Home for the Summer - Cover

Home for the Summer

Copyright© 2007 by Virgil Black

A Goodbye Present

Incest Sex Story: A Goodbye Present - A bored young man, home from college, plays a game of strip poker with his tipsy sixteen year old sister and three of her tipsy friends. As the summer progresses, this event leads to a variety of sexual situations.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

My cellphone rang during my lunch break Friday. I recognized the number.

"Hi Christine," I answered.

"Hey."

"So what's up?" It had been two weeks since we had gotten together, and I hoped that she was going to be home alone again tomorrow night. I was only going to be around this weekend and the next before I went back to school, and I wanted for us to hook up.

"So, I know it's short notice, and you can say no if you have other plans, but do you wanna go out with me and Amy for dinner and other stuff tomorrow night? Sort of a goodbye present, since you're leaving soon," she asked.

Hell yes I did! "Sure, that sounds fun. What are the plans?"

"Um, we don't have plans for anything fancy. Could you come around my house about 8?"

"No problem," I replied.

"Oh yeah, do you like sushi?" she asked.

"I love it," I told her.

"Amy wants to go for sushi. I've never had it before, but she says I'll like it."

"Yeah, you will. It's better than it sounds."

"Okay, so... we'll see you then?"

"Absolutely!"

"Great! Well, bye."

"Bye-bye."


It was an understatement to say I was looking forward to my date with Amy and Christine. I spent the rest of the day Friday and all day Saturday thinking about it.

Megan came to my room while I was getting dressed before leaving to meet the girls. "Going out with Christine, huh?"

"What'd she tell you?" I asked.

"That she was going to take you out for dinner and try to get you to stay the night," she answered, smiling. "And I'll keep your secret, but you have to promise to tell me everything that happens."

"You should just get Christine to tell you," I replied.

"Maybe I'll do that, too."

"I'm not telling you anything, Megan. I'm too much of a gentleman," I said.

She laughed. "No you aren't!"

"Well, I'm still not going to tell you. And you're not going to say anything, either."

"No, I won't," she admitted. She frowned. "But I have to admit I'm kind of jealous! Have fun, Bro," she said as she left my room. "See you tomorrow." She stopped and turned back to me. "And I WILL find out what happened, so you better make it good."

It seemed that Christine hadn't told her anything about Amy coming along. Maybe Megan didn't know I'd been fooling around with her other friend, too. I knew I was playing it pretty close to the edge. For me this was just for fun, and I think it was for the girls, too, but they were only sixteen and I didn't want any hurt feelings or jealousy. It was all ending soon, anyway.


I arrived at Christine's house right at 8 o'clock. Amy's car was out front, so I parked in the driveway.

Amy answered the door. I hadn't seen her for weeks. "Hey, baby," she said, grabbing my arms. She pulled herself up on tiptoes and kissed me on the mouth. "I've missed you!"

"Hi Amy," I greeted her. "I've missed you, too."

She was wearing a silky black skirt that fell about halfway down her thighs, and a matching camisole top. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra from the way the fabric fell over her breasts.

"Christine is still upstairs getting dressed. She wanted me to tell you to put your car in the garage. I'll open it and you can drive in."

We took care of that, and by the time I was back in the house, Christine was downstairs, too. She was beautiful in a pretty green and white sundress that came down to her knees. I kissed her, too, on the cheek.

"Well, let's go!" said Amy, and we all went outside to her car.


Amy drove us to what she said was her favorite sushi place. It was downtown, so it took us a while to get there. I was sitting up front with Amy, but it was Christine who did most of the talking. She wanted to know what I was studying in school and what living in New York City was like. When we got to the restaurant, we carried on pretty much the same conversation after we sat down at the sushi bar. Both the girls were thinking about college - they would be Juniors this year, and would take the SAT and wanted to start figuring out what schools they wanted to go to.

I like sushi, though I'm not an expert, and I thought dinner was good. Christine started out nervous about the raw fish, but after trying a few different kinds, she decided she liked it and was willing to eat almost anything. We were all having a lot of fun.

The only surprising thing happened just before we left. Amy came back from the restroom and dropped her folded napkin in my lap. "Open it," she said. So I did. There was a small scrap of black fabric inside.

"What is it?" I asked, picking it up by the strings that were attached to it.

"Don't hold them up!" Amy cried.

Oh my goodness. They were Amy's underpants - a tiny black g-string. The sushi chef was working right in front of me. I caught his eye, and he smiled, quickly looking down at the fish he was slicing. Amy noticed him and started to blush. Christine laughed, covering her mouth.

"Don't laugh, Chrissy," Amy said, "You haven't been wearing any all evening!" Now Christine turned red, too.

Amy looked back at the sushi chef, who pretended to be concentrating on his knife work. Except he had a big grin on his face.

"That's right," she said, loudly, drawing the attention of some other customers. "We're both going to fuck his brains out tonight."

Now my face felt hot. "So, uh, we'll just take the check, please," I said to the man.


When we got to the car, Christine told me to get in the back with her. As soon as Amy started the car, Christine leaned over and started kissing me, her hand on my thigh.

"Hey, no fair!" Amy said when she glanced in the rear view mirror. That didn't stop us.

Christine didn't waste any time. She had her tongue in my mouth and her hand on my package before we left the parking lot. I stroked her silky thighs and back as she squeezed my hardening cock, her breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed.

"Can I take it out?" she whispered into my mouth, our lips almost together. I nodded. Her hands went to my belt, which she unbuckled. Then she pulled my shirt up and unfastened and unzipped my slacks. She stuck her hand inside, rubbing my growing erection through my boxers. "Oh, that's nice," she whispered again, feeling the length of my shaft. "Help me get it out."

I lifted my butt off the seat and pushed my pants down a little. Christine used both of her hands to force my boxers down, and then she pulled my cock free, wrapping one soft hand around the glans.

"Oh, come on!" Amy exclaimed from the front. I could see her eyes in the mirror. "What are you doing? You have to wait for me!"

But we weren't waiting, it seemed. Christine lifted her dress and straddled me. She aimed the fat head of my cock right into her already damp pussy, and ran it back and forth in the wet groove, lubricating it with her juices while she twirled her tongue in my mouth.

I broke the kiss. "Baby, do you want protection?" I asked her in a whisper.

"No, I'm on the pill, and I trust you," she said quietly, nuzzling my ear. "Thanks for asking, though. You're sweet."

She directed my cock to the opening of her vagina and stuck her tongue in my ear as she sank down on me, her hot sheath enveloping the thick tip of my cock as I wedged her open.

"Oh, shit!" she groaned as I penetrated into her, splitting her slick insides open with my rod. She rocked up and down on me slowly, sinking deeper each time until I was fully embedded into her, her smooth pussy lips stretched around base of my fat shaft.

"No. Way." Amy exclaimed, apparently watching Christine rise and fall over my lap. "You guys stop that right now, or I'm pulling over!"

"I love how I can feel you so deep inside," she said, breathing into my ear. "Just let me fuck you, okay? Let me do all the work." I nodded and ran my hands up her back, her full tits rubbing lightly against my chest as she rode me.

"Just get us home quickly, sweetie" I replied to Amy, leaning around Christine so I could see Amy's eyes in the mirror. "But be careful - and keep your eyes on the road."

"It's not fair!" she said again. "Dammit Chris, just don't use him up, okay?"

"Mmmhmm," Christine moaned.

She rode my cock gently, sliding slowly on the rigid organ, her slick canal squeezing my flesh as she rose up and sank down. Her fluids dripped, cooling, over my balls. I slipped my hands under her dress and cupped her smooth bottom.

"You feel so good around me, baby," I breathed into her ear. "Your pussy is so tight and hot around my cock." She moaned and ground her clit against me when she pressed down. "Your little pussy is drooling all over me, baby. Are you always this wet?"

"I am for you," she whispered, and when she kissed me I slid my tongue deep into her mouth.

She rode me slowly all the long drive back to her house, sliding up and down my prick, teasing me until I was throbbing with excitement. My cock had never been harder. She had been teasing herself, too, and she was perspiring and flushed when Amy finally pulled the car into the driveway at Christine's house. But still, she didn't stop fucking me.

Amy got out and opened the back door. "All right, get off him and let's get him inside," she told Christine, but Christine still wouldn't stop.

"All right, baby, let's go inside," I told her, lifting her off my rod. Her juicy pussy sucked at my cock as I pulled her off.

"Ooohhh," she pouted, "Okay." She turned and slid over to the door as I pulled up my pants. I followed her out of the car and we both stumbled to the front door, feeling a little lightheaded.

"You need your keys, Chris," Amy said, irritated, trying the locked door. Chris dug into her purse, but couldn't find them. "Give it to me, I'll do it," said Amy, snatching the purse. She quickly found the house key and let us in.

Christine flopped down on the couch in her living room, fanning herself. I was starting to feel better as more blood finally came back to my head.

"God, Chris, you're such a slut!" laughed Amy.

"Hey, be nice, Amy," I warned her.

"Yeah, Ame, you would have done the same thing if you'd had the chance," Christine replied.

"So, I'm a slut, too," answered Amy. "Is there anything to drink here?" she asked.

"There's an open bottle of wine in the fridge. It's almost full." Christine said. "I'll just tell my mom I spilled it or something."

"Cool."

Amy left for the kitchen and came back with three glasses of wine. She sat down next to Christine on the sofa and I sat on a chair across from them. We sipped from our glasses quietly.

"So, what now?" Amy asked, finally breaking the silence.

"I have an idea," I said. "Do you girls want to play a game?" They looked at me dubiously.

"What? Like strip poker? Didn't we do that already?" Amy replied, smiling.

"No, this is a different kind of game," I said.

"Oh?"

"It's a game where you both get to come."

"That sounds more interesting," Amy smiled.

"What do we have to do?" asked Christine, a little suspiciously.

"Not much, I'll do most of it."

"If it's a game, how do I win?" Amy wanted to know.

"The winner is whoever comes first," I answered.

"And what do I win?" she asked. She stuck her tongue out at Christine.

"You get to decide what we do next."

"Then I'm in," said Amy.

"Um, I guess so," said Christine.

"Good," I said.

I dragged the coffee table away from the sofa and put my glass down on it. "So, first, turn around and kneel on the sofa. Copy Christine, Amy. Now, lean over a little and put your hands on the back, or you can rest on your elbows, whatever is comfortable." They both did as I asked, and now the two girls were facing away from me, their bottoms in almost the correct position. "Christine, could you come just a little closer to Amy." She slid over. "That's good."

Christine was on my left hand and Amy was on my right. "I start like this," I said, as I slid a hand up the inner thigh of each girl, stopping before I reached their pussies. They both turned and looked back at me. "Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Amy. Christine nodded. Amy spread her legs a little more and leaned forward, resting on her elbows. She wiggled her bottom. Christine just arched her back a little.

Lifting their dresses as I moved my hands, I kept stroking them from their bare hips, down the outside of their thighs, and back up the inside, tracing a path over their firm bottoms with my fingers but avoiding contact with their vulvas. I tried to mirror the motions of my hands on each girl. Before long both of them were pushing back against my hands, trying to get more contact. Christine was now facing forward, but Amy still had her head turned, watching me. She mouthed the word "Hurry," so I slid each hand up between the girls' legs and cupped their bare pussies. They were both steaming hot. Amy moaned and ground her ass back against my palm. I sunk my fingers into the clefts between their labium. Now Christine groaned and arched her back, pushing herself hard against my hand as I rubbed her wet slot. My thumbs rested over their buttholes, making small circles around the cute little puckers, and Amy was really getting into it, rolling her hips around and humping up against my hand. After a few minutes of that, I reached under to give their clits some attention, too, and both girls whimpered a little, Amy now shutting her eyes. I rubbed them slowly, pressing the little buttons with my index and middle fingers and rolling them softly with my fingertips. Both girls were breathing heavily.

After a while, I slid the middle finger of each hand up inside each girl. Christine gasped. A moment later I followed those fingers with my index fingers, and began drawing them both in and out slowly, rubbing my fingertips along the rear walls of their vaginas. Both girls were squirming now, but Amy seemed closer to coming, her body trembling slightly and her breathing rapid, and I decided to try to push her over. I slicked my thumb in the juices lathered around her pussy and pushed it slowly but steadily against her asshole. Amy let out a growl when my thumb popped inside her ass as the tight pucker gave way, sliding smoothly up inside her. I could feel her from both sides as she started coming.

"Oh, yeah, oh, God!" she cried, her asshole and pussy clamping around my digits, her legs shaking and tummy heaving as her back arched.

My thumb was still teasing her butthole as I wiggled my fingers inside Christine's pussy. She hadn't come yet. Amy was just recovering from her orgasm, but straightened her back and turned to face her friend, my fingers and thumb still inside her.

"So I win," she said, breathing hard, "But now we have to make Chrissy come." Amy grabbed her arm and spun Christine to face her before reaching around her back and quickly unzipping her dress. Christine looked dazed, my fingers still working her insides. Amy then pulled Christine's dress off over her head. "And we'll let these puppies out," she said, reaching around Christine's back again to unclasp her bra, which she pulled off, the cups dropping away from her gorgeous breasts. "I've wanted to try this for a while," Amy said, looking me right in the eyes before cupping Christine's tits in her small hands. Christine moaned.

Amy ran her soft hands all around Christine's breasts and dragged her palms over her engorged nipples, causing small shocks to run through Christine's stomach. I watched, rapt, while slowly fingering Christine's moist pussy, my thumb, slippery with her honey, teasing the pucker of her anus. "I've also wanted to try this," Amy said as she leaned in to kiss her friend, her red, wet lips softly touching Christine's. Her tongue darted out and licked Christine's lips as she pulled away. Christine sighed, her breath heavy. She was trembling, her hands clasped around Amy's upper arms.

"And there's also this," Amy said, her right hand dropping from Christine's breast and slipping down her stomach and between her legs. I felt her fingers brush mine as she slid them through Christine's wet folds.

"Oh, God," Christine gasped. Her thighs were beginning to quiver. I fucked her harder with my fingers, the pad of my thumb pressed against her butthole.

"Will you come for us, Chrissy?" Amy whispered, gently rubbing Christine's excited clitoris.

"Uh huh," she gasped. Amy leaned in for another kiss. I saw Christine part her lips as Amy's tongue slid into her mouth. Then Christine came, her whole body shaking as she was wracked by spasms. She held on to her friend Amy to keep from falling over as the two kissed. Just when she started to come down from her climax, I pressed my slick thumb hard against her butt, and it slipped into her tight pucker past the first knuckle. The shock set Christine off, and she came again, groaning into Amy's mouth. I could feel her muscles squeezing my fingers and thumb over and over.

"Oh, wow," Amy breathed, breaking the kiss as Christine finally started to relax. "Let's let her lay down, okay?" she said to me.

I pulled my digits out from inside from each of them, receiving little sighs in turn. We lowered Christine to the sofa, one leg draped off the edge. Amy kneeled over her. "You okay, Chrissy?"

Christine smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Ame, I'm okay." She put her arms around Amy and pulled her down into a hug. "That was really nice."

Amy snuggled against her friend, nuzzling her neck. I thought maybe I should leave them alone for a little while, so I stepped back from the couch and grabbed my wine glass.

"Hey, where are you going?" Christine asked.

"Um, just getting a refill." I held up the glass.

"Okay, but hurry back. Amy gets to choose next."


I washed up in the kitchen, and poured the last of the wine into my glass. I could hear them talking in the living room, but I couldn't make out what they said. I waited a long time, sipping from the wine, until Amy got impatient. My cock had barely deflated at all, but at least it was no longer painfully erect.

"Are you coming back, or what?" she yelled.

That was my cue, and I went back to join them. Amy was still laying on top of Christine, who was naked except for her shoes.

"I get to pick now, and I want you to fuck me," Amy said. "So you better get undressed."

"Right here?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Are you sure we wouldn't be more comfortable in a bed?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

I started to take off my shirt as the two girls, cuddling on the couch, watched me. I sat down to take off my shoes and socks, and then removed my pants. Last of all, I pushed my underwear down my legs and stepped out of them. My hard cock bobbed in front of me.

Amy sat up next to Christine, who also sat up, folding her legs on the sofa. Amy pulled off her top, exposing her bare breasts. "You should start by eating me, though," she said, spreading her legs as she pulled her skirt up her thighs, exposing her moist pussy. I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her on the floor, my long, hard dick swinging from side to side. Christine giggled.

When I got to her, I slid my hands up her toned thighs and grabbed the waistband of Amy's skirt. She lifted her legs in the air and I pulled it down over her hips and off, past the sexy platform sandals she was still wearing. She spread her legs around me and I leaned into her, wrapping my arms underneath her thighs, my hands over her hips, and pulled her ass to the edge of the cushion. She draped her legs over my shoulders. I applied my tongue to her wet lips, gently licking the salty, sweet dew from her smooth labia. Amy moaned, her fingers stroking through my hair.

I ate her slowly, teasing her, and never touching her clitoris. Her pussy dripped nectar which I eagerly lapped up, slowly drilling my tongue inside her and licking down between her cheeks to get the drops that had flowed there, licking softly at the pucker of her anus. She pressed her hands against my head, encouraging me to be more forceful, but I resisted.

As I ate her, I watched Christine snuggle up to her side, and begin stroking her stomach and breasts. Amy turned her head and the two kissed again, softly, which made Christine smile. She experimented by flicking her tongue out, licking Amy's red lips, while her fingers found Amy's nipples, tracing circles around one and pinching it lightly before switching to the other.

Soon, Amy had had enough teasing from both of us. "Oh, just fuck me now since you won't let me come," she said.

Still on my knees, I straightened up, lifting Amy's legs up on my shoulders. I hooked my left hand around her thigh and with my right I lined my cock up with her pussy. I pushed the head up and down between her puffy lips, picking up her slick juices. I pressed the head of my cock into her clit, mashing the little button and making her gasp, before sliding my dick down through the slippery folds of her vulva and pushing the glans against her tight hole, stretching her open just a little bit before pulling away. She squirmed and tried to press toward me, aching to get my rod inside her, but I wouldn't let her.

While I repeated this move over and over, Christine had crawled up to her knees, and was leaning over Amy, nuzzling and kissing her neck. Amy had one hand on Christine's head, running her fingers through her hair, and the other on her back, stroking her softly. I noticed Christine's hand creeping slowly down Amy's belly toward her mons. Amy's eyes were half closed and her mouth was open, panting quietly.

I timed it so that the tip of my cock was nestled against the entrance to Amy's vagina when Christine finally reached her pussy. As Christine's fingers slipped around the hood surrounding her friend's pearl, I pressed into Amy's canal, stretching the orifice and splitting her tender, slick tunnel open as the fat head rammed into her body. Amy arched her back and groaned as I slowly drilled deeper into her while Christine felt her way lower, her now wet fingers sliding around the shaft of my cock where it entered Amy. She stopped kissing Amy and turned her head to watch as I began fucking her friend.

I dropped Amy's legs from my shoulders and caught them in my hands, pushing her knees back a little and spreading them wide. I drove in and out of her slowly at first, but using the whole length of my cock each time. She was slick and wet, but her sweet, tight pussy clung to my shaft on each long stroke. Christine, meanwhile, was slowly and gently rubbing Amy's button, forcing small tremors through her tummy. With the slow and steady stimulation we provided, Amy was getting very close to orgasm - I could see it in her eyes and in the tension in her legs, her taut thighs flexing as I held them apart. I started fucking her faster and harder, setting her firm breasts jiggling as I slammed deep into her warm body again and again.

She started grunting with each thrust, and Christine sped up her movements, trapping Amy's clit between her fingertips and wanking it quickly. "Oh, fuck! Fuck!" Amy shouted, grabbing a handful of Christine's hair as she started to come, her lean body writhing under our assault as strong spasms raced up and down her torso. Her pussy muscles clamped tight around my thrusting member, squeezing me hard, but I continued to fuck her, ramming into her quivering flesh as she thrashed. Amy cried out repeatedly while climaxing, until Christine covered her mouth with her own.

When Amy couldn't take anymore, she pulled Christine's hand away from her pussy, but she couldn't stop me from fucking her as I raced for my own orgasm. Amy sobbed as my groin slapped against hers, my shaft reaching deep inside her body. I pounded her again and again, her legs spread wide apart, breasts and thighs jiggling, while Christine kissed her face and neck. I was nearly ready to come myself - my own organ had been thrumming hard since the car ride home. Finally, I felt a wave of tremendous release pass through my body as the muscles in my groin tightened and my balls emptied, pulse after pulse of semen streaming out of them and up my turgid cock into Amy's warm, wet tunnel. I roared and I felt like I was going to faint - the light dimmed and I saw stars.

"Oh, yes! Do it, babe!" Amy cried when she felt the first of many blasts of come splash against the walls of her vagina. I kept thrusting into her, electric shocks from my supersensitive organ jolting my nerves, coating my shaft with slippery ejaculate that soon smeared her bare labia, drawn out of her by my pistoning cock.

"Oh, baby, baby," Amy said, reaching for me. I leaned down over her as Christine backed out of the way and kissed her hard, our tongues wrestling inside her mouth. She grabbed my hair with her free hand and roughly pulled me closer, sucking the breath from my lungs as I slowly pumped in and out of her overheated pussy. Just as roughly she pulled me away and turned to kiss Christine. I watched their red lips meet, pink tongues slipping back and forth, as I straightened up again.

I pulled my cock out of Amy, still half hard and dripping with our combined juices, and slapped it wetly against her mons, splattering my come in the small patch of pubic hair she allowed to grow there. Amy's reached down and grabbed my wilting member, squeezing the last few drops of runny jizz out onto her belly and spreading it around with my softening glans.

"Oh, wow. I've never done that before," she said, when Christine finally pulled away from their sloppy kiss, wiping the drool from her chin and lips. "I can still feel the aftershocks!"

Christine smiled. "That was pretty fun!" she said.

I was still catching my breath, kneeling between Amy's spread legs. Both of us were messy with come, and Christine noticed.

"Oh, no! I hope you didn't get that all over the couch," she said. "You two go clean up, quick, before you make an even bigger mess down here!"


Amy dragged me upstairs to Christine's mom's bathroom, which was bigger than the one Christine and her brothers shared. As we climbed the stairs, she held one hand between her legs, trying not to let my spunk drip out from inside her and onto the carpet. Christine was wiping some of it off the floor in the living room already, although the sofa had been spared.

The shower was large and glass-walled, with multiple shower heads. Amy kicked off her shoes, turned on the water, and waited for it to get hot. "Get in, dirty boy," she said. I stepped into the shower and she followed me, immediately soaking herself from top to toe in the spray, her dark hair plastered against her neck and shoulders. It was a pleasure to wash her down, soaping up her slippery skin and feeling her firm body all over. The only other time we had showered together had been after the final booty call she'd given me earlier in the summer, and I'd taken her from behind then, up against the tile wall as the water poured over us. The thought of that caused my dick to thicken, which Amy quickly took advantage of, masturbating me slowly with her sudsy hands until I was almost fully hard. Then she rinsed me off and sank down to her knees in front of me, ready to take my cock into her mouth.

"Uh, you guys shouldn't be in here," said Christine as she came into the bathroom. "Hey!" she cried, when she saw Amy about to suck me. "It's supposed to be my turn now!"

"Oh, well, I was just getting him ready for you, Chrissy," explained Amy, chuckling.

"Why don't you come in, too, babe?" I asked her.

"You're already naked," added Amy.

"Okay, I guess I have to clean up in here later anyway."

She stepped into the shower with us, holding her hair up to keep it from getting wet, and stood under one of the spray nozzles. I poured some body wash into my hands. "This is my favorite part," I explained.

"I'll help, too," said Amy, and she lathered her hands as well.

We both washed Christine's lush body until she was tingling. Amy spent extra time soaping up Christine's large tits, squeezing them one at a time with both her small hands. Christine cooed from all the attention, her skin flush from the heat of the water and arousal. My cock was throbbing hard, waving around like a divining rod, the head purplish and shiny.

"Looks like you're both ready for the next part," Amy said. "What'll we do?"

Christine shut off the water. "Let's dry off and go to my room."


Christine climbed on to her bed, on her hands and knees. "I want it like this," she said, wiggling her bottom. I got behind her, kneeling, and put my hands on her hips. She still had the sexy pale triangle from her small bikini in the middle of her bottom.

"Sexy tan, Chrissy," I said, recalling our last afternoon together. She giggled in response.

"What'll I do?" asked Amy.

"Get up here," I told her. "You'll think of something." Amy got on the bed and kneeled next to me, one of her breasts pressing into my arm. She put one hand over mine on Christine's hip, and the other around my hip. Christine was looking back at us.

"So this is what doggy-style looks like. No wonder guys like it. Maybe I'll just watch for a while," Amy said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.