Life with Livvie - Cover

Life with Livvie

Copyright© 2007 by SBW

Chapter 4: Cleaning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Cleaning - The story of a young couple in New York who hire a 19 year old girl to be their personal servant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Enema   Spitting   Needles   School  

As the hour passed, Livvie's breathing quickened and I could tell she really had to pee. Unsurprisingly, she was able to get me off with her tongue in a matter of minutes. Following that, I left her alone for a while, listening to her heavy breathing and her concentrated attempt to hold back tears, pee, and an enema solution. When she had 20 minutes later, I reentered the room. She was almost writhing.

"I want to offer you a deal Livvie. You have 20 minutes remaining. If you wish, I will remove your plug. If you can hold the solution in on your own for 5 minutes, we will forget about the last fifteen."

"And if I don't Ma'am?"

"Let's just say you will really regret it," I replied with an evil grin.

She thought for a few seconds and then said "Ok, Ma'am, I'll try my best."

"Ok, dear, I will start this timer as I pull." I could feel her little ass muscles clench as I removed it. She looked so cute as she clenched her bottom tight and arched her back trying to find a safe but comfortable position. When she had about 1 minute left, I reached into a drawer and pulled out a small wand. She looked frightened, even more so when I smacked the wand against my own hand producing a crack and some sparks. "On your knees quickly Livvie, chest up, palms open, tongue out." She did so, now shaking as I approached her left breast with the wand. As I circled her nipple, the timer rang and I lowered the wand and kissed her cheek. "Come on honey, you did well."

I led her to the bathroom. As she walked towards the toilet, I redirected her into the shower and told her to squat and relieve herself completely. As she did, I showered her off and all of her waste down the drain. She looked a lot better but still in pain. "What hurts the most, Livvie?"

"My butthole, Maam."

"I'm not surprised," I said smiling, "let's get you cleaned up." I toyed with the idea of a very hot or very cold shower but decided that my prize had suffered enough. I softly cleaned her body and hair, being careful with her tender breasts and bottom. Afterwards, I lotioned her completely. Aside from her purple welts, she looked great and she said her belly felt better. I told her that she looked very nice clean but I had work for her to do and led her to the kitchen.

"Livvie, dear, this tile floor needs mopped and I will show you how. Please kneel." As she knelt, I cuffed her ankles together. I then pulled her arms behind her and tied tightly first her wrists, then just above her elbows. I then gave her a little kick to the side and she toppled over. I told her to get back to her knees and after about two minutes, she wiggled back up. We practiced a few more times until she got the hang of it and by the fourth or fifth, she figured out how to get up quickly. I then got a large sponge and stuffed it into her mouth, tying it tight around her neck and I produced a large bucket of soapy water. I then submerged her head into the bucket and counted to ten. She fought at the first instant, surprised I think, but then settled down. I then told her to bite down and wring out the sponge. I laughed as she choked the soapy water down and then I submerged her again (twelve seconds this time). When I pulled her out, I told her to try to wring it out and try to spit out the water around the gag into the bucket. She tried and got a little out. I was made to do this before and it was hard but doable. After a little more practice, adding 2 seconds each time, she got better. When she got to 24 seconds, she had it down pretty good, though undoubtedly with a bellyache from swallowing so much soap. I then told her she should get the sponge wet, wring it out and then bend over and scrub the tile floor. "I want it completely done when I return in two hours or you will suffer the consequences. Understand?"

She nodded and I left, a hidden camera rolling, hoping to pick up a mistake that I can punish her for. When I returned in two hours and ten minutes, she was done and no longer looked and smelled fresh and clean. It looked as if she did a good job but I would review the tape later. It was about time for Mike to return and I told her she would wait in the bottom of the closet. I pushed her in, a tight fit, even for her tiny frame and waited eagerly to plan the night's activities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.