Irresponsible Bastard - Cover

Irresponsible Bastard

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young boy is caught by his father licking his younger sister and is immediately sent away to live with his father's friend. The friend's wife reads the note carried by the boy and saves the boy for her own desires. Thus begins his real sexual education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Over the next three years that I spent living at the head master's house I received a first rate education in the same subjects taught at that august institution, even though I never entered its doors. Debra did insist that I study as well as repeating each of my violations of my dear sister. Some of Debra's favorite positions were repeated many more times. I never tired of it either and became even more expert than when I had arrived.

Sarah 'one note' never seemed to tire of straight fucking. The positions changed but that was about all. She never wanted to experiment but I was satisfied with her none the less.

Maude was pretty much the same. She loved to get hard fucked while washing dishes. She rationalized it as simply doing two things at the same time with no loss to her employer and no loss to her homelife and husband. After the first few times she never mentioned her husband again.

Considering everything and the way things worked out, I too was pleased. The only thing I really missed was seeing my sister who was the first love of my life. I still needed to know if I had really harmed her. But there had been no communication with home since I had left. Apparently my father had never forgiven me.

Then, suddenly for some reason I was called into the School Master's den. With great sadness he explained that my father had died a few weeks before of some unknown disease. I was told to quickly pack for the trip home. Maude, Sarah and Debra were in a state of shock also as they waved at me when the coach left from the front of my adopted home. I was equally sad to be leaving.


Within a week of Danny's father's death, the judge assigned to handle the will and probate had sent for his worthless brother. Now the judge sat looking at him and hoped that he could get his life together long enough to pull off the grand theft of a lifetime. His brother was married and had a young teen-aged daughter. On the surface, it was a respectable looking family, but the judge had heard the rumors of debauchery and those rumors had to quit for this to work.

"You do understand how this is to work, don't you? I've appointed you guardian and caretaker of a large fortune. The dependents are an uneducated twelve-year-old girl and a fifteen-year-old boy who has been living with his father's friend for the last three years. The boy didn't even go to the school where he was; I've checked. The school age to begin an education there is fifteen. So he is barely beyond home tutoring, if that."

"Just live there at the manor and strip the estate slowly. You know where to deposit my half of the proceeds. Later, maybe you can arrange an accident for the boy and his sister. At that time, I'll appoint you to a position where you can spend years trying to find legal heirs. There are no other relatives or heirs, I've already checked. So get out there and take control."

"And, try to stay away from those perverted friends of yours."


Once the word came that I had lost my father to some disease, I was quickly sent off in a coach. There was much hand wringing when I left however by Maude, Sarah and Debra as I promised to return if possible to the academy to complete my education. In reality, I was ready for a change and a chance to see my sister again.

During the long ride back to my home I tried to determine how much the new guardian would know of my situation. If he had known all of it, I would probably still be at the academy. My best posture was that I had simply gone off to live with friends of the family. I would have to see what he knew about me for sure.

I wondered about my sister and her attitude towards me after a three-year absence. Sometimes, you just had to wait and see what would happen. But one thing I had resolved early on was that I was barely fifteen years old and innocent until proven otherwise as far as my new guardian was concerned. I planned to give away nothing.


It was late morning when the coach pulled up in front of my home. No one was waiting on the porch but quite quickly the door opened. A man in a butler's uniform came down the steps and opened the carriage door. I had never seen him before.

"Where is old George, my family's butler?", I asked.

"I'm afraid the previous butler has retired, Master Danny. I came here with your present guardian, Mr. Matts. My name is Edward."

I shook his hand and asked if he would help get my luggage down. Once the luggage was inside the front door I asked where everyone was.

"I'm afraid that there was a mix up and we expected you tomorrow. But everyone should be back in about two hours."

"Edward, would you please get both of us a cold ale and meet me in the parlor. I need you to catch me up on a lot of little things. I've been out of touch for the last three years."

"With great pleasure, Master Danny."

The following pretty much summarizes the inquiries and answers in my discussions with Edward:

Mr. Matts was appointed by a London judge to be guardian of both my sister and myself within the first week after my father died.

Mr. Matts was 50 and married to a 35 year-old woman named Marian. They had a 15 year-old daughter named Cella.

Mr. Matts' brother was the judge who had appointed him guardian.

Edward had worked for Mr. Matts only for the last three weeks and thought he was an ass.

I was a little confused about the time that my fathers death had occurred and Edward said he wasn't sure but thought it was about 6 weeks earlier.

Based on what I'd heard so far, I felt Mr. Matts needed to be watched carefully for illegal manipulation of the household accounts. Edward even suggested that I engage an attorney who could reasonably insist with the courts that an initial accounting be made of all properties, funds, accounts, receipts and contracts with tenants. He also suggested follow-up audits to assure that all receipts were accounted for. Edward said he had heard enough rumors to be suspicious of the judge and Mr. Matts activities.

I thanked Edward for his information and honesty. I told him I would not mention our discussion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.