Jane's Milking

by fertile_kitty

This story is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC license

Science Fiction Sex Story: Stable manager Jane meets with trainee Katey at the barn and together introduce a newly certified female sow to the milking shed. All other sows are hooked up for their standard daily milking as well.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Lactation   .

Jane yawned and stretched her arms as the morning sun shone through her eyes. She had left the window open last night and now heard non-stop chirping from the birds outside forcing her to wake up; it was her version of the alarm clock. Casting off the blanket, Jane kicked her long legs over the side of the bed and wandered groggily over to the small work desk she had set up. Yawning a second time, she grabbed the clothes that she had thrown over the back of the chair the night before. Jane looked in the mirror as she walked to the bathroom, catching a glimpse of her toned thighs underneath the silk thigh-length slip that she was wearing.

Grabbing a towel from the closet on the way to the bathroom, Jane wondered what Katey would have in store for her by the time she reached the barn. She was always there so early in the morning, Jane wondered how such a young girl could manage the discipline to wake up so early. When she was Katey's age, she only remembered NOT wanting to wake for as long as she could before her mother yelled at her to get dressed for school. After casting off the silk slip, Jane covered her breasts with the towel in a display of self modesty as she bent over to turn on the water faucet for her shower.

While waiting for the water to heat up, Jane looked at herself and admired the amazing rejuvenative effects sow-milk had on human skin. She had taught herself the specific biological processes behind how the chemicals worked and knew all the chemical reactions that took place when the liquid touched human skin but it never ceased to amaze her how much of an effect it had regenerating the look of youth in aging women like herself. The room started to heat up with steam and Jane placed the towel on the marble counter-top leaving herself fully nude. She stepped into the steaming hot spray of the water and sighed as the warm spray heated up her body. She loved how the water was pumped fresh from the mountain several miles up the road and not treated with any artificial chemicals. It was nature at its purest, just the way she loved it.

After quickly rinsing and washing herself, Jane dried off and opened the mirror cabinet, taking out a small jar of processed sow-cream. Retailing on the market for hundreds of dollars (even more on the black market), one of the job perks Jane had working at the farm was that she had access to large quantities of processed sow cream that had not yet been shipped to retailers. Since Jane was in charge of selling the unbranded cream to retail chains, it was easy for her to skim as much as she wanted with little or no accountability. She wasn't sure if anyone knew that she had been doing it but figured that she would have been caught by now if anyone knew.

Jane opened the jar and rubbed a dab of cream between her palms and began by rubbing it into her cheeks. She loved how it felt tingly when she rubbed it in, knowing that her skin would tighten as it absorbed the vital nutrients. Placing a bit more in the palms of her hands, Jane moved over to her left breast and started rubbing the white cream silky cream into the skin. Again, the tingling sensation that the cream had on her skin was felt especially in her nipples. Sometimes if too much was applied, the sensation would last several hours beyond what she felt in the bathroom. Dipping her fingers in the jar again, Jane hoisted up her right leg on the marble counter-top and started rubbing the cream up and down her calfs and thighs. In Jane's mind, her legs were the pride of her body. While age may have caught up with other parts of her, Jane could honestly say to herself that her legs could match the youthful look of a woman half her age. If she wanted to impress someone, she always made sure the dress she was wearing accentuated the toned and slender nature of her legs. Almost finished now, Jane then looked at her body again and took a last dab of cream to rub over her butt and the mound of her pussy. She knew apply the cream to her bum would help tighten it up but didn't know if applying the cream to her pussy made it any tighter. Nevertheless it felt good to have the tingling sensation all over her body, for Jane it was an amazing day to start each morning tingling all over from a total skin rejuvenation.

Jane wrapped the towel around her body, took one last look in the mirror and proceeded back to her dresser. She could feel the tingling working on her clit and realized that she had probably applied too much to her vaginal mound. The melding of the cream to her sexual nerves were now taking effect. She sat down for a moment in the chair by the dresser and looked down at herself seeing that her clit and lips were now slightly swollen and tender. Jane sat back for a moment hoping that the feeling would pass though and after a few minutes it didn't seem like it was going to. She reached down to lightly graze herself, curious about how sensitive she was and feelings only became more intensive. Her body was on fire and she was definately running late now, her pussy involuntarily clenching about the non-existent penis with each graze of her fingers.

"C'mon girl focus!" Jane muttered to herself as she snapped out of her moment of fantasy and quickly hopped into her jeans and t-shirt, making sure to grab a mug of coffee as she sped out the front door. Outside, Jane took a deep inhale to breathe the fresh essence of the natural air. She loved the fresh air and knew ever since smelling it for the first time, she had made the right decision when she left the big city 15 years ago.

Jane walked into the side door of the barn directly through her office and down to the sub playpen where Kate was already there supervising.

"Morning Kate," said Jane, always a little bit ashamed that she was usually wasn't the first person at the job even though she lived only a few hundred feet away.

"Morning Ms. Seymore," politely replied Katey.

"Ok, what's on the schedule for today"

"Well in a few minutes, it will be time to wake up the sows and get them milked before I get to school. I have a project I'm supposed to present today so I have to wake them a bit earlier than they are used to. Since you certified Chelsey last week as milkable, today will be her first day on the machine so she's going to need a little bit of extra special attention. Other than that, there's nothing unusual planned for today I think, Jill is going to come by after school to milk the studs but I think thats it."

"How come you just didn't milk the studs this morning if you're in a rush?"

"Jill covered for me the last couple of days, its not really that bad, I like waking up early in the morning anyway so its not such a big deal for me"

"Well, you're much better than me in that department then. I'm a terrible morning riser", Jane commented after chuckling a bit. "Do you want to get started on the milking?"

"Sure, Ms. Seymore"

The two of them left the sows who had woken up already in the playpen while they walked together to the habitat complex. One by one they opened the doors to the sow rooms and roused them awake, bounding them and prepping them for milking.

"Cheryl... wake uuuuuppppp", Jane said gently as she slowly rocked the small sow back and forth on her mattress.

The naked sow squeaked and stretched out her arm, almost punching Jane in the face accidently as she looked over to see who was bothering her. Jane smiled brushed the sow's hair off to one side to reveal her pretty face.

"Its time for you to get up, you've got a big day ahead of you today, did you know that?" asked Jane rhetorically, not expecting that the sow would really understand what she was talking about. Jane gently helped the sow upright and turned her around to attach a leash to her collar. Still a bit sleepy, the sow nevertheless submitted as Jane bound her wrists together behind her back and led her out of her dorm. Like all subs, she had become used standard operating procedure that all the masters used when they were taking them places. To her, it was just a bit confusing why she was being led out with all the other subs so early in the morning.

After a few minutes, Jane had corralled half of the milkable sows into the common room that joined all of the individual sow dorms.

"Are you ready yet?" called Jane

"Just a minute, Ms. Seymore. I don't understand how you can get them to obey you so quick." said Katey, frustrated that she was much slower in rousing and preparing the subs for milking.

Jane walked over and helped Katey wake and bound the remaining subs before leading them in a line towards the milking shed.

"Here we go," said Jane enthusiastically to the sows as they walked in a straight line down the corridor with Katey forming the end of the line.

One of the largest areas of the entire barn complex, the milking shed was a large circular room that housed two dozen form-fitting barstools arranged in a circle. As Katey began setting up each sow in a milking stall, Jane walked over and lightly grabbed Cheryl, the new sow by the arm.

"Here girl, its not going to hurt", said Jane calmly as she tried to nudge the sow closer towards the communal device.

Cheryl whimpered and tried to resist Jane's light tugging, obviously nervous and uncomfortable with the new setting. To her, this was something she had never seen before and the

complicated contraption did not look particularly enticing compared to anything else she had previously encountered at the farm before.

Jane stroked the sow's face and could feel the nervous shaking that was pulsating through her body. It was always a little difficult the first time trying to get them onto the machine, but once they began to see how willingly and easily the other sows submitted to being strapped in, the initial resistance went away fairly fast. Jane let Cheryl look for a few minutes at the other sows letting Katey strap them down, fulfilling Cheryl's curiosity about what Jane was trying to get her to do.

"See?" Jane said pointing to some of the other sow's Katey was preparing, "Its not so bad. Just try it out OK?"

Quickly the sow began to loosen her resistance on Jane's tugging and let herself be seated by her. Jane helped the sow onto the stool, making sure that her pussy was placed properly over the clit vibrator that was built into the chair. It was always important to make sure that the sows were seated properly otherwise the stimulation would not be effective and the vibrations might have the opposite effect, causing discomfort on the thighs. Jane then bent over and bound the sow's ankles to the leather restraints attached to the pole underneath the stool. Instinctually, the sow started kicking and whining once she realized that she was being restrained again, but Jane had managed to strap her down before she could get the chance to kick her in the face. Now almost completely bound, Jane stood up and pushed the sow's torso forward making sure that that the sow's breasts were placed in between the foam wrapped bars designed to support her upper body weight. By this point, Cheryl the sow was mostly docile and not resisting her restraints anymore. She saw how each of the other females were positioned in the exact same manner as she was, all in a circle leaning slightly forward with their breasts between the two circular soft bars that supported their chests.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.