Home for the Summer - Cover

Home for the Summer

Copyright© 2007 by Virgil Black

Getting Wet

Incest Sex Story: Getting Wet - A bored young man, home from college, plays a game of strip poker with his tipsy sixteen year old sister and three of her tipsy friends. As the summer progresses, this event leads to a variety of sexual situations.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

"But Mom, I can be down there in 20 minutes and have it fixed in ten!"

"No, really, hon, it's okay. I already called Triple-A and they will be here in a couple of hours. Your sister and I will just keep shopping until then," my mom told me.

"Ah, all right. I'll probably be here when you guys get home," I agreed.

"Oh, honey, wait a second. Megan wants to talk to you."

"Hey."

"Hey, Megan."

"Since Mom and I are stuck here for a while, can you do me a favor?"

"What?" I asked.

"Did you have plans this afternoon?"

"C'mon, what is it?"

"Since I am stuck here at the mall, can you take Christine down to the pool? She and I were going to go, but..." she trailed off.

I thought about it. It beat watching TV. "Um, okay."

"Really?"

"Sure, I haven't gone in a couple of weeks. It's better than what I had planned."

"Cool, I'll call her and tell her, and then you guys can make plans."

"I don't know her number," I told her.

"I'll have her call you. Thanks! Bye!"

"Bye," I said, as she hung up.

A few minutes later, my cell rang again.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, it's me, Christine. Megan said you could take me down to your club?"

"Yep."

"Cool! I want to work on my tan some more before school starts."

"Should I get you? What time?" I asked.

"Yeah, how about... a half hour?"

"No problem. You still live in the same house right?"

"Yep."

"So, I'll see you in a few."

"Bye!"

"Bye." I said, and then disconnected.


I had a quick lunch of leftovers, grabbed my trunks, and drove to her house.

I was just getting out of the car when she came out the front door. She had on a loose white tank top, baggy khaki shorts and chunky flip flops.

"Hi Christine!"

"Hi," she greeted me, as she trotted down the walk toward the street. Her breasts swayed under her loose top. This could be fun, I thought.

I hustled around the car to open the door for her, and she climbed in, setting her bag on her lap.

It wasn't far to the club from her house, and we chatted a little on the short drive over. I'd only seen her a few times over the summer; I guess our paths just didn't cross much, despite her being one of my sister's best friends. Or maybe she was avoiding me because of what happened at the slumber party. She seemed to be perfectly comfortable around me, though.

Either way, we got to the club and I walked us in and got her a guest pass. She knew where the ladies locker room was, and I told her I'd meet her by the pool. After showering and changing into my swim trunks, I grabbed a couple of towels, got some Cokes for us from the canteen, and headed over to the pool to find her.

It wasn't hard. All I had to do was look in the same direction all the other guys kept looking. Damn!

Christine was wearing sunglasses and had her straight, dark hair up, pulled back in a pony tail. She was sitting up on a lounge chair, her back straight, with one foot to either side. She had a beautiful tan, her skin a toasty brown. Her legs already glistened with the suntan lotion she had begun putting on. At the moment, she was rubbing it onto her inner thighs. Her full breasts swung as she worked, hardly constrained by the small yellow bikini she wore. I felt my dick starting to thicken.

I started my feet moving again, and walked over to her. "Found you." I said, as I stepped up beside her.

She looked up and stopped massaging in the lotion. "Hi! I got you a chair," she pointed to the one next to her.

"Thanks, I got you a Coke."

She smiled, looked at her greasy hands, and shrugged her shoulders, causing a tremor to ripple through her tits.

"I'll just put it down," I said.

I settled down next to her.

She squeezed some more lotion onto her hands, and started rubbing it on her arms.

I decided to tease her a little bit. Old habits die hard.

"You know, Chrissy, all the guys here are looking at you."

She gave a little nod. "I know," she said, a little grin on her face.

I laughed.

"Are you sure ALL the guys are looking?" she asked me.

I got it. "Well, you do look very sexy," I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"Good." she replied, as she started putting lotion on her trim stomach. "You know, I've never worn this bikini in public before."

We were both quiet as she rubbed the lotion into her soft, lean belly and around her sides. I was looking around the pool, trying hard not to stare at her too much. But then she squirted more suntan lotion into her hands, one at a time, and cupped them over her luscious breasts. She spread the lotion down her twin mounds, the soft flesh yielding to her hands as her fingers dipped under the small triangles of fabric covering part of her tits. I think there was an audible collective gasp from her crowd of admirers, followed by stunned silence as she worked her palms over, under and in between her firm, lovely breasts, covering all the exposed skin with a glistening coat of oil. Or maybe it was just my imagination.

She caught me looking, smiled, and then she sank back into the chair, raising her feet up off the ground and stretching out her legs.

"Stare much?" she asked me as she wiped her hands on a towel.

"You sure have grown up, Chrissy. I'll tell you one thing - I can't stand up right now!"

She giggled. "Really?" She pushed her sunglasses down and checked out my crotch. I wasn't tenting my shorts, but my cock was semi-hard and growing, pushing down the leg of my board shorts. "I can't see anything."

"It's a guy trick," I told her. "You could tell if I got up."

"Hmm."

"Can I have some of that stuff?" I asked, nodding at the lotion she had used.

"Help yourself." I grabbed it off the ground where she had placed it, and started putting some on. When I finished with my chest, I asked her to do my back. She sat up, and I turned away so she could reach. As she rubbed the lotion down my sides and over my shoulders, Christine remarked, "You've been working out this summer."

"Yeah. Does it show? There isn't much else to do around here."

"It shows. You look pretty good. Better than before, even."

"You're boy crazy," I teased her, again.

She covered the last of my back and told me it was my turn to do her. She adjusted her chair so she could lay face down, and I put some lotion in my hands and warmed it up. She reached back and untied the thin straps holding her bra in place. Her skin was smooth and bronze. Little wisps of dark hair lined her neck where she had pulled the rest into a ponytail. The string bikini she wore sat low on her hips, and the fabric had bunched between her cheeks, showing off her firm, youthful ass.

I started with her shoulders and she moaned as I worked the lotion into her skin, massaging her at the same time. My dick started growing again. I spread the lotion lower down her back, my fingers dipping over her flanks where I brushed them against the sides of her boobs, which were squashed out beneath her. "Watch it!," she warned me, giggling. So I went even lower, working my greasy hands down the muscles near her spine to the small of her back, and up the rise of her hips. "You can go a little lower," she said, as I brushed against the strings of her bikini. In response, I pushed the fingers of my left hand just under the fabric barely covering her ass and stroked her there gently. She softly moaned and tilted her bottom up, pressing into my palms. I stopped and rotated my hands to her hips, my fingertips just under the strings, and ran then them up her sides, trying to coat her back evenly.

When I finished, I wiped my hands off on the towel and settled back into my own chair to get some sun, too. I kept glancing at her beautiful body, stretched out and nearly naked just a couple of feet from me. My cock ached from being hard so long, but eventually the warm sun got to me, and I dozed off.


When I woke up, my hardon had gone away and sweat was beading on my arms and chest. Christine had rolled over again and was now on her back, her eyes hidden by sunglasses. Her skin shone with lotion and perspiration. I got up to go for a swim. There were a lot of young parents and children around, and I had fun splashing around with the little kids. The older boys all kept staring at Christine, and even the dads at the pool could not resist glancing up now and then to check on her. She did look amazing.

So I got out, cold and dripping wet, and tried to talk her into coming into the pool with me.

"Um, this suit isn't really for swimming," she protested.

"What do you mean? 'Swimsuit, ' right?" I asked.

"It's not lined. It'll get sort of see through."

"Well, that sounds interesting. I think I'd like to see that," I joked. "C'mon, don't be a baby."

"Oh, man. Okay, I'll go."

She got up and walked with me back to pool. I waded into the shallow end with her. The kids that had been flocking around me earlier stayed away for some reason. I guess they knew not to bother us, now. We floated around, me on my back and Christine near me, standing in the shallows, crouched down to keep only her shoulders out of the water. We talked about what we'd been doing over the summer.

"Feels good?" I asked her, after a little while.

"Yeah, it's nice and cool."

"But boring, huh? We can get out if you want," I offered.

"I think you should get out first. You don't want to miss the show!" she warned me.

I did, and hustled over the the lounge chairs we shared. While I began drying myself off, she climbed a ladder out of the water, facing me. She was not kidding about the suit being a little see through. The wet yellow fabric stuck to the skin of her full breasts and her pussy, outlining her plump labia. It didn't take a close inspection to tell that her mons was smooth and hairless. Her dark areolae were just visible though the clingy top and her nipples were prominent, erect from the cold water. The expression on her face was blank and aloof as everyone's eyes followed her out of the pool.

My cock hardened again as she walked slowly to me, water dripping from her body. I stood up to greet her with a towel, my hardon clearly on display. I didn't think anyone was watching me, however. She turned as I wrapped the towel around her, and I could see the back of her bikini, wedged up between the bronzed globes of her bottom.

"Oh. My. God," Christine whispered as I rubbed her dry. "That was so embarrassing!"

"Are you kidding?" I whispered back, my mouth near her ear. "You are a goddamn rock star! Baby, you are now famous - they'll call you 'The Yellow Bikini Girl.' Other girls will be trying to copy that walk for the next ten years."

She smiled shyly and shook her head. "I can't believe I did that." I bent over to pat her long legs with the towel. "We should get out of here," she said, once I had dried her off.

"Okay."


We grabbed our stuff and headed to the changing rooms to shower and dress. I told her I'd wait for her in the lobby.

It took her longer than I expected, but eventually she met me there. Back in her loose top and shorts, she did not look like the same person I'd seen at the pool. She looked young and cute again.

I took her arm and walked her out to the car. "Did you want to come over?" I asked her as we left the parking lot. "Megan is probably back by now."

"Um, no," she replied. "Can you take me home?"

"Sure."

She wasn't talking as I drove. Soon, however, we arrived at her house. She waited in the car while I went around and opened her door.

"So, thanks for taking me to the pool," she said.

"Yeah, it was fun. I'll take you again, anytime."

We stood there awkwardly.

"Um, do you want to come inside?" she asked in a blurt.

I nodded, and we turned to her front door. "Do you think your mom will remember me?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. She's not home though. No one is."

"Hmm?"

"My brothers are at my dad's, and my mom is over at her boyfriend's. She won't be back until late, maybe tomorrow." Christine's parents, like mine, had been divorced for many years. Her mom hadn't remarried, though.

"Oh." I smiled inwardly. This was looking good.

She let herself in the front door while I waited. "C'mon in," she said.

I stepped inside and she closed the door behind me. After that, I grabbed her and kissed her, my hands circling her waist. She was surprised, but dropped her bag and wrapped her arms around my neck as I pulled her close. We kissed there in the front hallway, her lips soft and moist. I began stroking her back as we kissed, pressing her body to mine. She pushed her warm, wiggling tongue past my lips, licking at my teeth, and I reciprocated, my tongue snaking into her mouth. My cock started growing again, and I knew she could feel it hardening against her.

She broke the kiss with a moan. "Mmm, that was nice. You don't waste time, do you?"

I shook my head. She took my hand and walked me into the house, her flipflops clapping against the floor. "Where are we going?" I asked her.

"I don't know..." she said, as we got to the base of the stairs. "I want to take you to my room, but I don't want you to think I'm easy."

"If your mom's not coming back tonight, we have time," I told her. "We don't have to rush things."

"Yeah, but I don't want to wait. I've been thinking about you all afternoon - I don't think I can wait anymore."

I grabbed her and kissed her again. She smelled fresh and clean. She stepped backward as I pushed forward, stumbling one step up the stairs. I guided her backward, kissing her while she giggled, my hands on her ribcage just below her lovely breasts. At the top of the stairs, she pointed to the left, and I backed her into her room.

"Now we're in your room," I said.

"Yeah. Wanna sit?" She indicated her bed.

I sat down and pushed off my sandals with my toes. She stood in front of me, between my spread knees. She leaned over and kissed me, her tongue slipping quickly into my mouth. "I'm beginning to think," she said, as she started unbuttoning my shirt, "that you're the one who's easy." When she reached the last button, she spread her hands under my shirt, caressing my chest and pushing my shirt off my shoulders. I shrugged it the rest of the way off. "Oh, you feel good," she said.

I pulled her close, and her hands went around my head, her fingers running through my hair. For a moment my face was inches from her breasts, but then she sank down between my knees, her fingers tracing lazy paths from my scalp, down my chest, to my shorts. She unzipped and unsnapped them, and then started pulling them off.

"You know," I said, placing my hands on hers to stop her for a moment, "I'm going back to school at the end of the month. I'm not going to be around much longer."

"I know," she replied, looking up at me. "Can I take these off now?"

I lifted my hips and she pulled my shorts down and off. My cock was thick and growing harder, tenting the material of my boxers. She found it with her hands and massaged it though the fabric as it grew fatter and longer. She was sucking her pouty lower lip.

"Can I take it out?" she asked, staring at my crotch.

"Yes."

Her fingers hooked the elastic of my shorts and she pulled them down. My hard cock sprang free and slapped lightly against my belly before settling back. She removed my underwear completely, and ran her fingers up my thighs before taking my erection into her hands.

"I forgot how big it was," she said, kneading the shaft with her fingertips. My cock stiffened in her hands as she played with it, the head growing fat and shiny as I became more erect. "The skin is so soft," she told me, stroking it lightly with the fingers of her right hand as she cupped my balls in her left palm, weighing them and gently rolling them around inside the still loose sack. She hummed to herself.

"What about you?" I asked. She looked up at my face and I pulled her upright. "You still have your clothes on."

She kicked off her shoes, and lifted her arms over her head. I grabbed the hem of her tank top and, rising from the bed, pulled it up. Our bodies were pressed close. I could feel the warmth of her against my skin as I raised the loose shirt over the twin mounds of her breasts. My erect penis pressed on her belly, trapped between us. After I pulled the top over her head, she reached between her breasts and unclasped the bra she was wearing. The cups fell partly away from her tits. She shimmied the straps off her shoulders and her bra fell to the ground. I kept eye contact with her as I sat back down. Her heavy breasts hung right in front of my face, but I tried to ignore them. I hooked my fingers under the elastic waist of her shorts and pushed them over hips and down her thighs. They fell to the floor, and she stepped smoothly out of them. To my surprise, she was nude.

I must have raised my eyebrows, because she answered, "I like the way it feels, sometimes."

"Hmm." I pushed her a step away from me so that I could look at her body. She was lovely. Her breasts were big, but not too big, and in their youthful firmness they settled only lightly on her chest, forming twin, sloped mountains. Her small bikini had left two pale triangles in the center of each, surrounding her brown nipples, which were soft and smooth, capping the slopes of her mounds. Lower, her trim belly with unadorned navel melded flawlessly into her pudenda, which turned and disappeared between her thighs. Another small pale triangle marked her mons, which was smooth and totally hairless. "You are wonderful," I told her.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to me. I began kissing her left breast, licking around the nipple as it puckered in response. It's twin responded as well, and I caressed that breast with my left hand, cupping it from below and kneading it softly, my fingers passing gently over the hardening nubbin. My right hand stroked the small of her back, dipping low to tease the top of her buttocks. She moaned and placed her hands on the back of my head, pressing me to her breast.

"Harder is okay," she said, and I complied, sucking her entire areola into my mouth. As I drew it inside, I licked her nipple roughly and she shuddered. While my left hand squeezed her other breast, I slid my right hand down her ass, my fingers dipping into the valley between her cheeks and then under, between her legs, down toward her pussy. I could feel the moist heat emanating from inside her.

She groaned as my hands played over her supple body, teasing her intimate spots as suckled at first one breast and then the other. Finally, I slipped my middle finger into the folds of her vulva, slightly spreading her lips open for the first time. She was molten inside, her hot nectar dripping down my finger. I wanted to taste her.

"Lay down," I told her and she did, her head resting on pillows propped at the head of her bed. She spread her legs and I crawled between them, laying on my belly. I wrapped my arms under her thighs, raising them over my shoulders and tilting her hips upward as I stretched my tongue out, licking her smooth, hairless pussy from asshole to clit in one long, slow stroke.

"Oh, God!" she cried, thrusting forward to increase the contact. I gathered her honey on my tongue and swallowed it down, savoring the sweetness. I licked her slowly again and again, until her fingers tangled in my hair and, writhing, she tried desperately to pull my mouth against her hot box. "Please," she begged.

I gave in, and dug my tongue between her labia. Her juices flowed freely now as I lapped at them, dripping down between the cheeks of her ass. I twisted my tongue into the tight opening of her vagina, spearing inside her and feeling the heat she made. I caressed her fluttery stomach with my fingers as I ate from her honeypot. She begged for still more, so I sucked her labia into my mouth and dragged my rough tongue up her slit. Her clit was shiny pink, hard and peeking out of it's hood, and I captured it between my upper lip and tongue, pinching the little nub and flicking it back and forth.

"Uh, uh, uuh!" she grunted, crunching up slightly off the bed, her fingers knotted in my hair. She was coming for me, and I sucked at her clit with more force, lapping it with my tongue. She crashed over the edge, screaming, her back arching up off the bed as spasms wracked her loins, her tender thighs squeezed around my ears, and her pelvis rocking up and down as waves of orgasm rolled over her. I kept eating her as she came, extending her pleasure, until she finally pushed me away.

"Oh, that was fantastic," she mumbled as I pulled myself up her body. I laid atop her and kissed her mouth hard. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and kissed me back. As our tongues tangled, the swollen tip of my cock pressed into her sodden pussy, spreading her labia and nudging her sensitive clit. "Oh!" she cried, breaking the kiss. "You have to fuck me now!"

"Condoms?" I asked her.

"There, top drawer," she pointed, and I climbed off and and got them from the dresser drawer she had indicated. "Hurry," she begged. I grabbed a few, rolled one on, and then climbed back on top of her, her legs spread widely around me. I held my torso aloft with one hand, and with the other guided my cock gently into her slippery folds.

"Is this your first time?" I asked softly.

"No, not the first. Just fuck me. Hurry, I feel like I'm going to burst!" she whined, slowly thrusting her hips at empty air, her hands balled into fists on the bedsheets.

I found the small opening of her soft pussy and pushed into her. The large, blunt head of my cock spread her open and she gasped, hissing, as I pressed slowly inside. She was tight! Yet she was so wet that it felt almost frictionless as I forced my way into her narrow canal, though the ring of her pussy clasped my cock and the pressure off her warm flesh made every centimeter a challenge.

"Oh, it feels so big," she cried. I stopped pushing forward and dragged my cock out until just the head was lodged inside her before reversing course and pressing back in. After several attempts, I was fully inside her lovely body, my pubic hair mashed up against her bare skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.