Suburban Girl - Cover

Suburban Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Punky Girl

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio a young girl discovers that masturbation is a sin. But when she breaks a promise to God to stop her immoral actions she begins to see the Bible's list of sexual restrictions as her most basic and carnal desires. Because for this 13-year-old suburban girl, sin and her wanton sexual needs go hand in hand as she struggles to endure a body built for sex, abuse, and constant orgasm. Inspired by the classic UseNet story "Farm Girl" by Dark Dreamer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

It should go without saying that my new frame of mind had a profound impact on the way I behaved at my new school. I learned quickly that by accepting that I was a slut and a whore, the last measure of control over my perverted desires was stripped away. Life in public school was going to be a lot different than life in a private Catholic school as a result.

The day after returning from the ice-fishing trip with my family I started classes at Rutherford B. Hayes Middle School. It was located across the street from Eisenhower High so my brother Jason added me to his car-pool along with Ron, who was a freshman there, and Jason's best friend, Jeff, who lived down the street from us. I had to run from the high-school's parking lot to get to my own building in time to meet with my guidance counselor and be assigned a schedule.

I never got that far. One look at me after I took off my thick winter coat and my counselor, Mrs. Fink, told me that my outfit violated the school's dress code. She called my dad who had to leave work, and he was furious with me even though he'd been the one to pick out my outfit that morning. I ended up swapping out the micro-skirt he'd told me to wear, which had been too short according to school rules, for a flesh-tight pair of white capri pants. By the time my dad got me back to my new school, first hour was almost over and word had already spread that the "new girl" had sauntered into the building dressed like a slut.

Not that I cared. Even my dad's promise that I'd be punished for making him miss a couple of hours of work didn't bother me. In fact, I sort of looked forward to my punishment, just so long as it didn't involve me not being able to get off.

Even with my less revealing pants my outfit certainly got the attention of most of the boys. That alone was a strange and amazing thing: boys in my classes! I'd only ever attended all-girl schools before and I found myself shuddering at the idea of being stared at by members of the opposite sex. By third hour I'd already had a couple of them flirt with me, but their attempts to "get to know" me were so lame that I practically rolled my large, pretty eyes at them. I didn't, of course, but that's how I felt about their awkward and shy come-ons.

It was a fellow eighth-grader named Jessie who finally got my attention. He sat behind me in fifth hour English and he was staring at me the moment I entered the room. I watched him giggle with some of his friends and when I sat down he tapped me on my shoulder and said, "Hey, if I said you had a hot body would you hold it against me?"

His friends laughed at the juvenile line, but I just grinned. "Sure," I said.

My response surprised him. He was a grungy looking type of boy, the kind of dark-haired, banged up kid that was probably used to being suspended. I enjoyed his reaction to my casual reply. He stammered, "Uhh ... you know I meant ... hold your, uh..."

" ... my body, like my tits and all, against you? Yeah, I got that," I said, yawning. "And the answer is yes, if you tell me they're nice I'll hold them against you."

Even his giggling friends shut up at that point. I allowed myself a soft, satisfied smile. Finally he tapped me on the shoulder again and, just before the bell rang to signal the beginning of class, he whispered, "You have nice tits!"

I giggled. I was wearing a low-cut sleeveless top. It was red with a big purple star across my tummy. Just as the teacher started to speak I whispered over my shoulder, "Meet me at my locker after class."

Jessie and his friends followed me at a safe distance after English class ended and I found their timidity sort of cute. When I got to my locker I opened it, pretending that I didn't know they were right there watching me until finally sighing and turning in place to see the largish boy trying to act nonchalant. I took a step in his direction and without a word lifted my shirt, exposing my bare breasts to him and his friends, and proceeded to crush them against his chest.

"This what you had in mind?" I whispered.

I yanked down my shirt after that and glanced around, wondering how many of the kids in the teeming hall had seen what I'd just done. The idea that everyone had seen filled my stomach with butterflies. Jessie, meanwhile, just stood their looking like he'd just been hit by a truck. His friends were just as shocked but there was jealousy in their eyes as they watched me pull out my sixth hour Math book and saunter away down the hall.

With antics like that, word spread fast that the new girl, Becky Sullivan, didn't just dress like a slut. She was a slut. Within days I had dozens of horny 13-year-old boys using the same line on me that Jessie had used. Some of them I indulged, others I ignored, depending on my mood. My actions were such that unlike my 8th grade year at St. Mary's I didn't want for a place to eat at lunch at Hayes. Boys practically fell over each other trying to get me to join their tables, much to the chagrin of most of my female classmates.

Most except Daisy. At first glance the dark-haired, thick-glasses wearing girl appeared to be a typical bookish loner, I thought. She was in three of my classes but even so it took me over a week to realize she was plenty sociable. Though she usually hung out with only one or two people at a time she was always hanging out with somebody. When she caught me giving one of my already famous "tits pressed against" treats to one of her friends, she caught up with me shortly afterward.

It was just before lunch and I was heading to the cafeteria, a book bag slung over one shoulder and a barely-school-legal dress on my soft, pert body. My dad had studied the school's rulebook and dress code and had dedicated himself to providing me with outfits that pushed the envelope but that did not violate the school's rules. It turned out that one of the benefits of having my dad think of me as a slut was that he was willing to spend a fortune on my wardrobe. The dress I was wearing was brand new and had cost over a hundred dollars, but it sure as hell accentuated the budding assets of my developing body. Walking down the hall thinking of lunch, I couldn't help but realize that practically every boy in the hallway was wishing I was on the menu.

I didn't see Daisy approach me until she was walking in step beside me. She gripped me in a friendly way on my upper arm and said, "Do you smoke?"

I blinked at her and glanced around the crowded hallway. I'd never spoken a word to the girl before now and only knew her name from teachers taking attendance. I started to say no, then shrugged my shoulders. I hadn't had a cigarette in a long time but why not? I said, "Sure."

"Come on," she said.

She was an attractive girl, I thought, as I followed her into a supply closet. The "Faculty Only" sign didn't dissuade her so I just followed her on in. She left the light off but it wasn't dark because plenty of light leaked in from the crack at the bottom of the door. She held my hand and led me to the back of the small supply room and then sat down cross-legged on the floor behind a wire-shelf. I dropped to my knees rather than sit cross-legged, knowing that if I sat the way she did I'd more than likely reveal to her that I wasn't wearing any panties. My dress was very short, after all.

I studied her as she pulled out a pack of Marlboros from her purse. She lit one without a word and raised a dark eyebrow at me. I said, "Uhm, can I bum one?"

She laughed. "Sure," she said. She handed me the pack of smokes and I opened them, tapping out a cigarette. Along with the cigarette a small, tightly rolled joint slipped out of the pack. Daisy gasped in surprise.

"Shit!" she said, quickly grabbing the joint and the pack of smokes from my hands. "I forgot that was in there!"

I giggled. "Why not smoke it?" I asked as I lit the Marlboro she'd left me.

Now she giggled. "At school? Are you crazy?"

"Crazier than this?" I said. "Smoking cigarettes in a janitor's closet?"

She laughed and exhaled a long stream of smoke. "You'd really do it, wouldn't you? Get high at school?" She tapped her ashes off the top of her cigarette and tilted her head to one side, studying me. "Everyone's saying you're pretty crazy. I saw you pushing your tits against Ester a few minutes ago."

I blinked at her. She laughed in response and said, "Big guy? Blond hair, striped shirt... ?"

"Oh," I said, laughing. She was talking about the guy I'd just pulled up my dress for before she'd grabbed me. "He seemed nice."

"Jesus," Daisy whispered. "You know what? Fuck it. Let's smoke the J."

I giggled, and the two of us shared the joint. For the first time since my night with Lee I got stoned. When the joint was burned down to a roach Daisy stamped it out on the concrete floor and slipped it back into her cigarette pack. She said, "Shit, I've never been high at school before."

"Me neither," I sighed. My body felt numb from the weed and I smiled lazily at the delicious sensation of being stoned.

"So why're you showing your tits to every guy who asks?" she said. She sounded amused more than anything.

"Not every guy," I said with a shrug. "But why not?"

She laughed at that and in that moment I realized I'd made a new friend.

The door opened up and we both gasped. A middle aged man pushing a wash-bucket entered the small space. I was positive we were busted when I heard him start sniffing the air. But then he grumbled something under his breath, turned, walked out, and shut the door behind him.

Daisy and I laughed together once he was gone. Our cigarettes long finished, we both stood up when we heard the bell ring. Lunch period was over.

"See you in sixth hour?" she whispered to me when we got to the door. She was referring to the Math class we both shared.

"Sure," I smiled.

Without a word she pressed her lips against mine. Unused to being kissed, I stood there, stunned. After a moment she pulled away from me, adjusted her glasses, and said, "You taste nice."


As it turned out, Daisy mostly hung out with high-schoolers from across the street. After sixth hour that day she asked if I wanted to hang out with her and her older friends and I readily agreed. I sent both Jason and my dad a text message to explain I'd be with friends that afternoon, not caring what their response would be. What's the worst they could do, punish me? Hell, I enjoyed my punishments anyway.

"You're the new chick who shows everyone her tits," Daisy's semi-boyfriend, Craig, told me after I got into his car. He was a junior at Eisenhower and Daisy slapped him playfully after he spoke. Like me, she was also a little stoned, still.

I giggled. "Not everyone," I said.

When we got to his place the three of us lounged in his living room and he lit up a bong. His parents were total new-agers, he explained, and didn't mind pot. We were cool, even if they came home early, which he didn't expect them to.

More of his friends joined us after. Nate, a skinny but intense Sophomore who obviously had the hots for Daisy; Clark, a handsome Junior who I found out right away hated any reference to Superman's alter-ego; and Vince, another Junior who seemed about as comfortable around me as a mouse in a snake's cage at feeding time.

We were all pretty stoned before Daisy decided to tell the older boys why she liked me. "She really does go around showing off her tits to anyone who asks," she blabbered. "I heard she even pressed them against Jessie her first day at Hayes..."

"Jessie Tordin?" Clark asked in disgust. "Mark Tordin's shit of a brother? Really?"

Everyone was looking at me and I just shrugged. "Yeah, I did. That was sort of a mistake. He's been harassing me ever since."

"Course he has," Daisy laughed. "That jerk's still a virgin. You gave him the greatest thrill of his life!"

Everyone laughed but I just smiled. "So you're saying that if I fuck him maybe he'll stop bugging me?"

"Jesus!" Craig said. "You'd fuck him just to get rid of him?"

"Why not?" I asked after taking another hit from the bong that had been passed back to me.

"Wow," Nate said. "And I thought Daisy was a slut."

The room grew quiet. My fellow 13-year-old friend looked sheepish. "What?" I asked.

"She's just being shy," Nate said, snuggling up next to me on the sofa. "Don't let her new relationship fool you. Before she hooked up with Craig, she was our group's hot little slut."

"Hey!" Daisy protested. Her boyfriend chuckled.

"Yeah," Clark added. "Those were the good old days. She used to play games like..."

"Stop it!" Daisy interrupted him, obviously embarrassed. "That's secret!"

"No!" I cried. I stared at Daisy and almost winked at her. I said, "I want to hear ... what kind of games did she play?"

I watched my new friend fall back, defeated, into her boyfriend's body. She slapped her hand to her forehead and shook her head, obviously not wanting to hear tales from her past. But I wanted to hear, and Nate was all too eager to indulge me. I felt his hand grip me just beneath my right breast. I shifted my body a little to give him better access. Everyone except Daisy was staring at us, and the "thumb's up" Nate gave the room didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Before she got serious with Craig," Nate explained, "our sweet little Daisy used to give blow jobs to the winner of Halo."

"It's a shoot-em-up video game," Clark added enthusiastically. Talking about video-games animated him more than anything else, I eventually learned. "For a few weeks there, every day she'd promise a BJ to whoever won a match."

"Then she fell in love with Craig," Nate finished. "Just 'cause he broke her cherry."

"Hey!" Daisy snapped. "It wasn't just that! It's just ... I finally found my soul mate ... right, honey?"

Craig grinned and kissed her. "Yeah," the 16 or 17-year-old smiled at her. She hugged herself against his large body and the two kissed. While their tongues intertwined, however, I noticed his eyes remained fixed on me.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, shit. I don't believe in soul mates," I said. I was high as hell and just didn't care. I snuggled up into Nate's body and brazenly gripped him between his legs. His body went tense and the room grew quiet. Even Daisy was staring at me as I slipped off the couch and crawled between Nate's spread legs. No one breathed a word as I unzipped his pants, and when his cock came into view my mouth was salivating.

"Clark, can you unzip my dress?" I said, breaking the silent mood of the room.

He did that and more. While I worked Nate's cock into my mouth Clark unzipped the back of my dress and slid it down and off my body. I wasn't wearing any underwear, and in my stoned brain this was hot as hell. I felt the older boy's hands on my soft flesh and I shuddered from the touch. In the distance I heard my cell-phone ring but I ignored the sound. Instead I bobbed my head on the skinny older boy's cock as everyone else watched on in shock and surprise.

"Fuck me, please," I begged after taking Nate's cock out of my mouth. I was speaking to Clark and he knew it. Without a word he took out his hard erection and pushed it against my upthrust lower-half. He plunged into me and I groaned around the dick in my mouth.

Vince, who had been quiet and had seemed nearly passed-out a moment before, said, "Wow."

"Jesus, Becky," Daisy added. I ignored both of them. The feeling of a cock that wasn't related to me inside my pussy was just too much. I came, my mouth salivating around Nate's penis. When my orgasm subsided I realized my mouth was filling with sperm and I struggled to swallow it all down.

Just then the door to the house opened, and in walked Craig's mom.

I was mortified. I had a cock in my mouth and another shoved in my pussy. My body froze in place and I stared at the entryway of the house. The middle-aged woman looked at us for a long while, it felt, but then, thankfully, she just bustled up the stairs, leaving us in peace.

"FUCK!" I cried as Clark jammed his cock as deep as it would go inside my tight teenage pussy. He came, filling me with his sperm. I groaned through another orgasm, loving the feel of non-incestuous semen inside my hot cunt.

After it was over I pulled my dress back on and bummed another cigarette from Daisy. Vince, still quiet and seemingly afraid of me, said he had to go. But Nate and Clark joined me back on the sofa, one on either side, each with an arm around my small body. To Craig I said, "Is your mom going to be pissed?"

He shrugged his shoulders and boldly gripped Daisy's massive breasts through her sweater. "Why would she be?"

I giggled and said, "Uhm, she just saw a strange girl in her living room giving head and getting fucked while you watched?"

He chuckled. "Trust me, my parents are pretty cool. She either won't mention it or, if she does, she'll just ask if we're being safe. She's caught Daisy and I fucking before and never breathed a word of it."

"Making love," Daisy said to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.