Shelby and Her Best Friends Forever - Cover

Shelby and Her Best Friends Forever

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2007 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: When Shelby heard who her two friends fantasized about giving it up to she was very surprised.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Father   Daughter   First   .

"He's so cute."

Fourteen year old Shelby Irving heard the statement during her high school lunch break as she approached Emily and Laura, her two Best Friends Forever. The young teen brushed her auburn bangs out of her eyes. It was Emily who had said the statement.

"He sure is," said Laura. There was something in Laura's voice that Shelby took as being surprised that Emily said it yet not genuinely surprised.

"I'd totally do it with him," said Emily. "Without a doubt."

"Who?" Shelby butted in energetically as she sat down at the concrete table. She was eager to join the conversation. It was about doing it!

"Umm..." stammered Emily. She reflexively twisted her long straight blonde hair in her fingers in response to the awkwardness.

Shelby looked at Laura hoping her brunette friend would tell her what was up, but she looked away. It made no sense that they wouldn't tell her. The three of them were BFFs after all!

"We were just talking about guys we'd do it with," excused Laura as if the conversation was inconsequential.

What was going on? This was a great topic! Why wouldn't they include her? More importantly, why didn't they wait to start talking about it until she was with them? That's what BFFs did.

"How about you? Who would you give it up to?" asked Emily to steer the conversation away from Shelby's question.

It took no thought whatsoever for Shelby to respond "Justin Keller". The star senior quarterback was by far the cutest guy in school. If only she was a varsity cheerleader then maybe Justin would pay attention to her. Unfortunately next year when she was a sophomore and became eligible to try out for varsity, Justin would be graduated and gone.

"We said him already," said Laura.

Shelby wrinkled her nose and became even madder that they had started this fun conversation without her.

"Who else do you like?" questioned Emily.

"I don't know," said Shelby with annoyance. She couldn't hide it and it came out in the tone of her voice. "Who did you already say?"

"We just started," said Emily.

Shelby didn't believe Emily. "So who were you talking about giving it up to when I sat down?"

"No one," said Emily curtly.

Shelby felt completely confused. Didn't they like her anymore? Did she do something wrong? Did she accidentally talk to someone they didn't want anything to do with and so they were shunning her?

"Why can't you tell me?" she said whining. She couldn't help it. If her BFFs ... oh ... she didn't want to think about it. She felt like running home and crying.

"You don't want to know," said Emily.

"Yes, I do," countered Shelby. There were no secrets between BFFs. Emily and Laura were being ridiculous. Were they on drugs or something? They didn't do drugs, but what other reasonable explanation was there?

"It's your Dad," blurted out Laura. Emily gave her an angry look.

"My Daddy?" The shock that her friends would give it up to Daddy completely obliterated any frustrations she had with their reluctance to tell her the secret.

"He's really, really good looking," justified Emily. Now that Laura let it out, there was no point in hiding anything now.

"But he's my Daddy." They were on drugs! How else could she believe her ears?

"He's still cute," defended Laura.

Shelby realized she had to be sleeping. She must be dozing off in Mrs. Farrow's history class.

"How big is his rod when he's hard?" asked Emily.

This was no dream. Emily and Laura were serious!

"I don't know," stuttered Shelby.

"Haven't you ever caught him jacking off?" queried Emily.

"No," Shelby answered in a state of shock. "I hear grunts sometimes when he's taking a shower, so I guess he's doing it there but I've never seen him do it."

"You've never walked in on him while pretending that you didn't know what the sound was?" asked Emily incredulously.

"No!" said Shelby.

"Well, how big is his rod when it's soft?" asked Laura.

"I don't know!" said Shelby heatedly. Her two best friends were asking about her Daddy's rod. What was going on?

"He just seems like he might be big," said Emily like it was an everyday conversation they talked about all the time. Emily had stared at his groin area when she was over at Shelby's house. "I've seen my Dad's rod."

"And I've seen my Dad's," chimed in Laura.

Shelby already knew that Emily peeked in on her parents doing it a couple of times. Shelby wasn't sure about Laura. Both her friends had two parents so they might have seen their parents doing it. Shelby's mom died when she was only five and Daddy never brought any women home, so there was less chance for her to accidentally or even not so accidentally see her Daddy's rod.

"I'd give it to Derek Edwards," said Emily to change the topic away from Shelby's Dad.

"Oh, yeah," said Laura.

"Me, too," added Shelby.

The three girls bantered out names. Shelby was happy again. She had her two Best Friends Forever back. She forgot her friends even mentioned giving their virginities to her Daddy. Almost.


Shelby was home after school. It was another good day with her friends even after that strange part about her Daddy. That topic was so two hours ago.

She turned on the TV then headed straight to her room to drop off her backpack on the bed. She looked into her dresser mirror and rubbed a perceived imperfection over her right eyebrow. She immediately decided that she needed to put make-up on that area of her face.

She entered the kitchen ten minutes later, grabbed a Coke from the fridge, and pulled out cut up apples and pears. She put some fruit in a bowl and put the rest back in the fridge. She came back into the living room and sat down on the couch. She popped open the Coke and took a sip.

On the TV, a man blathered on. Shelby looked around for the remote control. It wasn't on the end table where she set it down, but she knew where it would be. She got up and as expected she found the remote fallen to the ground between the couch and the end table. Shelby sat back down. She took another sip of Coke and pointed the remote at the TV. That's when she clearly heard the words of the man.

"The rod must be used," the man said. "A good Dad disciplines his daughter with his rod, so she does not go wayward as an adult."

Shelby spewed her coke on the sofa. The man just said her Daddy needed to give her his rod!

The man continued, "When a Dad regularly uses his rod on his daughter, she will understand and appreciate the love her father has for her."

This was too weird! Just a few hours ago, Emily and Laura were talking about her Daddy's rod and now this man was talking about Daddy giving his rod to her.

"I can hear the grumbling," the man said. "Some of you will say, 'But she's my daughter' or 'She will be okay without it, because she will never go astray'. Do you know what I say to those Dads? You are selfish cowards! How can you claim to love your daughter when you don't discipline? The rod is a wonderful and gentle correction. Your daughter will love that you are a strong, hard man in her life. It is what she needs."

Shelby turned off the TV and trembled. If she had left the TV on a little longer, she would have had a different understanding of what the televangelist meant.

Daddy must give her the rod! The thought coursed through her brain. She could think of nothing else. The idea scared her, but it also excited her. Slowly her thoughts expanded. Daddy needed to give her his rod.

She stood and spilled the coke all over the couch and on the carpet in front. She didn't feel bad about doing it because she knew she had to act wayward and disobedient so Daddy understood she needed his rod. She could no longer be such a good girl.


Shelby was at the dinner table doing her homework when Eric Irving came home from work. He placed his briefcase on the table and gave Shelby a soft kiss on the cheek.

"How was your day?" Eric asked.

"Really good," she replied very chipper.

"So better than just good?"

"Uh-huh. It was a really good day."

"I'll change and then you can tell me about it."

"Okay," she said with a big smile.

Eric was pleased to see Shelby so happy. When he came back out dressed more casually, he said, "So tell me about your day."

Shelby stood, smiling sweetly, and pointed at the couch. "Let's sit over there."

Eric walked over and noticed the big stain on the couch and on the floor in front of it.

"What happened?" he questioned.

"I spilled my Coke." She trembled when she said it and was surprised to feel trembling in her pussy also. "Are you going to discipline me?"

"Punish you?" said Eric surprised by her word choice. "I expect you to clean it up, Shelby. What did you think?"

"But Daddy..." she protested.

He cut her off. "Clean it up. You know how. You've been doing it for years. Why is this one any different?"

"I don't know," she said feeling defeated.

"Clean it up. I'll start dinner."

Yes, Daddy," she said forlornly. This didn't go like she wanted at all and now the Coke was dried in so it was more effort to get it out of the fabric and carpet.


Cleaning the couch and carpet gave Shelby time to think. Daddy thought the spill was an accident. Why would he discipline her for an honest mistake? Of course, he wouldn't. If only she said she did it on purpose.

Shelby chatted with Daddy over dinner like she always did, but she wasn't her normal self. She was thinking of ideas and plans to get Daddy to give her his rod. Eric didn't notice anything different. She was her usual talkative teen female self.

Shelby rinsed the dishes at the sink before placing each one into the dishwasher. Daddy cleared off the table and put things away. She was deep in thought trying to come up with a good plan as she cleaned off her dinner plate. The plate almost slipped from her hand. She caught the plate by the edge.

She smiled and breathed a sigh of relief, but it wasn't because she saved the plate. It was for her idea. She opened her hand and the plate fell to the floor. With a loud clang the plate hit, bounced a couple of times, and rattled to a stop. She looked at the plate with petulance.

"You're lucky it didn't break," said Eric.

"Like this?" Shelby said with a new idea. She picked up a glass, held it sideways, and dropped it. The glass exploded when it hit the floor.

"Shelby!" he shouted. "You did that on purpose!"

"Yes, Daddy," she said as calmly as possible.

"Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to."

"You wanted to?"

"You must discipline me, Daddy." Shelby's voice wavered.

He was confused. Did she want him to spank her? The way she said it made him think she wanted to be spanked but she was fourteen. She was well past spankings.

"I don't know what has gotten into you," he said, "but I want you to clean it up. Be careful of all the glass. After that then mop the floor to make sure you got all the pieces. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said sourly. She hated mopping the kitchen floor.

"It's your own fault, Shelby. When you are done then finish your homework."

"I'm almost done. Will you discipline me after?"

"You want more chores to do?"

"Chores?" she said quickly and shook her head. Why did Daddy think she wanted more chores to do?

"Do what I told you to do and hopefully by then you will be back to the sweet Shelby I know."

Shelby knew that was the problem. Daddy thought she was sweet and nice. What about later when she was older? How could she stay sweet and nice unless Daddy used his rod on her? Shelby needed to do more. She had to escalate her disobedience. She had an idea. It was something she heard about at school. Hopefully it would work and he would realize how much she needed him to be her loving Daddy.


"I'm tired and going to bed," said Shelby about fifteen minutes earlier than she normally did on a school night.

"Okay, honey. I hope you feel better," he replied. She obviously needed a good night sleep. He couldn't remember a harder evening with her in the last several years.

Feel better? What did Daddy mean by that? She wasn't sick. She went into the kitchen, secretly retrieved an item, and quietly headed into Daddy's bedroom.

Eric went to bed about an hour after Shelby did. In his bedroom, he stripped to his underwear and went into his bathroom to drain his bladder. He pulled his dick out, aimed at the toilet, and let loose.

The piss splattered back up and in an instant he knew there was cellophane tightly pulled over the toilet bowl.

Shelby!

He angrily ripped the cellophane off. In his rage, it took several moments to relax enough to release the rest of his urine. He barely washed his hands before he stomped his way to his daughter's bedroom. She would definitely get what was coming to her now!

He furiously opened her door. Shelby's light was still on. She looked up from the magazine she was reading. Shelby wore a light pink nightie and bright yellow panties. For a second he was jolted. Those were the colors his wife Tammy often wore at night.

He cleared his head and yelled, "Take off your panties and get over my knee! You want a spanking then you'll get a spanking."

"Spanking?" Shelby squeaked out. Why was Daddy going to spank her? She didn't want a spanking.

"Take off your clothes I said!" he demanded. "You are getting what you asked for."

"I don't want a spanking!" she said frightened. As Daddy stood there boiling, she got off the bed and nervously took off her panties and nightie. She wanted to cry. Everything was going so wrong.

When Shelby stood naked before him, Eric noticed how much she looked like Tammy, her mother. When he felt his cock grow hard, he realized he was admiring her body. He felt bad about it, but he recognized he was excited at the same time.

"What should I do with you?" he said more calmly. He couldn't keep his eyes off her young, sexy body. It abated his anger.

"I need you! You must give me your rod!" she said insistently.

She wanted him? He wasn't sure why but from looking at her and the confirming throbs of his hard cock, Eric knew he wanted her too.

"Come." He took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom. When they entered he instructed, "Lie down."

Shelby centered her body on the king-sized bed. She felt nervous but very excited. This may be it!

Dad stripped off his briefs.

"Your rod," she responded to the sight of his cock. It was huge. It looked magnificent.

"Yes," he quietly said. He climbed onto the bed and crawled to her. "You are so beautiful."

He brushed her hair away from her face. She stared back up at him. He leaned down and he kissed her. Shelby was surprised by the tingly sensation and it was not only in her lips but she felt it in her pussy too. She kissed him back. As his passion increased so did hers. She began to feel wet between her legs.

Eric broke away. He saw her young tits and began to place kisses all over the closest one. He sucked in her nipple and gently his tongue attacked it. Shelby felt an incredible fluttering all over her body. He moved to her other tit and provided the same loving attentiveness. She moaned softly.

He alternated between her tits for another minute or so until he started to kiss down her body. He softly kissed her belly button. He lifted up and gazed at her auburn pubes. The color was just like on her head and the color was just like her mother at both body locations.

"Open your legs," he said softly.

Shelby complied. She looked down as Daddy went between them. He resumed kissing downward from her belly button. She shivered when his lips gently went through her pubic hair. She jumped when he firmly kissed her clit.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. She didn't expect such an exquisite sensation from a simple kiss.

The next several minutes Eric varied how hard and soft he kissed her pussy. He licked over and between her puffy young cunt lips and frequently focused on her little hard clit.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned. "Oh, Daddy." It was deliriously good.

Eric lifted his face which was covered in her eager pussy juices. "I'm going to give you my rod now."

"Yes, Daddy. Oh, yes."

He lightly placed his lower half on her lower half. His cock innately found her opening and he pushed forward. Shelby's first thought was that he was too big, but he continued to stretch her virgin cunt wider. Eric felt his cock slip deeper and he knew he was in. He pushed a little firmer and slowly penetrated completely. When he was all the way in, he paused to delight in the tremendous stimulation.

Shelby felt triumphant. Daddy had given her his rod. It was inside her! She felt so stretched. She felt so filled. She felt so good! Daddy's big hot rod was an indescribably joyous feeling.

"How are you, Shelby?" he asked. He misread her facial expression as discomfort instead of the jubilation which it was.

"I am wonderful," she responded honestly and enthusiastically.

With an unambiguous answer like that, Eric knew she was fine. No, she was better than fine. He slowly pulled all the way out and pushed back in. He did the motion several times. Shelby moaned softly. He began a slow rhythm. Her tight pussy channel was the most astounding sensation on his cock ever. Tammy nor any girl before his wife made him feel like Shelby's pussy made him feel.

Shelby was rising toward euphoric orbit. Daddy's rod's steady movement was the most amazing thing ever. His continued movements made the sensations grow and grow all over the inside of her body. She half-wondered if she was suddenly going to explode.

"Oh, Shelby," Eric groaned. She was so wonderfully tight. There was little chance for him to hold back no matter how much he desperately wanted to stay right here with his hard cock in her warm, wet pussy.

Suddenly Shelby felt Daddy speed up his motion as if he couldn't control it. He began to thrust harder which rolled her hips back with the motion. The slight alteration in position felt awesome. She held her hips in the new position and Daddy started to drive his rod powerfully into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yessssssss!" Shelby cried out loudly. An explosion happened inside her and her orgasm rippled through her body. A few seconds later, Daddy grunted forcefully. She felt his rod strongly throb then hot liquid was inside her.

Shelby's breaths were very hard and Daddy's breaths sounded even harder. He lay fully on her now, but he didn't feel heavy and instead she felt comforted and protected. She felt loved.

"Thank you, Daddy! Thank you!" she finally managed to say.

"I love you," he said softly with a light kiss on her forehead.

"I know," she said and she did. Daddy had given her his rod. It meant he loved her. "I love you, too."

Shelby gasped when she suddenly felt his softened rod exit her pussy. It was so comfortable and natural to lay like this with Daddy on top of her that she hadn't even realized he was still in her.

"Thank you," she said.

"You already said that."

She lifted her head and kissed his lips eagerly. Shelby's excitement reignited Eric's excitement and he kissed her back with similar enthusiasm.

"Daddy?" she said when she stopped to catch her breath.

"What, beautiful?"

She liked the compliment. "Could you do it again?"

"Do what?"

"Put your rod in me? It felt so good. I really liked it, Daddy."

"I liked it too. You are wonderful."

Eric sat back on his knees. Shelby looked down her body. His rod was soft and much smaller now.

He followed her vision and said, "It takes a little time to get hard again."

"Okay," she said. She was happy simply looking at his rod. When it was inside her like it was supposed to be, it felt so, so good! She could hardly wait for it to be in her again. "How long?"

"You could help make it hard again?" he tentatively suggested. She seemed willing to do anything right now, however he couldn't know if his idea would freak her out. There was no way to know beforehand.

"How?" she said with rising energy. Daddy moved up and straddled her neck. His rod was right in her face.

"You suck on it and lick it and kiss it." With his hand, he presented his cock to her mouth.

"A blowjob?" she asked. The use of the word surprised Eric even though it shouldn't have. She was 14 after all. "Like this?" Shelby closed her lips around his rod and ran her tongue over the head.

"Yeahhhhhh," he groaned. "Like that."

She eagerly and attentively sucked on his cock. She had a natural feathery touch. It was just like Tammy. It felt excellent.

"Your rod sure is drooling a lot now," she said when she paused to swallow the accumulation of pre-cum down her throat.

"I am definitely ready to be in you again. What about you?"

"You don't ever have to ask. I think I am going to want you inside me all the time."

Eric moved back down. He reentered Shelby.

She felt instantly happy and content the moment Daddy penetrated her. The motion and culmination was as good for her as the first time.

"I want my room to be your room and my bed to be your bed from now on," Eric said after their second orgasms. He was on his back and Shelby was snuggled up against him with her head on his chest. He leisurely ran his fingers through her hair and softly caressed her cheek while she lightly ran her fingers over his soft cock.

"Oh, Daddy!" she said excitedly. She hugged him tightly.

Eric's hand ran down her bare back and over her firm butt. She was so lovely.

"Can I make you hard so we can do it again?" she asked.

Eric half-jokingly wondered if she was trying to kill him. It was a long, long time since his cock had such a work out.

"Sure," he said. If he died, he died, but it would be dying happy.


"I did it!" Shelby excitedly said Friday morning to Emily and Laura before first period started.

"Did what?" responded Laura sounding disinterested.

"What we were talking about yesterday." Shelby paused with a sly smile on her face. "You know, we talked about it during lunch."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.