Becoming Kay - Cover

Becoming Kay

Copyright© 2007 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 4

Sixteen year old Katie Prisk lay naked on her bed, listening to the shower running in the bathroom. She always liked that sound. Like the rain, it had a neutral meditative quality that helped her center herself. She folded herself into the lotus position.

After about two minutes, the water stopped, and the shower door opened.

Another minute passed before Mira exited the bathroom, naked.

Katie marveled anew at the Indian's perfection. She was like a drawing out of the Kama Sutra. She had flawless brown skin, and thick shiny black hair that flowed down to the small of her back. Her large breasts were perfectly round orbs. Her narrow waist flared out to wide hips that matched her breasts in size.

She used to have a hairy, tangled bush, but Katie convinced her that it needed trimming. She was now trying to convince her to shave her pubes.

Katie reached under the sheets and pulled out a black two-headed dildo. "Ready for another round?" she asked, smiling.

Mira shook her head. "You're incorrigible."

"I thought you were going to say 'insatiable.'"

"That too."

Both laughed.

Just then Heather's voice came over the intercom. "Katie, can you come downstairs. I need to talk to you."

"Be there in a minute," she called back.

"So much for another round," said Katie, with a shrug.

"I really needed to be going anyway," said Mira.

Both quickly donned their cheerleader uniforms.

"We really must do this again, soon," said Katie.

"I don't know. All my honors classes have me buried in homework."

"I know. We have practically the same classes. We can study together."

"We could," said Mira. "But every time we 'study together, ' No studying gets done."

Katie laughed. "We can't help it. We're both young and horny."

The teen walked her friend to the door leading to Columbus Avenue, giving her a deep kiss as she was leaving. "See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

As Katie walked through the living room, Heather came out of her bedroom.

"Wow! That Mira is built!"

Katie gasped. "You were watching?"

Heather shrugged. "That's our agreement. You can watch me. I can watch you."

"But you watch about five times more often than I do."

"I can't help it that you have to go to school..."

"And you schedule most of your sessions with Cecil and Cecilia while I'm at school."

"That's life, kid.

"So, what's the story with you and Mira?"

"Mira Shankar's father is a low level diplomat in the Indian Consulate, here in New York. She has been here for four years, and has become pretty Americanized.

"She is going back to Bangalore when she graduates. She has an arranged marriage waiting for her there."

"You're kidding," said Heather.

"No. It was arranged soon after she was born. He is only a few months older than her. They grew up together, and really like each other. She's totally cool with marrying him."

"That's good."

"Yeah. The problem is, while in the U.S., her parents have forbidden her from dating."

Heather laughed. "That's worse than your restrictions."

"I know. But it makes sense. If you are already committed for life to one guy, why complicate things by falling for another?"

"I suppose you are right."

"Anyway, she and I are both on the cheerleading squad.

"About a month ago, it was my turn to put up the equipment after practice. So I was the last one in the locker room, or at least I thought I was.

"I heard moaning coming from a toilet stall. She was saying the name of this cute halfback on the team."

"That's football, right?" asked Heather.

"Right. Sheesh, Mom. Don't you know anything?"

"Sports were never my thing."

"Anyway, I could tell who it was, so I waited outside the stall, until she was done. When she exited, I said, 'There's a better way to do that, you know.' I pulled out a dildo, and gave her a quick lesson on sex toys."

"Wow! You're bold. I would never have had the nerve to do something like that, when I was in high school."

"Well, we were the only ones in the locker room."

"Except for a janitor or coach walking in."

"I saw Coach Dawkins heading for her car, keys in hand. And the janitorial staff do the unoccupied areas of the school first. The would not reach the locker rooms for two hours."

"Mira could have freaked."

Katie shrugged. "Hindu Indians are much more open, sexually, than most Americans. It was a calculated risk, but pretty much a sure thing."

"Okay, okay. You had it all thought out."

The teen nodded. "Anyway, we became good friends since then."

"I could tell. The way you two were going at it was ... inspiring."

"Was your call over the intercom, just your way to get rid of Mira?"

"Oh no. I need you to go with me downstairs. We need to have a family meeting."

This raised Katie's interest. Family meetings were few and far between, and usually involved some important change.

Cecil and Cecilia were both dressed in black slacks and tank top. A red hourglass adorned the front of both shirts. They both stood with feet spread, hands clasped behind their backs.

Cecile had left about six months before, saying only that she wanted to get on with her life.

Heather took it all in stride. Slaves come and go. She had been lucky to have Cecile for so long.

She surprised Cecile with a sizeable check. She had put a thousand dollars a month into a money market account, in Cecile's real name. It had done very well over the five and a half years. Cecile would have a good start for her new life.

For three months, Cecil was Heather's only plaything.

Then Heather got a call from one of her regular customers. He was having some financial problems, and could no longer afford to keep all his slaves. He knew about Cecile, and wanted to know if she was interested in taking one off his hands.

She brought home a light-skinned black girl, Heather named Cecilia.

She had long curly black hair and dark eyes. But as soon as she was brought into the studio, she was stripped naked.

Heather personally waxed off all her body hair. She then taken to a hair stylist Heather patronized.

When she returned, Cecilia's hair was short and spiky, with blonde tips, just like Cecile before her.

Katie walked behind Heather, as she entered the salesroom, then stood to her right, facing the two submissives.

Heather cleared her throat, then spoke. "I got a call earlier today. My mother has died."

Katie let out a gasp. "Oh, Heather! I'm so sorry."

The dominatrix shrugged. "She had been battling breast cancer for the past year. Her pain had gotten quite severe. It was for the best."

Katie had met Martha Johnson twice. Both times during a holiday on her farm.

The teen liked Martha's Iowa farm slightly more than her aunt and uncle's Nebraska one. It had more trees, no horses, and it was only thirty miles from a city, Des Moines.

Heather's mother did not approve of her daughter's lifestyle, but still loved her.

Heather never spoke of her father, who was either dead or missing.

"My brother, Brad, is taking care of the arrangements; but I need to leave tomorrow morning. The funeral is the next day."

Heather nodded at Cecil and Cecilia. "Your presence would be ... awkward. Plus, you two had never met my mother."

Cecil nodded. This was just like most of her trips. "Don't worry, Mistress. We'll hold down the fort."

"That leaves you, Katie. Do you want to go with me."

Katie considered for a minute the most tactful way to decline. "I'd love to, Mom. But I've got mid-term exams coming up, and I'd miss three judo classes I'm teaching."

The first excuse was bullshit, and Heather knew it. Midterms were two weeks away, and Katie had never had to study hard for anything in school.

The second excuse had some merit. Katie was a fifth degree black belt in judo, and loved to teach it. Her small stature was a real advantage in judo, more so than any of her other martial arts disciplines. But she didn't need the money the job paid, and there were several students that could sit in as instructor, when she wasn't there.

"Any other reasons?" asked Heather.

"Well ... uh ... I really didn't know her that well. I only met her two times."

"That's okay. I understand. I'm fine with going solo."

"If you really want me to go..."

"No, no, dear. I can handle this by myself.

"That leaves you in charge, Katie."

Heather wheeled around to the two slaves. "You hear that? While I am gone, all orders from Katie are orders from me. If you don't like what she says, live with it. I'll only be gone for three days.

"Yes, Mistress," they chorused.

"I canceled the only appointment on my schedule. If somebody calls up and HAS to come buy something; Cecil, you handle the sale. You know the inventory and prices."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress, " said Cecil, glowing with pride.


The next morning, Sunday, Heather left through the apartment entrance, in her street clothes

"Lookout for Cecilia, " warned Heather to Katie. "She's persistent. Don't give in."

As an experienced submissive, Cecilia was used to most aspects of being a slave. But each master is different. There is a period of adjustment. Cecil brought her up to speed on what tasks were required on the sales floor.

The one adjustment that she couldn't get used to was her chastity belt. Evidently, her old master fucked her on a regular basis. The fact that Mistress Heather didn't, drove Cecilia to distraction.

At every spare moment, she begged, pestered, and pleaded with her to take off the belt. Heather reacted by beating her with ever increasing severity. But this didn't stop Cecilia's campaign. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the punishments.

Heather had considered letting her go. But, Cecilia had a real talent for setting displays, much more so than Cecile or Cecil. So, for now, Heather hoped that she'd just give up.


About two hours after Heather had left, Cecil called tentatively over the intercom. "Mistress? Are you there?"

"This is Katie, Cecil. Heather is gone. Can I help you?"

"Oh, Katie! Good. Can you come down for a minute? I have a favor to ask of you."

Cecil was waiting at the base of the stairs, clearly nervous. He was shifting from one foot to another, eyes darting around, not making contact with the teen. Cecilia was nowhere to be seen.

"What can I do for you, Cecil?"

He took a deep breath, before he spoke. "Katie, did..."

Katie interrupted. "I am in charge. Heather gave me her authority. Call me by my title, Cecil."

The slave nodded quickly. "Mistress Katie, did Mistress Heather give you her keys, before she left?"

Katie sighed. She knew where this was headed. "Of course, Cecil. I need to be able to secure all doors, including your room."

"Good, good. Well ... you see ... I was wondering if you could loan me the keys to C-Cecilia and my chastity belt. You see..."

Katie interrupted him with a punch to the stomach. It wasn't much of a punch. She could have punched a hole through him, if she had wanted to. This punch was just enough to knock the wind out of him, and send him to the floor, gasping.

"You fool!" she roared. "Now she's recruiting you to do her badgering.

"What did she promise you? To fuck your brains out? To suck your cock?"

Cecil nodded miserably. "I am so sorry, Mistress ... I..."

"I understand. She got you all worked up, and it clouded your judgment."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.