Home for the Summer - Cover

Home for the Summer

Copyright© 2007 by Virgil Black

Double Down

Incest Sex Story: Double Down - A bored young man, home from college, plays a game of strip poker with his tipsy sixteen year old sister and three of her tipsy friends. As the summer progresses, this event leads to a variety of sexual situations.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

I did get some sleep that afternoon. I fell asleep shortly after my sister, Megan, told me she and Jenna were going to the mall. I figured that they would be gone for hours.

When I woke up, I could smell something cooking downstairs. It was just past seven, and I had been asleep for almost four hours. I pulled on my jeans and a wrinkled short sleeved shirt and stumbled down to the kitchen to find out what was going on.

"Hey, sleepy!" Jenna greeted me when I walked in.

"Hey bro," my sister joined in. "We thought we'd make dinner for you tonight."

"Smells pretty good," I responded. "What is it?"

"Well, it's my favorite — lasagna. But I know you like that too."

I nodded, and, after grabbing a soda, went to the family room to watch TV.


Dinner was nice. The girls were treating me to something special. They had put out the nice place settings, and had candles burning on the tables. All the attention was flattering, if a little disconcerting, considering the notice Megan had given me earlier that morning.

When we finished, they shooed me away from the table and started cleaning. I went back to the family room and began reading a magazine — the same one I had not finished yesterday evening. I couldn't help but worry about how all this was going to play out. I couldn't believe that my sister was going to teach her friend Jenna to suck my cock, and then I was supposed to finish things off by eating each of them out. Tonight was certainly not going to be any less odd than the night before.

It wasn't too long before the noise in the kitchen abated, and Megan stopped in to tell me that they were going upstairs and would see me later. Since she was keeping me in the dark, I decided then to let the two of them worry about the plans. I would just go along with whatever they worked out.


They were upstairs for quite a while. Despite the music coming from my sister's room, I could hear them giggling and moving around. I was focused on an especially didactic episode of "Dragnet" on TV Land, part of a "Dragnet" marathon that weekend, when it occurred to me that Megan had turned off her stereo. My palms started sweating when I heard them coming down the stairs. Not ten seconds later, Megan popped her head through the doorway.

"Hey, Bro. You ready?"

I nodded.

She and Jenna walked in barefoot, holding hands. I caught my breath.

"You like it?" my sister asked. Letting go of Jenna's hand, she spun around slowly in the center of the room. Megan was wearing a black mesh bra, and below she had on matching black string panties. The mesh was almost fine enough to be opaque, but I could still see her dark nipples and pubic hair though the fabric, and the color of her naked skin showed though where the panties and bra were stretched tight against her taut young ass and breasts.

After ending her pirouette, Megan grabbed Jenna's hand and pulled her in front of me. Jenna spun slowly for me as well, her arms lifted gracefully to the side. She was wearing a satiny, sliver tank top, short enough to leave her belly button exposed, and a matching pair of tight, hipster panties that rode low on her slim hips and high over her butt cheeks. The material clung to her lithe figure everywhere like a second skin.

"What do you think? We got them for you!" Jenna gushed, finished with modeling.

"Wow!" I answered. "You both look amazing!" I still hadn't moved from the couch.

Megan smiled at Jenna, and nodding, Jenna stepped towards the reading lamp I had been using earlier and switched it off. Only the glow of the television illuminated us.

"So, you're still dressed!" Megan noticed. "Let's help him, Jenna."

Megan sat on the couch beside me, one leg under her and one foot on the floor. Jenna stepped back toward me and sank down between my outstretched legs. "I'll do this end," she commented as she began unlacing my shoes.

Without a word Megan leaned toward me and began slowing unbuttoning my shirt. After undoing each button, her soft hands would slip inside my shirt to caress my chest. Jenna was making good progress below, and had pulled off my shoes and socks. Reaching up, she rested her arms over my thighs and started to unbuckle my belt. Finished, she unfastened the catch on my fly and pulled down my zipper. My cock was already hard. By now, Megan had completed her job, and was watching Jenna work while she slowly traced circles on my abs with her fingertips.

"I'm gonna need some help," Jenna said, looking up at me. I complied, lifting my hips into the air as she pulled my jeans down and off my legs.

"Looks like he's just about ready!" Megan said, noting the tent in my boxers.

Jenna caressed my stiff cock through my shorts before hooking her fingers under the waistband and pulling. Once again, I lifted my hips off the couch, and Jenna drew my boxers slowly down my legs. Both girls were fixated on the sight of my cock, lying hard and heavy across my belly. Jenna tangled my shorts around my ankles, and I helped her by kicking them off. Megan took the opportunity to place her hot little hand over my penis. She gave me a light squeeze as she drew her hand off.

Jenna had finally straightened things out below, and took her place, kneeling between my naked legs. Without a word, she took my cock in her right hand and held it away from my body, then leaned forward and began licking my scrotum. Megan snuggled in to my right side, pressing her firm, warm breasts against my right arm.

I could tell right away that Jenna was going to follow the prescribed routine that Amy had handed down the evening before. If I ever got another chance, I would tell these girls to experiment a little. Yet, the softness of Jenna's lips and her warm, wet mouth easily made up for the by-the-numbers blowjob I was receiving.

Jenna started by kissing and licking my heavy balls. Her rough tongue felt heavenly, and I felt my sack tightening. Shortly, she started licking and nibbling her way up the shaft of my rod, wetting the surface of my prick with her saliva. Reaching the top, she popped me into her hot mouth, and licked around the crown of my dick. I groaned my encouragement.

Megan, noticing that Jenna's long hair had fallen forward and blocked her view, reached out and gently pulled Jenna's light blonde tresses out of the way, tucking them behind her ear. "Now we can both watch," she whispered in my ear, pressing her pebbly nipples into my upper arm.

Jenna began to take me slowly into her mouth, dropping lower and lower. When she reached the limits of her comfort, she pulled off slowly, sliding my big cock out her pretty mouth. Reaching the glans, she started down again. She repeated the motion over and over again, and, as she became more confident, added embellishment to her pistoning. She would sometimes take long slow sucks, or lick the underside of my cock with the flat of her tongue. She even jerked me slowly with her right hand while holding my cock deep in her mouth and stroking my balls with the fingertips of her left hand.

Megan started encouraging us both, telling Jenna how hot it was to watch her suck my dick and offering occasional nuggets of advice. Meanwhile, she would whisper dirty secrets in my ear, about how she wanted me to fill Jenna's mouth with come or how she wished she could be in Jenna's place. I had moved my right arm around my sister as Jenna fellated me, and now hugged her to my side, crushing her soft tits to my flank. As Jenna grew more enthusiastic, her hair kept falling forward, only to be pulled back by Megan. Eventually, my sister just left her hand resting gently on the back of Jenna's bobbing head, holding her hair away from her face so she could watch as Jenna slid my wet shaft in and out of her sweet mouth.

I was quickly reaching my limits. I warned Jenna that I would come soon, but she continued to pump me. I looked down at Jenna and saw her brown eyes looking up, first at me and then shifting to meet my sister's gaze. I groaned and came. Jenna held the head of my dick in her mouth as I filled her with my spunk, her right hand milking me slowly for every drop. I felt her swallow what she could, but I kept coming, and my jizz spilled out of her mouth around my cock, dripping down my shaft and her chin. Finally, I felt my muscles relax and the tension drained away from my legs and abs. Jenna continued to softly lick my still-hard member, cleaning up some of the ejaculate she had spilled. Megan sighed against me and kissed my neck.

I watched, drained of energy as Jenna daintily wiped the come from her chin and lips with her slender fingers, and then dutifully licked each finger clean. Somehow, these girls had got in into their heads that eating a boy's come was the right thing to do. I wasn't about to disabuse them of that notion.

My dick had finally started to wilt when Megan, leaning restlessly against me announced that it was her turn.


I started growing hard again, imagining my little sister's soft thighs wrapped around my head as I ate her wet pussy.

"Okay," I said. I started to rise and Jenna backed off, giving me the room I needed to stand. "Jenna, sit here next to the arm," I instructed, pointing at the couch. "Megan, turn and lay with your head on her lap, and stretch your legs out here."

The girls complied. Stripping off my unbuttoned shirt, I sat on the other end of the couch and faced them. I had lifted and placed my sister's left leg so I was more or less between her ankles. "Now just relax," I told her. "I'll try not to tickle you."

I lifted her left foot to my mouth and started kissing inside the arch. She stifled a giggle, so I used more pressure. I slowly worked my way up to her ankle, licking and kissing and nibbling her soft skin. As I started down the calf of her leg, she spoke up.

"Oh, stop it!" She said, annoyed. "Just come up here. I want you to eat me!" She said, as she rubbed her pussy through her panties.

I was surprised by her impatience, but I wasn't going to complain. I allowed her leg to drop and placed her foot on the floor by the couch. I grabbed her right leg and hooked her small foot over the back of the couch. Her toned thighs were spread wide for me. Without a word, I leaned forward pushing my shoulder under her right leg, and began kissing the crotch of her black panties.

She was soaking wet. No wonder she was in such a hurry! I licked her hard, pressing my tongue against the smooth fabric and teasing her swollen pussy lips. She bucked her pelvis up against me, increasing the contact between us. I could taste the nectar seeping through her soggy panties, and the smell of her sweet pussy filled my head.

"You want these off?" I whispered into the crotch of her undies while pressing my knuckle into the crease between her labia.

"Oh God, yesss!" she hissed. "Hurry up!"

I pulled back from her, and, raising her left leg up with her right, pulled her panties down to her knees. From there, I slipped them off and tossed them aside. I spread her legs again, and nestled down between her thighs, resting her legs over my shoulders.

Her mons was covered with a patch of well trimmed hair, a shade or two darker than her sandy blonde tresses. Her puffy labia were bare and visibly wet. Without hesitation, I dug in. I pushed my thick tongue between her swollen labia. Her dewy lips parted easily as I licked her pink, hot flesh. My sister moaned and grabbed the back of my head, pressing my face into her groin as she humped upward. I wrapped both arms around her hips to try to hold her still, resting my hands on her taut belly. I repeatedly licked slowly between her lips, almost touching her pussyhole at the nadir and just missing her clit at the top. I knew she was almost ready to come for me, but I wanted to tease her a bit first.

I focused my eyes upward, looking over Megan's belly as she rolled her hips rhythmically at me. Jenna's hand rested across my sister, just below her heaving breasts. Megan's firm young tits jutted out from her narrow chest, her hard nipples pressed tightly against the thin mesh of her top. Megan's head was thrown back, her mouth open and eyes closed. Her left arm was raised over her head, with two fingers of Jenna's free hand clenched in her fist.

Dropping my chin a little, I swirled my tongue around the opening of her hot vagina. She dripped honey on me as I rimmed the wet little hole. I heard her respond with a groan, and she began humping her pelvis against me with greater vigor, mashing my nose against her pubic bone. I experimented by dipping my tongue into her pussy, pressing the tip deeper with each thrust. She opened up easily for me as I teased more and more of the nectar from her sweet cunt. Megan was panting, each breath huffing out of her oscillating body. She was very near climax. I slipped my hard tongue upward, out of her juicy pussyhole, up between her fat labia, searching out her hard clit. When I first pressed the tip of my tongue against the sensitive little bud, she came.

It started slowly. She stopped in mid breath, her hips hunched into the air and her ass lifted slightly off the cushions. Her smooth thighs tightened against my ears, dampening out the sound of the television. I thought I heard a soft cry begin, growing louder by the second. Then the damn broke, so to speak. Her body was racked with spasms as she rolled her hips over and over again, pressing her pussy against my chin. She sobbed with every thrust as her fingers tangled in my hair. I lightly brushed her clit with the tip of my tongue in time with her cries, driving her into the next wave of climax.

I lost track of time as she came, but eventually she started to slow down. She was only moaning softly now, her eyes closed. I could feel her body relax around me as she kept up a gentle rocking motion. I wasn't through with her yet, though, and sliding my hands up her sides, cupped her breasts, the warm flesh filling my hands. Megan cooed and thrust her chest upwards, her rocky nipples digging into my palms as I began bathing her vulva with the flat of my tongue. I knew that her clit would still be too sensitive to touch, so I played with her swollen pussy lips, nibbling and sucking them lightly into my mouth.

While eating her gently, I grasped her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and pinched lightly. She enjoyed that, and demonstrated by pulling my face tighter against her box. I continued pinching her, beginning to roll the hard nubbins between my fingers and gently stretching them away from her body. I felt Jenna tugging at the flimsy bra my sister was wearing, and I released my grip on her breasts so Jenna could unclasp it. With Megan's breasts bared, I continued my ministrations.

Below, Megan was insisting on more pressure, so I once again dug my tongue into her juicy folds, quickly finding her vaginal opening. I dipped my tongue into her, drawing out her slippery juice. I pressed inwards, driving my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could reach. Withdrawing, I repeated the motion, fucking my sister with my tongue. She was moaning again, and fucking me back, bucking her hips forward and pressing on the back of my head.

I wanted to show her some other tricks, so I released her nipples and grabbed her thighs, pushing her legs back off my shoulders, with her knees toward her chest. This forced her hips to raise up and exposed her perineum and asshole, glistening with juice that had dripped from her pussy. I quickly began licking her clenched rosebud, tickling her with my tongue. In the position I had her, she was helpless to resist, and I began pressing insistently against her anus. She held tight for a moment, but finally relaxed, and the tip of my tongue slid into her cute little butthole. She gasped at the intrusion, and I glanced up to see her face.

She was looking down at me between her legs, her mouth open and panting. What surprised me was that Jenna was now playing with my sister's perky breasts, squeezing them lightly and pinching her pebbly nips. She alternated between right and left, while I kept rimming Megan's small hole, trying to coax it a little wider. Soon, Jenna had teased Megan's nipples to full erection, and was now only brushing them lightly with her fingertips. From the look on my sister's face, they were extremely sensitive to Jenna's caress. I now had my tongue almost and inch into my sister's ass. She had relaxed and I could wiggle it in small circles, spreading saliva around the sphincter. Megan had an unbelieving look on her face as I fucked her butt with my tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.