My New Best Friend - Cover

My New Best Friend

by Rod O'Steele

Copyright© 2007 by Rod O'Steele

Romantic Sex Story: My cousin set me up with girls and became my best friend

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   .

Part I

Pamela, my cousin who is ten months, three days younger than I and I've never let her forget it, was having her sweet sixteen birthday party. She had invited all of her girlfriends and no boys, at least that is what she told my aunt and uncle and parents. She also scheduled it the night of the family business Christmas Party, even though that was two weeks after her real birthday. You see, my uncle and dad own a business they got from Grandpa. Of course, they had to show up for the Christmas party for the employees. We all knew from past experience that they'd roll home well into the morning hours, drunk as skunks, with Mom and Aunt Marie bitching at them for days after. It was an annual affair.

Pamela had grown up to be quite a tricky little girl I quickly figured out when she let me in on the secret. Her folks had agreed only because Pamela promised, 'No boys at the party.' The reason she let me in on the secret is that I was the only boy invited. She told me I had to 'dress nice.' I put on Dockers, a dress shirt, and dress shoes. I wasn't going to wear a tie like for church. Forget that.

I walked the block over to Pamela's house and knocked. The music went off and the noise died. Pamela peeked out from the door, opened it just an inch, then threw it open, yelling back to someone, "It's just Mike." Just Mike, great. The music started playing again. I looked around. The girls all looked good, in dresses, their hair up. Nine girls and they all looked sexy. Wow!

Pamela looked especially great in a dark blue dress that shimmered as she moved. Her blonde hair was up and she was wearing her mom's diamond necklace so it sparkled at her neck. If she wasn't my cousin...

Like I said, I had been briefed in my duties as well. I was to be a gentleman available to all the ladies, like dancing, getting drinks etc. When Pamela first told me, I had said no. What am I, a butler? Seeing all these girls looking so sexy, I knew for once at least, I had made the right choice.

Kristy, one of the girls, pulled me out and we started dancing. "Put on a slow one," she yelled over towards the stereo. Another girl hit a switch and a real slow song started. Kristy melted into my arms, pressing up against me. I could feel her soft tits mashed against my chest. As we moved, her thigh would press against my quickly growing cock. I could smell her perfume, an exotic scent which was calculated to make men think of sex, because that was all I could think of. I have no idea if the song was long or short. Suddenly the music stopped.

Kristy broke away, "Thank you for the dance," she said, her eyes saying much more.

"Uh, yeah," I said in brilliant repartee. My only excuse was my brain being blood deprived.

Morgan moved right in as Kristy left. "Let's dance." Another slow song started and she flowed against me just as Kristy had. Morgan didn't have as big tits as Kristy, but her pointy nipples bored through her dress and excited me just as much. She was also not as soft as Kristy, being on the girl's track team. But her thigh felt just as sexy pressing against my hardon. She too, smelled of perfume.

"Thanks," she said as she broke away when the song ended. Anna took her place. Anna was wearing a dress that should have been illegal, it was cut so low. I could see just hints of her nipples where the dress barely covered them. They weren't big, but they grabbed my attention. She noticed my stare, smiled, and came against me, pressing them into my chest. Her perfume was subtly different, but also intoxicating. I knew if this kept up too long, either I was going to go crazy, or my cock was going to explode.

It went on for seven songs. The only girls left were Pamela and nerdy Julia, except nerdy Julia wasn't nerdy that night. Her hair was up and she wasn't wearing those thick black glasses like she did at school. Her dress hugged her curves and displayed a generous view of her soft creamy breasts. She hesitated, then stepped up to me. "Would you like to dance?"

"Would I," I said happily.

She blushed but came into my open arms, held back for a second, then pressed against me like all the rest of the girls had. I swear, she was the sexiest of all and this was nerdy Julia, straight A's since first grade at St. Philomena's.

Julia seemed to belong in my arms and my cock swelled even more. I know she could tell since she paused for a moment when her thigh first pressed against it. We kept dancing, my mind a complete waste, as all I could think about was this incredibly sexy girl in my arms, and her pressing against me.

The music ended and Pamela broke in. "My party. I get to dance too." Another slow song started and Pamela, little Pamela, my cousin who I grew up with playing tag and ball, came into my arms and following the lead pressed against me.

"You've grown up," I said.

"About time you noticed, dufus," she said.

Her thigh pressed against my cock and I blushed. "Pamela," I scolded her as quietly as I could.

She gave me this sexy smile. "It's my party," she said and pressed against my cock again. I stumbled around with Pamela, totally out of my mind. This was cousin Pamela?

When the song ended, the girls gave me a break and I went to get some punch. They gathered around and began whispering and giggling. I saw a couple girls glance my way, including Julia who blushed when I looked back at her.

Pamela led the group in a couple of party games, which I skipped. Then there was another round of dancing, followed by gifts. I had already given Pamela my gift on her real birthday when we all had dinner together. Then more games and more dancing.

Eventually, the party died down as parents showed up and most of the girls left. I tried to be the good host, seeing the girls out the door. In so doing, I kind of lost track of who was left until I noticed that the only ones left were Pamela, who appeared to be asleep on the couch, and Julia. I looked at Pamela and saw she was laying back, her legs askew and showing off her blue panties. I stared. I couldn't help it.

Julia came up to me and said, "Somebody spiked the punch. I think Pamela had too much."

"Shit. If Uncle Ray and Auntie Marie see her like that..." I didn't need to finish.

Julia gulped, then seemed to get up her courage and said, "We could take her up to her room."

"Good idea." I grabbed Pamela and threw her over my shoulder, fireman style. She was still just cousin Pamela to me after all, and if I had to carry her draped over my shoulder in her party dress, so be it. We'd horse-played since we were both too small to even know the difference between boys and girls. Although, it was Pamela who played doctor and nurse with me when we about four or five and showed me just how different boys and girls really are.

I dumped her on her bed, and Julia and I arranged her on it. 'Whew, ' I thought. 'Dodged a bullet.'

Julia was picking at her fingers as she said, "I saw where you were looking, downstairs."

I felt my face flush.

"No," she said. "I mean, I understand. I mean, if it was a guy, I'd have looked. Mike, if you'll kiss me I'll show you my... pussy." She blushed then rushed on in explanation, "I mean, I never had a guy kiss me, I mean a real kiss. So I thought maybe you'd kiss me for real. I know I'm just nerdy Julia and no guys like me."

"Julia, tonight you were the sexiest girl there," I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"I swear. I mean, when I held you I was..." I blushed again.

She smiled, "Yeah, I felt it, but I thought that was because of the other girls."

"No, it was because of you. You look so hot tonight. I would have kissed you if I thought you would let me just because. But I'm not dumb. I accept your offer."

Julia blushed and looked about to hyperventilate.

"Geez, girl. Relax. It really ain't that big a deal," I said.

"Maybe for you, but Mike, I'm sixteen and no guy has ever kissed me for real," she said kind of desperately.

"I'm going to fix that right now because lady, you are sexy." I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her slowly to me. She looked shocked as I pulled her to my chest.

Once against me, I bent down, my lips almost touching hers, our breath mingling. "Can I Julia? Can I kiss you real sexy?"

"Yes," Julia moaned in a tortured voice full of desire.

I pressed my lips to hers and felt the electricity. Julia was so looking forward to this that she was primed just for lips touching. I pressed harder and touched my tongue to her lips which parted. Our tongues danced about as Julia moaned and trembled in my arms. Then she let out this big moan and slumped into my arms. I was no expert but I was pretty sure Julia had an orgasm, just from kissing.

I helped her sit on the bed. Her face was flushed and she was gazing off into the distance, a smile on her face. It was just a few seconds, then she came around. "Thanks, Mike."

What do you say? "That was some kiss."

She blushed. "I guess you want your prize now."

I did too. But I did the gentlemanly thing, which usually seems like the last thing you want to do, but seems also to work out in the long run. "Julia, I want to more than I can say, but I can't hold you to that promise. If you want to, well you know, but I wouldn't feel right if it was because of me forcing you."

She nodded and glanced over at Pamela who was still dead to the world. "Maybe we could, you know, show each other," Julia suggested talking down to her hands. She glanced up to see a big smile on my face. "You like that idea?"

"Yeah. Who goes first?" I asked.

"I guess it was my idea," she said once again glancing at Pamela, I guess to make sure she was still asleep. Then she reached under her skirt and pushed her panties off, tossing them off her foot with a cute little flip. She blushed again, then took a deep breath and lay back on the bed, pulling her skirt up until it was above her waist.

I stared. Mostly I just saw her dark triangle of hair, but I could also see her crease. It was mesmerizing.

"Your turn," she prodded.

"Oh yeah." Still looking at Julia's pussy, I undid my pants and pushed them down, nearly falling as they bunched around my ankles. I managed to get my shoes off then the pants. As I stood up again, my cock pointed straight at Julia. Now we were both staring. I pulled off my shirt and pointed at her dress. She sat up and pulled down her zipper, shimmying out of the dress and laying it aside. I was looking at a nude beautiful girl.

In an inspired moment, I told her, "You can touch it if you want."

She looked up at me, then back down at it and nodded. I stepped close as she sat up on the edge of the bed. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around it, slowly exploring my cock. Jesus, it was nice having a girl touching me. Julia was stroking my cock. She looked over at Pamela again, then bent forward. I couldn't believe it was about to happen, but she stuck out her tongue and licked the tip before taking it into her mouth.

I was getting my first actual blowjob. The heat and wetness of her mouth and tongue combined with the sensation of her hand stroking my cock, and add to that the entire evening, I had been in an almost constant state of horniness from the girls pressing against me, well, it took about twenty seconds and I felt the rumbling preceding the explosion. "I'm going to cum..."

Julia pulled back but kept stroking. I don't think she realized what was about to happen. Maybe she thought it just rolled out the end or something. My cock was maybe a foot from her chest and pointed straight at it. I felt the first blast and watched as it hit her square in the middle of the chest. She was shocked but quickly another and another and one more major blast of white cum splattered her chest. Cum was dripping off one nipple

"Shit," she said, looking at the mess on her.

All I could say was, "Oh my God, that was incredible."

She looked back up at me and must have seen the pleasure and contentment. She looked back at the mess and giggled. "I didn't know guys came like that."

"I've been saving it all night."

She touched my cum on her chest. "It's sticky. I gotta get cleaned up." Julia jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I slumped onto the bed.

I nearly died when Pamela opened her eyes looking straight at me and said, "God damn but that made me horny."

"What?" was all I could say. "You're drunk."

She laughed, "I was just pretending to let you and Julia, well, I expected you to make out. I didn't know she was going to give you a bj."

"Huh?" I asked in quick repartee.

"Julia's like, been real depressed because she's never had a boyfriend. So I coached her for this night, made her not wear those glasses, arranged for her to stay overnight, and for you to be here. I told her to offer to show you her kitty. You were supposed to go down on her, not that she'd give you a bj, bastard," Pamela said.

"Hey, wait a minute. That was your idea, for me to go down her?" I asked.

"You know, lick her pussy. You do know how to do that?" She could tell from the look on my face I didn't. "Oh shit. Use your tongue on her puss. Spread her open, then lick and suck, gently, on her button. You know what that is?"

I'd seen pictures so I nodded.

Pamela sat up. "When she comes back you go down on her. This was supposed to be for her."

"Fine," I said.

Pamela squirmed around on the bed, "My panties are soaked listening to you two." She got up. "Tell her I woke up and had to go to the john to throw up or something. Then do it."

"Okay, okay," I said.

She smiled at me, "By the way cousin, nice cock."

I blushed.

Pamela rushed out and headed for the downstairs bathroom. Julia came back. "Where's Pamela?"

"She wasn't feeling well and went downstairs. I want to do you now," I said.

Julia pulled away. "I don't want to get pregnant."

"No, no. I mean like you did for me."

"You want to kiss me down there?"

"Yeah," I said with false bravado.

Desire won out over anxiety. Julia lay back on the bed, her legs draped over the edge. It wasn't the best position, but I didn't know it at the time. Julia slowly spread her legs as I knelt between them.

I spread her outer lips and was flustered by the complexity. With a guy, it's just a long pole and a couple balls. Julia had all these parts going all sorts of ways. Not only that but it smelled funny.

For what would become a passion later in life, I sure started out on the wrong track when it came to eating pussy. Pamela had told me lick, so I licked. I noticed when I licked right there, Julia seemed to really like it. That must be her clitoris. I started concentrating on that spot and Julia continued to seem appreciative. 'Suck too... ' That's right, Pamela had said to suck gently. I did and Julia moaned, her hips bouncing as I did. I was getting the hang of this thing, I thought proudly.

My neck, jaw, and tongue all started to get tired and I wondered how long I had to do this. Lucky for me, considering I probably wasn't doing all that great a job, Julia was pretty wound up herself, and she didn't take long to hit her climax. Suddenly, her thighs clamped onto my head squeezing until I thought my ears would pop. I was in a bit of shock, not sure what the hell I was supposed to do. What a way to die, suffocated in pussy. My mom would never be able to hold up her head in church again.

Just as quickly, Julia collapsed, her thighs falling to the side, and I was able to breathe again. I sat back looking at her pussy, now wet and red with arousal. I'd done it, gotten Julia off by licking her pussy. Now I just needed to actually get laid, and I knew eating pussy was a good way to get a girl ready.

That's when Pamela walked back in. She was holding her clothes and stark naked. She dumped the clothes on the bed. "You guys were making enough noise," she said as she flopped onto the bed next to Julia. "Was it good?"

Julia struggled to sit up, blushed when she saw Pamela naked, and looked down at me still sitting on the floor. "Yeah," she said with a smile.

"You want a shower?" Pamela asked her. Julia nodded. "Go. Kiss him goodbye because he needs to get home before the office party breaks up."

Julia slid off the bed as I stood. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her, skin on skin all the way down. I was in Heaven. She planted a wicked kiss on me, bringing some life back to my cock. "Thanks Mike. I really liked tonight."

"Me too," I said.

Julia smiled before sashaying off to the bathroom and a shower.

Pamela was looking at my cock, half erect now, and smiling. "You better get home before the party breaks up."

I looked at Pamela sitting naked on her bed. Damn but she was hot looking. She saw me staring and sat back a little to give me a better view, smiling at me. Once again I was surprised, this was cousin Pamela, sitting back, her whole body on display and smiling alluringly up at me? I grabbed my clothes and started dressing in a hurry. The clock said one and I knew the folks could be home soon, depending on how fast dad and Uncle Ray got blasted.

As I got ready to leave, Pamela said, "For what you did for Julia, I'll thank you later."

"Okay. Tell her I really liked her. I mean, the sex was fun, but I did like her," I said dashing from her house and running home.


Part Ii

If Pamela was going to get me girls, then she was my new best friend. Julia also started looking different at school. For one, she wasn't quite as shy. For another, Pamela had convinced her to start wearing contacts instead of those glasses. She still had a bunch of nerdy clothes, but Pamela helped her wear them better. Julia wasn't a goddess at school, but I could remember how she was a goddess without those clothes. Julia and I weren't like girlfriend boyfriend, but there was something there. I know we both felt it.

A week later, Pamela came over when our folks were paying cards, a typical Saturday night activity. Our parents would play cards till late. Pamela and I went down to the rec room and watched a movie. We'd been down there about ten minutes when mom stuck her head down to make sure everything was okay. We were both lounged out on the couch watching the movie, so she went back to the game.

Pamela sat up, "Glad that's over."

"Huh?"

"Come on, Mike. You've noticed the folks always check on us once. Never fails, then they get back into the cards and forget about us," she said.

"Uh, yeah, of course," I agreed.

"So, we got the rec room to ourselves..." she glanced at her watch, "... for about three hours." She gave me a funny look that I had no idea what it meant. "I told you I would thank you properly for helping Julia."

"Hey, it's okay. I liked her. And I kind of made out," I said blushing.

"I'd say, buster. Getting a bj from Julia."

"It was her idea," I said defensively.

Pamela laughed, "Yeah, and a good idea it was. Would you like another one?"

I couldn't help but blurt out, "Yeah!"

"Guys," she said shaking her head. She scooted over next to me on the couch and put her hand on my crotch.

"Pamela, we're cousins," I said.

"Don't be a dufus. Cousins are legal and they do it all the time," Pamela said patronizing me. "Want a bj?"

I felt my throat constrict as the desire filled me, but the dread of our folks walking down the stairs and finding us weighed against the desire.

Pamela saw me glance at the stairs. "Don't be a chicken," she bent over and undid my pants.

That was it for me. Feeling her unzip me bounced any contrary thoughts from my head. I helped her get my pants off and sat back. She laid on the couch crosswise to me and took my cock in her hand. Her lips were just inches from my throbbing cock. She looked up at me and smiled. "You should see how you look right now. Guys are pathetic."

I was pathetic and I wanted that bj more than anything in the world. "Please."

Pamela smiled, "Okay. But you have to do me after."

"Okay." I would have promised anything, and I mean anything, right then.

I felt her lips caress the tip. I closed my eyes so I could concentrate on the feeling. Her hand wrapped around the shaft and began wanking me as her lips and tongue played with the tip. That did it. I felt the rush and tried to warn her but it all came out jumbled. Unlike Julia, Pamela didn't pull back. As I blasted my cum, she sucked it down until I was wasted. She gave my shrinking cock a last kiss and sat up, a smile on her face.

"How was that?" she asked me.

"Pamela, how did you learn that?" I asked.

"I'll take the fifth," she said with a smug smile. "My turn." She pushed off her jeans and lay back on the couch, her feet on both sides of me.

Her pussy was flashing me from between her spread legs. I was an experienced pussy eater now. I bent forward, spread her lips, and stuck my tongue into her pussy and started licking. Pamela was quickly caught up in the experience, sighing and moaning, pushing her hips up against my face as I sucked and licked.

"Use your finger," she moaned.

Huh? My finger? I brought up my finger and pressed against her pussy, not quite knowing what I was doing. I moved it around a little getting it wet. Then, serendipity, it found her channel and plunged in.

"Yes," Pamela moaned.

Oh, I got it, the finger inside. Still licking, I plunged my finger all the way inside as Pamela shuddered. Even I knew what to do now working my finger in and out as I licked and sucked. That did it for Pamela, even with my lack of expertise, licking her clit and a finger fucking put her over the top. Her hips started bouncing around and I heard her moaning and biting on her wrist to stop the yells before she collapsed back on the couch. Wow, I had done that.

I sat back on my haunches staring at Pamela. She was beautiful. I had never appreciated just how good looking my cousin was, but naked and freshly climaxed, I could see she was hot!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.