Home for the Summer - Cover

Home for the Summer

Copyright© 2007 by Virgil Black

Losing My Shirt

Incest Sex Story: Losing My Shirt - A bored young man, home from college, plays a game of strip poker with his tipsy sixteen year old sister and three of her tipsy friends. As the summer progresses, this event leads to a variety of sexual situations.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

I had just lost my shirt to a bunch of teenage girls. Literally.

"Hand it over, buddy!" Jenna laughed.


I had only been home from school for five days. My sophomore year at college had just ended, and I was back home, taking a break before starting my summer job as an intern/gofer in a law office downtown. One of the partners was a friend of my stepfather.

The school I went to finished up about a week earlier than my friends' colleges, so I was spending some time alone. I was sitting around watching TV Friday evening before dinner when my sister Megan asked me "Are you going to be around tonight?" Megan was four years younger than me and still in high school, of course.

"Why?" I asked her.

"I asked Mom if it was okay for me to have some friends over tonight. Since she and Bob are going away this weekend, she said I could but only if you were here to look after us."

"Yeah, that's okay. I'm not going anywhere," I replied. "What's this party for, anyway?"

"Oh, we did the same thing last semester, but at Amy's house. It's to blow off a little steam before finals begin next week. It's too late to study, so we just have fun and relax."

"Cool." I said, turning my attention back to the Andy Griffith Show. "I'll stay out of your way."

Megan gave me the thumbs up, turned around, and ran upstairs to her room.


Mom and our step-dad, Bob, left right after dinner. I was cleaning up in the kitchen when Megan's friends started arriving. The bell rang twice without Megan answering, so I dried off my hands and got the door.

First to arrive, apparently, was Christine. Christine was one of my sister's oldest friends. I had known her since she was in first grade, but I hadn't seen her since last summer. She had developed substantially over the last year, I would add.

"Hey!" She greeted me. She gave me a big hug, dropping her duffel bag on the porch. "I haven't seen you in so long!"

"Yeah! It's nice to see you, Chris. You look all grown up!" And feel pretty grown up, I thought, as she released me.

"Oh. Thanks," she said, suddenly a little self conscious.

"Well, I guess Megan's in her room. She's not answering doors at any rate. You want help with that?" I asked, pointing at her bag.

"Nope. I got it." She grabbed the duffel and walked up the stairs as I went back to the kitchen.


There were two more doorbell rings before I finished drying the pots. I didn't have to answer them, because Christine did. I heard the name of the other girls: Amy, who I didn't know, and Jenna, who had known my sister for only a few years, though she was probably Megan's best friend. Jenna was a real beauty the last time I saw her — she was tall, slender, and had long blonde hair and a great smile.

Jenna used to star in a particular masturbation fantasy I had. A few years ago, what actually happened was that I had gotten a peek at her in our guestroom when she was sleeping over. I had gotten up to piss early in the morning, just around sunrise, and glanced in through the open door. Jenna was sprawled out on the bed. The sheets were in disarray, and she was uncovered from the waist down. Sleeping on her stomach, even in the dim light I could clearly see her long legs and pretty young ass. One leg was pulled up in an L shape, and I could see the crease of her pussy through her white panties. In my fantasy, I would join her in the bedroom and show her a thing or two about boys and girls. In real life, I took my hardon into the bathroom and pissed it away.


With my chores done, I went upstairs to Megan's room. Her door was open slightly, and I could tell all four girls were in her bedroom. I knocked lightly on the door to get her attention, and then asked "You want me upstairs or downstairs?"

The girls giggled, but Megan answered through the door. "It doesn't matter. You can come and go as you want."

"Okay. I'll be watching TV for now. Don't break anything!"

"All right already. Go away."


There wasn't anything good on the TV. I was feeling pretty horny — I guess it was all the women in the house. I hadn't had any relief since before my last final. My girlfriend had given me a very good, very sloppy blowjob for good luck. Then, there were the last minute parties, all the goodbyes, and before I knew it, I was in an airplane and she was on a train back to her home on Long Island. I hadn't blown my nut in more than a week! It was well past time I practiced some self-satisfaction. But, the cheesy soft-core movies wouldn't be on until later tonight and with the girls around I didn't think I would have enough privacy to really enjoy myself anyway. Another few hours of waiting wouldn't hurt.

It was a pretty quiet evening. One or two of the girls would come down, grab snacks or drinks, and then go back upstairs. They were playing music pretty loud up there, but I didn't care. I had given up on television and was looking through a stack of magazines on the coffee table.

I was bored out of my mind, but it wasn't even ten o'clock, and way to early to hit the sack. Then I had an idea. I could go to Blockbuster and see if they had any decent movies left to rent. I went upstairs to get my wallet, and found a girl poking around in my bedroom. I guessed the girl was Amy, because I didn't know her. She was an attractive asian girl, with a bobbed haircut and hip, 50's style black frame glasses.

"Uh, hey." I said.

"Oh, hi!" Amy looked surprised. "Megan said she thought you had the new New Pornographers. She said it was okay to get it from your room. It's okay, right?"

"Yeah. I think my iPod is somewhere under that jacket," I said, pointing. "Good luck finding it — I haven't had a chance to get things put away yet."

"Megan told me that you just came back from college. What year are you?"

"I just finished my sophomore year."

"Cool. I'm a sophomore too. Different kind, though." She sunk to her knees to get at the pile of stuff under my jacket, tucking her pleated skirt underneath her. The skirt wasn't short enough to be dangerous, but I guessed she was just being careful.

"You're Amy, right?" I asked. "Nice to meet you."

"Yes. I'm Amy. Amy Chen. Did you know my brother Dan? He was in your class in high school."

"Oh yeah. I knew Dan. Do brains run in your family?" I asked her.

"Well, I guess so. School's not too bad," she said modestly. I knew that my sister was smart, and I expected that most of her friends were in the honors crowd as well. Megan was a good, kind of nerdy teenager. That's why our folks let her have friends over even when they were gone.

"What's Dan doing now?"

"He's doing a research project at his school this summer. Something in chemistry."

"Sounds good," I said. "Hey, I'm going to try to find a movie to rent — do you girls want to see anything?" I was looking at her ass as she bent over a box, rummaging through things from my dorm.

"Got it!" She got to her feet. "Thanks. I'll ask Megan about the movie," she said as she walked past me out the door.

I followed her.


The girls didn't want to see a movie. They wanted me to get them beer. Well, I wasn't quite twenty-one yet, but I knew a store that used to sell to us when we were in high school, so I figured I wouldn't have any problems now. I made a fuss anyway. I wanted Megan to owe me something, in case I needed a favor later. She promised she'd make it up to me. They all said they would.

I got back from the store about half an hour later. The four of them weren't inside, but their cars were still in the driveway so I looked out on the back porch. That's where they were. They were sitting out there on the porch swing and lounges, talking about stuff. Megan had brought down my old boombox and my iPod was patched in through the aux jack. The music was quiet, though, in consideration of our neighbors. Like I said, they were good girls.

"I brought you two sixes and a small pack of that lemon stuff, in case someone doesn't like beer." I only got them three or four each — I didn't want a bunch of girls going home to their folks tomorrow with hangovers.

Amy and Megan got off the swing and grabbed the stuff from me. They passed out the beers as I grabbed one for myself. I watched as each of them tried it. Amy obviously had had beer before. The other three made faces while they drank. "Why the faces? This is the good stuff!" I teased them.

The five of us sat out there for a while. The girls chatted about school and boys and stuff. I pretty much stayed quiet and looked up at the stars. I think I dozed off, because Megan tapped me on the shoulder and startled me.

"We're going in to play cards," she told me. "Want to come?"

I nodded and followed the rest of them inside.


The game, I was told, was strip poker. The girls were on the last of the beer already, and starting to feel it. They were very giggly, and Christine and Amy flirted with me pretty shamelessly. Jenna and my sister just laughed at them.

So, I thought, strip poker might be fun. I figured I had at least an 80 percent chance of seeing one of them naked, and only a 20 percent chance that the naked one would be my sister. Most likely someone would chicken out and quit.

Well, it didn't go badly at first. I was winning. Jenna was down to her panties and an undershirt. My sister had lost her pants, but was still wearing a long top that covered her up. Christine was the worst off — down to only her panties and her bra. I had already noticed that she had large breasts for her age, but they looked outstanding in her smallish bra. Amy, on the other hand, had only lost her shoes and socks, and I was only missing my belt. But then the tide turned against me. I'm not a bad five-card draw player, but I kept coming up with losing hands. Maybe I was distracted by all the bare skin.

"Hand it over, buddy!" Jenna laughed. I pulled my T-shirt over my head. How could I loose four in a row? When they girls got a look at my hairy chest, they erupted in a chorus of "ewws" and "yucks" and then started laughing.

"You know what they say," I told them laughing, " 'Girls like them bare, but women like them with hair!' "

"Well, I think it's sexy!" said Christine, probably without thinking it through. Now the girls were laughing at her.

"My deal!" claimed Megan. I was down to my boxers. If I lost this hand, it would all be over.


Sure enough, I lost that hand.

The girls were all taunting me, chanting "Strip! Strip! Strip!" until I actually stood up to do so. They got quiet and watched me expectantly, staring right at my crotch. I was, I'm proud to say, more than a little embarrassed, but I was prepared to go through with it. Just as I tucked my thumbs under the waistband, my sister protested.

"No! Stop! I don't want to see your thing! That's gross."

"Wait a minute!" Amy rebutted. "We want to see it, right?" She looked to Jenna and Christine for confirmation, but got none.

"Damn." She paused. "Well, he lost, so he has to do something for us. Maybe he should be our slave until tomorrow..."

"No way," I countered. "I am prepared to deliver on my debt. You can't go changing the price in the middle of the game."

The four girls made a quick huddle, and I could hear them whispering. They seemed to reach an agreement.

Amy turned to me and told me that they would accept three minutes of tickle torture in lieu of taking off my shorts. I didn't think that was such a bargain, but I agreed to it.

"Okay," she said. "Let's go."


They took me upstairs to our parent's bed. Megan and I used to tickle torture each other when she was little, but apparently the procedure had changed. I was told that I had to be tied down while they tickled me because I was so much stronger than they. Again, I guess I wasn't thinking straight, because I submitted. The four of them tied my wrists and ankles to the headboard and footboard using some of Mom's scarves. They tied me down spread-eagle, and I could just barely move my arms and legs. The girls positioned themselves around me: Megan by my upper body, because she knew from experience that my neck was very ticklish; Amy on my right side, by my waist; and Christine and Jenna at each foot.

"Look at the clock, buddy!" Amy commanded. "We stop in three minutes. Ready?" She looked to the other girls. "Go!"

They were tickling me mercilessly. I managed to control myself for the first minute, but after that I just couldn't maintain. I had just about given up trying to catch a breath when Jenna screamed, jumped off the bed and dashed out of the room. Then Megan and Christine jumped off too and ran for the door.

"Oh geez!" Amy exclaimed.

I looked down, and saw the head of my semi-hard cock sticking out of the fly in my boxers.

"Oh, man! I'm sorry. It's just happens, you know..." I started to explain. I could hear Megan and the other two girls talking excitedly outside the open doorway.

"Huh? Oh, whatever." Amy almost couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Could you, you know, sort of put it back in?"

"Yeah." She reached her small hand towards it. I gasped when her fingers brushed against the underside of my glans. "Hmmm, the skin feels soft. It's so warm."

"Just put it back, okay. Then you can untie me."

She paused, lightly stroking my cockhead with the fingers of her left hand. "No... I want to play with it a little." She started to pull my hardening penis out of my shorts. "This is a nice one," she turned and smiled at me. "How big does it get?"

"Oh come on, Amy. Stop it. You shouldn't do this."

"Don't be silly. I can tell you like it!" She then faced the doorway and shouted, "Come back in, you chickens! You should see this!"

Amy had pulled my cock and balls clear of my fly. I was rapidly reaching full erection.

"Eww! What are you doing?" Christine poked her head inside.

"Come here," said Amy. "You should feel this."

Christine stepped in the room, followed closely by my sister.

"Oh God! Just leave him alone Amy!" cried Megan. I couldn't help but notice that she, like Christine, couldn't take her eyes off Amy's hand as she slowly stroked my cock.

"Your brother's got a big one, Meg!" Amy said. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"'Cause I've never seen it before. Not like that! God, Amy, just quit it!"

"Yeah Amy." Her soft little hand felt so good wrapped around my rod, I could barely make my mouth work. "You should stop before this gets out of hand."

"Heh heh. Funny. You're not getting out of my hand," Amy teased. "Not 'til I make you squirt, anyway."

Christine and Megan stood silent and transfixed while Amy stroked me. She was good at this.

"Not your first time, huh, Amy?" I asked.

"Oh no. I get lots of practice with Charlie." She continued pumping me. I could feel my balls tightening up. Amy saw this, too, and called Christine over. When Christine was standing by the side of the bed, she told her to lightly grab my sack and pull away from my body. When Christine didn't understand, she showed her, giving my turgid cock a break.

"Okay," said Christine, as she climbed on to the bed, kneeling next to me and opposite Amy.

"Don't pull too hard Chris," I cautioned her calmly, "or you'll hurt me." I had an idea what Amy was up too.

Amy said to Christine, "if you squeeze right there with your other hand, he won't be able to come until we want him to."

"Uh huh," Christine responded, lightly pinching the base of my cock between the thumb and index finger of her left hand.

Amy resumed slowing pumping my dick. She had a soft, heavenly touch. I was so close to coming. I could feel it in my stomach.

"Is this your first cock, Christine?" Amy asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh my God..." I moaned. Christine pinched tighter.

Still stroking me, Amy asked Megan "How about you, Meg? Is this the first cock you've seen?"

"Yeah," my sister said softly. This time I groaned. Megan had crossed the room, sitting on Mom's reading chair. From there, she had a clear view up between my legs to my tool. I could see her just sitting there, staring at the activity in my groin.

Precum was starting to ooze thickly from my pisshole. Amy noticed, and licking the fingers of her right hand, observed that "This is the good part!" and starting at the head of my cock, smeared my precum and her saliva around and down my cock, making it slick and a little slippery. She continued to pump me slowly and with a firm grasp the entire time.

"He's getting ready to go," she told the others. "You wanna try it, Chris?" Christine nodded. "I'll hold him here, and you just stroke it like I was." The two girls switched off. Now, Christine was fisting my slippery cock and holding my nuts while Amy pinched the base of my dick. With her left hand, Amy was idly stroking the inside of my thighs.

"See that stuff leaking out the top?" Amy asked Christine. "On the upstroke, go all the way past the tip, smear it around, and then spread it back down his shaft.

"Okay," replied Chris. She seemed to be concentrating on the task.

"How's she doing, buddy?" Amy asked me, without looking away from my hardon.

Honestly, Christine wasn't as good as Amy. Her grip was just a little too loose or something. But I was so far gone already that the combined sensations from the hands of the two girls was overwhelming anyway. I didn't want to make the effort to speak, so I just groaned.

"I guess he likes it," said my sister. I had almost forgotten she was there.

"Yeah. Baby," Amy addressed me, this time looking me in the eyes, "you want to come for us soon?"

"Uh-huh," I breathed.

"Where's Jenna?" Amy asked. "She shouldn't miss this! Jenna, you big chicken. Come in here!"

"Yeah, Jenna! Come on!" Christine shouted.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Jenna peeking into the room. She didn't say anything, but looked wide-eyed at her friends and I.

"Come closer. You don't want to miss this. Amy says he's about to shoot off!" Christine exclaimed.

She stood down by my feet, on Christine's side of the bed.

"Okay, Chris, let's switch again. This one's mine." Christine nodded her assent, and the two girls deftly changed jobs. Amy began stroking me in earnest, with long, fast strokes and firm pressure. It felt like she was milking my dick, and I guess, in a way, she was. I felt a huge orgasm building in my groin. My muscles were so tense they were vibrating.

"Ready? Christine, let him go."

She did, and I felt the fluids rush into place inside me. I growled and strained all my muscles, lifting my body off the bed and pointing my cock skyward. Amy didn't break her pumping rhythm as the first large shot of come blasted from my piss hole. My eyes were closed tightly by now, so, while I didn't see it arc up into the air, I did feel it land with a hot splash on my chest and neck. With each subsequent stroke of Amy's small fist, another glob of come arched out of me, with slowly decreasing energy, leaving a trail of white splashes down my torso. I counted ten spasms, and then merely felt the spunk pulsing out of my cock and oozing down my rod. Amy still pumped me, milking every last drop of semen from my spent balls. I finally opened my eyes, immediately fixing on her little, tan hand as she gently worked my softening tool. She had mixed my come into lather around my shaft and in my pubic hair. I felt it dripping slowly down my scrotum as well.

I was covered in jizz from my neck to my balls. Amy and Christine had just milked the largest come of my life out of me. I searched each of the young women's faces, and everyone, including Amy, looked a little shocked.

"Whoa!" Christine finally broke the silence. "Is it always that much?" she asked, looking up at my face.

"No," I replied weakly, shaking my head. "That was something special..."

The girls all laughed, even Jenna, who still looked uncomfortable.

No one was moving except for Amy, who was still absent-mindedly playing with my shrinking cock. No one seemed to know what to do next, so I spoke up.

"How about you untie me now?"


This goaded Amy into action. "How about we get you cleaned up first? Jenna, go get a warm, wet washcloth from the bathroom." Jenna turned and started her task. Christine squirmed up the bed, resting against the headboard, her naked hips near my face.

"These are a mess!" Amy said, indicating my boxer shorts. They were wet with my come.

"So let me up so I can take them off."

"No, we're not done with you yet." I was afraid of that. Megan had a blank look on her face now, and glancing up to Christine, I saw that she was smiling. No help there, I guess.

"Megan, do you have some scissors around here?" Amy asked my sister.

She sat still for a second, then answered affirmatively and left the room.

Jenna came back in with the washcloth. Amy told her to wait while Megan came back with scissors.

Amy and Christine cut the boxer shorts off me. Although Christine tried to avoid it, she and Amy both got a lot of my load on her hands. Amy noticed her squeamishness.

"It's not that bad, Chris. You can wash it off!" she teased.

"It's just, well, sticky."

Amy's left hand was almost coated in my white goo. "Yeah," she said, lifting her hand to her face. To everyone's surprise she stuck her pink tongue out and licked a little off the back of her hand. "Salty," she said. Holding her hand out to Christine, she asked her, "You want to taste it, too?"

Jenna and my sister were shocked speechless, and I guess Christine was too because she didn't say anything. She just leaned forward a little, stuck out her tongue daintily, and dabbed it into the spunk on the back of Amy's hand. She looked nonplussed. "Salty," she agreed.

"It's better when it's still hot," Amy commented. I think she was just trying to impress her friends at this point.

"Gross, Amy." said Jenna. Amy laughed.

"Megan, why don't you and Jenna clean him up? Christine and I have to wash up, too."


Megan came to the bed and sat down on my right side, near my chest. I could tell she felt pretty awkward about being that close to me while I was naked. She asked Jenna to hand her the towel, and then turned to me and said "Sorry." I shrugged as well as I could. She got to work cleaning off my chest, rubbing the warm washcloth down my chin and neck, and between my pecs, cleaning off my sticky load. She had cleaned me as far down as my belly button when she decided that the washcloth was more or less saturated with my come.

"I've got to rinse this out, Jenna. I'll be right back," said Megan, hopping off the bed. She went into the adjoining bathroom. Jenna watched her go without a word.

When she heard the faucet running, Jenna stepped towards me. She placed a finger over her lips, indicating that I shouldn't say anything. Tentatively, she reached out, and gently rubbed her right index finger into the spunk covering the shaft of my flaccid penis. She looked over at me, and smiled coyly as she brought the come covered digit to her lips. Her tongue flicked out for a quick taste. She had just begun another small lick when she heard Megan re-enter the room. In a panic, she popped the whole finger in her mouth to clean it off. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's up?" my sister asked, looking first at me and then at Jenna, who was just removing her clean, wet finger from her pretty mouth.

"Nothing," I replied. "I was sort of hoping that you guys would untie me now."

"Well, Amy said we should keep you here. If I let you go, she'll be mad," Jenna paused. "Besides, that was kind of cool. Think you could do it again?"

"I don't want to," I answered.

"Anyway, we've got to get you clean," my sister told me. "Sorry about this." She took the washcloth and started to gently rub it over my limp cock, soaking up the remains of my load. I notice that she was very careful not to actually touch my penis with her hand. She also cleaned off my abdomen, down to my pubic hair, which was matted down with sticky come. There was no way she could wash this out without touching me.

"Man, what a mess you made," she said to me, shaking her head. "Jenna, can you come here and hold his thing up while I clean him off?"

"What?" Jenna was shocked at the suggestion.

"He's my brother, Jenna. I don't want to be the one to hold it!"

"If you untie me I can clean myself off," I suggested, helpfully.

"Okay," Jenna relented. She walked around to the opposite side of the bed, leaned over, and bracing herself with one hand, carefully lifted my dick into the air. Her fingertips gently gripped my glans. Megan began sopping up the mess in my pubes. Soon, she decided that she needed to rinse the towel again.

"Back in a sec!" she said to us both.

Jenna didn't look at me, and she didn't let go of my cock either. I felt the blood seeping back into my groin as I watched this pretty girl shyly holding my cock. She was standing there in only her small white panties and undershirt, just like I had seen her that night a few years ago. I could feel my blood pulsing at the base of my cock, and I knew I would soon be growing hard again. It seemed that Jenna hadn't noticed anything yet. I let my head fall back and I closed my eyes tightly, trying to get the picture of her tight, panty clad ass out of my head. No luck. The harder I tried not thinking about her, the more I could feel her soft fingers pressing into my cock.

None too soon, Megan came back. She noticed.

"Oh man, Bro. I thought you said you were done?"

"What?" asked Jenna.

"His dick is getting hard again. Can't you tell?"

"I guess not." Jenna replied.

"Can we just get this over with?" I suggested.

"Yeah." Megan got right to work on the shaft of my now hardening dick. I grew wider and longer as she wiped me off. She was still careful not to make any skin-to-skin contact, to my relief.

"Don't forget his balls," Jenna reminded her.

Megan carried out that task as well. The warm, rough cloth felt nice on my sack. She gently rolled my loosely hanging testicles around in my scrotum, cleaning me off quite well. The massage relaxed me somewhat, and I could feel my dick begin to reverse its ascent. Then she cleaned lower, wiping the cloth inside my groin and just above my asshole. It wasn't long before she deemed the job complete.

"I guess that's it," she told Jenna. "Let him go, and let's go find the other two."


They left me all alone in our parent's room, tied securely to the large bed with my mom's nice scarves. My muscles were sore from the intense orgasm I had had earlier. I looked at the bedside clock. It was almost one in the morning. I could feel my half-hard cock resting hotly on my stomach. The room was not warm, and I hoped that someone would remember to throw a blanket over me if they were going to leave me here all night.

Only five minutes or so elapsed before all the girls came back into the room.

"We brought you a drink," Christine said. "Amy thought you'd be thirsty after losing all that, er, fluid." She and Amy laughed.

Christine held a can of orange soda with a straw in it up to my lips. I sucked up a few sips, and then she pulled it away. "Not too much, or you'll have to go!" I had forgotten about that.

None of the girls had changed out of their poker clothes. Amy was still the most fully dressed, wearing her pleated skirt and blouse. Megan had on a long shirt, and her bra and panties, I guess. Christine was dressed in a fancy looking bra that was hard at work supporting her surprisingly large tits, and a blue string bikini. Jenna was wearing a white cotton undershirt and plain white panties that looked a touch too small for her.

"So, who's next?" Amy asked. "Me and Chris already had a turn. Megan, you want a try?"

"No way! He's, like, my brother!" I was pretty relieved by that. I wasn't prepared to be jerked off by my little sister.

"So it's your turn, Jenna."

"Okay." She looked reluctant. "What do I do?" I could feel the blood pulsing back into my dick.

"Well, he had a pretty good workout last time. Let's start off easy." Amy turned to my sister. "You have some baby oil, right?"

She looked interested, nodded yes, and dashed out of the room. I lay there, looking Amy in the eye until Megan returned.

Handing the baby oil to Jenna, Amy instructed her to pour a lot onto her hands and then massage it around my cock.

I watched with anticipation as Jenna climbed onto the bed next to me and doused her hands with oil. She licked her lips once, looking nervous and sweet, and then grabbed my stiff cock. "It's already hard!" she told the other girls.

"Ready to go so soon?" Amy teased me. "Cool. Okay Jenna, sort of pull on it, like you were milking a cow." Jenna complied as best she knew how.

"No no," Amy corrected. "Do it the other way, in reverse."

She switched to a upward motion, using her thumb, middle and index finger to form a ring around my shaft, releasing at the top and then gripping again at the base to start the cycle over.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.