Little Miranda

by Mulligan

Copyright© 2007 by Mulligan

BDSM Sex Story: Young girl in conflict with herself about the nature of happiness and reality as she is forced into a sexual slavery.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   .

First Awareness

Miranda couldn't cry anymore.

Aside from the fact that she was just too exhausted to weep; there was no place for the tears to go. Her face was increasingly sore from being wet inside of this head cover thing. She just wouldn't let herself cry anymore inside of this mask that was locked on her head. It hurt too much.

She let herself drop sideways onto the surface she was chained to. It felt like there was a blanket under her but she couldn't be sure. Her hands were tied to her waist by something and besides they weren't working right. She couldn't feel anything with them. That really scared her. At least as much as waking up naked, hooded, and bound had scared her. That her hands couldn't feel anything meant she couldn't use their sense of touch to help her understand what was happening to her.

Miranda had been out with some of her friends at the mall having a pretty good time when IT happened. Not that she really knew what IT had been. The four of them had gotten into an elevator at the back of Kohl's to go up to the third floor. As it started to go up there was a loud hissing sound above them. Miri had looked up, just like the others, and that was the last thing she remembered. At least until she woke up here — wherever here was.

What did she know? Other than that she was wearing this thing on her head she knew that it felt like she had been stripped naked. She couldn't feel that she had any covering blocking her from the stream of air that was coming from somewhere up above her. There was something tight around her neck, like a collar, probably part of this thing on her head. She could tell that there was a chain attached to it because she could hear the links clinking together quietly whenever she tried to move. And it wouldn't let her move more than a few feet on this surface. Her arms couldn't move up from her sides. If she could feel her hands she could maybe tell how they were tied, but she couldn't. She just knew that they wouldn't move and that she couldn't feel them. Her guess was that they were tied to a belt of some sort because that's what it felt like around her middle when she tried to move her arms.

She knew she was very thirsty; her mouth was a dry as the desert. Of course having what felt like a tennis ball crammed into it didn't feel real wonderful either. Whatever it was it filled much of her mouth and was kept in by whatever was around her head. That same thing kept her from seeing anything through her covered eyes and she didn't hear too well through it either. She had been crying for quite a while and trying to move herself to some freedom but now she was just going to lay here for a bit. She'd try to figure what had happened. But she was just sooo tired.

Without really realizing it, she fell asleep.


Second Awareness

Miranda awoke suddenly as the chain attached to her neck was pulled quite hard.

Unable to see what was happening or to move her arms to protect herself, she was pulled to the edge of the platform she had been lying on. At the edge she felt hands pulling her legs and feet forward and off the platform. As she gained her footing she was dragged upright and pulled in the same direction she had been started in with the first pull. She struggled to stay on her feet, teetering and tottering blindly as she was forced along.

It sounded like she was moved through at least two doors (she could hear them open and close) before her leader changed direction and, shortly, brought her to a stop. Something was attached around her neck on the outside of whatever was there already. Now she couldn't move forward or backward. Her hands were untied one at a time from whatever held them at her waist, and attached to something at neck level also. She still couldn't feel her hands and that still scared her a lot. Someone attached something to each of her ankles and then she couldn't move her feet anymore either.

And then she stood there. Alone.

It seemed like forever before someone came up to her again.

She didn't hear her coming, but suddenly someone grabbed this mask thing on her head and started unzipping the back of it. As if peeling an orange this thing was removed from back to front and she could finally see that it was a skintight black leather helmet. The last thing to come away from her face was the black ball, which the helmet had forced into her mouth as a gag. Her face was flushed from the moisture of the tears and the rest of her head was wet with the sweat that had been spreading into her hair at the back of the helmet.

Her eyes darted from the face of the person who was uncovering her to the thing she was attached to.

She could see that she was locked into a kind of a yoke — made out of pipe. It went around her neck and had a space on either side of her head to fit the clamp on her wrists. It seemed to be supported on either side by a wall of some sort and must have been adjusted to just her height because she was standing up straight without having to stoop or stretch. Since she was just under 5 feet tall she was glad that this thing was at least sized to fit her.

"What's goin... ?"

Her question was interrupted by a hard slap to her face. The girl who had uncovered her glared at her and said "Shut up! Keep your mouth shut! Don't make trouble for me and it'll be a whole lot easier for you. Just be quiet! I'll tell you what's going on as soon as I get you locked up right."

Miranda gasped at the sudden attack, her eyes teared up from the pain and the shock, but she didn't say anything else. She didn't want to get hit again. And the girl had said she'd explain. But why did she have to be locked up? She just didn't understand anything since the elevator at Kohl's. And she definitely wasn't there anymore.


Explanation?

The girl stepped over to a counter on the side of the room. She came back with a plastic squirt container, like the ones used for ketchup or mustard. This one was blue. "Water" she said and pushed it toward Miranda's mouth. Miranda eagerly swallowed as the girl squirted her mouth with cool water. As often as the bottle was squeezed, that often Miranda worked to replenish her lost moisture. But the bottle emptied quickly.

As she swallowed she looked at the girl who was giving her the drink. She was taller than Miranda, probably about 5'4". But Miri had never seen anyone like her before. She was completely naked except for a blue metal collar around her neck. And she was almost totally hairless. She had eyebrows and eyelashes — her hair must have been very dark, because these showed up against her tanned skin very clearly. She had a braid of black hair coming from the middle of the top of her head; it reached down to her collar lying down the side of her head. But other than that, her head was as naked as an egg. Looking down as best as she could Miri couldn't see any sign of a bush at the girl's pussy. There too she looked like she had been shaved bald. She seemed to be wearing a decorative chain belt at her waist.

Putting the water bottle back on the counter, the girl started to talk. Her fierce look said that Miranda had better not interrupt.

"You can call me 'Tessa, '" she said. "That's what my master calls me. I know you've just been collected and don't know what is happening. None of us did when we were here in the yoke room for the first time. Somebody like me had to explain what's going on to every one of us. Now it's my time to explain to you and it's your time to listen up. Do that and you'll learn a lot about what you want to know. Talk out of turn and you'll learn a lot about pain. OK? Just give me a nod or a shake."

Miri reluctantly gave a nod to Tessa.

Tessa continued: "Four of you got collected earlier this week somewhere where you were all together. I don't know where. It doesn't matter where. Wherever it was was a long way away from here. You don't stand any kind of a chance of ever getting back to wherever it was. You will spend the rest of your life here, or with someone who buys you and takes you away from here. You might not want that but you have no say in it at all!"

"Where is here? I don't know. I don't think that any of us slaves know where here is. I do know that we're on a fairly big island — it would take you more than one day to walk around it. We're somewhere in the south because it's almost always warm. If we were here on vacation we'd probably be happy, but we're not here on vacation and you probably won't be really happy very often."

"You are the only one of the four that I know about. The other three are either going through a training just like this one, or they may have been sold already, or they may have been given to the servants for fuck toys. I don't know and you probably will never know either. I've been here for four years and I don't know what happened to my sisters who were collected right along with me."

" And yes, you've heard me right. We're all slaves. That means exactly what it sounds like. You are property. Owned property. You will never be free again, so just forget what that felt like. If you are lucky you'll be bought and treated like a pet. If you're unlucky whoever owns you can treat you whatever way they want to. As cute as you are you'll probably be somebody's fuck pet, having sex with your mistress or master whenever they want, or with whomever they tell you to have sex with. If you like sex you may even enjoy that. Some slaves are on constant work-crew assignments — cooks, laundry people, vacuumers, servers, and stuff like that. Some of us get assignments for a short time. Like I have to take care of you for the next few days. I've been told to get you ready to be a master's sex pet. You will probably find out what will be happening to you sometime today, after I finish cleaning you up in here."

"Cleaning me uhhhh"? Miri got that much out before Tessa hit her with a well-swung left hand. Miri's head bobbled back and forth as tears came to her eyes.

"I told you to keep quiet, didn't I"?

Tearfully, Miri nodded her head. She could taste blood in her mouth.

"I said I'd explain everything if you kept quiet, didn't I"?

Again, a tearful nod.

"Then keep your mouth shut except when you're screaming or getting your teeth brushed!"

"Here's what's going to happen to you. I have to feed and water you. I have orders to give you your haircut and then douse you with the hair spray. I have to drain and flush you and then lube up your asshole. After all that I'm to put a new discipline helmet on you and then I'm done. I figure it'll take us about two to three hours to get you ready to be picked up. If you start talking and asking questions we'll never get done in time and I for one, don't want to get a caning for being late with you. With a helmet on nobody will see your face for a while, so I will slug you in the head any time you disobey me."

As she was speaking the last of her explanation Tessa wheeled over a stand holding a contraption Miranda couldn't identify. It looked like 2 stainless steel paint cans, about a foot apart. Each with a pipe that reached down and ended in about a four-inch flesh colored plastic or latex penis, complete with attached balls. "Here's breakfast," said Tessa. "I think the one on the left is the water, it usually is."

The confusion on Miri's face made Tessa explain a bit more as she brought the stand really close to Miri's face. "It's like sucking on a guy's cock. Like givin' a blowjob. When you get it all the way into your mouth and put the right amount of suction on it food comes out the end. If it was real you'd have a mouth full of cum but here you get a mouth full of food paste. It tastes kind of blah, but it's all you'll get to eat for a while so get used to it. You do need food. The other dick will give you water, just don't suck too hard at one time or you'll drown."

"Go ahead, start suckin' cock, little girl. After you finish that we'll get the rest of your preparation done." With that Tessa turned and walked out of the room.

Hunger and thirst, if not curiosity, drove Miranda to lean forward the few inches she could move, to bring the plastic penis into her mouth. In all of her 14 years she had never seen a 'real' man's cock and had only heard other girls talk about 'blowjobs'. She didn't know how to do what Tessa had described, but she'd better try something. She took the penis on the right as deep in her mouth as she could and sucked on it. Nothing happened. Frustrated, she pushed as far forward as the yoke around her neck would allow. Feeling the plastic balls on her chin, she sucked again. Stuff squirted out of the cock, way at the back of her mouth. She choked as it hit her throat, and in self-defense, swallowed.

Tessa was right; it didn't taste very good. It was kind of like grits or cream-of-wheat in texture, but it sure didn't taste as good as either of those. And it kept coming out of the cock — until she accidentally moved back, away from the 'balls'. As she experimented later, she found that nothing would come until they were against her chin and the flow could be stopped by not pressing on them. That was especially important on the water dick or too much water to swallow came flooding into her mouth. With the water dick she learned not to suck and to only push forward on the balls until she started to taste water.

When she had sucked at her food and water for only a little while Tessa came back in and started talking again. "If you got the same treatment I got, you can't feel your hands. They jab them with some stuff that cuts off the feelings for a day or two. Before you go out of here a second time you'll get jabbed again. The masters keep you that way for about a month. Your hands are usually tied to this belt around your middle too." She waved her hands in the air. " That's what these bracelets on our wrists are for."

At that point Tessa started pulling the feeding device back, away from Miri. She had been sucking on the water dick when it all was pulled away from her and water dribbled down her chin. Tessa continued. "Like I said, we're slaves. You're in for a lot of sex for a while. That's why somebody'll buy you. The instructions from the master who claimed first use of you tells me that he likes to use a girl's asshole. He wants yours cleaned out and lubed, so he probably means to use it first. Are you cherry there? Not that it really matters if he already plans on screwing your butt."

"Yeah" got out Miranda before Tessa started again.

"How about your other two holes?" She started, but at Miri's confused look she started over. "You know that a girl's got three holes a man will use, right?"

Miri got out a "No, what... ?" before Tessa started up again.

"Like you just now used your mouth to eat and drink, you will use it for a real blowjob too. That's one hole for a man's cock to go in, or I guess I should say, to cum in. I just told you your use master wants your ass for his cock. That's a second hole a man can cum in. And of course, there's your pussy. That's three manholes that you've got. I want to know if any man has used any of them, but your dumb answer tells me you've never been had by a man, any which way. Right?"

Miranda nodded her head in mute agreement, her face reflecting the fear she felt about this life she had been pulled into.

She remained silent.


Preparation Part One: hair

"Now it's time to cut your hair. I hope you like the looks of my head right now because that's what you're going to look like when I'm done with you."

As Miranda violently shook her head and said "No. No! NO! NOT THAT," Tessa pushed a button on the wall and the yoke thing holding Miranda in place began to move down the walls. It moved down until Miri, still protesting, was basically squatting with her knees bent. Her eyes were now just below Tessa's tits and it was very easy for her attendant to grab a handful of Miri's hair.

"Oh yes, kid, we all lost our hair too. You get the full treatment today just so that you can be just like the rest of us. My job is to figure out what part of this brown mop you get to keep as your 'handle'."

"Handle?" gasped Miranda as Tessa made a particularly harsh pull on the top of her head.

"Yea, your handle. Most of the masters like to have some hair, like this braid of mine, on top of a girl's head so that they can use it as a handle for your head, to put it where they want it. In your case, since you're so small, it'll probably serve as a handle for your whole body, too." Pulling on a particular handful of hair located toward the back of the top of Miri's head she said, "Parting it down the middle like you did makes it harder to pick out a good handle. This will probably do us just fine though. I'll just tie it off right here." With that she wrapped a shoelace around the bottom of the hank of hair she had separated.

She stepped back and looked at Miranda from the front, from the side, and walking around the sidewall of the yoke, from the back. "Yep, it goes right up from your neck (you've got a skinny neck, kid) and isn't going down the back of your head — most of them don't like it there. This will do."

Miri couldn't turn her head to look behind her, but she heard Tessa moving around and then Tessa grabbed her 'handle'. She heard what had to be a hair clipper start up and then Tessa pushed her head forward, her chin down. She felt the hair trimmer touch the back of her neck and start going up toward her new 'handle'.

She started screaming and shaking her head, stopping only when Tessa hit her head several times with the side of the hair trimmer.

"Shut up, bitch! This has to happen and even though you might not like the idea it is going to happen. If you keep shaking your head like that I'll cut you and get in trouble too. That will NOT happen! Do you understand? Cry all you want, but keep this head still!" With another shake on Miranda's 'handle' Tessa resumed mowing off the rest of Miri's hair.

Miri could feel and hear the clipper as it went from back to front along her head. She could feel her hair as it fell to her shoulders and then slipped to the floor. She could feel the skin on her head as it was exposed to the air for the first time ever. She cried as her hair cascaded past her eyes toward the floor.

When the clipper stopped, Tessa ran her hand over the stubble on Miri's head. "Not bad," she said. "I'll clean up around your handle with a scissors because it's obviously too big right now. Probably take about a third of it away." She untied the shoelace and began with the scissors.

When she finished trimming, she said that she had to "protect it" from something and from the bottom she began to wrap the entire length of it in some kind of a clingy plastic wrap.


Preparation Part Two: hair spray

When her handle was covered, Tessa told Miranda to "hold still" as she rubbed jelly type stuff into her eyebrows. She also rubbed the jelly into the base of Miri's 'handle', and used the stuff to stick a diamond shaped piece of plastic onto Miri's bush. Miri could only feel the other girl pushing and pulling on her pubic hair, but Tessa told her that she had to trim Miri's bush with the scissors too.

With her handle, her eyebrows and part of her bush covered, Miri was afraid of what was coming next. Tessa referred to it as "hair spray", but Miri could figure out that it wasn't what she and her friends thought of as "hair spray".

Tessa pushed a set of protective glasses, like they hand out in a tanning booth, into Miri's eyes and said "Squeeze your eyes and keep these in place, until I tell you otherwise. The plastic on your handle and your bush, the jelly on your eyebrow and these glasses will protect all the hair we want to keep." The glasses left Miri blind to see things, but she could hear Tessa dragging something across the floor toward her. "This is the 'hair spray, '" she said. "It'll sting a bit, but don't flinch away from it. It's going to go everywhere and when we're done you won't have hair anyplace we didn't cover." With that, Miri could feel something being sprayed against her, from the top of her head right on down her body. Everything was sprayed. Her whole body was covered. Her armpits, crotch, and her lower legs got special attention it seemed. Her head was sprayed several times, so was her bush.

The spray did sting; even feel like it was burning her. But shortly after spraying her, Tessa began to rinse her down. As the warm rinsing water covered her body, the stinging and burning sensation ended. Miri shivered from the sudden cooling sensation that replaced it. Her whole body reacted, from her handle to her toes, she could feel her nipples as they puckered.

Tessa rubbed a hand over Miranda's head and right over her pussy, shocking Miri into jumping and opening her eyes so that she dropped the protective glasses. "Don't do that!" Tessa said. "We've got to do this again. You still got stubble to get rid of." With that she shoved the glasses back in Miri's eyes.

The spray began again. Aimed especially between her legs this time, it burned her pussy so much that she cried out in pain. "You can handle it, just a few more minutes for this treatment," said Tessa. True to her word she stopped spraying soon after but seemed to wait a longer time period before starting the soothing rinse spray a second time.

Finally the glasses were removed from her eyes and Tessa double checked for stubble. She must have been satisfied this time because she pushed the control button to make Miri rise to her full height. Miri wiggled to get the kinks out after being forced to basically squat for an extended period. She was feeling better than she had for a while until Tessa patted her on the head, saying "Good girl". Suddenly the reality of everything that was happening crashed in on her, the realization that almost every hair on her body had just been chemically removed set in her head, and she broke out in sobs.

Tessa repeated the pat on the head and walked out the door. For quite a while Miranda hung in her restraints and cried out her fear and frustration.

Eventually she sobbed to a stop.


Preparation Part Three: flush and lube

When Tessa came back in the room, Miranda remained quiet. "Good girl," said Tessa and this time Miranda was too far gone to begin crying again. She did stand up straight and take her weight off of her neck and wrists. She shook her head and was reminded of her lack of hair when she felt her plastic wrapped 'handle' bounce around on the rest of her bald head. She gulped twice and remained silent.

As she unwrapped and wiped the protective jelly off of Miri's remaining hair, Tessa began talking again in her 'lecture' voice. "That took care of killing the hair we didn't cover. We'll have to do it again, probably tomorrow or the next day, to get the stuff that wasn't grown out right now. But, now that we got rid of the hair we have to clean out the poop and piss. This isn't comfortable, but it's a lot better than having your master beat on your ass because you had an accident while you were in his bed. We have to clean out both runs. I don't like doing this but I've had it done to me and I do take care of it myself now. You will too, one day."

Holding up a clear plastic tube she said, "This is a catheter. I'm going to push this up your pee hole and leave it there for the rest of this procedure. When we're done with everything else you'll be peed out and I can remove it. It's uncomfortable when I start it — like this." As she was saying all this she put some KY jelly on the tip of it and with her "like this" she began pressing against Miri's pee hole and twisting the tip of the catheter slowly. With the feeling of a 'pop' the tube entered Miri and Tessa slowly twisted it up into her belly until she saw urine begin to flow out. Seeing the pee flow start, Tessa loosely tied the tube to Miri's left leg with some zip ties. The urine flow ran across Miri's foot and back between her legs. She could hear it falling into a drain that she couldn't see because of the way she was locked up.

"Now for your ass," said Tessa. She brought out another plastic tube, this one with a fairly long, rigid tip attached. "This is an enema tip," she said. You will get both holes flushed out each day before delivery to your master. Until you can do it for yourself one of us will do it for you. My guess is that this one you can figure out before we start." As she spoke she again put some KY jelly on the tip of this tube. With her "before we start" she moved around behind Miri and began to push it up into her asshole. As before, Miri gave a gasp at the intrusion, but she had learned to say nothing. She was feeling utterly humiliated.

She gave a small cry when Tessa opened the valve and allowed warmed water to flow down the tube and up into her intestines. It didn't hurt but was definitely not a normal nor a comfortable feeling for the 14-year-old. She quickly began to feel her belly cramping up. It hurt! "Stop it," she begged.

"Not quite yet," responded Tessa. "You can handle a bit more," she said, and still the pressure inside Miranda increased. Just as Miranda was going to protest out loud, even if she got hit, Tessa stopped letting liquid into her. "Now we wait about 5 minutes," she said. Miri thought that sounded like a relief from what had been happening.

She was wrong.

As the few minutes that made up the 5 minutes decreed by Tessa slowly passed by, Miranda experienced a constant increase in cramps. Her belly felt like it was rolling and twisting as the added liquid moved up and down her intestinal track. She also experienced constantly increasing pain. She was becoming desperate for a toilet to release herself into, but Tessa was making no move to release her from the yoke. It was harder and harder to keep the liquid trapped inside her butt.

"Go ahead," said Tessa finally. "Let it go! I know, you want a pot to shit in but that doesn't happen here. I'll hold my nose shut; I'll wash it down the drain. YOU will have to stand in it and smell it until I do. Let it go!

Although she didn't want to, Miri was running out of time, and out of the ability to keep the enema liquid inside her. The roiling in her gut was about to force the stuff out anyway. As the first small amount escaped her sphincter she accepted the foulness as unavoidable and let it fly.

Literally, the liquid shit shot out of her ass and sprayed off the floor and the wall behind her. She felt it bounce onto her butt cheeks and onto her legs from the back spray; and as most of it left her butt she felt the stream turn into a dribble. The smell was terrible and the feeling of chunks going out and later the feeling of chunks sliding down her legs almost made her throw up.

Tessa was as good as her word. As soon as Miranda was finished with expelling the liquid shit, Tessa began using the hose in the room to wash the liquid down the floor drain that the hair spray and the urine had washed into. As she got most of it gone she told Miri to step up and down, to "walk in place". Miri felt chunks of turd squishing under her feet. As Tessa finally turned the spray on Miri's body, she told the prisoner to lift her feet so that their bottoms could be washed off. Miri didn't have much freedom with her bound feet, but she worked very hard to present her soles to be hosed off.

"That's the flush!" said Tessa. "Don't say a word, but now we still have to do the rinse job." Miri groaned, but she didn't say a word.

The second enema was a virtual replay of the first, made worse when Tessa painfully massaged her belly, but the results were not as productive or smelly as the first. Miri was very happy when Tessa told her that it was the last one for the day. She was surprised when Tessa told her that she administered a "flush and rinse" to herself every time she was told she had been chosen to serve a master. "Just in case," she said. "Just in case he wants to use my butt hole for his pleasure."

"Now," said Tessa, "all we have to do is lube your butt hole up for him. Let me tell you from experience, you don't want to skip this step. Your asshole doesn't lubricate itself for sex like your pussy does. So, you have to put the lubrication in it by hand, or really, by finger. If you're lucky your master will lube his cock too. In anal sex there's no such thing as too much lube. Stand still now, this is going to feel cold."

With that she smeared a finger's worth of goop around Miri's anus. Once the target was treated, Tessa began to push a gooped up finger into her anus. Miri squealed and tried to move. Of course she couldn't do more than sway her butt around a small distance and her squeal was more from surprise than an objection. But Tessa did pull her hand back and administer a sound spank on Miri's right bottom cheek. Again squealing in surprise, Miri exercised some self-discipline and told herself to stop her evasion actions and her noise making. She did understand the probable need for what was being done to her. Even if she could hardly believe everything that had been done or was promised to occur to her.

Tessa greased her asshole with no further complaint from Miranda.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.