Home for the Summer - Cover

Home for the Summer

Copyright© 2007 by Virgil Black

Booty Call

Incest Sex Story: Booty Call - A bored young man, home from college, plays a game of strip poker with his tipsy sixteen year old sister and three of her tipsy friends. As the summer progresses, this event leads to a variety of sexual situations.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

One evening, Amy called me.

It had been a few weeks since "that night," and I had hardly seen any of the girls, including my sister. I had been working an intern job at a law office downtown, and they had been taking finals and were now enjoying their summer vacation.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hi." I recognized Amy Chen's voice.

"Hey Amy. You want Megan? I don't think she's here right now."

"Well," she replied, "I actually wanted to talk to you."

I was puzzled, and a little worried.

"That stuff at the slumber party? It's cool. I had fun," I reassured her.

"No, well, yeah, I know! But, see, my folks are leaving this weekend. They are going out to L.A. for a few days to visit a friend of my family who's sick," she continued.

"That's too bad."

"Well, yes and no. The good part is, I'll be here all alone week."

"Really?" I started to see where she was going with this.

"Almost alone. One of the neighbors is supposed to check in on me now and then."

"Uh huh."

"So, I was wondering if you could come over tomorrow."

"Are you asking me on a date?!" I teased her.

"No!" she backpedaled. "I, well, I just want you to come over. We can't go out or anything. I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, so this is a 'booty call' then?"

She laughed. "Well, yeah. It is, I guess. Can you come?"


I had started the summer with a girlfriend back in New York. She was a great girl, and things were going well between us, but we still hadn't gotten very serious. About a week ago, she had suggested that we should "see other people this summer" and that the two of us could "probably start up again at school". This was girl-code for "I met a cute guy that I want to go out with as long as you're not around." Normally, this would have pissed me off, but I wasn't in much of a position to complain having already fooled around on her. I told her that it was okay with me. Summers are long and twenty-year olds aren't patient.

So, now my prospects were looking good. Amy was looking for some fun, and my conscience would be clear.

The only problem was that Amy and I had to be discreet. She was cheating on her boyfriend, she was still in high school, and the neighbor was watching her house. But Amy was smart, and she had a plan. I was supposed to wait until after dark, and then drive over to her house. After parking on the block behind hers, I could jump a couple of fences and I would be at her back door. She told me knock and she'd let me in. Also, she promised that I wouldn't have to worry about any angry dogs.


The day passed quickly. I kept recalling the smell of Amy's coconut shampoo and the feel of her tight, petite body as she shuddered through climax.

I ate with my folks (Megan was out somewhere with Jenna, I was told), and then pretended to make plans with Sam, a high school friend who was back at home for the summer, just like me. I told Sam about a girl I was trying to get with, and that I needed to tell my folks I was with him all night when the question arose. He readily agreed, after making me promise to help him out in the same way if he was lucky enough.

So, I made my excuses to my parents, and left. I don't think they really believed me, but sometimes people want to be lied to.


Amy's plan went flawlessly, except that it was raining. A real downpour had started, and I was wet and muddy up to my ankles by the time I got to her back porch. Thankfully, she answered my knocks right away. She was dressed only in a white bath towel, with another wrapped around her hair, turban style.

"Hi, Amy," I greeted her.

"Hi! Oh — you're soaked! Wait, don't come in! Take off your shoes and socks so you don't track mud all over the place." She looked me over and continued, "Better take off the pants, too."

I did as she asked. Now I was standing on her porch, wearing only my boxers and a dressy shirt. Well, it was dressy before I got out of the car. Finally she invited me in.

We were standing in some kind of utility room. "Throw your stuff in that sink," she told me. "I'll take care of it later." I tossed my pants and shoes in and made to follow her into the house when she stopped me again.

"No, no. Take off all your stuff. It's wet anyway. We can wash and dry it later." I was getting tired of being bossed around, but I complied. She blushed a little when I pulled off my wet undershorts, and I tried to maintain a little dignity as I stood before her, naked.

"Well, I'm still a little wet. Can I borrow your towel?"

"Uh, yeah." She pulled the turban off her head and tossed it to me. Not the towel I was hoping for.

"So, come up to my room when you're done. Make yourself comfortable. I have to finish drying my hair."

She left and I dried off. I also salvaged some supplies I had brought with me from the pocket of my slacks — several condoms and a small bottle of AstroGlide. Finished, I made my way out into her house. Standing in the kitchen, I could hear a blow dryer running upstairs, so I followed the noise.

The towel she had given me was really too small to wrap around my waist, so I just carried it and walked through this strange house nude. My penis was starting to thicken.

I found her bathroom upstairs. The door was closed but the dryer was still running. Knocking twice, I pushed the door open. Amy stood over the counter, combing through her glossy black hair with her fingers while drying it. She still wore the towel, which seemed very white next to her light brown skin. She turned to look at me.

"Thanks for the towel," I said as I dropped it on the counter. "By the way, which room is yours?"

She kept glancing at my cock. I could feel it rising slowly as blood pulsed into it.

"Um, it's right behind you," she finally said. "The door's open."

I nodded and turned and went to her bedroom.


Amy had a little girl's bedroom. There was a lot of pink and white lace, and stuffed animals crowded her bed. A modern looking computer desk and chair was very out of place among all the other frilly trappings. I was surprised not to see any unicorn posters on the walls. But, I know my sister had graduated from this girly-stuff only a year or two ago herself, so this was no big deal. It was kind of a turn on, actually.

I placed the tube of lubricant and the condoms on the bedside table, obscuring them behind the lamp. I didn't want her to think I was expecting to fuck her, even though we both knew that was the reason I was here. I propped some pillows up against the headboard and leaned back, stretched out naked on her bed. It was comfortable even if dozens of beady plastic eyes were staring at me. I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes. It was easy to relax in the dim light given off by a small reading lamp on her desk.

The blow dryer quit, eventually, but I waited another fifteen minutes before she finally came through the door. My dick had softened, lying hot and heavy against my right thigh.

"Comfy?" she asked. She was still wearing her towel, but had primped up for me. Her hair was teased out a little, and she had on light pink lipstick and tasteful eyeshadow that accented her brown, almond eyes, hidden a little by her eyeglasses.

"Do I look nice?" she asked, without waiting for an answer to her previous question.

"Very."

"Mind if I change?"

"No. Should I leave?"

"You stay right there," she answered, walking around the bed to a dresser against the far wall.

When she got there, she bent over at the waist and opened a drawer at the bottom. The short towel she had wrapped around her body rode up over her firm, shapely ass. Bare pussy lips peeked at me from between her legs, and my cock started to grow harder. She rummaged around down there for a few moments, which gave me a good look. She eventually straightened up, holding a pair of long pajamas.

She placed the clothes on the top of the dresser and dropped her towel. From my position on the bed, I could only see her ass and the side of her left breast. The brown nipple was puckered and hard. Her tight body looked amazing. She pulled the pajama top around her, buttoned it up, and then she stepped carefully into the long bottoms.

"Is this okay?" she asked, modeling the outfit for me. The PJs were blue and had lots of small cartoon cats all over them.

"Yeah. I like 'Hello Kitty.'" I replied, wondering about her conservative dress when she had me lying naked on her bed.

"It's kind of chilly in here," she said as an explanation to my unasked question. "I don't like to be cold."

"Me neither. Why don't you come over here and warm me up?"

She smiled and walked around to the foot of the bed. Looking up at me, she crawled up between my legs, and, grabbing my cock with her right hand, took me into her mouth.

She didn't stop until she had swallowed almost all of my semi-erect cock. I was growing harder rapidly, and she pulled back, coating my dick with her hot saliva.

"Aren't you even going to ask me?" I asked her. She stopped with just the glans between her pouty, soft lips, my cock glistening wet with her spit, and cocked one eyebrow at me. I shrugged my shoulders, and she sucked me into her mouth again.

She was very good at this. Her boyfriend was a lucky guy. She took my cock deeply into her hot mouth, teasing my sensitive skin expertly with her wet tongue. I watched her pretty face bob up and down over me, my erection disappearing inside her and then magically reappearing, like a circus sword-swallower.

She sucked me for a few minutes before stopping and extracting my cock from her lips. A thin line of spit trailed from my cock to her bottom lip before falling to the bedsheets.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"What?" I was confused. I'm sure she knew I wasn't even close to coming.

"I mean, are you done growing? Does it get any bigger?" she corrected herself, smiling up at me from between my spread legs.

"Oh. Well, yeah, it gets bigger. Just before I come, it will get really hard and grow a little, especially the head."

"I remember that part."

"Uh huh. But, this is about as big as my cock gets without shooting."

"Hmm," She looked thoughtful, and examined my cock clinically as if she were a marine biologist and it was some sort of new species of mollusk. While I waited and her saliva cooled on my skin, she pumped me a little with her small hand, and then wrapped her left fist tightly around the base of my cock. I watched her, a little bemused.

"One," she said out loud. Then she wrapped her dainty right around my dick, just above her left. "Two." She pulled he left hand off and up, measuring to the tip of my cock with her fingers. "And a little more than three fingers!"

She looked up at me. "That's four more than Charlie!"

"Oh. I was wondering what you were doing." I responded.

"So how long is it?"

"Well, I haven't measured..."

"Come on!" she demanded. "All guys measure their dicks. How big is it?"

"It's seven and three quarters inches. Let's call it eight." I replied.

"Let's call it seven and three quarters," she corrected me. "That's the biggest. The first guy I held was smaller than Charlie, about 5 five and a half, and Charlie is a little under six inches. There was another guy before Charlie who was shy of six inches, too."

"So I'm your fourth boy?" She started stroking me again.

"Yeah. You're way above average. I saw a chart on the internet. You are about two sigma — only about 3 out of 100 guys have penises as big as yours or bigger." I tried to remember my statistics class, but it was difficult with such a pretty girl playing with my cock.

"You know, length isn't the only thing that matters."

"Yeah. There's diameter, too." Amy estimated the thickest part of my cock by eye, and wrapped her thumb and index finger around me loosely. "My fingers don't meet by more than, say half and inch. Also bigger than the others. And I know the head gets fatter when you come... So how wide is it?" she asked me.

"That I really haven't measured," I answered, truthfully.

"Yeah, well, I'll figure it out later." I was leaking precome by now, my cock as hard as rebar. She started stroking me, smearing the viscous liquid around the glans and down the shaft of my cock. "Will you come for me? I want to watch you come..." she asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "But I want you to use your mouth."

"Okay. Just warn me when you think you are going to come. I want to see it."

"Deal!" I gasped as she stuffed the wide head of my cock into her mouth.

Amy sucked me expertly, taking as much of my dick as she could stuff into her mouth. I felt my cock bump repeatedly into the back of her throat, but she never gagged. Her tongue slithered around my head and shaft. When I breathlessly complimented her skill, she just smiled around my cock.

She stopped at one point, pulling me from her mouth, to stroke my cock and balls with her hands. "I love your cock," she whispered. "Will you come for me soon? I want to feel it get hard in my hand. I want to watch you shoot."

I nodded.

"Good. My sweet cock, I want to make you come," she continued whispering against the shaft of my erection. "I'm gonna suck you again, but tell me before you shoot, okay."

With that, she took me back inside her hot mouth. I'm sure it didn't take more than a few more minutes of her expert attention before I was ready to blow.

"I'm gonna come soon, baby," I warned her.

She pulled me slowly from her mouth, sucking all the way, until the glans exited her lips with a pop. She commenced stroking me with her hand, her fist exerting just the right pressure on my slippery cock. Her thumb teased the loose skin just below the head.

I could feel the orgasm build in my groin. Muscles tightened, forcing additional blood into my cock, stretching the already taught skin and causing my cockhead to mushroom out and up.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed, as I grew in her hand. "Here it comes!"

I felt a pulse of fluid travel up my shaft, and we both watched it erupt from my pisshole, arcing up into the air. She was holding my cock nearly vertically, and the first volley splashed against my lower stomach as the second erupted from my cock. I didn't count how many times a load blasted from my dick, but she did. When the last of my jism was seeping from the bloated head of my cock, down the shaft and onto her slowly pumping fist, she said "Seven," and then sucked the sensitive tip into her mouth.

She gave me a tender tongue job, licking the ejaculate off my tool and stomach. I melted into the bed, relaxing after the terrific blowjob. When she was satisfied, she rolled off to her side and then crawled up the bed to face me. She planted her jizz covered lips on mine, and snowballed me, forcing come into my mouth with her tongue.

Amy was all games. But I wasn't some silly teenage boy who'd be easily grossed out, as I think she expected. Instead, I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her tightly against my body, continuing our tongue duel, as we both swallowed the come that she had brought to me. Her firm body pressed against mine as we kissed. I could feel her nipples stiffen through the cotton of her pajama top.

Too soon, she pulled away from me and fell to the bed, resting against my side. She sighed dreamily. "I love your cock!" she exclaimed. I smiled down at her.


We rested like that for a while. Her hands trailed lazily up and down my chest, and I stroked the small of her back and ass.

"So, my turn now, right?" I suggested, after I felt my strength return.

"Okay," she answered, acting a little coy.

I crawled down toward the foot of the bed and, grabbing her ankles, flipped her over onto her stomach.

"Hey!" she protested.

"My turn," I replied. "You said so."

I crawled up the bed again, and lay down on my side next to her.

"Put your arms up over your head," I said. "Get comfortable."

She removed her glasses, placed them on the nightstand and then complied. I started off by rubbing her shoulders and neck. I think she expected me to get right into her pants, and with the gentle massage quickly relaxed. I slowly worked my way down her body, always over her pajama top. She was a little ticklish when I touched her sides. Finally, my right hand was resting on the small of her thin back, just above the waistband of her pajama pants. I teased her a little, slipping my fingers just under the elastic and then pulling them out.

She moaned softly. "You can go under, if you want," she suggested.

I followed her instructions, slowly sliding my fingers under the waistband, first one knuckle, then two, then my whole hand. I caressed the smooth skin of her cheeks. Her ass was toned and firm, but the skin was as soft as a baby's. My fingers slipped between the globes of her ass, never lingering in that private spot but alerting her of my intentions. I worked my hand lower, tracing the junction of thigh and buttock on each leg and almost, almost touching her precious pussy. She spread her legs for me. To go any further, I'd have to make some changes.

"Can I take these off?" I whispered in her ear, patting her bottom with my extricated hand.

"Yes."

Sitting up, I hooked my fingers under the waist of her pants and pulled them slowly down, exposing the twin tan globes of her ass, and then lower still until the elastic rested about one third the way down her slim thighs. Her ass was raised in an effort to help me remove her clothes, and her bare labia peeked out from between her legs, glistening wet with her juices.

"Spread your legs, " I instructed her.

Amy did as I asked, stretching her thighs as far apart as the waist of her pajamas allowed.

"That's beautiful, honey. Keep your bottom up like that!" I commented. The lips of her pussy were slightly spread apart, showing a thin band of her wet, pink insides. It was almost too luscious, staring at her tight bottom surrounded by dozens of "Hello Kitties" wearing red bows in their hair.

"Can I touch you?" I asked.

"Yes."

Starting on her left ass check, I slowly dipped my hand between her legs, brushing her swollen, hot labia with the tips of my fingers. She was slick with juice already.

"What a slippery little girl you are. Do you like when boys play with your pussy?"

She giggled and nodded, looking back down the bed at me.

I teased her lips for a moment, then slipped my wet finger into the folds of her pussy. She gasped.

"I'll be nice to you," I promised.

Her upturned ass gave me easy access to her treasure, so I continued to stroke her pussy, dipping closer and closer to her clit. When I hit it, I tapped it gently.

"Is this the spot you like?" I teased her. She didn't answer. "Well, is it?" I asked again, tapping her hard little clit.

"Oh, yes."

"Will you come for me, baby? I want to watch you come."

"Oh God. Yeah, I'll come. Just keep your finger there."

"Poor baby. So close already."

I continued playing with her clit, gently circling the nub with my fingertip, then retreating to gather the juice which was steadily leaking from her wet pussy. When she started to moan and hump her hips against the air, I knew she was close. I pinched her clit between two fingers, exerting just a little too much pressure, and rolled her clit back and forth.

"Oh God! Oh God! I... I... coming..." Her words turned into a long, drawn out growl and then a cry as she exaggeratedly humped my hand, her hips rolling forward in the air and back, exposing her pussy and asshole to my eyes. "Uhh... Uhhh... Uhh..." she grunted in time with her thrusts. As she slowed, I let go of her clit, and sank my index finger as far as it reached into her slick pussy hole. I felt her pussy clamping around my digit as she came down from her climax. Her pussy was dripping with honey.

I slipped my finger slowly in and out of her sensitive pussy as she relaxed. She was looking back at me with glazed expression. I drew my finger out of her slick pussy and stuck it in my mouth. She tasted sweet, like corn syrup, with a hint of bitterness. I slid my finger back inside her. I think she knew what was up.

When I held my wet finger to her lips, she sucked it into her mouth, her tongue twirling around my digit, cleaning off her own wetness. I removed it with a pop.

"Fair play, I guess," she smiled.


We didn't rest long. Amy was a hot little fox, and I soon had her pants all the way off. I was nestled between her spread thighs, with my tongue wiggling inside her pussy. She was still on her stomach, and I had hooked my arms under her and around her hips, tilting her ass toward the ceiling so I could reach her clit. In no time at all, she came for me as I flicked her tingly clit with the tip of my tongue. I was in heaven. My hands squeezed her tight ass cheeks and her slender thighs flexed as she rode my tongue through the waves of her orgasm. Her sweet pussy dripped nectar onto my face and mouth, and I drank fast to keep up with her. I let her rest long enough for me to eat the sweet honey from her pussy before I started to drive her to another orgasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.