Incidents - Cover

Incidents

Copyright© 2007 by Heel

Chapter 1: Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Surprise - This story is a sequel of Secluded House and Dark Well. It comprises many different incidents.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   BDSM   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Tiffany was crutching cautiously along the sidewalk. It was dark and she was unwilling to take risks. A couple of minutes ago, she nearly fell. One of the crutches had caught on something and slipped from under her armpit, but she somehow managed to restore her balance. She stopped to rest for a while and looked around. The street was deserted. The sidewalk was barely illuminated by the street lighting. Some of the lamps were broken. She still could not make out her house, but she knew that it was no more than two hundred meters away. She moved on. Her casted right leg began to swing like a pendulum again. The cool night breeze gently caressed her bare toes. Tiffany smiled.

The man was standing under a tree near the front door of Tiffany's house. He was leaning his back on the trunk. His eyes were following every move of the crutching young woman. Tiffany didn't notice him. She was watching her steps closely, afraid of tripping again. The cast stood out white in the darkness. The man shifted nervously, and then came forward. Tiffany startled and stopped. Her eyes popped out.

"Oh, sorry. I scared you," the man mumbled.

"Steven!" Tiffany cried out, and her face brightened.

"I'm so happy to see you again! What's the matter with your leg? It should have healed already," his voice trembled worriedly.

"It's a long story."

Steven moved closer and embraced her. She rested her cheek on his chest and looked up. Their eyes met, a second later their lips met too. They pressed against each other.

"Tiffany, is it my fault? Tell me! I can't bare the thought that I messed up your broken leg."

"No, no! I broke it again. Don't worry! Your fault is that you did not call me."

"I was arrested, Tiffany."

"I know. Do you know happened to Pamela?"

"Yes. I visited her today, just after I was released. I feel so guilty!"

"How is she?"

"Badly injured. Broken pelvis, legs, and arm. Surprisingly she shows spirit.

"Poor girl! By the way, I visited her a couple of times. Come in! It would be great if you stay for the night."

"With the greatest of pleasure," Steven answered and pecked her cheek.

In the corridor, Steven drew himself closer to Tiffany and hugged her. Then, he took her crutches, propped them on the wall and lifted her. She didn't say a word as he carried her to the bedroom. He slowly undid her blouse, exposing a breast. They impatiently undressed each other. Finally, Steven pulled her panties down the cast. His fingertips explored the surface of the cast, then gently touched her cute, little toes. Tiffany giggled and pressed the sole of her uncasted foot on his chest. Steven kissed her delicate ankle. Their passion gradually became more heated.

An hour later they took a rest. Steven heard a chugging and a low bark.

"What's this?"

"Buddy. He is a great dog."

"Maybe he wants to protect you. Obviously he has heard us."

"Yes. We should be quieter."

They laughed simultaneously.

In the morning, they talked about what had happened during the past few mounts. After that, Tiffany fell asleep. Her breath was rhythmically tickling his bare shoulder. Looking at her calm face, Steven dozed off too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.