Irresponsible Bastard - Cover

Irresponsible Bastard

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young boy is caught by his father licking his younger sister and is immediately sent away to live with his father's friend. The friend's wife reads the note carried by the boy and saves the boy for her own desires. Thus begins his real sexual education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size  

The following Sunday evening, well after dinner, I went to the kitchen to get something more to eat. I didn't see Sarah bathing in the tub until I had rummaged in the cupboard for a few minutes. When I turned around I found her looking at me with an intensity that I found disturbing. She was sitting in the tub staring at me and at the same time she was slowly washing her left breast with a wash rag held in her right hand. Slowly the rag moved upward compressing her breast and nipple. Then as the rag continued upward, her breast popped out and shook. She slowly went up and down over the same breast never taking her eyes off of me. Despite my feelings of unease, I couldn't help but admire her smallish breasts. Finally I roused myself as from a trance, apologized for disturbing her and quickly left the kitchen with a sandwich.

I had trouble going to sleep that night remembering that hard nipple and Sarah's slow sensual manipulation of her breast. I was aroused by thinking of it and felt my cock grow harder. It had always irritated me when it did this because it took so long for it to return to normal. Finally, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Sarah wasn't nearly as experienced as she let on about sex. She wasn't a virgin any longer and hadn't been for over two years. But she had only had sex twice and neither time had been satisfactory. Never had she experienced the climax that some of the other girls talked about. Both boys, that had done the deed with her at different times, were big talkers about their experience. However, they didn't cause any great passion. Worse, she had expected them to have trouble entering her but they had not. She suspected she had an over-sized pussy that young men were not going to be able to fill. That's why she had been looking around for large, brawny men to fulfill what she thought were her needs. So far she hadn't had any luck finding the right situation on her once a week day off.

Then that little bastard who hangs around the kitchen stands up out of the tub and Sarah hadn't had a decent nights sleep since. Tonight was the last straw. Only when he finally left the kitchen did she realize how long she had been washing the same tit. This had to stop. She had to take a look at it again. She knew that her mind had exaggerated the boy's size. One more look is all she needed to get this distorted vision out of her mind. In order to get some sleep again she had to go and look. That's all, just look.

About 10 o'clock she silently opened his door, stepped in and stood in the shadows for a full five minutes to be sure he was fully asleep. She moved silently to the bed and listened to his breathing. On her knees, she slipped the covers slowly away from his sleeping body. Danny was on his back and accessible if she could just keep from waking him.

The light from the window made it easy to see the boy. The covers slid off easily and she could now see the objective of her trip. She lowered her face to see it up close. Fortunately, the boy slept without clothing. It did look big and she wished she could light the lamp to be absolutely sure of its size. Maybe if she picked it up she could get a better approximation of its length and girth. As she picked it up her mind said, 'No, you better not do that.' But it was already way too late. It was heavy in her hand but long, soft and smooth. Her fingers didn't quite fit all the way around and her two hands certainly didn't cover the whole length. Holding it gently, she listened to his breathing. "Well, you're already here," she mumbled to herself, "might just as well check it out completely, then I'll know for sure." Oh yes, one fist at the base and another right above it. Only thing left over and not covered was the large head. The size finally registered. Jesus, it was huge and it wasn't even hard yet.

Sarah should have dropped it and ran from the room. She had found what she didn't want to find. And leaving that room was her intention right up to the moment when she squeezed it with both hands. The damn thing pulsed, then increased in length and girth. Later, Sarah would remember this time as her very last chance to escape.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.