A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space - Cover

A Log Truck Driver In Outer Space

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Billy Joe Stephens, a real life good ole boy from North East Texas, has an early morning encounter with Space Aliens. Anal probing is not what he is wishing for in this First Contact.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor  

By now the morning was all used up. I voted it was time for lunch and the girls seconded the motion. We headed for Jane's big kitchen and we were able to beat the rush a little. I didn't even glance at the construction area as we walked toward the food.

Once inside we opted for a table and a trip through the serving line. The food all looked good but the fried chicken caught my eye again and I loaded up a plate. Since the girls had made me the tale end of the line they were already eating and gossiping when I made it to the table. I didn't even try to listen in; I just chowed down on the chicken and stuffed in mashed potatoes with gravy and cornbread.

As we were leaving I was abandoned to my fate and the girls didn't even tell me which way they were heading. They just took off. I walked toward the construction and was flabbergasted when I got near. Last time I'd looked they had four of the Quonset hut's in the dry and were beginning the finish work. Now there were fifteen more in the dry and it seemed a dozen more were getting close. The foundations seemed stretched out forever.

Charles saw me and headed toward where I stood gaping. I'm glad he started volunteering information because I couldn't even think of what to ask him.

"We're rolling now and doing better than I thought we would. Things really picked up after we increased the manpower," he said.

"Oh, I didn't realize you had," I said.

"I hope I haven't overstepped my authority," he said, and looked abashed.

"No, you haven't. You are welcome to use any of the captives you can get work out of," I said.

"Good. I took a chance and asked Charlie to send me more and he did. For the next few days we might seem stalled while the newer guys are getting a little training but things should really take off after they catch on," he said.

"Train all you can get to make an effort. These huts and later the huts for the men are only temporary. After we get more equipment and can start logging and then get the sawmill going we will be building permanent single family dwellings," I said.

"I didn't realize that. We have years of work ahead of us if that's the case," he said.

"Yes, we do. I think the first building we need after temporary shelters are finished is a large dry kiln for the lumber and then probably another few buildings for the sawmill," I said.

"I don't understand why we need a sawmill with Charlie furnishing that plastic lumber he's been providing," Charles said.

"He can't continue to do that indefinitely. It isn't that he actually can't though, it's that he won't be here after a while. There is another project that will be consuming his time. It isn't a construction type endeavor though," I said, hoping he didn't start fishing for information.

It wasn't that I'd hesitate to give him the need to know spiel, I wouldn't. I'd rather not have to though. I knew how I'd react to getting that wad of shit spit back at me from someone I was busting my ass for, and Charles was busting his ass for me. Even if you can realize that it's probably all for the best when you're cut out of the loop, it still puts a bad taste in your mouth. I decided to try heading that problem off.

"Charles, are you still living on the ground?" I asked.

"Sure, it'll be a while before we get around to men's quarters," he said.

"How long will it be before the first hut is done?" I asked.

"We should finish two by tomorrow afternoon," he said.

"Well, Jocklyn is getting her choice of apartments in the first one finished, and unless she runs you off you need to move in with her," I said.

"Are you sure that's exactly fair to the other men?" he asked.

"Charles, we aren't building heaven. Nothing I know of anywhere is exactly fair. You're getting the units built and I need to make sure you're well rested every night so you can do your best job," I said.

"You're the boss," he said.

"Keep telling me that and you'll go far young man," I said, and he laughed.

Charles wasn't the only one doing a good job either. I quizzed Charlie about James and lo and behold he had a mate and a couple of kids himself so I went looking for him and let him in on the happy news. He was glad about it but I wasn't done.

"I'm assuming that you've been able to add to your manpower by now. How are things working out?"

"I took about fifty more men and everything is going well so far, but a little machinery would help a lot," he said.

"What kind?"

"Oh, a couple of bobcats would be a big help. A rough terrain forklift and a flatbed truck or two would be even better," he said.

"I'll just bet I can fix you up. How about two medium sized bobcats, a Cat rubber tired loader with interchangeable forks and bucket, and a two ton Chevy with a sixteen foot stake bed that can dump," I said.

"It would be great. Is it really possible to get all that?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure Charlie will have it waiting for you when you start in the morning," I said, and then took off.

Charlie pinged me just as I was heading for the bus.

"Howdy Charlie. What's happening?" I asked.

"I don't know for sure, but there have been two exchanges of messages between the chief executive and the honorable Jotalta Caldonton this morning. From the way he is working I'm guessing that you will be asked to meet with your lawyer soon," he said.

"I hope it means he's made some progress," I said.

"Whatever it means I think you are about to find out. He's ringing you now," Charlie said, and pinged me the signal for an incoming call.

"Hello," I said.

"Mr Stephens, would it be possible for you to meet with me this afternoon?" my lawyer asked.

"Certainly. Any time you'd like."

"Can you come now?" he asked.

"I'll be there in five minutes," I said.

Charlie deposited me in the same waiting area and the honorable Jotalta Caldonton was there to greet me. He led me into his office and I took a seat facing his desk as he took his own behind it. I kept my mouth shut and let him get things started.

"I have been in contact with the chief executive of the Coalition on your behalf. He was completely surprised by the information you provided about this project. He has already ordered the incarceration of all bureaucrats or military personnel with any knowledge of the project's existence. Union members with such information are being placed into protective custody also but only to collect what they know regarding the activities. He has also called for a data dump from all intelligent machines with relevant information.

"I am pleased that he is taking the matter seriously from the beginning. It isn't usually that easy to get their attention. I assume that the surprise attack, which was an act of war, caused our expeditious treatment. I believe we are going to be able to settle this matter much more quickly than I'd thought at first," he said.

"Well what is going to be our first step?"

"Several of our first steps have already been accomplished and terms have been even more generous than I could have imagined. You have already been granted title to the solar system containing your original planet. Not only have you been given title, but provisions have been made for a forty unit battle fleet to be placed at your disposal. They will help insure that the happy announcement will be well received on your planet, or else," he said, and finally cracked a smile.

"Will I be given complete command of this battle fleet?" I asked.

"Of course. It is your system now after all."

"Is this their first offer?" I asked.

"It is one part. They have also agreed to grant you eight uninhabited systems that are in their possession. Each of them has a planet which is suitable for your species. Two of the systems contain three such planets.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.