Irresponsible Bastard - Cover

Irresponsible Bastard

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young boy is caught by his father licking his younger sister and is immediately sent away to live with his father's friend. The friend's wife reads the note carried by the boy and saves the boy for her own desires. Thus begins his real sexual education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size  

The next morning and noon I again ate alone. I couldn't find anyone lounging around the common rooms. I had found my room unlocked this morning but I didn't know when Mr. Matts had unlocked it. I had also glanced into the parlor and it was empty. Janine was no where to be found so she must be in her room. I was hesitant to approach her as she had refused eye contact when I had arrived. All the females in the house seemed to avoid looking at anyone. Nice homey atmosphere. After what I had seen in the parlor, I was getting a feeling of desperation.

I opened the door to Mr. Matts' small office. I heard a sudden flurry of movement. I looked around the door and saw Mr. Matts adjusting his coat.

"Can't you knock, young man?"

"Sorry, Sir. I wanted to inform you of my desire to use the carriage and go into Dunshire to replace some of my under clothing."

I think the fact that I had called him Sir and that I was complying with his demand that I not leave the manor without his permission seemed to mollify his anger at my intrusion. He looked down at his desk and fussed with some papers. I had noticed some movement under the front of the desk and took this opportunity to look more closely. What I saw was the tips of a female's slippers.

Mr. Matts looked up and said, "As long as it won't take more than a couple of hours, you can go."

"Thank you, Sir." I turned and left thinking that if that was my sister, Janine, I was going to kill him somehow.

I notified Edward that I was going to Dunshire as soon as possible.

In Dunshire, I quickly purchased the few things I needed and then walked the short distance to Mr. Shear's house, the family attorney. We discussed the letter I had written to him. I also told him that I did not want Mr. Matts to know of our connection as he could make things difficult for me. I also mentioned that I felt there were some funny things going on in the manor but I declined to be specific at that time. I returned quickly to the manor within the two hours to stay in Mr. Matts good graces.

Edward met me at the door as I returned. I casually asked, "Did you notice anyone coming out of Mr. Matts' office shortly after I left?"

"Yes I did, Master Danny. It was his daughter, Cella."

Thank God. "Thank you, Edward."


Dinner that evening was strange. I kept glancing at Cella and wondering how and why she was under her father's desk. Janine kept glancing at me and wondering God knows what. Marion kept glancing at me trying for confirmation that I was her late night rapist. And, I also kept glancing at Mr. Matts trying to figure out his overall plan for the women and for me and my sister.

Just as I was planning to excuse myself from the table, Mr. Matts casually mentioned that he and either his wife or one of the young ladies present would be accompanying him to a party in London this next Friday. He then said, "I'll let my wife decide who it will be. And Master Danny, as with last time there was a party, you will not be invited."

I shrugged and excused myself from the table, with Mr. Matts permission, of course. It was a nice summer evening with several hours until night fall so I decided to take a turn through the maze to think and to aid digestion.

I was half through the maze and knew exactly where I was. There are four exits where you end up if you take the wrong turns but only one goal center and one entrance near the manor. I heard the quick scamper of feet behind me and I slowed to see who it was. I recognized Marian and waited, intending to play dumb if necessary.

"Master Danny, let me introduce myself in a less formal manner. I have been a little distracted lately so please forgive my poor manners." She reached out and took my hand in both of hers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.