Irresponsible Bastard - Cover

Irresponsible Bastard

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young boy is caught by his father licking his younger sister and is immediately sent away to live with his father's friend. The friend's wife reads the note carried by the boy and saves the boy for her own desires. Thus begins his real sexual education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size  

It had been a long and grulling first day so despite my intentions to stay awake I had gone to sleep almost immediately after I had heard the lock latched on the outside of my door. I heard the clock in my room strike 12:00 and felt it was a good time to take a look around. I checked my room door and found it was still locked. I locked the room from the inside and lit my candle. Without making any noise, I made my way down to the recess between the parlor and the library. I extinguished the candle and let my eyes adjust to the dark.

I could hear a murmur of voices coming from the library side and approached the peep hole carefully. I had checked earlier to assure myself that the hole could not be seen from inside the room. I slid the cover aside and looked. Three men, including Mr. Matts, and two women were dressing. There were also two younger girls and one small boy in various stages of undress. I was completely confused. Perversion of some sort for sure. I wished I had been up earlier. With the exception of Mr. Matts, I recognized none of them.

Mr. Matts, with a slight slur to his voice, looked at the three children and said,

"I think I need one more for the road. Come here, boy."

The boy obviously knew what was expected and dropped to his knees in front of him and pulled open Mr. Matts' robe. The others turned to watch as the boy massaged the smallish penis in front of him. When it straightened slightly, the boy engulfed it without any trouble and started bobbing his head.

"Matts, you're insatiable," a woman said, laughing.

Everyone continued to dress. Mr. Matts persisted at face-fucking the boy for a few more minutes then gave up, withdrawing his half-hard penis.

"I think I've reached my limit for one night," he said.

One of the men piped up and said,

"My place next Friday and then back here again on Tuesday. Have I got that right? OH!, and you need to check on your new trainee, Matts, she didn't look too comfortable."

"You let me worry about Marian. I've had a lot of experience training reluctant females."

The whole group drifted out of the library and the lights were extinguished. I decided caution was in order and remained quiet. I heard the front door open and then close a few minutes later. Then someone opened the parlor door and entered on that side. I opened the peek hole on that side and watched Mr. Matts approach a trussed-up naked figure literally hanging from her hands and feet. I was barely able to recognize Marian as her eyes were covered with a mask and her mouth was filled with what appeared to be a red rubber ball. Her legs were spread wide and attached to velvet straps then to separate ropes attached to an overhead beam. Her wrists were similarly attached to separate ropes leaving her suspended and bent at the waist. It didn't look comfortable.

"You will bend to my will, Marian. You must learn to suffer if you will not do as I say. You could enjoy my friends if you would but try. The women, especially, want your complete cooperation. Remember, that if you don't work out there's always Cella."

Marian jerked in the harness and grunted.

"The whore I used to take to these parties was getting too expensive. But, alas, she has left town. I can now afford it easily. But why should I, Marian, when I have a woman who is completely worthless to me otherwise. The price of membership in this club is bringing a small boy, a small girl, or a willing woman. That's you Marian, or perhaps, Cella. Someone will have to play for me. At the end of your training period in a few weeks, I suspect you'll be ready to cooperate. Since this is your first time in training I'll give you at least partial back support."

Even in the poor light I could see the tears sliding down Marian's cheeks. Mr. Matts pushed a low settee over to Marian and then lifted her enough to support her derriere and back on it, giving some relief. Her arms and legs were still elevated.

"OH, how nasty. Now I'll have to wash my hands. It appears that several people have come all over you," he said laughing. "I'll just lock you in and release you first thing in the morning. Good night, Dear."

I heard the key turn in the parlor lock and wondered if there was anything I could do for her. To just let her go would do nothing to change the situation. She might take her daughter and run but I doubted that neither of them or Mr. Matts had any funds except what was now being provided by my estate for guardianship fees and expenses. Marian, I thought, would have to make that decision on her own, tomorrow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.