Irresponsible Bastard - Cover

Irresponsible Bastard

Copyright© 2007 by RandomEvent

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young boy is caught by his father licking his younger sister and is immediately sent away to live with his father's friend. The friend's wife reads the note carried by the boy and saves the boy for her own desires. Thus begins his real sexual education.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Size  

I sat in the back of the coach facing forward, but to what I didn't know. All I knew for sure was that my only remaining parent, my father was dead from a London tram accident and that I had been sent for by a court-appointed guardian; a total stranger. Two days ago I had been informed by the headmaster of my private school that I must return home. The information available to me was sketchy at best.

As of last week I was fifteen years old, and I had been resigned to enrollment as a regular student at Saint Martins. Actually, I was finished with the entire school's curriculum where I'd had the ultimate advantage of three years of private tutoring by the headmaster's wife. But now, being the proper age to actually start public schooling, I had feared that the headmaster would force me to repeat it all again only because I would not be allowed to go home. And that would mean that I would be forced to reside in the normal dorms used by entering students. Giving up the pleasures and luxuries of living in the head-master's house would have been extremely hard after what I had experienced there.

My mind flashed back many years as the coach came up over a rise in the terrain and I got my first look in three years of my old home. I had left at age twelve a complete and totally disgraced young boy. Now, at least on court documents, I was the owner of all I could see from the crest of this hill. Subject only to my unknown guardian for the three more years it would take to reach legal age. Looking back, I could almost understand why my own father had to sent me into exile.

The highlights of the past flashed through my mind as we rolled under the trees of the two mile long entry road headed to the main house.

Little Janine, and I had always seemed to have one thing and one thing only in mind whenever we were forced to take a Sunday bath; go out and get dirty all over again. Of course, we didn't bathe together, but it always seemed to happen to both of us on the same days.That was probably because we had the same governess and she just wanted to get it all over with in a hurry. Neither of us up to that time particularly liked water. At the time I thought we were just normal kids. I was a big-for-my-age boy and all of nine years old. My sister, Janine, was just six and we played together whenever we could. Truth be known, there were no other children in the vicinity to play with. My name was Daniel but everyone, including the servants, just called me Danny.

I remember the day everything changed for me and probably for Janine too. Had my father known what I did on that particular day, he would have said it was my first slip into total depravity and dishonor. I would always see it differently. Had my mother not died of pneumonia, she may have been on watch for any hint of what could happen. But my father kept a looser rein on us than perhaps he should have. It was a Sunday and he was enjoying a leisurely brunch on our flagstone patio. Janine and I were romping over the surrounding low lying bumps we thought of as our hills. Our estate had been built in a low valley and bordered by these bumps we played on.

That day was little different from any other Sunday until Janine plopped herself totally out of breath on the top of one of the little hillocks so we could spy on father and a visiting guest having brunch. From the patio all anyone could have seen of Janine was her head, the rest of her being hidden over the slight crest. Giggling, she had plopped herself at the crest with her arms and legs spread out to enjoy the warm sun. Arriving a few seconds later I had plopped down behind her and between her spread legs. From there I raised myself up on my elbows and could just see the terrace past Janine's head. After taking a quick peek at the diners, I giggled and collapsed, my cheek resting comfortably on Janine's small butt.

I still do not understand what prompted me to even notice her butt. I never had before. But, I do seem to recall a slight odor or maybe it was just extra warm that day. Whatever it was doesn't really matter now except it changed my childhood and my life. I remember being suddenly and extremely aware of this small butt that I could have easily covered with my two hands. I ran my hands up under her dress on the backs of her thighs converging on her little butt. Then I slowly pushed up her thin frock and looked at her bloomer covered rear. I placed my nose directly in the crack and inhaled. It smelled of clean young girl in freshly washed clothing. And, something else undefinable. Janine giggled and looked around at me. "What are you doing, Silly?" "Nut'in," I mumbled.

The nothing didn't last very long after the next sniff. I just couldn't stop what happened next. I slid her bloomers down and revelled in the beauty of her creamy, pink skin. Her small butt looked so sweet and delicious that I slowly licked both cheeks feeling and tasting each little peach fuzz hair. I was amazed that I had never even noticed the creamy color of her skin before. Janine was very quiet as I continued licking her soft butt. She wasn't exactly quiet, or unmoving. Her butt kept clinching whenever one of my licks got close to the crack. Her breath was coming in little puffs that fascinated me. When I had worked from both sides to the middle I started to notice a strange and more exotic smell than ever before. In a daze I ran my tongue down slowly through her tight little butt crack. I stopped at the little wrinkled pucker and ran my tongue across it several times. Janine giggled and wiggled under me. I couldn't help myself, I spread her cheeks gently and looked at the smallest and cutest butt hole imaginable. It was the prettiest pink. I tongued it some more and I was hooked. I concentrated all my attention on that crack and the tiny pink anus. Janine was now really starting to wiggle. Then she froze as my pointed tongue slid a short distance into her. All she said was, "Uh, Uh, Uh," as I repeatedly thrust as much of my tongue as possible up inside her. But I don't recall it having any taste or smell. This wasn't the source of the exotic smell that was still present in increasing strength and driving me on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.