys," I greeted them as I came around the corner. They both smiled at me.

"Morning, sleepyhead," my sister said.

They were eating. "What's for lunch?" I asked.

"Tuna salad sandwiches," Jenna answered. "We made you one." She pointed to the countertop by the refrigerator.

"Cool. Thanks." I was starting to feel better already. I grabbed the plate and a Coke from the fridge and sat down at the table with them. That's when I noticed what Jenna was wearing. It was the short, blue sundress with white polka dots. That could not be a coincidence.

"You feel okay?" Megan asked me. My face was hot. I must have been blushing.

"Oh, yeah," I answered. "I think it's the weird sleep I got last night."

"Were you up late?" asked Jenna, grinning.

"No, he was up early, right Bro?"

"Sort of both, actually," I answered. "You know what? I'm going to go outside and get some fresh air." I pushed myself away from the table and stood up, then headed for the back door.

"That sounds good, we'll go with you." Megan said. They followed me outside.

It was late August, and pretty warm out. The sun was hot, so I sat in the shade. Megan grabbed a lounge chair and pulled it out on the patio. She stretched out her legs - the shorts she was wearing didn't cover much of them. "Might as well get a little sun," she remarked, hiking her tight tank top right up under her breasts, exposing her trim belly.

Jenna joined me under the porch, sitting on the swing. She began to rock her legs back and forth, and pretty soon the whole bench was swaying. She grinned at me, looked over at Megan who had closed her eyes against the sun, and then pulled her already short dress up her thighs, showing off even more of her long legs. When she was swinging well, she placed her bare feet up up on the bench, exposing the crotch of her white panties. I just about choked on the bite of sandwich I had just taken.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Megan, turning as Jenna dropped her feet to the floor.

I coughed and drank a swig of Coke. I shook my head.


That went on all afternoon. Jenna and Megan wouldn't leave me alone, and Jenna was always trying to flash her panties at me, bending over for something, or crouching on the floor. She even lifted the front of her dress up over her belly button. Each time, Megan was nearby but just out of sight. I had an erection almost the whole time.

Later, Megan promised to make me dinner if I said Jenna could spend the night again. Of course I agreed. It was while Megan was cooking that Jenna pushed it almost all the way.

We were watching television. She was sitting right next to me on the couch, her hand innocently next to me, touching my thigh, her dress pulled up until I could almost see the white fabric of her panties. She looked toward the kitchen and the noise Megan was making. Then she whispered in my ear, her breath tickling me, "Come with me." She grabbed my hand and got up.

She lead me to the downstairs bathroom and went inside, pulling me after her. After closing the door she leaned against the sink and pushed me down to my knees, gently. I went down willingly.

Slowly, slowly she raised the hem of her dress, showing more and more of her long, smooth, pale legs, and finally the crotch of her panties. She spread her legs. "Lick me like you said you wanted to on the phone," she ordered.

I leaned in to her, my hands resting on her thighs just above her knees. I could smell her arousal. I gently applied my tongue to the gusset of her cotton undies. They were damp with her nectar. She moaned and put her hands on my head, holding me as I pressed my lips against her mound. I licked her up and down her swollen labia, tasting the salty juice wicking through the thin cloth. She moaned whenever I neared her clit, but I intentionally missed it each time. Finally, I pressed my tongue into her slit, spreading her tender lips apart. A gush of liquid poured out, wetting her panties even more. "Oh, God," she moaned, "You're gonna make me come." I licked up the the folds of her vulva, nearing her clit, and finally pressed my tongue against the hard little nub. She groaned and pushed me against her mound, mashing my nose into her pubis. "Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna come," she breathed as I flicked my tongue roughly against her. Her fingers tightened in my hair as she climaxed, her long legs shaking. I held her up, my hands on her hips. Before she had even finished coming, though, I spun her around and bent her over the sink. I pushed her skirt up with my hands and licked her puffy lips again, then dug my tongue into her crease, licking her slowly up and down. My nose pressed between her cheeks, right against her asshole. I kept licking her as she recovered, drawing long, slow breaths.

I stood then, my hands on her back, pressing her forward over the sink as I rubbed my hard cock against her panty-covered butt. She could feel the stiff organ through my pants, resting between her soft ass cheeks. I rubbed it back and forth, teasing her and watching her face in the mirror.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked, panting slowly, her eyes wide.

"No. Not now," I said. She looked a little relieved.

Just then, Megan called out, "Dinner's ready!" and a moment later, "Hey, where are you guys?"

Jenna shouted, "I'm in here, I'll be out in minute! Uh, I think your brother is in the garage or something!"

I let her straighten up. She was flushed and sweaty looking. She opened the door and peeked out. "Okay, you can go," she said, and I stepped through the door.

"What smells good, Sis?" I asked, walking away quickly as Jenna quietly shut the door behind me.


Later that evening, after cleaning up dinner, we all watched a DVD. Megan just wanted for us to spend time together because it was my last night at home. She sat next to me on the sofa most of the evening, even leaning on my shoulder when she got sleepy during the boring parts of the movie. Jenna lay on her tummy on the floor, chin on her hands, for most of the film. Although she wasn't obviously teasing me anymore, her dress was still too short, and I saw the white flash of her underpants many times as she shifted around.

I was still frustrated, and sat through most of the evening with a semi-hardon. If I'd needed relief earlier in the day, I really needed it now. It only got worse when the movie ended.

While Jenna flipped though the television channels, Megan stretched out on the couch, using my lap as a pillow. She could feel my erection, and she played with it subtly, brushing it with her fingers of rubbing her cheek against it. This was killing me.

I yawned and reminded Megan that she had to drive me to the airport in the morning. She nodded, and I told them I was going to get some sleep. Megan let me get up, her hand on my boner one last time as she rose, and they both said goodnight as I went upstairs.


Laying in bed, though, I couldn't sleep. I was too wound up and horny. I started to masturbate a couple of times just to relieve the tension, but I kept remembering Megan's promise to take care of me later. I hoped she didn't forget, and tried to think about other things.

I was just drifting off to sleep when my door opened slowly.

"Hey, Bro? You still awake?" Megan asked, poking her head inside.

"Yeah."

She stepped inside, flipping on the light switch. The brightness hurt my eyes. She was wearing skimpy pajamas - just panties and a loose, short T-shirt that showed off her belly.

"Where's Jenna?" I asked.

"She's watching TV. I told her I needed to go to bed early so I could wake up and get you to your flight on time."

"Having trouble sleeping?" she asked as she sat on my bed.

I nodded.

"Still got that big boner?" She slid her hand over the sheets and up my thigh, stopping just short of my crotch. "Do you want your little sister to take care of it for you now, like she promised?" She pulled the covers lower, exposing my stomach and boxers.

Finally. She climbed all the way onto the bed and straddled me, her knees on either side of my hips. Looking me in the eyes, she leaned forward and started kissing my chest. She worked her way slowly up to my neck, her soft breasts dragging over my hot skin.

"You poor thing," she breathed into my neck. "It was so sexy watching Jenna tease you all day. Who does she think she is, trying to steal my brother away from me?" She switched, kissing my neck on the other side. "But just imagining how hard you must have been made me sooooo horny." She rubbed her body against mine, my stiff cock pressing into her belly. "Ooo, you're still really hard."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.