The Nerd - Cover

The Nerd

Copyright© 2007 by Omega

Chapter 3: Married Life

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Married Life - A shy young man falls in love with and marries a beautiful young women. She is a bitch that abuses his love,torments him sexually,and humiliates him for her enjoyment

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

I was happy to get back home because I had my new wife all to myself with no other men around. I still had to suck her off morning and night, but at least she would jerk me off a couple times a week. I liked my new job and my birthday was getting closer when she said my punishment would be over and promised to make love to me, so overall things were going well.

One evening when I got home from work, I saw Kathy sipping wine and chatting with some guy in our living room. "Hi sweetie, this is my brother Steve. He just got out of jail and needs a place to stay for a couple days.

That was the first I knew that she even had a brother, but maybe if I had a brother in jail, I wouldn't say much either. I never did ask what he was in for. I didn't mind him staying for a couple days but what I wanted most was to be alone with my new wife. After that disastrous honeymoon, (see part 2) I was looking forward to a quiet married life. The couple days stretched into a week, then two weeks. According to Kathy, Steve wanted to find a job so he could get his own place, but after several interviews he still had no job offers. The problem was he was sleepy all the time. In prison there were always 2 or 3 guys sleeping in the same cell. That was what he was used to. In other words he couldn't sleep if he was in a room alone. It had something to do with the time he was put in solitary confinement for screwing up.

"I don't like it," I said, "but if it gets him out of our house I'll go and sleep in the same room with him."

"No," Kathy replied, "he is my brother so I'll sleep with him, but I'm not giving up my bed also. So the easiest way is for you and him to exchange rooms."

"No way, we only have a double bed."

"Is it worth while buying single beds for a few days? That is unless you want us to have single beds after he leaves." Things never work out the way I want. I don't want single beds and I don't want Kathy in the same bed with a guy, even if he is her brother. Maybe the best was to get him out of the house as soon as possible.

"OK, but you have to wear pajamas; no more sleeping in the nude," and so it was agreed. While Steve was out looking for work, I moved my things out of the master bedroom to the spare bedroom and moved Steve's stuff into the master bedroom. While I had agreed to this, somehow it did not feel right.

A few days later Kathy mentioned, "Steve needs sex. I have woken up a few times to find his hard cock pressed against me."

"Throw the bum out. I never wanted him here in the first place."

"That's not the way to handle it. We need to get him out somewhere where he can get a girlfriend. Last night he was so horny I had to jerk him off so he could get some relief and go back to sleep, but I don't want to have to do that every time he is horny so let's find him a girl."

"I'm not letting him have sex with you in my bed while I sleep alone in the guest bedroom. I'll switch places with you. At least with you in the guest room he won't be touching you or you touching him."

"I don't think that is a good idea unless you want to get fucked. He used to have a pussy boy like you in prison that he used to suck him off and take it up the ass. No, it's best to help him find him a girl that he can have sex with. This Friday we will take him out to Alfrado's Nightclub. We can have a nice dinner, a few drinks to relax him, and I'll teach him how to dance so he can pickup a sexy girlfriend to fuck.

I was leery of the idea but anything that would get him out of the house sooner, I was in favor of. That Friday we had a good dinner but it was not much fun watching Kathy dance with Steve all night. The next Friday Kathy suggested, to save money, I should stay home, and just the two of them would go out.

My birthday was close so I reminded Kathy of her promise to make love to me. Since Steve had moved in with her I was reduced to jerking myself off, but I was surprised at Kathy. I had been sucking her off morning and night before Steve arrived but now she did not appear to miss it because she never came to my room. "I can't do that. If I went to your room at night for a half hour or so Steve would know what we were doing and that would not be fair to him, so the best I can do is come to your room and give you 5 minutes to try and get me off, but after 5 minutes I'll go back to Steve whether you make me cum or not. When Steve leaves I'll give you your birthday present"

Why should she be worried about what Steve thought, after all I am her husband? However I knew any time I questioned her she got angry so I didn't ask. Could it get worse? Yes. Kathy told me Steve is unable to get a job with his present skills because he is an ex con. He has a chance to take a government sponsored automotive mechanics course in Millbrook, a town about 80 miles away. He is guaranteed a job when he completes the course and then he will move out. Of course I agreed with her that this was a good idea. She said there was just one problem; he would need a car to get there so I either had to give him my car and take the buss to work or buy him a car. I gave up my car. Even though the government paid for the course Steve would need new work clothes and he had expensive tools to buy which he would use afterwards on the job. She said the only way this would work was for me to gat a part time job and Steve would pay me back when he started working.

From the day we were married I had let her look after money matters. My paycheck went into a joint account from which she paid all the bills and took out money for groceries and other things. I make good money but I guess she needed more. "I have found you a part time job as a security guard that you can work on weekends and make enough money to help pay for all these extra expenses. I had suggested that maybe they should stop going out to that nightclub every Friday, but Kathy said it was important for Steve to learn social skills.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.