A Pregnant Cruise - Cover

A Pregnant Cruise

Copyright© 2007 by Art West

Chapter 2: Serving the Crew

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Serving the Crew - Man, wife and teenaged daughter in financial trouble accept a voyage on a ship transporting fenced goods. To prevent their escaping, they are kept nude and the wife and daughter become the crew's sex toys, with pregnancy following

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Pregnancy  

The boss took Lara by the hand, and moved to the door.

"I feel the need for young pussy tonight. Sleep well, all." Lara waved her hand generally towards Paula and myself, and seemed quite unperturbed. In fact, her large nipples had sharpened to firm jutting points.

After the boss had left, Sid took control. He turned to me. "There's a pack of cards behind the bar. Go get it, shuffle well, and deal one to each".

So there I was left to deal cards to a bunch of men, to select who would sleep with my wife that night. I had no option but to obey.

The winners were Mark and Henk, who high-fived each other as the others groaned.

"OK, all of you to bed now. Remember we must be up and going by 0730 tomorrow", Sid instructed.

Paula slipped her arms into those of Henk and Mark, and muttered something to them at which they all chuckled.

The three of them left, followed by the rest of the crew except for Sid.

"Sorry, Stu, there's no cabin left for you. You'll have to make yourself comfortable on the bunks in the lounge here. I'll wake you when you're needed to help with breakfast". And with that, he, too, left.

I turned out the lights and tried to get comfortable.

At one stage, I thought I heard cries from our cabin, and crept out to listen. To my dismay, I realized that what I heard was Paula urging someone to "fuck me harder... harder... more... A-a-a-a-a-a-a-h". I went back to the lounge.

I struggled to get to sleep, both because of the discomfort and because of the thought of what was happening to Paula and Lara. I know that I saw 4am come and go, but then must have fallen asleep. The next I knew, Sid was shaking me awake. "Come on, we need to breakfast ready".

I had to grill bacon, scramble eggs and make toast. We were just about ready, when the first of the other guys made their appearance. The last in were the boss, Mark and Henk. They told us that the girls were showering, and would be along shortly, so that the rest should start eating.

When Paula and Lara did eventually appear, they had their arms around each other and were chuckling together.

But they gave me no more than a cold nod of greeting.

They went to sit separately amongst the men.

Once the men had finished, I had to start clearing up and getting dishes into the galley. Henk, Mark and Quinton went up into the wheelhouse, while Andy and Mikey went to raise anchor, and we were soon on our way.

Quinton, Andy and Mikey returned to the lounge with the news that it was a beautiful day and that those with nothing else to do should go to the aft deck. Apart from Sid and the boss, all the rest did so, taking Paula and Lara with them.

The boss returned to his quarters, while Sid had me clean up the dishes, galley and lounge. It must have been an hour later when he instructed me to come with him and to start cleaning the aft deck.

As we emerged into the bright sunshine, I nearly dropped the mop and buckets I was carrying.

The deck had a long bench running around three sides.

On one of these, Mikey was seated with Paula on his lap, with her back to him. His enormous black cock was clearly seen penetrating her cunt, as his large black fingers manipulated her clit. Her eyes were closed, and she was softly but ecstatically moaning.

I was at once fascinated (as I had never seen two people fucking in real life) and embarrassed by the sight. I tried to back away to return inside, but Sid prodded from behind, growling "Where do you think you're going?

You've got work to do".

I pulled my eyes away from Paula, only to see Lara sitting opposite her between the two Algerians. Moussa had his hand in her crotch, while Zohra was energetically sucking on a nipple which had hardened into quite a mouthful. Lara was watching her mother intently, chanting: "Go mum go; go mum go", as she wriggled her pussy against Moussa's invading fingers.

Quinton and Andy sat on the cross bench watching the activity with interest. Quinton was recording the activity on a digital camcorder.

Sid prodded me to start mopping the deck, which I did quickly to allow me to get away as soon as possible.

But it was impossible to ignore Paula and Mikey becoming increasingly vocal as they built towards a simultaneous climax. Paula, especially, was totally uninhibited, shouting out: "Oh god, what a cock... I've never felt so filled... keep fucking... Oh go, go, go, go... shoot your juice into me, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Just before they reached a climax, Lara spread her legs wider, and pulled Moussa round to between them. She undid the Bermuda shorts he was wearing, to reveal a rampant cock of impressive size, if not quite that of Mikey. He wasted no time in slamming it to the hilt in her willing pussy, still with his shorts round his ankles. Within minutes, her cries were competing with her mother's, urging Moussa to go "deeper... deeper... deeper".

At this point, I could see Mikey's legs tense as he started to cum deep in my wife's unprotected womb. I stared in fascination at the sight. As their passions subsided, Quinton stood up. He pulled Paula to her feet, and passed the digicam to Mikey, who continued the filming. Clearly they intended to have a comprehensive record of this cruise.

Quinton and Paula stood and French-kissed for a few minutes, even as cum-trails were clearly leaking down her leg. Then Quinton pushed her down to kneel in front of him so that she could suck on his cock for a while.

But he clearly did not want to cum in her mouth. He turned her round to kneel over the bench, and slammed into her cunt from behind, and very soon they were going at it like rutting animals, unconcerned about the audience (and the recording on the digicam).

Round about then, Moussa's buttocks tensed as he shot his seed up into my daughter's evidently very willing teenage pussy. By this time, Zohra was fully naked standing next to them, and stroking his cock. He nudged Moussa out of the way, and quickly took his place between Lara's widely splayed legs.

I had finished my mopping and was about to slip away, but Sid had me start polishing the brass railings. This meant that I had to work round the screwing couples, even touching them, but they seemed oblivious to my presence. Both girls' eyes were so glazed that I'm not sure they even realized I was there.

It was not long before Zohra's seed joined that of his countryman in my daughter's young womb. She hardly seemed to care, as she had her hands wrapped around his buttocks, pulling him in as tightly as she could while she let out orgasmic screams of her own.

Andy, having also stripped by this time to show a shiny muscular black physique, then sat next to Lara, and effortlessly lifted her on to his lap facing him. I was polishing the rails just next to her, and saw clearly as their tongues emerged to wrestle with each other, and as his mammoth black organ slipped effortlessly into her gaping cunt.

In the meantime, on the opposite side of the deck, Quinton was nearing climax as he kept up a stream of obscenities about "this whore with the well-used but still tight cunt".

His comments seemed to excite Paula who replied in kind:

"Yes, yes, I'm a whore... Use me... use me all of you.

Relieve yourselves anyway you want. Fill me with your spunk, I want to feel it running down my legs. FUCK ME... FUCK ME... FUCK ME. Everyone else watch me! Watch me Stu, watch your whore wife work to save you!!"

With these words, Quinton started to come. When he was done and pulled away, I could see Paula's hole gaping open and leaking cum. She remained in the obscene kneeling position, and quickly Sid moved in behind her, shedding his pants to thrust his cock up her well- lubricated pussy.

Paula responded immediately: "Yes, Yes, another one... great... keep me filled."

My attention was drawn back to Andy and Lara, screwing away as their tongues continued frantically to explore each others' mouths. She was energetically bouncing on his penetrating organ, and he was clearly rapidly approaching the point of no return.

As I watched the coupling around me, I felt the blood trying to flow into my penis, but of course the cage prevented it filling too far. The pressure was painful but also frustrating... I wanted to try to relieve myself and fingers sought to at least touch my organ, but to no avail. Mikey, still operating the digicam noticed my discomfit and impotent actions and commented loudly: "Hey, look... hubby is getting turned on by his wife and daughter fucking to earn his passage. His little willy is trying to get out!"

My embarrassment was eased when both couples came noisily at this point, to the cheers of the onlookers. At this point, it occurred to me that every man on board except me had had one of the girls during that morning.

Paula and Lara extracted themselves from their last partners, and sat next to each other with their legs splayed obscenely open. Their pussies gaped and leaked copious amounts of semen.

"Oh dear, what a mess" commented Sid. "We'll need to get that cleaned up before they drip everywhere else".

"Stu", he turned to me, "Go get a basin of warm water and some soap and towels, and do your bit by cleaning up those pussies".

The girls giggled at my discomfort. But then Paula obviously felt sorry for me and said: "Don't worry. I need to go for a piss anyway, and I can then clean myself".

But Sid would have none of this! "Nonsense, we don't want you girls exhausting yourselves". Turning to me, he added: "Get a bucket as well for them to piss into".

A few minutes later, I was back. I placed the bucket in front of Paula, and she moved to squat over it. I tried to move back, but Sid put a foot on my backside, to keep me almost peering into the bucket as Paula's flood of piss poured in. When she was done, I had to kneel between her legs and wash all the piss and cum away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.