Life with Livvie - Cover

Life with Livvie

Copyright© 2007 by SBW

Chapter 2: Breakfast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Breakfast - The story of a young couple in New York who hire a 19 year old girl to be their personal servant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Enema   Spitting   Needles   School  

Mike is a great cook and when he called me to the table, he had Eggs Benedict with bacon and sausage made. The table was set with fresh cut flowers and water, juice and coffee was set at my place. On the floor between us was an empty dog bowl. "I think this morning we will all eat it the nude," he said as he removed his pajamas revealing his large semi-hard penis. I followed suit and we sat down eating and ignoring Livvie completely. "Livvie," he said as we finished, Lori and I are going to watch your weight closely but since it is your first day, you will get a little to eat." He stood up and poured some room temperature water in the bowl and spit in it. He then handed me some handcuffs as he spooned out some sort of oatmeal in what looked like a cake decorating bag. "Livvie crawl over here and Lori will cuff your wrists behind you." I did and then he placed a blanket down and asked me to get on all fours. He spread my cheeks and squirted the oatmeal along my ass crack. "Eat dear," he said and although she ate several squirts you could tell she didn't like the taste. When she finished, he took a sausage patty and chewed it up. Motioning her over, there lips met and he transferred to chewed up sausage into her tiny mouth. "Don't swallow," he said as her cheeks filled, "and if you need to vomit you may, however, I must warn you, it probably won't taste good when you eat it the second time.

As she set there, cheeks filled, turning green, he smeared some bacon grease and egg through her hair and on her face. He then, had her open and poured some milk into her mouth and said she could swallow. She did, retching but keeping it all down. Her eyes moistened as he took a second piece of sausage and stepped on it and then forced it into her mouth. "Don't swallow," he replied and she retched harder. "Good job; keep it down," he smiled. "You don't like sausage, do you Liv." She shook her head no. "That's ok, swallow honey. I am very proud of you for keeping it down. I want you to remember the taste so I don't think we will be needing this." He poured the water from the bowl over her head. "Crawl back to your mat."

"Ok, I am going to going to work and she is yours for the day. Make sure she pays for the fireplace incident. I was going to make her swallow my come but I don't want her puking on me and I don't think the sausage is sitting well. If she does puke, spoon feed it back to her. Okay, dear, into the bedroom. Since I don't want to use her mouth, I will use your pussy since I see our slave girl has made you wet. Livvie, sit tight. Any words?

"May I go to the bathroom, Sir."

"No, not now. If you are nice to Lori, she might let you go later."

"Thank you Sir and thanks for the delicious breakfast."

"You're welcome Livvie," he said, uncuffing her wrists.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.